Upfronts 2013

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Upfronts 2013

Post  brisallie on 5/15/2013, 2:14 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^He better, or else he will have appr. 429.587 Kurtsies kicking his butt. fanny2

If I ever meet Chris at his book signing, I'll make sure to warn him about us.. And he'll probably pass on the message. Wink

Do it. Until now I think Will is a nice guy, so he should deserve to be aware.

What do you mean "until now"? Oh god. Did they corrupt you?

No! I still believe he's a nice guy. I think once again I had a problem with english or I just was thinking in spanish and I did wrong the translation. lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/15/2013, 2:22 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^He better, or else he will have appr. 429.587 Kurtsies kicking his butt. fanny2

If I ever meet Chris at his book signing, I'll make sure to warn him about us.. And he'll probably pass on the message. Wink

Do it. Until now I think Will is a nice guy, so he should deserve to be aware.

What do you mean "until now"? Oh god. Did they corrupt you?

No! I still believe he's a nice guy. I think once again I had a problem with english or I just was thinking in spanish and I did wrong the translation. lol

Oh okay good. Phew! You scared me for a second. tonguue
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/15/2013, 2:34 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do that. It was a language mistake. And how I could hate someone who's being nice with our boy?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/15/2013, 2:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do that. It was a language mistake. And how I could hate someone who's being nice with our boy?

That's a question better directed towards the crazies. Wink
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/15/2013, 2:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Oh agreed, but I wanted to point out fans are allowed to be disappointed. I also think signing autographs, taking pictures etc are partly an obligation for Chris and Co because they are famous because of us. So to be honest I do not really care how much Chris may dislike it (which I doubt, btw),as it is part of his job. Hence, my statement I understand why some fans were complaining about the lack of Chris. However I also get every fan event has its limit and not everyone can be served. I also doubt he was as rude as he was supposed to be.

Otherwise I totally agree and understand the tight schedule. I never said I disrespect or dislike Chris for that matter. I expected from the get go some legit explanation, which we already partly got. I also agree Darren should have accepted the schedule as well, as every authograph session has a limit.

Honestly, I think it's the mentality of the fandom that leads to some of the undeserved comments that the fans spout. In some ways, Chris and Darren are like Bert and Ernie. In the minds of so much of the fandom, not Chris and Darren, they are CHRISANDDARREN. So much of the fandom looks at them as one and the same, as opposed to two separate individuals. They often get unfairly compared (even here we do it, though we despise the comparison). It's like they think if Darren takes the time to spend time with fans, then Chris should be spending equal times.

I know people have been complaining about Chris, and to a lesser extent Lea. But what about Matt, Jane, Kevin, and Jenna? Are people bitching about them not spending enough time with the fans.

Changing gears, in regards to the posts Marie shared about Darren's behavior at the event, I have to say that his behavior was entirely unprofessional and disrespectful to the other celebrities at the event. I'm sure that each of the celebrities was given instructions for how they should walk down that line, how much time they spent, and told to keep things moving. From the sounds of it, most of the celebrities followed those instructions, but Darren chose to ignore them. At least two stars caught up with him in the line. He didn't move along because he wanted the attention, and I bet he loved that Demi and Zooey caught up with him so that they hopefully pictures of them together would pop up all over. He took away from other stars' opportunity to interact with the fan by taking more of the spotlight than he should have.

Darren's fans will shout from the high heavens that this is because Darren is a nice guy who loves the fans more than anyone, and wants to spend more time with them, but in reality Darren does this because he needs the fans more because he isn't talented enough to last long in this business without a strong fan base.

I may sound a bit harsh with my comments, but I do believe what I said. This isn't the first time that Darren has behaved this way, and I'm sure it won't be the last. This isn't the first time that Darren has held up other stars to spend time with fans beyond what is appropriate. Darren has proven time and time again that he likes the attention and the spotlight, and he doesn't have any regard for the other stars around.

If I was a fan who was waiting at some event for hours and walked away without a picture or autograph, I'd be disappointed. But there is no reason to hate a celebrity and claim they are a "diva" when you don't get your way. From love to hate...that is the mentality of that idiot Chris stalker (you all know who I'm talking about). These brats who are complaining about both Chris and Lea need to step back and see things in perspective. I guess, in a sense, fans have made them what they are. But it's also largely due to the fact that their own talent and hard work as finally paid off for them. Celebrities are not our property.

