Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 3:59 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

It may be true that they're not real people. But that's what made us fall in love with the show, and why we still watch it now. Those characters are the whole reason for watching it and to see them get assassinated for certain plots is painful. Not to mention, those characters become like an extension of the actors and just imagine how they must feel every time the show decides to retcon their characters' personality. No

I understand your point of view, because I had felt the same over a character and actually is still hard for me to not feel upset when Kurt is put aside and pretty much they're trying to ruin him. But by other side I know is a fictional character, and whatever it happens with him it doesn't influence my everyday life, though Kurt/Chris actually has been an inspiration to me, but as I said before, life moves on.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 4:14 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

It may be true that they're not real people. But that's what made us fall in love with the show, and why we still watch it now. Those characters are the whole reason for watching it and to see them get assassinated for certain plots is painful. Not to mention, those characters become like an extension of the actors and just imagine how they must feel every time the show decides to retcon their characters' personality. No

I understand your point of view, because I had felt the same over a character and actually is still hard for me to not feel upset when Kurt is put aside and pretty much they're trying to ruin him. But by other side I know is a fictional character, and whatever it happens with him it doesn't influence my everyday life, though Kurt/Chris actually has been an inspiration to me, but as I said before, life moves on.

Very true. At least we know that Chris himself is becoming more and more successful every day. He's also turning into one of those celebrities that treat their pets like children and constantly takes pictures. Have you seen his most recent Instagram pic of Brian? I'm not sure which is cuter, the cat or Chris. However, I felt my happiness get quenched when a bunch of fans started comparing the cat to Blaine. Can't he just post a damn picture of his cat without people bringing Glee or Klaine into it? Is that so hard? Mad
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 4:32 pm

Exactly. Chris is already settled in this biz, and his character will remain for years in the memory of his fans. Because it wasn't only his breakout role, but also an inspirational character.

And people is comparing Brian with Blaine? blinkk Seriously! What's going on with this people?

Edit: I just saw the pic and only because Brian is wearing a bowtie is a reason to compare him with Blaine. C'mon!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 4:37 pm

brisallie wrote:Exactly. Chris is already settled in this biz, and his character will remain for years in the memory of his fans. Because it wasn't only his breakout role, but also an inspirational character.

And people is comparing Brian with Blaine? blinkk Seriously! What's going on with this people?

Edit: I just saw the pic and only because Brian is wearing a bowtie is a reason to compare him with Blaine. C'mon!

Exactly! Brian's way hotter! tonguue He's got his daddy's stunning good looks. That cat is so spoiled.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 4:40 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Have you seen his most recent Instagram pic of Brian? I'm not sure which is cuter, the cat or Chris. However, I felt my happiness get quenched when a bunch of fans started comparing the cat to Blaine. Can't he just post a damn picture of his cat without people bringing Glee or Klaine into it? Is that so hard?
Really? OMG, they are so obnoxious. antifana

ColdFlame96 wrote:It may be true that they're not real people. But that's what made us fall in love with the show, and why we still watch it now. Those characters are the whole reason for watching it and to see them get assassinated for certain plots is painful. Not to mention, those characters become like an extension of the actors and just imagine how they must feel every time the show decides to retcon their characters' personality. No
This.

1) I love Kurt too much for almost 4 years now to just be okay with him being treated like a veiled virgin who has no own free will. His journey means something to most of us who became his fans. I became fan of Kurt before I became fan of Chris, but now the only reason I can still barely hold on to Kurt and watch Glee is because I'm a fan of Chris. But I want to hold on to Kurt, because I still care for him.

2) The way the characters are treated on Glee imitates/reflects on the actors. Blaine's ass gets kissed because Darren's ass gets kissed. Kurt gets no POV because Chris has been pushed to the background this season.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/8/2013, 4:45 pm

Glee at it's worse, imaginative wise.

Those who have antennas elsewhere active: how are the sensible Klainers reacting to this "my boyfriend" crap? They must be just as appauled as us, right?

I mean this is simply making Blaine insane and even if they would have magically gotten together off screen (terrible laziness) it would still make this turn of events very unsatisfactory.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2013, 4:47 pm

brian is a million times hotter than blaine or any other humans. it's scientifically proven - cat's normal body temperature is between 101 and 102F, while in humans it's 98.6F. see? cats are defintiely HOTTER, literally!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 4:52 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Glee at it's worse, imaginative wise.

