Post  Ranwing on Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

According to some very frantic tweets, he's arrived. So far no photos. hapitgh

Ranwing
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Re: Upfronts 2013

Post  valkeakuulas on Mon May 13, 2013 5:47 pm

I know it would be frustrating for a lot of people, but some little part of me wishes that he'd just attend that fan event and do that because of the lucky fans there but not do any extra for Fox. Twisted Evil

They surely haven't done any justice for fans and him for, sorry to say it like this, exploiting his face and recognition for their benefit only.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but this is beautiful:

The weirdest thing just happened. So my great uncle’s funeral service just happened, and we were there, and after the service, we were waiting to get our car from the garage across the street. Well, I was waiting outside by myself, while my family was inside. I am wearing a really lovely black dress, and I was crying a bit, and I notice that at the restaurant next store, there were police men and bodyguards and papparazzi, ( one pap took a picture of me crying - it was awkward) and these people start walking with bodyguards, and I think to myself, wow, that girl looks an awful lot like Tina from Glee, and then wow! That boy totally looks like Artie and then holy shit the glee cast is walking out. And then, the beautiful, wonderful Chris Colfer walks up, hugs me, and without any knowledge of why I’m standing there in a fancy black dress, crying, says, “you’re gonna be alright.” and then, he paused and added, “and you look super cute in that dress!” walked away and vanished. What just happened.
tumblr

wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

From this video.

Also, apparently Will is there too. fanny2

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

x

Chris and his 'assistant' Will. fanny2

Last edited by Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

So close to the flopped down hair, I see. I almost thought for a second that the Tintin swoop upwards was gone but it hasn't, it just curves more to the right nowdays. Smile

ETA: Has the count down for the chundershirt spotting began through the fandom yet? tonguue That shirt is dangerously buttoned.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:So close to the flopped down hair, I see. I almost thought for a second that the Tintin swoop upwards was gone but it hasn't, it just curves more to the right nowdays. Smile

I like his hair. He could be the inspiration for a new comic book series.

ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I'm not sure if this belongs here, but this is beautiful:

The weirdest thing just happened. So my great uncle’s funeral service just happened, and we were there, and after the service, we were waiting to get our car from the garage across the street. Well, I was waiting outside by myself, while my family was inside. I am wearing a really lovely black dress, and I was crying a bit, and I notice that at the restaurant next store, there were police men and bodyguards and papparazzi, ( one pap took a picture of me crying - it was awkward) and these people start walking with bodyguards, and I think to myself, wow, that girl looks an awful lot like Tina from Glee, and then wow! That boy totally looks like Artie and then holy shit the glee cast is walking out. And then, the beautiful, wonderful Chris Colfer walks up, hugs me, and without any knowledge of why I’m standing there in a fancy black dress, crying, says, “you’re gonna be alright.” and then, he paused and added, “and you look super cute in that dress!” walked away and vanished. What just happened.
tumblr

wub

Thanks for sharing this. Is so lovely what he did wub I'm wondered how the girl didn't faint after he hugged her.

And is he wearing or not his infamous chrundershirt? I can't see it clearly through the pics.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

^Yes, I think he is. fanny2

x

Last edited by Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

sheny wrote:

Will looks like he really doesn't want to be there. Razz

ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

^I'm a sucker for stylish mens clothing and all I noticed was what a lovely shade of green his shrit is, Will's that is, obviously getting my priorities straight. (Unless the camera changes the colour, because it looks white in the other.)

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Last edited by Glorfindel on Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top