4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
28% 28% 
[ 5 ]
33% 33% 
[ 6 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 18

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/10/2013, 5:12 am

Approx. 4 minutes of Kurt edit behind me and that was...more than crappy because what, Kurt had about four lines of dialogue. Officially Klaine storyline is no longer a storyline about two people but a tale of patronizing Blaine. (I know that Klaine has been about Blaine for a long time but this is just awful!)

Howcome people don't see the insanity of Blaine? Are we the only ones? This is beginning to look like a horror film for real. Blaine just innocently creeping around Kurt and making everyone around him keen to this web of lies about his "boyfriend". I'm just dreadding if they make Blaine drunk and stuff him in a room alone with Kurt, god knows what his delusional mind will do. blinkk Because hey, that's all that is missing from this misery.

And nice to know Kurt means nothing to anyone but Rachel and Santana. They surely have isolated these three well.

This UpFront promo event will be a nightmare for Chris, and why not Darren, to answer all these stupid questions about Klaine undoubtedly going to be asked from them. "So Chris tell me what happens with this Klaine proposal?" "I don't know because Kurt isn't part of it."
I guess there is no reason to act that he doesn't know anything. tonguue
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing on 5/10/2013, 5:24 am

Sheny, I think that you're right. The ep did feel like it was written on the fly and having to quickly rewrite things to accommodate the fact that Heather was leaving the show and Cory was unavailable could explain why the episode felt so disjointed, out of balance and the pacing completely off. I don't think anything in the ep really came out the way they might have originally expected the finale to pan out as.

But Heather's pregnancy and Cory's stint in rehab doesn't excuse the shortchanging of the NY storyline as a whole, the total lack of POV for Kurt in the aftermath of the breakup and letting storylines that should have been resolved weeks ago linger until they had to be wrapped up in the finale. Then add in Heather's farewell (which was painfully overdone) and you're going to have a finale that's a total mess.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny on 5/10/2013, 5:28 am


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/10/2013, 7:11 am

sheny wrote:

I didn't notice the knife in Chris' hand the first time I saw this picture. Is it bad that the first thing I thought was "Kurt stabbing Blaine in the head would be justifiable"? (not that I would ever want to see Kurt stab anyone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/10/2013, 9:59 am

Gotta love the start of this huffington post recap:

I've been known to cry during a "Glee" finale or two (or all of them). At the end of all of the previous finales, I've sat with my emotions pouring out of me for an hour. At the end of this season's, I got off my couch, fed my cats, got a glass of water and went to watch something else before I thought, "Oh yeah, have to write about that 'Glee' episode." This finale was on par with one of the show's typical, mid-season fluff episodes that are usually forgettable. A finale is supposed to be special. It's supposed to make you happy, sad, or shock you. It's supposed to make you feel something. That's what all good TV finales do, and "All or Nothing" just didn't measure up.

It started with Brittany meeting with some MIT officials. She did horribly on a test they gave her. The machine couldn't even read her answers because she opted to use a crayon instead of a pencil. But, she did scribble a bunch of numbers on the back that are very math-y and impressive to the MIT guys. "It's no ordinary series of numbers," they tell her. "It's a prime number -- normally you'd need a super computer to get a prime number that large."

"Totes," Brittany replies. Then they say they want to offer her an unsual proposition because she may be the most brilliant scientific mind since Albert Einstein (or Will Hunting).

In the choir room, Mr. Schue tells the students they need to practice their set list for Regionals. The theme for the week is "All or Nothing," and the club has to give it their all. Can someone tell me why they are ending this season with Regionals? I'm assuming this means it's probably around March in the McKinley school year. So when next season picks up, are we going to get Nationals in December and then Sectionals in May? I thought the point of having a show take place during the school year is that it actually follows the school year so we don't have to see any of their boring summer plans. Whatever. Moving on.

In the ONLY Rachel scene of the episode, she attends her final "Funny Girl" audition and sings "To Love You More" by Celine Dion. This is when Rachel is the best to watch. When she's just standing, singing by herself and a little nervous because her dreams are on the line. The showdowns with Kate Hudson and duets with Finn are good, but this is where she really shines. At the end, she's crying, but the judges are stone faced and just say, "Thank you, Rachel. We'll let you know."

