Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 9:13 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I want to be that random meta character now so bad and break the 4th wall and call people out on their bullshit. And I want the ring to fall out of his pocket and then Kurt or Santana could find it. If Santana found it, that'd make for an interesting story. She could blackmail him.
It's infuriating that Burt, Sam, Tina, the lesbian couple and God knows who else (I fully expect the whole of the new ND to help Blaine serenade to Kurt if he goes through with it) will know about Blaine wanting to propose to Kurt, but Kurt himself is completely unaware, like a lamb being led to the slaughter. Evil or Very Mad
And what's even more infuriating is that none of these people, not his former housemate Sam, not his once friend and now enemy (and who therefore has a good reason to spill the beans) Tina, and not FOR F*CK'S SAKE!!! his own dad even bothers to tell Kurt about this.
orageux2
It's especially disturbing that Burt won't say anything to Kurt about it, since he knows that Kurt and Blaine are broken up and a proposal would be ridiculous and kinda needy, but that never even registered with Burt when he told Blaine to not propose.
Aaaaargh, these writers are morons. ijuta
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2013, 9:21 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Wow. That clip. Just wow. "It's for my boyfriend." Blaine is so freaking oblivious. Seriously. (and not for anything, Darren's delivery of the lines lacked any feeling--except for maybe the "yes").
Funny, I thought his "yes" was the worst of it. So over the top breathy dramatic. uhuhu

I didn't say it was good--I just said the lines lacked any feeling except for the "yes." And it was definitely breathy over the top dramatic. Really bad.

So glad you have your "soulmate" on your mind, Blainey bear. I mean, you spent most of the time you were broken up because you cheated on your "soulmate" crushing on a straight guy. Yeah, he's your "soulmate" all right.

Seriously, how has Blaine not sung "Love The One You're With" yet?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2013, 9:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:Remember that Blaine was the one who serenaded a not out gay guy at his workplace, outing him, bringing all his Warblers to be tools and witnesses of his romantic grandness, disturbing shoppers, making his 'big gesture' of asking someone out all about himself instead of the guy he was making the big gesture to, musing about how if he married the guy he would get a discount at the Gap stores, singing while being oblivious to how the Gap guy was not amused and even tried to walk away from Blaine and avoid him, all the while expecting that Gap guy would jump in his arms for joy and love. Evil or Very Mad
And Blaine only had a few coffee dates with him!

With all the bad writing on the show, with characters having multiple personalities and no continuity whatsoever, it's ironic how consistent Blaine has been in his characterisation since season 2 when it comes to his attentionwhoring, obliviousness, pushiness and not taking no for an answer untill someone slaps him on the nose, after which he skulks like a whipped puppy.

And sings 42 solos and 12 duets in the aftermath.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:30 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Remember that Blaine was the one who serenaded a not out gay guy at his workplace, outing him, bringing all his Warblers to be tools and witnesses of his romantic grandness, disturbing shoppers, making his 'big gesture' of asking someone out all about himself instead of the guy he was making the big gesture to, musing about how if he married the guy he would get a discount at the Gap stores, singing while being oblivious to how the Gap guy was not amused and even tried to walk away from Blaine and avoid him, all the while expecting that Gap guy would jump in his arms for joy and love. Evil or Very Mad

With all the bad writing on the show, with characters having multiple personalities and no continuity whatsoever, it's ironic how consistent Blaine has been in his characterisation since season 2 when it comes to his attentionwhoring, obliviousness, pushiness and not taking no for an answer untill someone slaps him on the nose, after which he skulks like a whipped puppy.

I'm going to assume that's an exaggeration? Shocked
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 9:34 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Probably. But it won't be a surprise if Blaine brings all ND to sing a song, whether if Kurt says "Yes" or "No".

Last edited by brisallie on 5/8/2013, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:39 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Probably. But it won't be a surprise if Blaine brings all ND to sing a song, whether if Kurt says "Yes" or "No".

I'm sincerely hoping that Sam or even Tina talk him out of this train wreck. Spoilers say that Sam doesn't approve. vexe
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2013, 9:40 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I guess it just feels like Blaine sings 42 solos and 12 duets every time he gets upset Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/8/2013, 9:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:^How misleading can "my boyfriend" be?

IDK maybe they reunited offscreen or in the scene before that or maybe not and Blaine is crazy. He probably won't propose at all. We will see tomorrow. I just think there is no point in getting angry because it won't change anything. Of course it doesn't mean everybody else should agree with me. That's just how I feel.

Last edited by sheny on 5/8/2013, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2013, 9:43 am

Honestly, at this point, I would prefer that Blaine does actually ask Kurt to marry him--if and only if it is followed by Kurt saying, "Are you insane? You cheated on me, and we broke up. You've don't nothing to regain my trust. I've moved on with Adam, and you should move on as well."