No one on the Glee cast gets the insane fan reaction that Chris, Lea and Darren get. It's good that Darren embraces it so much. But he is an extreme extrovert and a bit of an attention whore. Is he really doing it to make his fans feel more included, or is he doing it for himself? Chris and Lea are more introverted people, especially Chris. It's been said that Lea, even in her Spring Awakening days, had some crazy fans follow her home. She had a man propose to her at the stage door. It's also been said that she's burst into tears randomly while being trapped in a crowd...are these signs of panic attacks? The fame thing can be overwhelming for anyone. And Chris has reported multiple times that he's been mobbed by rabid fans. Mobbed, trapped in an elevator, grabbed at and had his clothes torn. It goes on and on. There was even some video some paparazzi idiot posted on YT several months ago in which he spotted Chris on a stairwell and basically said: "So, Chris? Why are you such an asshole/diva to your fans?" Other hate videos have been posted as well with so-called "fans" being rude and disrespectful. There was this video entitled "Chris Ignores Fans" or whatever, and it was taken during the first Glee tour at the stage door. He rushed by and apologized for not signing autographs, but he was also limping and I believe I remember him saying he had torn some tissue in his leg while on that tour. Another video was posted as he was singing autographs outside of the stage door for some talkshow he was doing...he had to go back inside the studio, and some idiot fan yelled "Asshole!" to him.

Chris has to deal with this crap everywhere he goes. This insane love that he gets quickly turns to hate when he doesn't live up to the expectations and daydreams of some of these immature, entitled and unbalanced fans. He's also been the victim of stalkers several times already since Glee began. He and Lea have to have the tightest security when it comes to fans for their own safety. Added with the fact that Chris is gay, he's also been the target of hate mail and death threats on Twitter and beyond. He has been nothing but polite, grateful and wonderful to his fans at public events for Glee, SBL and TLOS...but it was impossible for him to get to everyone at this Glee event without doing what Darren did, which was above and beyond. Also, following Lea around? Not cool and very dangerous behavior. Fans who want more facetime with Chris may have better luck on more personal tours (film and book tours).

Not only that, but Chris brought his boyfriend Will. No doubt, the CrissColfer idiots would have been asking creepy questions like "So, Will is just a beard, right? Everyone knows you're really in love with Darren, right? RIGHT?!" It's exhausting.

Chris did just fine and signed/took pictures for as many people as he could with the time he was given. Not everyone is a black hole when it comes to attention. Honestly, I think that what Darren is doing is dangerous for himself. He is blurring the lines between him and his fans, and is setting himself up for hoards of stalkers when he appears to be so overly friendly with them like that. There is a reason that stars try not to sign autographs as "To (name), love (name of star)" because it makes everything too personal and a mentally ill person can take that as a sign that they were meant to be or something.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/15/2013, 2:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Oh please! Is clear what's gonna be their answer "He's cockblocking crisscolfer"

@MoviesAreLife, I feel ashamed of myself at this moment, because a couple of weeks ago I attended a TV show and I didn't get an autograph or pic with one of the host, so I cursed him later. But then I reconsidered what I did and I understood that sometimes celebs have to follow orders to not cut off the working of the stuff behind the event or Tv show as it was in my case. Or probably there was another reason behind. So if a celeb didn't want to interact with the audience as that person usually does, it was a single moment in his career , so it doesn't prove anything.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/15/2013, 2:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Oh please! Is clear what's gonna be their answer "He's cockblocking crisscolfer"

@MoviesAreLife, I feel ashamed of myself at this moment, because a couple of weeks ago I attended a TV show and I didn't get an autograph or pic with one of the host, so I cursed him later. But then I reconsidered what I did and I understood that sometimes celebs have to follow orders to not cut off the working of the stuff behind the event or Tv show as it was in my case. Or probably there was another reason behind. So if a celeb didn't want to interact with the audience as that person usually does, it was a single moment in his career , so it doesn't prove anything.