Those who have antennas elsewhere active: how are the sensible Klainers reacting to this "my boyfriend" crap? They must be just as appauled as us, right?

I mean this is simply making Blaine insane and even if they would have magically gotten together off screen (terrible laziness) it would still make this turn of events very unsatisfactory.
I think there are 2 kind of Klainers:
1) the sane ones who are not happy with this, and
2) the "OMG, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Cupcake Blainers called Kurt his bf! They are soulmates!!!111!1!!!"

The difficulty lies in determing which group of Klainers is the bigger one. saispa
I know which group is the more vocal one. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 4:57 pm

fantastica wrote:brian is a million times hotter than blaine or any other humans. it's scientifically proven - cat's normal body temperature is between 101 and 102F, while in humans it's 98.6F. see? cats are defintiely HOTTER, literally!

Razz I love how is scientifically proved why Brian is hotter than Blaine. No one can't debate that.

And as regards Blaine's proposal, I've read Klainers saying they're too young to get married (I'd add that is also creepy that your ex bf is proposing to you). So I'm wondering if RIB have read these comments, because what will they do if even klainers aren't totally in favor of this? ...

...not wedding!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 5:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Glee at it's worse, imaginative wise.

Okay, I delved into the klaine thread. You better be happy. It's all mixed. Some of the more sane ones are confused and a little bit pissed off. The crazy ones, which is unfortunately most of them, think the audio is sweet and adorable and omg isn't blaine just perfect? vomir
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/8/2013, 5:02 pm

^I think now is really the moment where you can tell what some of the klainers think about Blaine particulary. I mean some of them have been quite happy to support Klaine that has no relation to Kurt. By making Blaine act crazy would make me angry if I'd be Blaine stan, perhaps not so mad if I'd just like Darren. I don't know if I'm coherent enough about what I am meaning.

Shortly put Blarren fans are happy as long as Darren is on screen, quite like some of us me about Chris but Klaine love is just a facade to their Blaine love, perhaps because Klaine supports a weaker actors side.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 5:10 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:^I think now is really the moment where you can tell what some of the klainers think about Blaine particulary. I mean some of them have been quite happy to support Klaine that has no relation to Kurt. By making Blaine act crazy would make me angry if I'd be Blaine stan, perhaps not so mad if I'd just like Darren. I don't know if I'm coherent enough about what I am meaning.

Shortly put Blarren fans are happy as long as Darren is on screen, quite like some of us me about Chris but Klaine love is just a facade to their Blaine love, perhaps because Klaine supports a weaker actors side.

I honestly could care less about the Blarren stans. I remember last year on tvline, they announced the Emmy nominations and Chris was on there (of course). It was after season 2. Some chick randomly started dissing Chris and asking why Darren wasn't nominated. She got chased off pretty quick. Most of the people on tvline are not fans of Blaine. At all. Or Darren, for that matter.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 5:14 pm

Agree. Depending of what kind of Klainers they're, is how they react toward the audio and the proposal as well. Some, who are fond into both Kurt and Blaine, are more confused and not only want the best for their OTP but also for each of them by separate (there're hard to find). And the other group are mainly Blainers hidden behind the tag of Klainers
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 5:20 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay, I delved into the klaine thread. You better be happy.
You are a very brave woman, lol. Do you need a bath now?

valkeakuulas wrote:^I think now is really the moment where you can tell what some of the klainers think about Blaine particulary. I mean some of them have been quite happy to support Klaine that has no relation to Kurt. By making Blaine act crazy would make me angry if I'd be Blaine stan, perhaps not so mad if I'd just like Darren. I don't know if I'm coherent enough about what I am meaning.

I also think a lot of Darren fans are not that invested in characterisation and coherent storylines, or they simply have turned off any reasoning when it comes to Blee: as long as Darren is singing and dancing and giving puppy eyes to someone on Glee they're happy.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 5:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay, I delved into the klaine thread. You better be happy.
You are a very brave woman, lol. Do you need a bath now?

I also think a lot of Darren fans are not that invested in characterisation and coherent storylines, or they simply have turned off any reasoning when it comes to Blee: as long as Darren is singing and dancing and giving puppy eyes to someone on Glee they're happy.