Blaine is still on his "I'm going to propose to Kurt" kick and he asks Sam for help. Sam rightfully tells him it's a ridiculous idea and that he's too young. However, when Blaine is at the jewelry store, Sam shows up declaring that he wants to help. At the same jewlery store, the salesperson reveals to Blaine that she is also gay and met her partner when they were both 18. They've been together ever since and couldn't be happier. She invites Blaine and Kurt to have dinner with them at Breadstix. Where else?

At rehearsal, Mr. Schue is going over their set list when Brittany bursts in and demands they sing one of her original songs instead of Marley's. She also wants all of the solos. She insults everyone on the team and breaks up with Sam via text. After she leaves the room, Mr. Schue attempts to rehearse again, but it's Ryder's turn to have a meltdown. He stands up and says he's not performing until the catfish reveals themselves. He starts kicking things and screaming. He demands everyone pull out their phones, and when it becomes too much, Marley stands up and says it was her. The entire room is shocked, but I'm just confused.

Mr. Schue enlists Sue to help him talk to Brittany. She refuses to talk with them at the high school, but will open up if they come on "Fondue for Two" (Brittany's web show). During their appearance, we don't learn why Brittany is having a meltdown, but we do learn that she figured out who Sue's celebrity baby daddy is and it's Michael Bolton. Apparently he owed Sue a big favor.

Sam feels the need to call Santana to ask for help with Brittany. "Something's wrong. I'm asking you for help," he pleads. So, Santana comes all the way to Ohio to also appear on an episode of "Fondue for Two." But, she turns off the camera halfway through and demands to know what's wrong with her ex-girlfriend. Brittany says, "What I'm about to tell you is going to change everything, Santana." (We find out what it is in a few minutes).

When Blaine and Kurt go to Breadstix with the lesbian couple, they seem enamored of their love story. Then the women ask Blaine and Kurt about themselves and tells them that they're a sweet couple, to which Kurt replies, "We aren't a couple." Ouch. Might want to return that ring, Blaine.

At school, Marley tries to talk to Ryder. He wants to know why she did it. When she goes to respond, Unique steps out from behind a wall (what?) and says it was acutally her. She tells Marley to stop covering for her and finally fesses up to Ryder. "I know you're probably going to punch me in the face, but the truth is, I reached out to you because I liked you." Unique doesn't want to lose what they have, but Ryder is furious. "I'm not going to punch you in the face. But I'm also not going to talk to you ever again."

Regionals time! Girls, put on your purple sparkle dresses and guys, put on your suits! The first team is The Waffle Toots from a really rich prep school. They sing "The Rainbow Connection" and it's really boring, which is why they come in third.

Backstage, Ryder shows up to perform, but before going on he says that with everything that's happened, he's quitting glee after Regionals. Ugh. OK, this makes me furious -- why do other contestants from "The Glee Project" get to stay on this show (like Joe, who does NOTHING) while Blake Jenner (who plays Ryder), one of the most talented actors on the show, has to go? Alex Newell, who plays Unique, didn't actually win "The Glee Project," but has stuck around anyway. There are few things I like about "Glee," but Ryder is one of them, and I would love to see him stay.

The second team to perform is the Hoosier Daddies. They sing two really good songs and basically turn the stage into a nightclub. Their performance is fun and full of energy.

Going backstage again, Brittany arrives to make her big announcement to the club. She was offered early admission to MIT and they want her to leave immediately. Pause. That is not how early admission works. They at least let you graduate school, seeing as you kind of need a high school diploma or equivalent to go to college. Sigh. Brittany has an emotional moment with each member of the team, and then it's the New Directions' turn.

Their first song is "Hall of Fame" by The Script. I thought this was really good, and I like how they let the guys start the song. The next song was "I Love It" by Icona Pop. If you don't know what song that is, just turn on your TV. It's probably on the next commercial. Their last song is Marley's "All or Nothing," which was okay. It reminded me of those cheesy "believe your dreams" songs they force "American Idol" finalists to sing on the finale.

Time for the results. We know Waffle Toots gets third, but who gets first. Drum roll please ...

New Directions wins Regionals! Of course they do! We already saw what happens when they lose at the beginning of this season when they lost Sectionals: The team has nothing to do and no reason to rehearse, so to keep the show rolling, they have to keep winning.