But we know that won't happen.

Kurt will be forced to say yes, and live happy ever after with his cheating, whiny, needed, attention whore, teenage dream (with a bald spot).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I guess it just feels like Blaine sings 42 solos and 12 duets every time he gets upset Wink

Kurt's only gotten to sing 3 'I'm upset' solos. Rose's Turn, Blackbird, and I Have Nothing. He didnt get 1 this season, which would've been the first time for 1. He got his heart shattered by the guy he loved and gave his virginity to and dated for over a year.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 9:47 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I'm sincerely hoping that Sam or even Tina talk him out of this train wreck. Spoilers say that Sam doesn't approve. vexe

I don't know. If still remain something of their old self inside of them, I'd believe there's a hope. If not, I feel bad for Kurt.

Jellyrolls wrote:

Isn't that the amount of songs and duets he already have sung? blinkk lol Please not more.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 9:47 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I guess it just feels like Blaine sings 42 solos and 12 duets every time he gets upset Wink
Blaine's woo-is-me songs are like working years in a Tropical environment: each 1 counts for 10, that's how exhausting they are. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I guess it just feels like Blaine sings 42 solos and 12 duets every time he gets upset Wink
Blaine's woo-is-me songs are like working years in a Tropical environment: each 1 counts for 10, that's how exhausting they are. fanny2

There shall never be enough Kurt solos, though. There were only 4 episodes this season without a Blaine solo, and the Blarren stans. Screw them. He sang 4 times in TBU and 3 in DD. No
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 9:52 am

I've to say that I take back what I said before, and there's still a hope for Kurt. I'm begging for Tina to have an outburst of jealousy,and realizes that not one else than her can marry her adorable Blainey.

The most reasonable thing would be if Adam comes to Lima.

@ColdFlame96, blainers not only screw those episodes in which Blaine didn't sing, but also they disliked he didn't sang solos that were meant to be his. Like "Dress you up" for instance.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 9:56 am

brisallie wrote:I've to say that I take back what I said before, and there's still a hope for Kurt. I'm begging for Tina to have an outburst of jealousy,and realizes that not one else than her can marry her adorable Blainey.

The most reasonable thing would be if Adam comes to Lima.

This would be ideal if the writers actually cared about Kurt at all. Who cares if Kurts miserable the rest of his life as long as Blaine gets what he wants? What a fucking waste of amazing talent. Chris should get off while he still can. Maybe Kurt could get a job offer in Paris, get the hell away from Blaine, and that could be his write-off. Chris could be like Dianna and occasionally visit, but in general he'd move on.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 5/8/2013, 10:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:Get ready to barf and rage. badday

Audio of Blaine at the jewelry store: tumblr.

'Patty Duke': "Those are engagement rings."
Blaine: "That's good, because I'm looking to get engaged. It's for my boyfriend. Basically I love him very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so I'm going to ask him to marry me."
'Patty Duke': "Is he your soulmate?"
Blaine: "Yes, he is."

vomir beam antifana sayian tronco pauly sadica orageux2 brikwol ijuta

JFC, how often do they think we need the term "soulmates" shoved down our throats in order to believe Klaine are meant to be together? :angry:
Get a clue RIB: not gonna happen. nowee

Blaine calling Kurt his "boyfriend" when they're not together is even more creepy than Finn's "Stay away from my future wife". Well, equally as creepy.
This is not romantic. How can they not see how stalkerish creepy this is? I mean....even if you ship Klaine you must see how creepy it is to call an ex you cheated on and you are not together with for over half a year your boyfriend in front of other people?! rentine
Get that restraining order, Kurt.
Right now all we can hope for is that Kurt won't thank Blaine for this creepy meddling in his life, like Rachel thanked Finn for beating up Brody.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 6 Ab-barfey-loo

LOL OMG! This is AWESOME!!! I know I'm weird, but I see this as one more piece of a puzzle that's starting to look like "Klaine is dead!" or not so set-in-stone "endgame" as assumed, or at least is getting a hardcore overhaul.

AND increases the chances of Adam in S5.. (or if not Adam specifically (for whatever idiotic reasons that aren't 'Oliver is unavailable'), someone ELSE for Kurt or Single!Independent!Kurt for a while.)

Whether RIB go full-out and deal with Blaine's crazy 'seriously' or just make it Rachel-creeping-on-Will-in-S1!crazy, it's looking more and more like this 'development' with Blaine IS deliberate. And whether as a permanent 'Klaine-killer' or just a temporary stall, time will tell.

