Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  Glorfindel 6/11/2013, 4:07 am

^No. But it seems they were together in L.A. last weekend.
The (not) funny thing is that if Will is with Chris in Paris the cc-shippers will claim that as 'proof' that Will is working for Chris, but if Will isn't with Chris in Paris they will claim that they have broken up. saispa
They can't win with these idiots. notall

Jellyrolls wrote:You know if Darren "comes out as straight" officially, and officially announces he is with Mia, this could be the first time that not being gay has killed a Hollywood career. I mean if Darren says he is with her, the tin hatters will run so far away.
Ha, it's so ironic that these fans kept saying all the time that they would love Darren no matter what his sexuality is (if he would come out as gay or bi), but now that he is 99% confirmed as straight they reject and denounce him and stop being his fan.

And don't get me started on how they're always saying they are such great allies of the LGBTQ community, and therefore being so upset and angry with Will for supposedly being transphobic, homophobic, and ha: another one: mysogynic.
In the mean time they slut shame Mia for wearing certain (stage) clothes, they write that she looks like a dude in a dress or a trans (what were you accusing Will of again?), and are pressuring someone to come out of the closet and call him a liar when he says he's straight. antifana

And another one: they call Mia fat, and yet I read about one of the CrissColfers writing a fanfic about Chris being upset because Will called him fat, and Darren thereferore needing to comfort Chris. Jeez! vomir

badday

ColdFlame96 wrote:I highly doubt it. He's already said he was straight once. How many times does he need to say it? The tinhatters will just call 'PR'! dryy
Four times, actually. Rolling Eyes
It's true that Darren and Mia could get married, have 3 kids, same as Chris and Will, and 10 years from now these disrespectful cc-shipper idiots will stay say that CrissColfer is onnnn and 'PR" is making them live a lie!111!!!!!11!!1

Sometimes I worry about the future of these delusional kids. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  arina 6/11/2013, 4:22 am

I used to think Kerrie is the craziest person in the fandom lately I am not so sure, she has big competition in some of the Crisscolfer shippers.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/11/2013, 4:55 am

^Right? Who would have thought someone would outcrazy her? moque

These comments are all so vicious, it's scary. :(
Maybe some of you have seen stuff like this before, but Glee is my first real fandom experience, and I'm quite baffled and upset by this. The way these 'fans' have turned their love for Darren into hatred in a heartbeat's time is scary.

And as a Chris fan I have to think of him too, and all the hate he (and Will) is getting regularly, and probably will get in abundance if there's more confirmation of him dating Will.
I hope they leave him alone about this when he's in Europe and interacting with fans.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/11/2013, 5:55 am

I will say this again: RIB should not reunite Klaine because it feeds into the delusions of a very scary group of fans who have been hateful and hurtful to the actors, their family and friends, and the writers and producers. I really think that the fans' behavior has reached a point where it has become damaging to Chris and Darren's carers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/11/2013, 10:29 am

If anyone needs a big chuckle, Glee's nomination ballot for the Emmy's has been released. Guess who decided to nominate himself since the network didn't nominate him for an award? ptdr

PERFORMERS

Outstanding Lead Actor In A Comedy Series

•Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester, Glee
Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series

•Lea Michele as Rachel Berry, Glee
Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series

•Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel, Glee
•Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson, Glee
•Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams, Glee
•Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson, Glee

Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series

•Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester, Glee
•Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez, Glee
•Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang, Glee
GUEST PERFORMERS

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series

•Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn, Glee, 4x18 Shooting Star
•Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel, Glee, 4x21 Wonder-ful
Outstanding Guest Actress In A Comedy Series

•Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose, Glee, 4x06 Glease
•Patty Duke as Jan, Glee, 4x22 All or Nothing
•Kate Hudson as Cassandra July, Glee, 4x01 The New Rachel
•Dot-Marie Jones as Shannon Beiste, Glee, 4x18, Shooting Star
•NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz, Glee, 4x19 Sweet Dreams
•Sarah Jessica Parker as Isabelle Wright, Glee, 4x20 Lights Out
•Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson, Glee, 4x18 Shooting Star

http://showthemwhat.tumblr.com/post/52679369314/2013-emmy-nominating-ballots

The level of absolute ego is astounding. That Darren and his management can be deluded enough to think for even a nanosecond that he deserves consideration for one of the top awards in his field. Of course, his stans are wetting themselves in joy that he’s on the ballot, but I cannot see anything to be proud of when your bosses don’t think enough of you to nominate you.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/11/2013, 10:39 am

Wow. Shocker. Except now some of the Chord fans are pissed because he wasn't there. Well, if he had half the ego Darren has, he could've submitted himself too. But no. Chord decided to keep his dignity. Good for him!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/11/2013, 10:46 am

For Darren, it's really about people seeing his name and his face. That's why he submitted himself. That will go out to all the voters, and he wants them to see him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/11/2013, 10:58 am

Chord already got slammed big time when his ego got the better of him and he was willing to put his job on the line about getting promoted to regular in the cast. And the network cut him loose. So I think he learned a very valuable lesson about keeping his ego in check.

Outside of Darren's delusional fans, no one is looking at this seriously. First, Glee stands almost no chance of getting any real nominations this year because the writing has been so weak. Even their best talent don't stand much chance. Glee's "stock" and how the show is regarded by critics has fallen badly.

One of these days, some of the more delusional contingents of the famdom might finally understand that it's not the amount of screen time that warrents awards and nominations, but how effective the actor is in using the opportunities they were given. Chord, Darren (and Heather) ended up being a lot of squandered time for the show.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/11/2013, 7:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:It's true that Darren and Mia could get married, have 3 kids, same as Chris and Will, and 10 years from now these disrespectful cc-shipper idiots will stay say that CrissColfer is onnnn and 'PR" is making them live a lie!111!!!!!11!!1

are you kidding me? 3 years later these cc shippers will be shipping dd or ee or ff. they won't remember glee anymore.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/11/2013, 7:20 pm

It speaks volumes that Glee itself did not submit any "writing" bids for consideration.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/12/2013, 1:06 am

I just started unfollowing Darren stans on tumblr as they are liars.

They say they are Chris fans on their blogs, but anything Chris does they don't blog, it's all Darren. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 6 3181402168

So, for that I am unfollowing them.

Now my dashboard is Darren free. I only stopped following four of them and all the Darren just disappears. Makes me think how many are true fans if that aren't reblogging Darrens tour, or did they just get bored with it. Because when I was a Klainer and sort of a Darren fan, I followed a lot of those blogs and still do. But now their is no Darren on my dashboard. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 6 4247136565

Now I have Supernatural, Teen Wolf (that I don't mind, and actually watch) and other fandoms of shows I don't mind. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 6 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/12/2013, 1:18 am

Just a quick vent,

Glee forum observation; I've never seen a forum where the so called moderators talk and post more than the regular posters. It's like to them being a Moderator is having the last word as a poster, which shows the maturity level of said moderators.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/12/2013, 3:38 am

Buenos wrote:Just a quick vent,

Glee forum observation; I've never seen a forum where the so called moderators talk and post more than the regular posters. It's like to them being a Moderator is having the last word as a poster, which shows the maturity level of said moderators.

the last time i lurked that i saw that 90% there is some kind of moderator. And how strange, they are all Blarrenstans.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/12/2013, 4:04 am

Glee Forum has a very weird dynamic which prohibits any real discussion as long as it doesn’t suit the opinion of the moderators. I stopped lurking their ages ago. It is sad as I wouldn’t mind a second forum about Glee in general and different opinions. Any suggestions?