While celebrating in the choir room, Ms. Pillsbury walks in with a preacher. She claims that since she can't handle the pressure of a big wedding, she wants a surprise one. So her and Mr. Schue get married right there in the choir room. The wedding is boring and void of emotion, and I keep hoping they will get it over with so we can hear about Rachel's audition. But they do not. The show ends with Mr. Schue kissing the bride and then the camera pans out to Blaine and Kurt and we see that Blaine has a ring in his hand. Why not, "Glee?" It seems like there's been a wedding every year, so what's one more in Season 5?


source

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 5/10/2013, 10:24 am

Bah, this was garbage, one of the worst episodes ever.
Kurt being left out of Brittany's speech made painfully clear that he doesn't count anymore when it comes to the writers. That was a low blow. dryy
I loved the lesbian couples, but it really should have been Rachel's dads. I didn't like how Blaine and Jan lied about meeting and why they met. The fact that Kurt made it clear that they were not a couple and none of the other 3 figured that proposing would be a bad idea.......grmmmmblllrrrr.
The best of the episode was Santana giving Kurt her handkerchief. First he looked disgusted, but then he took it to wipe away his own tear, lol. Razz

This episode was so.......dumb. I don't think the writers are even trying anymore. beam
I can't believe that Fox is letting them get away with this. I hope that at least the reviewers will rip them a new one.

If you still have the energy and interest to read, this is what I posted on TWoP:


Well, that was revolutionary for a season’s finale: revolutionary bad.
If I had to describe this episode in a few words, I’d say it was made with a total lack of respect. There was no respect for the characters (old and new) and their story arcs, and no respect for what used to be the foundation of this show: the glee club and the competitions that they need to go through. I would also add that Glee has no respect for its viewers, of which several fandoms have been trolled and played with deliberately for this episode.

If we were supposed to be surprised by the ‘cleverly’ planted endings of multiple episodes story arcs and season’s finale cliffhangers, they failed miserably. All that was surprising was that it was even worse than expected. (although with Glee’s track record lately even that wasn’t much of a surprise)
- The character they spoiled beforehand that would be leaving was Brittany, wow, how surprising when her actress is pregnant. And haha, Britt’s a genius, so funny, dear Lord. Good luck with the baby, Heather, live long and prosper, you're free.
- Rachel went to her final callback for Fanny Brice. The surprising part about that was that apparently they made a new music score for the revival of Funny Girl featuring only Celine Dion songs. (now that would be revolutionary!) Really, this was it for Rachel for the season's finale?

- Blaine still wants to lock Kurt up in his basement,.... excuse me, Blaine still wants to ask Kurt to marry him. What’s surprising about this is that Kurt hasn’t put out a restraining order yet, which can only be explained by the simple fact that Kurt doesn’t even know he’s meant to be the blushing bride!
OMG, they were even talking about Tina wanting to marry Blaine and Blaine wanting to do Sam while he’s buying Kurt an engagement ring. This proposal thing is getting crazier and more stupid by the minute, and it’s making Blaine look even more needy than he already is.
I liked seeing Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter as a lesbian couple and their scene was lovely, but I would have preferred it if Rachel’s dads had been the gay couple role models, or at least would have gotten a mention at that Breadstix scene. Keeping Kurt away from them for 4 seasons is one of the biggest missed opportunities of Glee.

- Unique is the catfish. Yawn, like we didn’t see that coming from a mile away. I could babble some more about Ryder kicking chairs while Mr. Shue did nothing, and Marley’s valiant attempt to protect Unique, but I actually don’t give a damn, so there’s that.
- ND won Regionals, yay! The only surprising thing about that was that both other choirs sounded better. Oh wait, that’s not really a surprise after all, but quite common for Glee. It’s so stupid to watch a presumably live performance when the voices are very audibly autotuned and tweeked for special effect. Marley’s original song was as boring as her character, and choreography these days seems to consist of walking around the stage with your hands on your hips with the occassional head swing or skirt twirl. Jeez, they are not even trying anymore, are they?

- Surprise #6 (yes, I was counting): Wemma got married after Regionals. Guess what? If you wanted that to be a surprise you shouldn’t have announced it last week. And why get married in front of kids you’ve only known for a few months? Although the wedding was nice, I’ll give them that, and at least the only couple that actually has a valid reason to get married jumped the broomstick, so, as Figgins would say: achievement?

The only real surprise this episode was that Joe and Sugar are still alive.


