Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upfronts 2013

+16
dap1217
tanita_mors
glimmerle
azure
Lottie2303
arina
M&M
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Ranwing
sheny
20 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Upfronts 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Upfronts 2013

Post  valkeakuulas 5/14/2013, 2:39 pm

I totally get if both Chris and Lea would have personally felt a little bit duped with the fact that they were used in the promos and these events all through the year dispite not being really focused on in the show. Buuut I'm also very certain that both of them are capable and professional enough to hide that possible annoyance with their years of experience going to these things.

A wall of screaming fans is a terrifying thing. I think it was from last years UpFronts that one of the other Fox show actors said something about fans going nuts when "one of the Glee kids showed up/turned up" and something about that being scary as hell. neutre

It sounds like Fox again was completely out of focus how to do these public things. I already thought the timetable of just "afternoon" with ABC or NBC lining and waiting up behind for their own time sounded too short for the actual event, and I'm imagining the traffic of Monday New Yorkwould also slow the timetables down? I still remain with my old opinion that someone at their PR department doesn't know how to utilise everyone or are very good professionals but do not really have grasp how to manage actors, producers, directors and their own executives. Because each of them need a diffrent kind of treatment at these press events.

Anyhow, we got some lovely Chris, even though he's not owing anything to Fox for these promo stuffs. I get that fans are important to network, and why not to the actors, but I'd be fuming with the execs if I caught one there, but I highly doubt none of them dared to walk in front of fans because that might lead to embarrasing questions for them. No they leave the actors to do the really hard work of smilling and posing for photos. These are really stressing events. I doubt many actors like doing these mass events with absolutely no controll of what will handed to them, or asked to be signed.

Fortunately Chris must also get professional connections done at these events for himself so that's a good part of these events for him. Or if not professional connections then some downtime with his friends at these dinners.

BTW, how lovely these two look at the candids from leaving together from the hotel? So confident and relaxed, not stress in sight.

ETA: Is it just me or is Chris' face still changing? Or is it the angle? Some of these photos from yesterday make him look so much older and masculine. He's sneaked somewhere and gotten more angles and higher cheekbones for his face? Laughing
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2013, 2:54 pm

I find it bizarre amusing how the network and GLee uses (or doesn't use) Chris and Darren for promotion.

You would think they would give them, say five minutes together for the press to take tons of pictures and milk the publicity of Klaine, but they simply won't do that. Both actors are professional and would do it, and it's not as if they are going to be showing PDA's by having them in the same frame. For such a highly publicized on screen couple the lack of having them together for an easy photo ops is ironic.

It's just weird.
LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2013, 3:46 pm

PODIATRIST? Karen!!! how did you come up w/ that? It's like saying chris has hammer toes or funky feet or something! it's worse than suggesting Will is Chris' urologist! c'mon! if you decide to choose a profession, choose a nicer one, like a personal trainer or massage therapist or something (oooo that sounds HOT!). Razz Imaging a "personal" training session w/ Will and Chris, ending w/ a soothing mutual massage... phr34r (creepy thoughts are all-natural though)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2013, 3:56 pm

I most prefer these ones for Will:

Spiritual adviser
Yoga instructor
Personal Consultant
Thai Massuse
Book co author
Zen trainer
Private affairs facilitator
Klaine Cock Block

Last edited by Buenos on 5/14/2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/14/2013, 3:56 pm

Upfronts 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mmswk7kXWj1r2rj8zo1_500Upfronts 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mmswltaBfG1r2rj8zo1_500

Last edited by sheny on 5/14/2013, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2013, 3:59 pm

haha, will is traveling w/ chris everywhere! don't forget "body guard"!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2013, 4:09 pm

I forgot

"Personal nutritionist" and "Health consultant"
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2013, 4:10 pm

CAT SITTER!

p.s. my cat has the same coat color as my pine floor. occasionally I accidentally step on him because he just blends in w/ the floor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2013, 4:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^True.

Damn that dryy chrundershirt:

Upfronts 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mmsnblT2Vi1qlqqbno1_500

I'm glad he's wearing the infamous chrundershirt, that shirt is dangerously unbuttoned.

Buenos wrote:I most prefer these ones for Will:

Spiritual adviser
Yoga instructor
Personal Consultant
Thai Massuse
Book co author
Zen trainer
Private affairs facilitator
Klaine Cock Block

What about the option "all above" Razz

And I know is been said a lot about this, but I'm wondering if Chris intentionally avoid to be more attentive with his fans, because he wanted to be cautious if they asked/told him sth about his bf.