But given Burt's "Are you kidding or out of your mind?" and Kurt's clear friend-zoning with bonus almost eyeroll, I think it IS supposed to appear like a bad Klaine fanfic, in Blaine's perspective. Much like Tina was parody of K(B)lainers, with almost exact quotes of things they've said about Blaine/Klaine.

What's interesting about this and almost all the 'development' with Klaine and Blaine this season is how many KLAINERS and even Blainers it's been turning OFF. RIB are losing Klainers/Blaine fans with this. And I don't think that's an accident either.

I've been saying since S2 that every time, every freaking time, RIB have a chance to go 'right' with Blaine, they go 'left' instead. As much as Kurt got screwed over in POV and storylines and screentime this season, RIB did protect him. They made SURE, like with Chandler and with Adam, that Kurt was NOT a cheater. But didn't have any qualms about letting Blaine go there.

On Glee, almost "everyone cheats" however very few have done so to the level of seriousness and betrayal that Blaine did by including SEX with someone else (Quinn being the ONLY other one comparable).

Then to make matters WORSE, RIB write -- RYAN writes! -- Blaine not just having sex with someone else, but some 'stranger' off Facebook, willfully and possibly spitefully, with implications that he was repeating his behavior with Sebastian all over again with someone new, and then BLAMES KURT FOR IT!

Yet when Kurt and Blaine 'hook-up' at the wedding, it's made clear that Kurt and Adam are NOT exclusive and only 'sort of dating'. Kurt was narratively protected (even though K(B)lainers try to make issue of Kurt 'being a cheater'(when AGAIN, he's NOT) to excuse their precious Blainers.)

And now there's Blaine's steady downward spiral into self-delusion and creepy.

Plus, "soulmates" is being deconstructed too, with the Ryder/'Katie' storyline. Either Ryder or 'Katie' declare them soulmates because they both would pick "onion rings" over "french fries". "Soulmates" is being mocked as a concept, at least in the hands of teenagers, by this and Blaine's repeatedly shown fickleness.

K(B)lainers are being trolled and trolled hard.

This is potentially looking to finally be a sort of awesome Glee birthday present episode for me (hey, it's Glee, I'll take what good I can get!): Kurt still friend-zoning Blaine, Blaine delusional as hell and NOT getting what he wants....

Now add a surprise!Adam cameo and/or the rumored "My boyfriend Adam" and/or an announcement that Oliver has been signed as a regular for S5 (bonus: S6 too!) and it would be a totally AWESOME birthday Glee finale! But I'll take a watered down variant of "My boyfriend Adam" if it leaves the implication that Kurt is still dating Adam / they're boyfriends. wub

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2013, 11:18 am

^I admire your optimism, and hope your predictions come true, but since Glee has screwed me over about 152 times I refuse to be positive beforehand. unsure

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 6 BJvuDnbCEAAj6tB

Lol, what is he doing? Razz
Are his legs and shoulders in a cramp because he constantly has to stoop so he won't tower over Darren?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 11:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:^I admire your optimism, and hope your predictions come true, but since Glee has screwed me over about 152 times I refuse to be positive beforehand. unsure

Are his legs and shoulders in a cramp because he constantly has to stoop so he won't tower over Darren?

He's being adorable. Your comment made LOL though. Be nice, Marie. Razz why is he wearing sleeves?? That's a crime! crycry
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2013, 2:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Razz

Poor boy. I hate the stupid writers who want to make us believe that Kurt isn't taller than Blaine, when is clearly the otherwise.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 5/8/2013, 2:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I admire your optimism, and hope your predictions come true, but since Glee has screwed me over about 152 times I refuse to be positive beforehand. unsure

neutre It's more because RIB have been consistently trolling the Klainers and building on the previous awful of Blaine's 'character' that I can be optimistic.

But I totally get being burned out on being burned. I too have my moments, like at the first news of the proposal storyline. But then it continues to play out according to a 'Blaine is a fickle, self-absorbed, attention-whoring, Kurt-minimizing douchebag' and 'RIB are trolling the Klainers' perspective, more and more each time, and it reinforces my hopefulness, in at least THAT much.

But yeah, I get the wariness... because even if what I'm seeing is what RIB intend, Ryan in particular has proven to throw it all aside to be arbitrary and/or contrary... or turn on a new whim. or new 'affront'.

