Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  fantastica on 8/7/2013, 11:16 am

^ don't know but so excited about that. i hope he will be ACTING in it, rather than just pen a movie. i need to see him outside of glee SO BAD!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:19 am

A biopic, a great Glee spoiler, more movies, more books!!!

GOD, I LOVE CHRIS!!!!Smile Smile wub 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:19 am

fantastica wrote:^ don't know but so excited about that. i hope he will be ACTING in it, rather than just pen a movie. i need to see him outside of glee SO BAD!


Why not both? Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  fantastica on 8/7/2013, 11:20 am

oh, i have absolutely no problem w/ BOTH. but i cannot SEE him if he only works in the backend. I need him in the front end so we can perv-talk about his everything. Smile 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/7/2013, 11:21 am

I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors. I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:23 am

arina wrote:Do you think the biotic is his movie or something he is going to be very probably cast in?

I have no idea of knowing, but my gut feeling is telling me that it's someting someone else wrote and he auditioned for.

Anyway: EXCITED!!!!!! panik

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors.  I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.

I remember him mentioning that he didn't want to go to school sometimes (this was from an older interview). Makes sense if it was so bad that he had to be homeschooled.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  fantastica on 8/7/2013, 11:26 am

there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:28 am

fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

This way he can avoid the dreaded audition process. Wink

I love biographies too. They are so interesting.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:28 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Do you think the biotic is his movie or something he is going to be very probably cast in?

I have no idea of knowing, but my gut feeling is telling me that it's someting someone else wrote and he auditioned for.

Anyway: EXCITED!!!!!! panik

Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:29 am

^Possible. I hope we'll know more soon.




Jellyrolls wrote:I remember an interview a while back where Chris said that he would fly to Boston with his family so Hannah could see doctors. I would guess that would require him to miss school from time to time, and let's face it, when you're bullied like Chris was, you aren't exactly motivated to go to school.
I can also imagine him being more itnerested in writing stories than making homework.
(Just like I'm more interested in being hooked to the internet than doing my work, lol.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  arina on 8/7/2013, 11:29 am

As much I love to see Chris being able to do his own movies I would prefer if he was cast is someone's work because it would just make me happy to know the directors or other people who do the cating are finally realizing Chris is not just Kurt...
But I am very happy for new project either way.


Last edited by arina on 8/7/2013, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:30 am

fantastica wrote:oh, i have absolutely no problem w/ BOTH. but i cannot SEE him if he only works in the backend. I need him in the front end so we can perv-talk about his everything. Smile 

But you can sense his personality in the script! Wink But I see what you're saying.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:30 am

fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

To be honest, I want him to be cast in something he didn't wrote, produced and directed. I want HW to see he has a fan base, staring power and can be booked without him needing to write himself juicy party. We know that, HW is sometimes very oblivious towards reality.

EDIT: Others already made the comment as well. Guess we all just agree neutre 


Last edited by Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
I think that was Paul Newman, if you're referring to that Adam/hallway scene?

(And Chris indeed looks a lot like both James Dean and Paul Newman. Paul Newman was known for his amazing blue eyes.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Do you think the biotic is his movie or something he is going to be very probably cast in?

I have no idea of knowing, but my gut feeling is telling me that it's someting someone else wrote and he auditioned for.

Anyway: EXCITED!!!!!! panik

Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu uhuhu

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:32 am

The interview (Live with Michael and Kelly):



Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:32 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

To be honest, I want him to be cast in something he didn't wrote, produced and directed. I want HW to see he has a fan base, staring power and can be booked without him needing to write himself juicy party. We know that, HW is sometimes very oblivious towards reality.

EDIT: Others already made the comment as well. Guess we all just agree neutre 

I love that he is a one man studio, but it would give him better exposure if he was cast in something he wasn't the creator of.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  glimmerle on 8/7/2013, 11:33 am

I don't think he wrote this biopic. Back in France he said he'll possibly get a role but didn't want to jinx it. That looks more like auditioning for someone else's project to me.
avatar
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : Germany

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 11:36 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
fantastica wrote:there's a possibility that chris penned that biopic too. he said he loved reading biographies. if he pens something chances are he will be act in it too, even just a supporting role. he writes stuff for himself basically.

To be honest, I want him to be cast in something he didn't wrote, produced and directed. I want HW to see he has a fan base, staring power and can be booked without him needing to write himself juicy party. We know that, HW is sometimes very oblivious towards reality.

EDIT: Others already made the comment as well. Guess we all just agree neutre

I love that he is a one man studio, but it would give him better exposure if he was cast in something he wasn't the creator of.
Agreed. hapitgh



Lol, his story about the girl that punched that paparazzi. ptdr

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Isn't their a James Dean biopic in the work. Maybe Glee actually advertised it by including the one line about him looking like a young James Dean. The fandom freaked out, people noticed the similarity and many actually agreed with it. But instead of it just being a compliment, Glee actually helped Chris a bit to be advertised and that people would watch and believe him as a young James Dean?! But of course it is only pure speculation.
I think that was Paul Newman, if you're referring to that Adam/hallway scene?

(And Chris indeed looks a lot like both James Dean and Paul Newman. Paul Newman was known for his amazing blue eyes.)

Opps... yeah, maybe there is a Paul Newmann biopic in the works?! phr34r unsure whis 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/7/2013, 11:38 am

I think he and his team knowthat he has to also do other stuff than his own. And what a better way than to have actually having to go through an official audition for something and then getting it by acting abilities. I don't even mind if he isn't a lead but just to show people he can do other roles than Kurt Hummel.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/7/2013, 11:46 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think he and his team knowthat he has to also do other stuff than his own. And what a better way than to have actually having to go through an official audition for something and then getting it by acting abilities. I don't even mind if he isn't a lead but just to show people he can do other roles than Kurt Hummel.

I think his own projects do that too (SBL, asylum movie). But yes, something else that someone else created would be great for this also.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/7/2013, 11:47 am

All those interviews from the last days ARE SO GREAT!!! They are funny, informative, engaging and just plain amazing, Chris grew a lot and he really knows now how to promote himself, his projects but stay true to his character. I am once again even more in love with him.

This interview was great. I laughed about him being a 12-year-old-fangirl and the girl who punched the paparazzi. Those stories are golden. Just golden.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Glorfindel on 8/7/2013, 12:01 pm

The way Chris said it, that he was"attached" to something and then started talking about the biopic, continuing only after that with saying that he wrote a couple himself (paraphrasing), leads me to incline that the bipoic is something he didn't write himself.


*happy dance*

It's a beautiful day to be a Colferite (my book came today too!)!!!!! panik 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum