Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 5:30 pm

brisallie wrote:I think all of we're already sure Chris is playing a lead chracters in the biopic movie, but we haven't thought that he might have a supportive character instead.

Sure, never thought of that. But considering it is a biopic and Chris already confirmed to play a famous person, we can assume it is the lead. However maybe there is a great ensemble in the works??! With the right actors, give them all to me.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 5:51 pm

I assumed he had the lead, but I wouldn't mind a supportive role.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/7/2013, 6:00 pm

Whether if he plays a lead or supportive character,I'll be fine with it. But if is the latter, I want his character still being someone important and somehow related to the main storyline.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/7/2013, 6:04 pm

brisallie wrote:Whether if he plays a lead or supportive character,I'll be fine with it. But if is the latter, I want his character still being someone important and somehow related to the main storyline.

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/7/2013, 6:30 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo8_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo2_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo6_r1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo4_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo3_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo1_r1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo5_r2_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo7_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6evqb7bY1qgrxsfo9_r1_250
tumblr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 6:36 pm

i don't care if he doesn't play lead actor. i am just thrilled to see him on the big screen again. for an actor, what's more exciting than getting new jobs?!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:I don't mind at all if it's a supportive role. I'm just thrilled that he's going to be in a film that he didn't write. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved SBL and I think it will be seen in time as a diamond in the rough by a young talent. But it was too easy for his critics and detractors to call it a vanity project.

Getting picked to do projects like the staging of "8" and this film is evidence that Chris is respected as an acting talent by the respected pros in the business and will help his career in the future. I want him to have the freedom to do his own projects to his heart's content, but I also want him to have the prestigue that comes with being hired by a major director or studio.

What if he's doing a movie based off of Ryan Kendall's experiences?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/7/2013, 7:30 pm

My favorite line from the Live with Kelly and Michael show was when he said, "Violence isn't good unless it benefits me." hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/7/2013, 7:38 pm

brisallie wrote:Whether if he plays a lead or supportive character,I'll be fine with it. But if is the latter, I want his character still being someone important and somehow related to the main storyline.

or it could be that he plays the younger/teenage version of the person the biopic is about, and somebody else the older one. Assuming here that it's someone who died at an old age, or still lives but is old.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 9:41 pm

sjonnepon wrote:or it could be that he plays the younger/teenage version of the person the biopic is about, and somebody else the older one. Assuming here that it's someone who died at an old age, or still lives but is old.

True! Like how the role of Judy Garland was divided up between Tammy Blanchard (teenaged Judy, early 20's) and Judy Davis (adulthood to middle age and death) for the biopic.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/7/2013, 10:00 pm

I am excited about his films. hola

I hope we start hearing more about these films.

I want to know what this bioptic is. humhum
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 11:31 pm

^ i wanna have this anti-biotic. Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/8/2013, 2:11 am

There are really so many possibilities, it could be his movie, it could be movie of someone else, it could be a "normal" cinema movie (what is the name for that?), indepedent movie, TV movie...., he could be the lead, he could be a supporting character, it could be very probably a movie we haven't heard it's in process just yet.... I am also very curious what it's going to be, who is he going to play... Although biopic movies are really hard and easily be criticized, many people always screem the chosen actor/actress doen't look like the person the biopic is about at all etc....

Last edited by arina on 8/8/2013, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/8/2013, 2:15 am

I think this is adorable:

I'm so ready! @chriscolfer #landofstories The Enchantress Returns!!!! Light reading before bed lol http://t.co/ZoJ3zc06wt
— Amber Patrice Riley (@MsAmberPRiley) August 8, 2013
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/8/2013, 2:18 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr74z7T4KV1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/8/2013, 2:22 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr74z7T4KV1qe476yo1_500

embedding done right! Look above this one for embedding done wrong!
(Tech fail!)
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/8/2013, 4:15 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6klloKvH1r3thsoo1_r1_1280
so two years ago I went to the Savoy with my sister and cousin for her birthday and some members of the cast of Glee were there and we managed to get a picture with Chris Colfer (my cousin had to beg a bit since technically they weren’t allowed to take pics but he was really nice and did it because it was her 21st)

i’m the one with the curly hair and the eyes that are screaming “please send me to the hospital because I’m about to pass out” so feel free to edit us out and use this pic for whatever [x]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2013, 12:31 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6tjqjPFU1rywjcfo2_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6tjqjPFU1rywjcfo1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6tjqjPFU1rywjcfo3_r1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr6tjqjPFU1rywjcfo4_r1_250
tumblr

Lol, his face in the 3rd gif when he tries not to laugh too much about someone using violence. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 1:25 pm

arina wrote:There are really so many possibilities, it could be his movie, it could be movie of someone else, it could be a "normal" cinema movie (what is the name for that?), indepedent movie, TV movie...., he could be the lead, he could be a supporting character, it could be very probably a movie we haven't heard it's in process just yet.... I am also very curious what it's going to be, who is he going to play... Although biopic movies are really hard and easily be criticized, many people always screem the chosen actor/actress doen't look like the person the biopic is about at all etc....
Mainstream theatrical release? Blockbuster? It depends.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2013, 1:50 pm