The CC shippers reach a new level of craziness and it also reaches a point of danger. I am sorry, but I start to get concerned for Chris safety. There seems to be this really dangerous attitude of “if you don’t follow our ideal, we will punish you”. It is also scary how quickly they jumped on Darren for living his life. Darren made the mistake of (un)consciously supporting CC shipper by remain silent and hiding his girlfriend. People knew she existed but he never publically acknowledged her.

RIB should stop Klaine for the sake of the actors. This is not just random fandom madness anymore. It reaches a dangerous undertone and Klaine will only support those lunatics and their fantasies.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/12/2013, 5:16 am

what is interesting, there really aren't any rumors about darren and guys. if there were, i could understand why people think he is gay, like a lot of other male celebrities. but besides that fantasy about him and chris, and that blind item a few years back about him and the baroness which we don't know if it's true or not, and if it was true it still doesn't prove that he actually gay ( god knows some people will do anything to succeed, even sleep with people of the same sex when they aren't inclined that way - gay for pay). but, even if he was 100 % gay, why would someone assume that he would automatically date chris. there are more gay guys/girls in hollywood then people think.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/12/2013, 5:21 am

I am most amused about the fact that people sincerely believe that Chris, who is out proud and open, would hide his relationship. I am even more amused he has a male beard. Doesn't it defy the entire purpose? blinkk Smile
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/12/2013, 5:52 am

I am even more amused he has a male beard. Doesn't it defy the entire purpose?
exactly.

an even if only one part of the couple was officially out, sooner or latter if you are actually dating someone famous and in the spot light, pictures of the two of you will appear. people will know you are dating, it just won't end up in the magazines until the other person is officially out. sort of like johnaton groth and zachary quinto when they first started to go out. quinto was in a glass closet but every picture i saw of the two of then said "quinto and friend" before he came out.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/12/2013, 5:59 am

Because what Darren has with Chris is not a fantasy. How can you not see the loving looks Darren always gives him? And how much happier he always seem when he is around him? And their bodylanguage speak for itself... Rolling Eyes

I don't think anybody except for Crisscolfers think he is a gay. People often loves to speculate the characters who play couple on tv are together in reality too and Crisscolfers shippers became more than unhealthy obsessed with the idea that they start to believe it's really true.

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/12/2013, 6:15 am

arina wrote:Because what Darren has with Chris is not a fantasy. How can you not see the loving looks Darren always gives him? And how much happier he always seem when he is around him? And their bodylanguage speak for itself... Rolling Eyes

I don't think anybody except for Crisscolfers think he is a gay. People often loves to speculate the characters who play couple on tv are together in reality too and Crisscolfers shippers became more than unhealthy obsessed with the idea that they start to believe it's really true.

They want Klaine to be real.

They become so invested in a fictional relationship, that they became invested in the actors being a couple.

I say that is partly because of RPF and their delusions.

Gay pairings of two males is rampant in many fandoms because of fanfiction.

The thing is, though it might have been a joke to Darren, though he kept adding and adding to CrissColfer delusions, because he has come out and admitted Mia is his girlfriend has just shattered the CrissColfer idiots dreams.

He shouldn't have fueled in the first place, as it is now backfiring big time.

But I think with him admitting his relationship might be beneficial to Chris.

Because for one they can't blame him. And hopefully Chris won't get anymore disgusting tweets or annoying tweets on his instagram about him and Darren.

And if loads of fans finally get to meet Will, then more will be telling the CrissColfer idiots to shut up.

I read Chill RPF, and the demand for it is growing. I have seen some stories with other 100 notes or more on tumblr.