Check out this article I read. I actually cracked up laughing at the reasoning behind this guys mind.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/30/kurt-blaine-back-together-glee/

And Marie, a bubble bath would be lovely, thank you. But there are some familiar faxes in there so it could've been worse. It could've been the Darren thread. vomit2
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 5:29 pm

I've read the article and this reason usually pisses me off:

3. Blaine will do anything for Kurt. The one-time Warbler transferred schools to be with his man — thats dedication!

Anytime Klainers (aka Blainers) think Kurt has done sth awful to Blaine (or even the other way around), they bring this as one of the reasons why Kurt should forgive Blaine. Always.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 5:30 pm

Darren's interview with The Hollywood Reporter, about the proposal and working with Patty Duke: link.

This is interesting:
Darren says in the interview: "Patty Duke's character, Jan"(---). Did we already know her character's name?
Because this is what eggshellsrs wrote 1 day ago:
what are the names of klaine mentors? Wink
Anonymous

liz and jan
x

If Patty Duke's character name was not known yet, this is a good indicator eggshells is telling the truth and he/she has access to a script. neutre
Of course: TPTB could have changed and edited the episode after eggshells started giving spoilers, because I've read rumors of multiple endings to several scenes being filmed.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 5:33 pm

brisallie wrote:I've read the article and this reason usually pisses me off:

3. Blaine will do anything for Kurt. The one-time Warbler transferred schools to be with his man — thats dedication!

Anytime Klainers (aka Blainers) think Kurt has done sth awful to Blaine (or even the other way around), they bring this as one of the reasons why Kurt should forgive Blaine. Always.

Either that, or the 'Blaine is so sexy and poor ugly duckling Kurt is so lucky to tap that. vomir hah! Give me a fucking break! Chris and by extension Kurt is way hotter than Blaine! At least his hair doesn't look like the grease trap from my first job. *shudders*
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 5:38 pm

@ColdFlame96, what was your first job?. And we already know how "blessed" is Kurt of being with someone like Blaine. :rolleyes:

@Marie, the information you posted is quite interesting. But I'm afraid to keep my hopes high.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 7 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 6:05 pm

brisallie wrote:@Marie, the information you posted is quite interesting. But I'm afraid to keep my hopes high.
Yeah, unfortunately some of eggshells spoilers are contradicted by what a Brittana insider just said: that Sam and Brittany break up, and that he is the one calling Santana. Eggshells said that Sam and Brittany hardly have any interaction (and don't break up), and that Tina calls Santana.

I still think eggshells has access to an actual script. I just think it's an early script that got modified, and/or that they filmed several scenes in multiple, different ways, so they could edit the finale episode without spoiling too much in advance to even cast and crew.

Ah well, we'll see in a little over a day.
All I want is Kurt to not date Blaine at the end of the season, and maybe a mention that he's still with Adam. If I get that I'll be content.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/9/2013, 2:55 am

As requested, I've moved a huge chunk of the discussion about DC's latest interview on THR to the Snark & Bark thread. Most of the posts that had been moved actually didn't need to be moved, but I thought it's easier to move them all there since they're about the same topic.

(See, fantastica? We actually do some work around here tonguue )

OKay, the S&B thread is now a tad messy with the interspersed posts about two seemingly unrelated topics (the posts are arranged according to when the posts were made, after all), but hopefully it's not too confusing for everyone.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2013, 4:29 am

^ delight you are a delight! (and I am fantastic of course). Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 9:44 am

I hope they will be good news on tonight's episode. Good news would be Kurt does not get back with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2013, 11:35 am

^Yes, I will call it a win if Klaine does not get back together in 4x22, even when Kurt only has 1 scene screentime.

But the title of the episode 'All Or Nothing' suggests that all storylines are all or nothing. Since we already know that Blaine won't propose (which would have been "all", especially if Kurt had said yes) I hope he'll get "nothing", so no reunion.

Cross your fingers, y'all.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 7 Crossed-fingers
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/9/2013, 11:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, I will call it a win if Klaine does not get back together in 4x22, even when Kurt only has 1 scene screentime.

But the title of the episode 'All Or Nothing' suggests that all storylines are all or nothing. Since we already know that Blaine won't propose (which would have been "all", especially if Kurt had said yes) I hope he'll get "nothing", so no reunion.

Cross your fingers, y'all.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 7 Crossed-fingers

I'm crossing every body part I have!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next