^ big studio productions.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 2:04 pm

Yes! That's right! Major studio production.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/8/2013, 3:38 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/8/2013, 3:40 pm

Chris Colfer Parade Rewind: His New Book, Life at Glee, and Remembering Cory Monteith

Glee star Chris Colfer, 23, stopped by to chat with Parade about his latest book, The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns. He shared his favorite book growing up, his most memorable high school jobs, and what life is like behind the scenes at Glee. Colfer also talked about the loss of friend and costar Cory Monteith, who passed away in July after a drug overdose.

Check out the video above and read the full interview below.

On his new novel.
“The Land of Stories the Enchantress Returns is the sequel to my first novel, The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell. The series is about a pair of twins, Alex and Conner, who go back and forth between this world and the fairytale world. In the sequel, the evil Enchantress that cursed Sleeping Beauty many, many years ago has come back from the dead and is wreaking havoc on the fairytale world and they have to stop her. The stakes get really high because the Enchantress has kidnapped their mother.”

On what inspired him to write the series.
“When I was a little kid, I was in love with fairytales and kind of as a therapy, I imagined myself in the fairytale world and all the magical adventures that I wanted to have. I decided that I should take all that and put it into a book, and when I got older and got an opportunity, I made the book.”

On reading as a kid.
“I was not a big reader as a kid. Occasionally, I would become a bookworm, but it took a lot to capture my attention as a kid. I think maybe that’s why kids like Land of Stories so much because I kind of have their same attention span! I know how long to focus on one thing before moving on to the next thing that will excite them.”

On his favorite book growing up.
“My favorite book growing up was the Harry Potter series for sure. It was one of the first times I remember being excited about reading. Waiting in line at midnight for the releases of those books were some of the best memories of my childhood.”

On his inspiration: His cat, Brian.
“My cat — he’s a trip. He’s huge, he’s overweight, he’s overwhelming, he’s overbearing, he’s over a lot of things! In the book, I wrote about a huge, giant cat and it was kind of inspired by him, so I thought I’d give him a bit of a shot out in the back of the book, which he doesn’t care about, but oh well, I did it anyway!”

Actor, writer, singer: Any other titles you’d like to add to your resume?
“Trapeze artist would be fun! I would love to learn trapeze. I’m dead serious. But I’m good with those titles, unless there’s like a royal title I can add to my list.”
On his love of royals.
“I’m a very big royalist. I love fairytales. There’s something very magical about a royal family living in a far away land.”

On what he wanted to be when he was a kid.
“I think when I was little I didn’t really know what acting and writing really was, but I knew I wanted to be one of those kids in the movies that I watched. Writing and acting for me have always been about storytelling for me.”

On his surprising high school jobs.
“In high school, I used to work in the cafeteria kitchen in the mornings before school with the lunch ladies and I would scoop chocolate chip cookies. I was the cookie scooper! And during summers, I worked at a dry cleaners. I was a clerk and my cousin was the manager and she tortured me! Not fun! I actually used to make funeral videos. Whenever someone would pass away, they would send me pictures and I would put together little video slideshows, so those are my three odd jobs.”

On his go-to karaoke song.
“I try to avoid karaoke like it’s the plague because I have so many friends that are professional singers and whenever we do karaoke they just turn it into a concert. I’ll get up and sing something like Melissa Etheridge and make a fool out of myself like you’re supposed to do because its karaoke and then they’ll get up and Amber [Riley} will just wail ‘Respect’ or something and I’m like, ‘ok, that’s it, that’s it for me.’ Anything ridiculous I usually go for.”

On his must-watch shows.
“I love Orange Is the New Black. I think that’s one of my favorite new shows. I love all the Real Housewives. I love Long Island Medium. Downton Abbey is one of my favorites. I watch a lot, maybe too much!”

How about Glee?
“I know what happens, and I know what I look like! I’ll fast forward through myself.”

On what he loves most about playing Kurt Hummel.
“I just love watching Kurt grow, and I love that he’s gone from this really shy, not very confident kid in Ohio to this kid who is really kind of making it in New York. I really like his arc.”

On what life is like behind the scenes at Glee.
“We’re not just breaking into song. Well, maybe we did in the beginning. People would be surprised at how serious it is.”

On what he hopes fans remember most about the late Cory Monteith.
“I hope fans remember just his spirit. He was a really great, great human being, and he was a great, great person. I had so much respect for him, will always have so much respect for him, so I hope that’s what people remember.”
[x]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/8/2013, 4:02 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/8/2013, 4:12 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_mr866vsF8v1qg1h16o1_500

[Source]
They both look so adorable here!

*cue the CrissColfer shippers freaking out in 3,2,1...* sifflou 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next