Last edited by brisallie on 5/14/2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/14/2013, 4:18 pm

fantastica wrote:CAT SITTER!

p.s. my cat has the same coat color as my pine floor. occasionally I accidentally step on him because he just blends in w/ the floor.

He would be a very bad cat-sitter since he never stays at home to take care of Brian. He's always on the go with Chris, I hope he doesn't get paid well for that terrible job he's doing. Laughing
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2013, 4:18 pm

let's just say will is chris' nanny. btw, what's the word for a male nanny? manny?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/14/2013, 4:25 pm

Man handler? Oh Noooo! That doesn't sound PG. Mander?

PS. What is going on with this board? We're all giddy of all these Chris pictures.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2013, 4:36 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Man handler? Oh Noooo! That doesn't sound PG. Mander?

PS. What is going on with this board? We're all giddy of all these Chris pictures.

LoL but isn't a way to lighten what some people are saying about Chris and his multifuctional bf...sorry cousin...sorry assistant.

P.S I couldn't help myself and I googled the word "manny" and I found an australian site that it says a "manny" is precisely a male nanny lol. And it offers its service.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2013, 4:40 pm

fantastica wrote:PODIATRIST? Karen!!! how did you come up w/ that? It's like saying chris has hammer toes or funky feet or something! it's worse than suggesting Will is Chris' urologist! c'mon! if you decide to choose a profession, choose a nicer one, like a personal trainer or massage therapist or something (oooo that sounds HOT!). Razz Imaging a "personal" training session w/ Will and Chris, ending w/ a soothing mutual massage... phr34r (creepy thoughts are all-natural though)

Just trying to come up with something ridiculously crazy to poke for at the Criss Colfer idiots. Why not podiatrist?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2013, 4:41 pm

If Will is the cat sitter, he should be fired. I'm assuming Brian is at home in LA, and clearly Will is in NY with Chris.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2013, 4:41 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

He would be a very bad cat-sitter since he never stays at home to take care of Brian. He's always on the go with Chris, I hope he doesn't get paid well for that terrible job he's doing. Laughing

Oops. I didn't read this far when I posted. hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 4:44 pm

^I think you're right, Karen, and Will is Chris' podiatrist. Just look at him looking at Chris' feet in this picture, all concerned:

Upfronts 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mmswvulZXK1rk63wco1_500

(Although I have the suspicion that Will is checking another body part of Chris.) sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2013, 4:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I think you're right, Karen, and Will is Chris' podiatrist. Just look at him looking at Chris' feet in this picture, all concerned:

(Although I have the suspicion that Will is checking another body part of Chris.) sifflou

Who could blame him for that Razz

On a side note: Though I understand the intention behind, I also dislike the idea of Will being a "podiatrist".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 5:02 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^I think you're right, Karen, and Will is Chris' podiatrist. Just look at him looking at Chris' feet in this picture, all concerned:

Who could blame him for that Razz

On a side note: Though I understand the intention behind, I also dislike the idea of Will being a "podiatrist".

OMG, what is going on this forum?! Lol, this has nothing to do with the Upfronts, except maybe the lovely pictures. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/14/2013, 5:31 pm

Oh, please. This has an easy explaination. Chris is, after all, in love with Darren. Will is just Chris' personal plastic surgeon. He is looking at Chris' behind in that picture because Chris expressed to him that he wants a butt lift. He is doing what any good doctor would do and is eyeing the situation.

It's so simple!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 5:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Oh, please. This has an easy explaination. Chris is, after all, in love with Darren. Will is just Chris' personal plastic surgeon. He is looking at Chris' behind in that picture because Chris expressed to him that he wants a butt lift. He is doing what any good doctor would do and is eyeing the situation.

It's so simple!

There is a problem with your theory. Chris does not need a buttlift! That is blasphemy! He is perfect.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/14/2013, 5:38 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

It's so simple!

There is a problem with your theory. Chris does not need a buttlift! That is blasphemy! He is perfect.

But Chris is a perfectionist. He wants to go for the Beyonce/J-LO look.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 5:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

It's so simple!

Oh God, please no. He is already perfect!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/14/2013, 5:46 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

It's so simple!

I tried to talk him out of it, but you know. *shrug*

So there you have it. I have insider info that says Will is Chris' plastic surgeon and nothing more. His One True Love is Darren.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 5:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

It's so simple!

I tried to talk him out of it, but you know. *shrug*

So there you have it. I have insider info that says Will is Chris' plastic surgeon and nothing more. His One True Love is Darren.

Well, damn. If Darren was really his one true love, he wouldn't let Chris do that to himself. Unless he encouraged it. If that's the case, I'm starting a riot! sadica
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next