Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris in France

+20
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
arina
Buenos
fantastica
brisallie
MissSoniaPP
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Piciollina
coxfire
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
sheny
24 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Chris in France - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris in France

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 2:20 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_moatb5fOfM1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/13/2013, 2:21 am

arina wrote:The story of that girl talking to Will is nice (although I still think it's little weird to approach uknown person that doesn't know you at all but at least it was polite) but I am little afraid that as soon as the fans on tumblr see he was willing to talk to Chris's fan, much more fans will try to approach him and that would be much less comfortable.

But I think they might have expected that fans might come up to Will, as they are curious about him.

At least no-one is asking personal things, just being casual.

If it stays that way, then I won't worry too much.

But I know I wouldn't walk up to someone I didn't know and just start a conversation if they are dating a celebrity.

But at least it will shut up fans that think Will is bad for Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/13/2013, 3:20 am

Many things have often started kinda nicely but then other people had to ruin it. Some fans have no boundaries and don't even realize they are doing anything wrong. I actually think it was rather exceptional this girl was really polite and tried not to be creepy or something. Although based on her other post she probably asked something personal too but probably not in a way to make him uncomfortable.

Okay I’m going to bed now because the adrenaline high has crashed and just yeah
Also there are a few things I didn’t mention in the post because I know how fandom can get and I really would rather not get skewered 
I kept the post very neutral and omitted the private and personal stuff that we talked about (from both sides) because I believe that shouldn’t be a public spectacle.
They are doing this all on their own terms and I respect that which is why that post is all I’m going to say about the meeting (christ that sounds official)
Anywho goodnight and sorry for the misstagging and all that jazz

BTW: I don't think fans can (and shouldn'nt even) say based on short conversation if someone is good or bad for someone. Chris and Will are the one who decide these things, it is their life and considering how much they were seeen together lately I am think they think they are good for each other :-)

(some fans are always so happy when they find new "dirt" on Will, I don't why, do they really think they will tweet their big discovery to Chris and he we'll be like "thank you so much for telling me I was really badly tricked by him because I didn't know he once wrote this weird post on the internet, the relationship is over!!!")
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 6/13/2013, 4:31 am

Here is the VEED video. The poster put translated subtitles
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/13/2013, 4:34 am

Ahh, what a lovely way to wake-up to. In general, can Chris always be in my time zone? It was great for once to follow the coverage without having to schedule around it.   

One, I am actually really surprised about his positive words for Glee. I thought he’d be more non-chalant because he doesn’t want to diss the show but isn’t happy either. I didn’t expect such positive words. 

Also, his statement about a CD really surprises me. I am also not 100% sure I actually want him to do it. In case he fails (which is always a possibility), the media would tear him apart, as all Glee actors are expected to succeed within the music industry (even though no one succeeded yet). Still, this is Chris and he most likely would produce something entirely different, unique and amazing. I will most likely eat my words one day. 

I am a bit sad about the rather short answer about future projects. He says he always has projects, which I totally believe, but he was more willing to share information for the Asylum movie in February.  I start to wonder if production actually got delayed. I really hope the movie will be produced this year :(.

What is next? I know Sunday is at least London. I hope he has great days and many pictures will be released to us. Yes, I am selfish Wink.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/13/2013, 4:37 am

What did he say about Glee?

I am not sure how I feel about CD, on the one hand I would looove to hear more singing from him, on the other hand I don't share very much his music taste and considering he does not even belong on Glee to the favorite voices I would be afraid it won't be very succesful.

Last edited by arina on 6/13/2013, 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/13/2013, 4:40 am

arina wrote:Many things have often started kinda nicely but then other people had to ruin it. Some fans have no boundaries and don't even realize they are doing anything wrong. I actually think it was rather exceptional this girl was really polite and tried not to be creepy or something. Although based on her other post she probably asked something personal too but probably not in a way to make him uncomfortable.