Well, you're human. It's okay to have a moment of human selfishness sometimes...just as long as you come around and realize it's a bit irrational, and also realize that celebrities are human beings too. Smile The worst offenders are the ones who turn into full blown haters/stalkers over their feelings, like you-know-who.

And to the fans on Tumblr claiming Chris and Lea are "divas"...I believe they signed everything for everyone when the Glee fanbase was just starting out and was much smaller: during the mall tours and first Glee tour. Now, it's almost impossible to please everyone when the fanbase has gotten more intense and has multipled in size.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/15/2013, 8:22 pm

x

Lol. Razz

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/15/2013, 9:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol. Razz

What a big smile she has. Well is next to Chris lol

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 5/16/2013, 11:53 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/16/2013, 5:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol. Razz

Unique way of having your picture taken with somebody. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/16/2013, 10:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol. Razz

Well, being at that angle and Will is behind him, it is given Will a good view.
As he was doing in that other pic that I saw.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/16/2013, 10:24 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol. Razz

Well, at least we know that he's not embarrassed to have Chris on his arm. wub Also, they've been vacationing in NY for the last week, because fans have been posting on tumblr about constant sightings.
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/16/2013, 10:45 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol.

Unique way of having your picture taken with somebody.

Well, at least we know that he's not embarrassed to have Chris on his arm. Also, they've been vacationing in NY for the last week, because fans have been posting on tumblr about constant sightings.

Just the way Will looks at Chris, you know he is deeply in love.

I am grateful that none of these fans took pics and respected their time together.

I still don't think Chris is ready to have fans take pics with him and Will together just yet. He is still aware of the crazies in the fandom.

I am wondering if Will will be going to France with him for SBL premiere's and the book signing.

Will can as he is the executive producer of a movie that is in post production.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/16/2013, 11:17 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol.

Unique way of having your picture taken with somebody.

Well, at least we know that he's not embarrassed to have Chris on his arm. Also, they've been vacationing in NY for the last week, because fans have been posting on tumblr about constant sightings.

Just the way Will looks at Chris, you know he is deeply in love.

I am grateful that none of these fans took pics and respected their time together.

I still don't think Chris is ready to have fans take pics with him and Will together just yet. He is still aware of the crazies in the fandom.

I am wondering if Will will be going to France with him for SBL premiere's and the book signing.

Will can as he is the executive producer of a movie that is in post production.

I'm so happy for Chris. He deserves someone who will love and cherish him and who will watch his back for crazies. I swear that's what he was doing. XD Chris deserves to be treated like the beautiful prince he is, and I'm glad he found someone who would potentially fill that role.
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/17/2013, 11:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

Lol. Razz

I didn't even think of that! LOL! I just thought he and that girl were leaning close because of the red velvet ropes that separated them!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/28/2013, 11:44 am

New video of the cast arriving in the golf carts:
(Chris is at 0.20)

x

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/28/2013, 5:58 pm

More gifs from ^that video:

x

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/28/2013, 6:03 pm

Looking at those gifs, I noticed that Will isn't unsure what he has to do, so he just follows Chris. Sweet.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP on 5/28/2013, 7:36 pm

I do not understand how people say that Will is the Chris's assistant/bodyguard.
When he is on the red carpet, he looks like a lost puppy. Smile
He never knows what to do Razz
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/28/2013, 10:41 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I do not understand how people say that Will is the Chris's assistant/bodyguard.

I've noticed that as well. Razz

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/29/2013, 3:31 am

Yes, you can also see he doesn't know what to do with his face; ergo he sometimes has the strangest facial expressions. That would totally be me as well Smile.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/29/2013, 9:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, you can also see he doesn't know what to do with his face; ergo he sometimes has the strangest facial expressions. That would totally be me as well Smile.

Agree. Though I'm not dating I famous person, I understand him. Is so awkward when a camera is front of you and you have no idea how to pose . But at least he's doing his best smiling shyly.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/31/2013, 8:45 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I do not understand how people say that Will is the Chris's assistant/bodyguard.

Deep down, I don't even think they believe the crap they say...they just want to convince themselves its true for the sake of their imaginary ship.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 6/4/2013, 1:14 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content