As Will has friends on tumblr, I am sure they are well aware of it. If it made Chris and Will uncomfortable, I am sure these people would have been told by now not to do it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/12/2013, 8:01 am

Darren and Chris don't even seem to be that great of friends. They seem like civil coworkers and that's it. Kevin is more likely to turn gay for Chris than Darren. Hell, even Cory is more likely. I actually saw this post yesterday but did you guys realize that from a distance, Will kind of looks like Cory? Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/12/2013, 9:32 am

Even at an immature age of 14 years (and I wasn't one of those smart beyond my years) I could differentiate between actors and characters. I never got the urge to ship fictional couples for RL. Of course it is great to look at if it happens, but I don't need or even want it. How does it influence me? I am a fan of the actor. In this case, I want Chris to be happy. I "trust" him that he takes care of himself and can find a proper boyfriend without my "help".
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/12/2013, 9:40 am

Boohoo, internet just erased my long comment. crycry

Lottie 2303 wrote:Glee Forum has a very weird dynamic which prohibits any real discussion as long as it doesn’t suit the opinion of the moderators. I stopped lurking their ages ago. It is sad as I wouldn’t mind a second forum about Glee in general and different opinions. Any suggestions?
I like TWoP:
it's quite impersonal, but the discussions are mostly intelligent and interesting, plus there is no bias from the mods.

I hardly ever go to Glee Forum anymore, and if I do I mostly stay in the KHAT (which is almost dead right now).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/12/2013, 10:10 am

Darren finally acknowledged his girlfriend. I'm happy for her. Poor girl probably has been through a lot of crap because of his crazy fan girls since he joined Glee.
His fans always said they will only believe that DC is dating Mia if he says it himself. Well he did and it's recorded. No one can deny it and make stupid excuses anymore. 
I hope they leave Mia, Chris and Will alone now and this interview won't cause even more disrespectful questions and hateful comments.

I didn't really like some of the questions the interviewer asked. "Did he have to make extra effort to look straight because he is playing gay character?", "Do people think he is gay because he is playing a gay character?" Idiot. Why do these people always ask the same stupid questions to straight actors in gay roles? And why the hell does he have to ask Darren about Jane's divorce. It's non of Darren's business to know details about that that. So what if Jane is divorcing. It doesn't mean she doesn't believe in gay marriage anymore and won't keep fighting for that cause. Straight couple divorce everyday, but no one is trying to take their right to marry anyway.

Last edited by sheny on 6/12/2013, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/12/2013, 10:20 am

You know, one argument I heard from CC shippers was the fact that his fans couldn’t believe he would treat his girlfriend so terribly. There are videos where he treats her not very nicely, seems to be annoyed and he basically denied her for years! He only started “outing” her after Chris got s boyfriend. That speaks volumes and also proves to me, he used CC for his advantage.

So that is the only point I feel sorry for some CC shippers. They realized if Darren is actually dating Mia, he is not the nicest boyfriend. They realized that the image of Darren is wrong. Realizing that a celebrity you adore is actually an asshole is hard to grasp. I just wish they’d let Chris out of the equation and channel their shipping on different avenues.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/12/2013, 10:38 am

Buenos wrote:Just a quick vent,

Glee forum observation;  I've never seen a forum where the so called moderators talk and post more than the regular posters.  It's like to them being a Moderator is having the last word as a poster, which shows the maturity level of said moderators.

It didn't used to be like that. Or maybe that only applies to the Kurt threads? I don't know much about the going-ons in the general threads because I hardly visit them. In the past, I've noticed that the mods tended to show up in the Kurt threads only when they want to control and/or shut down discussions that impact negatively on Blaine or Rachel. 

I haven't visited GF for a long while now. Are there still many regular posters there? I wonder if the seemingly increased participation of the mods have to do with the fact that there are just fewer regular posters there in general nowadays. Just like in the 'old days' of this forum, when there were only a handful of members, and the 'mods' were the ones responsible for close to half-- if not more-- of the daily posts on the forum. 

I am grateful that there are so many active and regular posters in this forum right now, because I can easily step back and passively watch the discussions unfold here without feeling as if the forum would run the risk of becoming almost dead as the KHAT on GF (as described by Glorfindel).

Last edited by Delight on 6/12/2013, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next