Okay I’m going to bed now because the adrenaline high has crashed and just yeah
Also there are a few things I didn’t mention in the post because I know how fandom can get and I really would rather not get skewered 
I kept the post very neutral and omitted the private and personal stuff that we talked about (from both sides) because I believe that shouldn’t be a public spectacle.
They are doing this all on their own terms and I respect that which is why that post is all I’m going to say about the meeting (christ that sounds official)
Anywho goodnight and sorry for the misstagging and all that jazz

BTW: I don't think fans can (and shouldn'nt even) say based on short conversation if someone is good or bad for someone. Chris and Will are the one who decide these things, it is their life and considering how much they were seeen together lately I am think they think they are good for each other :-)

(some fans are always so happy when they find new "dirt" on Will, I don't why, do they really think they will tweet their big discovery to Chris and he we'll be like "thank you so much for telling me I was really badly tricked by him because I didn't know he once wrote this weird post on the internet, the relationship is over!!!")

Some are assuming that Will is bad because of a stupid old blog, and they keep bringing it up.

None of them know Will, they don't know how things were for him when he did that blog.

And I don't feel comfortable knowing that Will could have friends or relatives on tumblr seeing these posts saying bad things about Will. I know I would hate it if I read nasty stuff about one of my friends or relatives.

It is nice to read nice things like this person wrote. I'd rather see this than anything else. neutre

And really us fans didn't need any confirmation, but I know this will just stir up the CrissColfer tinhatters.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/13/2013, 5:02 am

arina wrote:What did he say about Glee?

I am not sure how I feel about CD, on the one hand I would looove to hear more singing from him, on the other hand I don't share very much his music taste and considering he does not even belong on Glee to the favorite voices I would be afraid it won't be very succesful.

He said, he wants to stay on Glee for a very long time. I expected him to count the days until the show is over.

I don’t believe Chris would ever do a normal album. In case he ever releases a CD, it would be something different. But I agree, I am also not entirely convinced of the idea.

About Will, how can anyone judge this guy? Seriously, people need to calm down. A blog post or a quick chat doesn’t give you any insight into a human being. Chris seems to be very happy with him and I trust his judgement. Fans have to stop acting like they have any say whatsoever in Chris private life. Also Will never claims the spotlight and is always in the background. So he is neither a fame-whore nor attention seeking. He is just a supportive boyfriend who wants to attend the events of Chris successes. People need to calm down and being judgmental.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/13/2013, 5:04 am

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/13/2013, 5:07 am

KHAT
Someone on the KHAT (Glee Forum) did a write out of the Veed interview questions (in French). I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here:

Julie wrote:2min14: French people knows you for your caracter on Glee. I discovered that you were doing a lot of other things. You producing, writing despite your young age…..
2min41 : After that he asks if he speaks french. Shows the video and ask if he studied it.
3min18: We are going to talk about Glee. In Glee we see you sing, dance. You seems to be an all-round artist. Have you learn it for Glee  or is it something that you do before ?
3min50: There is a sequence that show up a lot in the internet when we search for your name. It's during the Glee tour. It's when you sing and dance on Single Lady. You totally let loose. I love this moment....
4min56: We didn't hear it but during the extract you were saying "thanks you so much"
5min19 : When you see yourself dance. What did you say to yourself ?
5min33 : In Glee you playing this young man with a lot of issues. An homosexual caracter who end up telling it to his Dad. But you were auditioning for an other role ?
6min04 : this was created specially for you  ?
6min 08 : This means that it's a caracter that matches you ?
6min30 : We find your casting.
7min11 : It's strange to see you like this. You become one of the main caracters. You want to go on for a long time ?
7min45 : What is puzzling is that you could be limited be your caracter on Glee, but you can step out of it, you can do a movie (wich we will talk) is it easy in the US to change, because in France actor are lock in boxes and they can't go out (I paraphasse here)
8min36 : You're 23 years old I think ? You're young but you seems mature for your age. As I say it you produce, write. Do you have the feeling to be out of phase with people of your own age ?
9min20 : In the movie, you play a teenager this is not far from your caracter in Glee...
9min49 : There is a lot of humor in this movie. We laugh a lot. There is a particular atmosphere..
10min23 : At the end you seems sad to quit so you write the book of this caracter ?
10min45 : Do you know that you're well know in France and that when we announce that you will come,  we had a lot of messages on the social networks. People were looking forward to see you. Do you think that you symbolise something ?
10min28 : A word about your sexuality that you don't hide and you also play a gay caracter in Glee. You also are an example for young people, (I really paraphrase here because I have not enought brain matter at this hour even in french his sentence is weird)  you 're assuming yourself and you live well with it ?
10min21 : You posted an photo of you beside a "colonne Morris" (theatre publicuty display) and you were saying that you were proud of that. Are you really proud to see it in Paris ?
KHAT
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 5:20 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mobo5mVc4A1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/13/2013, 5:24 am