I noticed that Brittany mentioned everyone in her speech who was there, except for Kurt. That’s typical, as it seems like RIB have forgotten Kurt in season 4. And yet, that 5 seconds scene with Santana handing Kurt her handkerchief were the best 5 seconds of the episode. I’m joining others who mentioned it before in this thread: Chris, Naya and Lea (and I’d like to add Cory) are the best of the Glee ‘kids’, and they either should use them properly or else let them out of their contracts so they can go do something in which they actually will be appreciated again.
After season 3 I wondered if Glee could get worse, and yo! behold! we got this total mess of a season 4 after that. Can Glee get even worse now? This finale set a pretty high bar to surpass in sucking badly, but I wanna bet that someone in the writers room is shouting right now “challenge accepted!”. They’ve got 2 more seasons to accomplish that after all. I bet it won't take them that long. dryy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  azure on 5/10/2013, 10:32 am

It’s been very sad this year to see Kurt as basically a prop in Blaine’s breakup story and then virtually non-existent in Blaine’s proposal story. The other breakup couples all got a chance to talk, but Kurt was given such meagre scraps to express his feelings. It’s very difficult for viewers to root for a couple when only one person gets screen time and POV. This last episode makes me wonder if the writers are trying to turn viewers off Klaine. They have written Blaine so delusional in still considering proposing to Kurt despite him saying they aren’t a couple, apart from the crushing on Sam and taking an interest in the guy in aerobics class alternately interspersed with saying Kurt is his soulmate etc. They have made Blaine look so pathetic and foolish. But then this episode was written by Ian. He said in an interview in the last couple of days something about he likes to make fun of the show. There certainly was a lot of that in the episode, so many meta comments. I really don’t like it when they do that.

I wonder what the cast thought about Kurt being the only one in the room that Brittany didn’t mention in her goodbye speech. His name could easily have been added, there was no reason to not include him. That really hurt. I loved Mercedes/Amber putting her arm around Kurt/Chris in that scene, and I loved Kurt/Chris comforting Sam/Chord after his goodbye moment with Brittany, and then Sam/Chord hugging Kurt/Chris. Those little moments, which I tend to look at as actor moments, and the Kurt and Santana in synch over a handkerchief in the ND number, were the highlights of the episode for me.

I don’t understand what the producers were doing this whole season, but they’ve succeeded in one thing, they have destroyed any investment I had left in the show and the characters. Despite people complaining and even reviewers clamouring for more New York, nothing changed, and I don’t have much hope of things improving as far as Kurt is concerned. I watched all the episodes this season but I really don’t think I can bear to see my favourite character have no POV or importance for another year. Next year I think I’ll just watch Kurt gifs. I really feel for Chris, it must be so disappointing for him to see Kurt so pushed into the background and being silenced. It worries me that his reduced prominence in screentime might have an effect on his other projects. My consolation is that he has had a chance to have some time out from the heavy Glee schedule and choose to rest a bit, and have a social and personal life, and of course he has a good job.

When I look back over this season my favourite Kurt moments are the Downton Abbey impressions in the loft by Kurt and Adam, I love, love, love Kurt’s gorgeous smiley happy laughing face; and I love the last dance studio scene with Kurt and Adam, it was a short scene but it was so well written and acted, and it made me really want to see what would happen next and how the relationship would proceed. There were lots of other lovely Kurt moments, but those two always stand out for me.

azure
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 10:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:...

(Good luck with the Newbies and their so important storylines that the school year needs to be extended. Good luck with the reception of Blaine wanting to propose with yet again no voice for Kurt or the fact that they aren’t dating. Good luck trying to explain why once again is almost no present at all in the episode, except for propping Blaine. Good luck with Rachel being once again a winner with a ridiculous set-up from the very start. I’ll enjoy the reviews and how they tear apart the show Twisted Evil )

Yeah good luck with all of that Glee.

Personally I don't see how this cliffhanger is gonna get the attention of people, because I think everything is so predictable. If things go as they usually go, undoubtedly Rachel is gonna get the role and Blaine is gonna propose. So if they really wanna do something different, they need a twist. But I'm not sure if Glee would ever do that.

And this episode was mostly Brittany. And you know, though I felt kinda sad because Heather is leaving, because in seasons one and two I liked her character, but then went downhill and turned more and more ridiculous. Still I'm wondering it was necessary almost the whole episode to say goodbye to her? Is not like she's not coming back, she's coming as a guest star, so still I don't get it. And btw, I noticed Brittany didn't mentioned Kurt in her farewell speech, and it pissed me off because she also used to be her friend and as it happened with Tina, it seems they have forgotten that. Never Mind, it seems Kurt and Santana are getting along well. (that friendship is sth I would look to see)

Umm what else? Oh what a big surprise! Unique is the catfish!...Please Glee, everybody knew that lol and only I've to say the hallway scene it proved how weak is Alex as an actor and how decent is Blake.