LOL at the comment about Chris stooping. It's exactly what I thought seeing the pic. ptdr

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2013, 3:00 pm

he's wiggling his ass. tonguue the boy is dancin'.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2013, 3:08 pm

i am not pissed off at any of these spoilers. it's a stupid tv show. fanfic or not they are all FICTION. there is no one named "blaine" and nobody named "kurt". everything is fake. it's just a bunch of writers making up stories as they go and the actors playing pretends. no need to lose your sleep or appetite for something non-existent in reality.

nobody can "ruin" a character now. the show has been ruined long time ago. spring is here (not for the Ausies or anyone on the southern hemisphere but autumn can be just as gorgious) and it's much better to invest in some out door activities to enjoy the sun and mother nature - most of all something real and really beautiful and good for our body and soul.

talking about soulmate - you won't believe it unless you have actually met one. when I met my favorite cat about 8 yrs ago until his death 5 yrs later, i knew he was my soulmate. this creature was not a cat. he was a GOD in a cat body. i loved him as much as my own children except i didn't treat him like a child. he was my god and i worshipped him. "soulmate" is not a strong word to describe my love and fasination w/ this guy, but he definitely lives in my soul, forever.

now when it comes to humans it's a matter of personal opinion. one of my sons has been dating ONE girl since high school, and 5 yrs later they are still together. my other son said they were "soulmates". i personally think all relationships require hard work, soulmate or not. in glee, this "soulmate" crap is only said to pander its mostly young audiences who need to immerse themselves in disney type fantasies in order to escape reality.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 3:28 pm

fantastica wrote:i am not pissed off at any of these spoilers. it's a stupid tv show. fanfic or not they are all FICTION. there is no one named "blaine" and nobody named "kurt". everything is fake. it's just a bunch of writers making up stories as they go and the actors playing pretends. no need to lose your sleep or appetite for something non-existent in reality.

nobody can "ruin" a character now. the show has been ruined long time ago. spring is here (not for the Ausies or anyone on the southern hemisphere but autumn can be just as gorgious) and it's much better to invest in some out door activities to enjoy the sun and mother nature - most of all something real and really beautiful and good for our body and soul.

talking about soulmate - you won't believe it unless you have actually met one. when I met my favorite cat about 8 yrs ago until his death 5 yrs later, i knew he was my soulmate. this creature was not a cat. he was a GOD in a cat body. i loved him as much as my own children except i didn't treat him like a child. he was my god and i worshipped him. "soulmate" is not a strong word to describe my love and fasination w/ this guy, but he definitely lives in my soul, forever.

now when it comes to humans it's a matter of personal opinion. one of my sons has been dating ONE girl since high school, and 5 yrs later they are still together. my other son said they were "soulmates". i personally think all relationships require hard work, soulmate or not. in glee, this "soulmate" crap is only said to pander its mostly young audiences who need to immerse themselves in disney type fantasies in order to escape reality.

It may be true that they're not real people. But that's what made us fall in love with the show, and why we still watch it now. Those characters are the whole reason for watching it and to see them get assassinated for certain plots is painful. Not to mention, those characters become like an extension of the actors and just imagine how they must feel every time the show decides to retcon their characters' personality. No
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2013, 3:44 pm

love (or hate) the characters. but don't go overboard w/ your emotions. happy emotions are good of course, but sad/mad emotions are detrimental to our health. treat it like watching a tragedy - when our hero die or get tortured. yes we will feel bad but nothing is real.

i have been watching Game of Thrones. there are plenty of torture which makes me really uncomfortable. one of my fav characters had his head chopped off (rather unexpectedly). there's blood and gore everywhere. Entertainment is not all about happy endings. i am getting used to it. Smile

at least nobody on glee gets literally axed, which is why it's so boring now. i don't care if kurt gets "ruined" in the eyes of his fans, but i actually want him to stab blaine w/ a kitchen knife in a rage. all this sugary puff on this show is giving my stomach a major cavity! oh, that reminds me that it's lunch time! tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/8/2013, 3:56 pm

fantastica wrote:love (or hate) the characters. but don't go overboard w/ your emotions. happy emotions are good of course, but sad/mad emotions are detrimental to our health. treat it like watching a tragedy - when our hero die or get tortured. yes we will feel bad but nothing is real.

i have been watching Game of Thrones. there are plenty of torture which makes me really uncomfortable. one of my fav characters had his head chopped off (rather unexpectedly). there's blood and gore everywhere. Entertainment is not all about happy endings. i am getting used to it. Smile

at least nobody on glee gets literally axed, which is why it's so boring now. i don't care if kurt gets "ruined" in the eyes of his fans, but i actually want him to stab blaine w/ a kitchen knife in a rage. all this sugary puff on this show is giving my stomach a major cavity! oh, that reminds me that it's lunch time! tonguue

I think Game of Thrones has corrupted you, Kim. tonguue I was actually kind of hoping last year that Quinn would die. Not because I hate her but because it would've been a tragedy and their PSA about texting while driving would've been much more affective. Same thing with Marley. If she would've had to go to the hospital from malnutrition or something, then that storyline wouldn't have fallen so flat. Then again, these kinds of twists would be giving the writers way too much credit. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next