Wow, talk about a well-prepared interviewer *sarcasm*. I also hate it that everyone always assumes Carson is like Kurt, because both characters are teenager brikwol
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/13/2013, 6:02 am

Struck by Lightning in Paris
So yeah, review.
I was soooooo late gosh. I spend all my time on the subway (don’t ask)
Anyway, yayyy Champs Elysées

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobor4BSdw1qz4rgp

There was a line that I guessed was for people with tickets for the premiere so my friend and I waited for a moment.

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_moboynhg351qz4rgp

But one of my friend called me to meet up. We moved a bit and we were right next to the idk paparazzi side?

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobp88lWA81qz4rgp

AND THEN ROBERTO AGUIRE ARRIVEEEEEEEEED. He is SO SO sweet.

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpaeVLMn1qz4rgp

He talked to us in French, signed a lot of autographs, I even had a picture with him! Gosh, he’s also beautiful.
I knew people wouldn’t be so calm when it will be Chris’ turn. Damn I was so riiiight lol. The papzs behind me fucking pushed me and it was crazy. Sadly I didn’t get any autographs or pictures but some of my friend did so yay :D

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpg86cVU1qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobph8JvDQ1qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpibsbN31qz4rgp

Time to enter the theater for the moviiiie. We passed next to Chris, it was fun. (I was dead)

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpkosKm81qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobplmJcoP1qz4rgp

I was at the top (idk how to say it) of the theater. Behind me was the door Chris was supposed to walk in. I saw Roberto and I waved at him, he waved baaaack aw. THEN CHRIS FUCKING COLFER PASSED RIGHT NEXT TO ME I FILMED IT BUT I WAS FUCKING SHAKING. I SWEAR I SMELL HIS PERFUME WHEN HE PASSED LIKE IDK IT WAS ETJREGRET.

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpqgMWGM1qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpsd1i621qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobptbVFUR1qz4rgp

Sorry for the crappy pictures but I was far and my camera is nooot so good. Then, the movie. Perfect. The french subtitles…I’m still laughing.
THE Q&A WAS SO CUTE. Roberto talked French again but Chris didn’t understand so he was to talk English again. “Quoi, du français à Paris???” baby I love you. I have videos of the Q&A but there are partials so yeah. Chris was fucking adorable.

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobpyzYIFK1qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobq0aixCr1qz4rgp

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobq2xL0dF1qz4rgp

I think I blackouted after lol. Anyways, we left the theater. Waited a bit for Chris but he didn’t come (poor baby was tired).
Oh yeah and we found the fucking movie rolling poster (i don’t know)

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mobq6suAuJ1qz4rgp

I had the time of my life. Really.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/13/2013, 6:30 am

I wondered when it would be time before the media started talking about Chris's and Will's relationship.

This article says confirmed partner. Calls Will Chris's boyfriend.

http://www.examiner.com/article/chris-colfer-s-struck-by-lightning-celebrates-paris-premiere?cid=rss
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 6/13/2013, 6:57 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_moaypelH421qey5j0o2_250 
Lol, I love this picture. I'm wondering what was the question that prompted this facial expression. Razz

Lottie2303 wrote:One, I am actually really surprised about his positive words for Glee. I thought he’d be more non-chalant because he doesn’t want to diss the show but isn’t happy either. I didn’t expect such positive words. 
With Glee being the only thing Chris can hope to be known for to the French GA, it would be a bad move to shade it. 

ColferInspired wrote:Some are assuming that Will is bad because of a stupid old blog, and they keep bringing it up.
Yeah, maybe 'some' should have a look at the toxic waste dumps that are their own blogs before they judge others.

Also the official CEFF twitter cracked me up yesterday with all its 'happiness' and 'joy' and :DDD and ;DDD. Razz 
My thanks to whoever runs it: you found the perfect expressions to sum up this awesome day.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/13/2013, 7:16 am

I get that, but I suspected him to promote Glee, but not say he wants to stay as long as he can. However we don’t know any BTS business. He is really close friends with the crew and maybe he’d miss the environment and character. We can only hope he is allowed to act again next season Wink.

Thank God I am not famous. Just looking at post from me on this forum would paint me in a bad light. Will never expected to be “famous”, so he never treated his SM activity as potential danger that the press/fans want to spy on him one day. Also as I already said, no one has any right to tell Chris how to live his life. Do they believe Chris will read those CC shipper posts on tumblr, has a revelation, dumps Will because he is so offensive and starts dating cupcake Darren?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/13/2013, 7:40 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I get that, but I suspected him to promote Glee, but not say he wants to stay as long as he can. However we don’t know any BTS business. He is really close friends with the crew and maybe he’d miss the environment and character. We can only hope he is allowed to act again next season Wink.

Plus Glee is still a steady paycheck for Chris, plus it gives him exposure to a lot of people in a lot of countries.
As long as they don't thoroughly ruin Kurt on Glee, and if Chris has negotiated some good terms/conditions when it comes to taking time off for other projects (or OTOH more screentime for Kurt next season), he'd be crazy not to want that to continu. Glee is his sugar daddy at the moment.

Of course: if the BTS climate would become very bad and stifling, with a lot of jealousy and evil scheming, he might want out in the future. But at least till end season 7 Chris is bound to his contract, so he might as well make the best of it.

BTW: I loved Chris' hair yesterday. aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/13/2013, 8:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Plus Glee is still a steady paycheck for Chris, plus it gives him exposure to a lot of people in a lot of countries.
As long as they don't thoroughly ruin Kurt on Glee, and if Chris has negotiated some good terms/conditions  when it comes to taking time off for other projects (or OTOH more screentime for Kurt next season), he'd be crazy not to want that to continu. Glee is his sugar daddy at the moment.

Of course: if the BTS climate would become very bad and stifling, with a lot of jealousy and evil scheming, he might want out in the future. But at least till end season 7 Chris is bound to his contract, so he might as well make the best of it.

BTW: I loved Chris' hair yesterday. aa54

Agreed. I also hope and suspect his team negotiated good terms. Also Glee has many advantages. No one can deny that. I was just surprised neutre.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 8:11 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mobvk237D91rjabqro1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/13/2013, 9:05 am

These are the entire Q & A in HD.

Part two has parts about the asylum movie.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 10:07 am

aplotkin716: “Don’t ask me why, just do this - hold the bottle in this hand, & the cup in this hand.
Now turn your head that way & look up! Smile! Don’t ask why, just trust me!” - 
@hrhchriscolfer
 #latergram #paris#CocaLight
Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_moc1hi6mBf1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 10:11 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob31uIs201rab3tyo3_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob31uIs201rab3tyo8_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob31uIs201rab3tyo4_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob33qxaQt1rab3tyo2_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob33qxaQt1rab3tyo10_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/13/2013, 10:11 am

Thanks for those videos ColferInspired,  they're so funny to watch. There're couple of questions that I liked like what was their favorite quote? or sth like what if you were part of a french movie? .

And Chris is still my fav one, but I love when Roberto spoke french wub (that's guy got me)

P.S Looking at Alla's picture, I just remember that Chris can't be apart from his true love: diet coke lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 10:12 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob33qxaQt1rab3tyo5_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo10_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo9_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo7_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo6_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/13/2013, 10:13 am

Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo4_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo3_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_mob37lrefY1rab3tyo1_1280Chris in France - Page 7 Tumblr_moazyh16TC1rtx3n1o1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next