I don't know what else to add, because after finished the episode I put on my headphones and listened to any song that it wasn't a Glee song. It was a way to process what I had seen.

P.S How smart is Lord Tubbington? I've found out he's the editor and cameraman (and probably producer too) of Brittany's internet show.

P.S2 There's something I forgot to mention and is the fact there wasn't so much Rachel in this episode. I know we have had enough with her Fanny Brice callback, but what I meant is : isn't she the "star" of the show? Honestly I feel they're slowly putting aside their big stars.

The only logical explanation I have for this poorly written episode is that they had to rewrite the original script very quickly so Brittany can have her big emotional goodbye after Heather announced she is pregnant and most of the scenes with Kurt, Klaine and Rachel had to be cut.


That's a logical explanation why this episode seemed to me as it was written hurriedly. Brittany didn't have a real plot in a couple of episodes, and suddenly she has a biggest part in the finale.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 5/10/2013, 10:58 am

The only good scene in this episode, imo:



______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors on 5/10/2013, 10:58 am

i may write more later (but i doubt it as this episode was just so uneventful and boring), but that has to have been one of the worst season finale i have ever watched to be honest. it had no suspense what so ever, punch or emotional resonance except that it was probably heather's last episode and that speech was all her and not brittany for me. the rest was just weak and looking and the ending shot i don't think blaine decided not to ask but that he just hasn't had the right moment to and we can expect that shit next season. one good thing was the speed with which kurt denied that they were a couple. boy is so over blaine it's not funny.

barely any kurt, rachel and even santana. really weak final to be honest.


Last edited by tanita_mors on 5/10/2013, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 10:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:The only good scene in this episode, imo:



Cute.

If they give me more Kurtana next season, probably I'll watch Glee.

If they give me more NY actually!


Last edited by brisallie on 5/10/2013, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing on 5/10/2013, 10:59 am

It's funny, but I'm actually not totally enraged with how Kurt got sidelined so much in the finale yesterday. I'm going to take a glass half full approach. Right now, things are going very, very well for our Mr. Hummel. His father is well and cancer free. He's in his dream school and has an internship that anyone dreaming of a career in fashion would kill for. He's getting the training that he's wanted for his future career on the stage (and unlike Rachel isn't in such a rush to get there - he's going to make sure that he's ready first). He's involved with an absolute doll who treats him well and he's living a pretty good life as a theater student in NYC. It's what he's always dreamed of doing.

The one black mark on all this - his breakup with Blaine - is now something that Kurt is well underway in getting past. He's moving past the hurt and is able to at least be friends with Blaine. He is, for the most part, happy. And frankly, after last year's... pardon my language... clusterfuck where he had the rug completely pulled out from under him, I can do without Kurt having a huge cliffhanger attached to his storyline. I'm okay with everything being relatively smooth sailing and the only question mark being Blaine and his current bout of insanity that Kurt can quickly squelch.

Let Rachel have the big question mark for a change. I just want Kurt to be happy for a little while.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing on 5/10/2013, 11:16 am

I'm actually looking foward to seeing what happens when Sméagol... sorry... Blaine... pops the question. Because Kurt gives the absolute best WTF? and "Bitch, please..." faces. Of course, he'll have to be careful, otherwise he'll end up living in a dank cave somewhere with Blaine turning all pale and bald, muttering about "his precioussss...."

Kurt... restraining order... there's still time.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/10/2013, 11:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:The only good scene in this episode, imo:



Cute, now I have seen 3/4 of the episode. Only missing moment is Kurt saying he is not datin Blaine. Everything else, I won't even bother
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 5/10/2013, 11:48 am

Maybe they left Kurt out of Brittany's speech because he wasn't supposed to be in the choir room at that moment?
It's obvious that a lot had to be altered because Heather was leaving and Cory was in rehab, and because Ryan had to throw in a gay marriage story. Maybe Kurt was supposed to come back for Burt (which would lead to Klaine going to Breadstix together) but he would get no real scenes with ND before Regionals in the choir room? Maybe Finn and Rachel were the couple that were supposed to get some screentime in the choir room right before ND went on stage, but they couldn't do that because of Cory?
Or maybe only Mercedes and Mike were supposed to be there of the graduates because they were helping coach ND, not Kurt, and Kurt was just added during the filming of that scene because Chris was on set anyway for the Wemma wedding choir room scene?
So when Ian wrote Brittany's speech he didn't know Kurt would be there. saispa

Which is not an excuse of course, it's another example of the shoddy writing and filming of Glee, but at least it's a better explanation than RIB deliberately skipping Kurt or accidentally forgetting him in that scene. Because it's just painful.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 5/10/2013, 11:50 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Cute, now I have seen 3/4 of the episode. Only missing moment is Kurt saying he is not datin Blaine. Everything else, I won't even bother
Here's the Breadstix scene, so now you've seen all that matters of this episode (just block out Blaine with your hand, that's what I always do).
Kurt saying "We're not a couple" is at 1.50.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/10/2013, 11:53 am

I wouldn't be surprised they just forgot him and then were too lazy to add him in the script. Simple. Considering RIB seem to hate Kurt and want us fans to stop watching as they give us no reason whatsoever why we should switch back on again, why not add another blow on our head by having other characters dismissing Kurt too?! Sadly, it fits the show.

Oh, the finale sounds so, so, so, so bad! I love reading the comments from various sites. Everyone seems to be in agreement that it was an utter disaster. I am so vicious and entertained right now Twisted Evil .
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/10/2013, 11:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Cute, now I have seen 3/4 of the episode. Only missing moment is Kurt saying he is not datin Blaine. Everything else, I won't even bother
Here's the Breadstix scene, so now you've seen all that matters of this episode (just block out Blaine with your hand, that's what I always do).
Kurt saying "We're not a couple" is at 1.50.


Thank you so much! I cannot watch it now but most certainly will do later. I've seen Blaines reaction shot this morning. Oh, my inner bitch was very entertained Twisted Evil .

BTW, the fact that Kurts only scene is with Blaine just supports my decision to stop watching. Kurt being linked to Blaine just doesn't interest me anymore. I want Kurt, won't get it, and I am not willing to shred one bit of emotion to Blaine. So, simple decision is simple. coool
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 11:57 am

Ranwing wrote:I'm actually looking foward to seeing what happens when Sméagol... sorry... Blaine... pops the question. Because Kurt gives the absolute best WTF? and "Bitch, please..." faces. Of course, he'll have to be careful, otherwise he'll end up living in a dank cave somewhere with Blaine turning all pale and bald, muttering about "his precioussss...."

Kurt... restraining order... there's still time.

Don't insult Sméagol :( but I understand your point. After seeing this episode, there's any doubt that Blaine is obsessive with Kurt, and though Burt told him he wasn't agree with the proposing (not currently) he still want to do it. This boy needs help to take away Kurt from his mind, and hopefully Kurt left Lima right after the Wemma wedding. Get out of there.

@Marie, I was also thinking that probably Kurt wasn't planned to be in the choir room, and he was added due to some circumstances. But, and this not helping my upset , how complicated was to add a line in Brittany's speech mentioning Kurt among ND members?

And I've realized the only ones who love the finale are hardcore gleek fans.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing on 5/10/2013, 12:00 pm

brisallie wrote:Don't insult Sméagol :(

Awww... I loves Sméagol. I mean, look at that little face...

avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 12:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:Don't insult Sméagol :(

Awww... I loves Sméagol. I mean, look at that little face...


I don't know why I like Sméagol/Gollum so much. He's such a insane person, but the only thing he wants in life is his beloved "precious". And pretty much the same is happening with Blaine, but I'm sorry I don't feel pity for him because his obsession can ruin someone else life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny on 5/10/2013, 12:19 pm



This was a sweet moment too. Look at his little cute face. wub

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 12:23 pm

sheny wrote:

This was a sweet moment too. Look at his little cute face. wub

Chris is able to pull off the best , even doing small things like this one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 5/10/2013, 12:35 pm







Get that smirk off of your face, Blaine Anderson. :angry:
Kurt is so over Blaine (or at least Chris is).

BTW: Meredith Baxter has aged so well: she looks good with those eye wrinkles.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/10/2013, 12:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:





Get that smirk off of your face, Blaine Anderson. :angry:
Kurt is so over Blaine (or at least Chris is).

BTW: Meredith Baxter has aged so well: she looks good with those eye wrinkles.

Bahahahahahahahhahahahha!!! Thank you Chris for being so convincing that Kurt is over Blaine. Now only the writers have to listen. But my inner bitch is rejoicing this one tiny scene Twisted Evil .

ETA: Blaine's face in the second gif Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Doesn't he mouth 'thank you'?! Smile Smile Smile
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum