4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
28% 28% 
[ 5 ]
33% 33% 
[ 6 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 18

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 5/10/2013, 12:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...




His smirk vanished right after Kurt said "We're not a couple", and is trying so hard to not look embarrassed. I feel kinda bad... actually not haha. And the fast way that Kurt said that phrase, it implies to me he's sure he doesn't want to come back with Blaine, and he's fine now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors on 5/10/2013, 1:03 pm

total burn right there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny on 5/10/2013, 1:52 pm

Blaine doesn't look embarrassed. He had the same expression when Kurt said they are just friends in 4x14. He thinks Kurt is in denial which might actually be true. I'm not a shipper so Kadam or Klaine I don't care as long as I get to see Chris/Kurt on my screen. I think there is a big chance the writers are purposely making us believe that Kurt is over Blaine so we can be surprised when they decide to reunite them some time in season 5. I doubt that Ryan will give up on Klaine. They are the only Glee couple that's still popular and the media likes them.


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 1:59 pm

sheny wrote:Blaine doesn't look embarrassed. He had the same expression when Kurt said they are just friends in 4x14. He thinks Kurt is in denial which might actually be true. I'm not a shipper so Kadam or Klaine I don't care as long as I get to see Chris/Kurt on my screen. I think there is a big chance the writers are purposely making us believe that Kurt is over Blaine so we can be surprised when they decide to reunite them some time in season 5. I doubt that Ryan will give up on Klaine. They are the only Glee couple that's still popular and the media likes them.


With all due respect, I sincerely hope you're wrong. A lot of people have jumped that ship this season, including me. Blaine is a manipulative bastard who would be better off marrying his own narcissistic self, and I want him to stay the hell away from Kurt. Kurt/Chris both deserve better. Kurt deserves a better BF and Chris deserves a better actor to work with.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  arina on 5/10/2013, 2:08 pm

I hate Klaine more and more, they have been horrible written couple for a long time and I actually don't think they are THAT popular as it seems but unfortunately I think the writers still think everyone wants Klaine, they are still endgame and they will end up together...

Personally while I would love to see Kurt in some relationship I would actually be able to enjoy I think RIB cannot write a good relationships (all the couples on the show are terrible), so I rather want kurt stay away from relationships for a while and foccus on school, studying, friendships....

(I am not Kadam shipper, I don't think they had much chemistry and I was not that impressed with the Adam character but still cannot believe it how they treated the relationship... Now I don't understand why it took them so long the cast that character when he got so little to do... nobody even knows if they are together or not, they did not even show us they first date, nothing. I would have never expected the relationship of one of the former main characters to be treated like this. So so sad. :(


Last edited by arina on 5/10/2013, 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 2:13 pm

arina wrote:I hate Klaine more and more, they have been horrible written couple for a long time and I actually don't think they are THAT popular as it seems but unfortunately I think the writers still think everyone wants Klaine, they are still endgame and they will end up together...

Personally while I would love to see Kurt in some relationship I would actually be able to enjoy I think RIB cannot write a good relationships (all the couples on the show are terrible), so I rather want kurt stay away from relationships for a while and foccus on school, studying, friendships....

Completely agree. I kind of wish they'd brought Sebastian to NYC instead of de-aging him with Blaine. Now that I could get behind. And it'd make for interesting tv.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ireth on 5/10/2013, 2:15 pm

ColferGirl wrote: I miss Kurt. I feel really sad about how little he's been in this entire season. I love Kurt, I adore him, he's the main and number one reason I watch Glee and I will continue to watch as long as he's part of the show. But it's definitely getting painful to watch him fade further into the background.

What broke my heart in this finale, more than anything? That Brittany thanked every single person in that glee club room - except for Kurt. She completely ignored him, even though he was one of the original kids she's known from the beginning of glee club. He was there, but he might as well have been invisible. It's almost like a metaphor for how the writers have treated him this season. And it hurts. :(

I don't care what their reason is, whether they were lazy, or they deliberately left out Kurt or they forgot about Kurt-all three are awful, awful reasons for doing something like that. I actually rewound to watch that scene again before continuing with the rest of the episode just so I could confirm that Brittany actually left Kurt, and only Kurt, out. Ugh.

I'm also worried that Kadam have broken up off camera, because Sam said something like Blaine's not ready to marry Kurt because a few weeks ago Blaine didn't even know where Kurt stood with Adam. That means Blaine knows now, and if Sam didn't say that the proposal was a bad idea because Kurt's with Adam, then Kurt may not actually be with Adam. Because that's a more obvious reason against having the proposal than the one Sam gave Blaine. I don't know whether I should still hope Kurt's with Adam in season 5.

The rest of the episode was boring. I don't even want to say anything about it. Chris was so good in the few second shots of Kurt, now that's brilliant acting. I'm kind of glad he was sidelined in this particular episode because he's too good for it. Give him some good, meaty storylines next season.

@ColdFlame96, I agree completely. Can you imagine Kurt, Santana and Sebastian being all snarky while Rachel is out of the loop?
avatar
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  arina on 5/10/2013, 2:21 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
arina wrote:I hate Klaine more and more, they have been horrible written couple for a long time and I actually don't think they are THAT popular as it seems but unfortunately I think the writers still think everyone wants Klaine, they are still endgame and they will end up together...

Personally while I would love to see Kurt in some relationship I would actually be able to enjoy I think RIB cannot write a good relationships (all the couples on the show are terrible), so I rather want kurt stay away from relationships for a while and foccus on school, studying, friendships....

Completely agree. I kind of wish they'd brought Sebastian to NYC instead of de-aging him with Blaine. Now that I could get behind. And it'd make for interesting tv.
Sebastian has treated Kurt terribly but I have to admit Kurtbastian is my big guilty pleasure in fics, I read so many great ones with them and if they were written similarly like in those I would be all for it. And he even would not have to be love interest he could still be enemy or frinemy or I don't care, I would enjoy the snarking or the banter. Chris and Grant have a great chemistry.
And these kind of relationships (at first they hated each other then they fell in love with each other) work very well on tv even though in reality it can be different.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 2:26 pm

arina wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
arina wrote:I hate Klaine more and more, they have been horrible written couple for a long time and I actually don't think they are THAT popular as it seems but unfortunately I think the writers still think everyone wants Klaine, they are still endgame and they will end up together...

Personally while I would love to see Kurt in some relationship I would actually be able to enjoy I think RIB cannot write a good relationships (all the couples on the show are terrible), so I rather want kurt stay away from relationships for a while and foccus on school, studying, friendships....

Completely agree. I kind of wish they'd brought Sebastian to NYC instead of de-aging him with Blaine. Now that I could get behind. And it'd make for interesting tv.
Sebastian has treated Kurt terribly but I have to admit Kurtbastian is my big guilty pleasure in fics, I read so many great ones with them and if they were written similarly like in those I would be all for it. And he even would not have to be love interest he could still be enemy or frinemy or I don't care, I would enjoy the snarking or the banter. Chris and Grant have a great chemistry.

Yes. Yes they do. I think they're the second biggest ship behind Klaine. The fans are just a lot less verbal than the Klaine ones. I fully ship Kurlow, though. tonguue sorry, Seb.

I still haven't seen the episode yet fully. I'm thinking I should have a few drinks first, so I won't rage as much.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/10/2013, 2:27 pm

They'd be smart to rehire Grant and deliberately tell the audience and is supposed to star next to Chris. Kurt Fans who may decide/wonder to stop watch might ignite another interest and switch back on again in autumn. FOX should attempt MAJOR damage control to get their fans back. They must realize that their core fanbase are reaching a point of no return. Also there is a lot of potential. However, as we all know, Kurt doesn't exist without Blaine and Klaine.

avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/10/2013, 2:30 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
sheny wrote:Blaine doesn't look embarrassed. He had the same expression when Kurt said they are just friends in 4x14. He thinks Kurt is in denial which might actually be true. I'm not a shipper so Kadam or Klaine I don't care as long as I get to see Chris/Kurt on my screen. I think there is a big chance the writers are purposely making us believe that Kurt is over Blaine so we can be surprised when they decide to reunite them some time in season 5. I doubt that Ryan will give up on Klaine. They are the only Glee couple that's still popular and the media likes them.


With all due respect, I sincerely hope you're wrong. A lot of people have jumped that ship this season, including me. Blaine is a manipulative bastard who would be better off marrying his own narcissistic self, and I want him to stay the hell away from Kurt. Kurt/Chris both deserve better. Kurt deserves a better BF and Chris deserves a better actor to work with.

Great post. I agee. I never really ship Klaine,although if I did I would have jump ship by this season,if not before. Kurt does deserves someone better than Blaine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny on 5/10/2013, 2:33 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
sheny wrote:Blaine doesn't look embarrassed. He had the same expression when Kurt said they are just friends in 4x14. He thinks Kurt is in denial which might actually be true. I'm not a shipper so Kadam or Klaine I don't care as long as I get to see Chris/Kurt on my screen. I think there is a big chance the writers are purposely making us believe that Kurt is over Blaine so we can be surprised when they decide to reunite them some time in season 5. I doubt that Ryan will give up on Klaine. They are the only Glee couple that's still popular and the media likes them.


With all due respect, I sincerely hope you're wrong. A lot of people have jumped that ship this season, including me. Blaine is a manipulative bastard who would be better off marrying his own narcissistic self, and I want him to stay the hell away from Kurt. Kurt/Chris both deserve better. Kurt deserves a better BF and Chris deserves a better actor to work with.

Well thank you for being respectful but don't get mad at me for trying to be objective.
I'm not saying that I want Kurt to get together with the "manipulative bastard" as you called Blaine, I'm not saying they are a good couple or that I don't want Chris to work with better actors. I'm just saying that there might be other possibilities behind Kurt's behavior we don't know about yet. Maybe he is over Blaine, maybe he is not. My opinion won't change anything. Kurt is a fictional character and RIB decides what happens to him. If they want him to get together with Blaine it will happen, if they want him to be single or date somebody else they will make it happen.



sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/10/2013, 2:45 pm

If Kurt does it get back together with Blaine. I will be done with Glee.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 3:12 pm

sheny wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
sheny wrote:Blaine doesn't look embarrassed. He had the same expression when Kurt said they are just friends in 4x14. He thinks Kurt is in denial which might actually be true. I'm not a shipper so Kadam or Klaine I don't care as long as I get to see Chris/Kurt on my screen. I think there is a big chance the writers are purposely making us believe that Kurt is over Blaine so we can be surprised when they decide to reunite them some time in season 5. I doubt that Ryan will give up on Klaine. They are the only Glee couple that's still popular and the media likes them.


With all due respect, I sincerely hope you're wrong. A lot of people have jumped that ship this season, including me. Blaine is a manipulative bastard who would be better off marrying his own narcissistic self, and I want him to stay the hell away from Kurt. Kurt/Chris both deserve better. Kurt deserves a better BF and Chris deserves a better actor to work with.

Well thank you for being respectful but don't get mad at me for trying to be objective.
I'm not saying that I want Kurt to get together with the "manipulative bastard" as you called Blaine, I'm not saying they are a good couple or that I don't want Chris to work with better actors. I'm just saying that there might be other possibilities behind Kurt's behavior we don't know about yet. Maybe he is over Blaine, maybe he is not. My opinion won't change anything. Kurt is a fictional character and RIB decides what happens to him. If they want him to get together with Blaine it will happen, if they want him to be single or date somebody else they will make it happen.



Oh no. I'm not mad! You have every right to your opinion. I was just trying to respectfully disagree.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville on 5/10/2013, 3:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Maybe they left Kurt out of Brittany's speech because he wasn't supposed to be in the choir room at that moment?
It's obvious that a lot had to be altered because Heather was leaving and Cory was in rehab, and because Ryan had to throw in a gay marriage story. Maybe Kurt was supposed to come back for Burt (which would lead to Klaine going to Breadstix together) but he would get no real scenes with ND before Regionals in the choir room? Maybe Finn and Rachel were the couple that were supposed to get some screentime in the choir room right before ND went on stage, but they couldn't do that because of Cory?
Or maybe only Mercedes and Mike were supposed to be there of the graduates because they were helping coach ND, not Kurt, and Kurt was just added during the filming of that scene because Chris was on set anyway for the Wemma wedding choir room scene?
So when Ian wrote Brittany's speech he didn't know Kurt would be there. saispa

Which is not an excuse of course, it's another example of the shoddy writing and filming of Glee, but at least it's a better explanation than RIB deliberately skipping Kurt or accidentally forgetting him in that scene. Because it's just painful.

I don't think they'd put Chris on set when he wasn't scheduled to be in a scene--just because he was there for a different scene. I'm not sure what union rules would say about that, but I suspect it wouldn't be pretty.

I haven't watched the episode yet. Is it possible that she said something (like, was there a cut at some point during her scene) and it was left on the cutting room floor?

I think perhaps they are keeping Kurt as silent and out of focus as possible, either because they don't WANT a Kurt POV that will contradict Klainers' fantasies, or because they've figured out that no matter how they write a scene, somehow Chris is going to perform it in a way that makes Klaine not look so good.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 3:14 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:They'd be smart to rehire Grant and deliberately tell the audience and is supposed to star next to Chris. Kurt Fans who may decide/wonder to stop watch might ignite another interest and switch back on again in autumn. FOX should attempt MAJOR damage control to get their fans back. They must realize that their core fanbase are reaching a point of no return. Also there is a lot of potential. However, as we all know, Kurt doesn't exist without Blaine and Klaine.


I would explode from happiness if that ever happened. Smile Grant is a great actor and he loves working with Chris. What a sweetie. wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville on 5/10/2013, 3:17 pm

brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:Don't insult Sméagol :(

Awww... I loves Sméagol. I mean, look at that little face...


I don't know why I like Sméagol/Gollum so much. He's such a insane person, but the only thing he wants in life is his beloved "precious". And pretty much the same is happening with Blaine, but I'm sorry I don't feel pity for him because his obsession can ruin someone else life.

Gollum is my favorite character from Hobbit/LOTR. But being obsessed with a ring =/= being obsessed with a person. ;-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/10/2013, 3:20 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:They'd be smart to rehire Grant and deliberately tell the audience and is supposed to star next to Chris. Kurt Fans who may decide/wonder to stop watch might ignite another interest and switch back on again in autumn. FOX should attempt MAJOR damage control to get their fans back. They must realize that their core fanbase are reaching a point of no return. Also there is a lot of potential. However, as we all know, Kurt doesn't exist without Blaine and Klaine.


I would explode from happiness if that ever happened. Smile Grant is a great actor and he loves working with Chris. What a sweetie. wub

I agree 100% and as a regular. I also would love it if they bring Max back. I would be happy with one short scene that I mentioned earlier. Also drop Darren from a regular and only have him in a couple of episodes if that a year.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville on 5/10/2013, 3:21 pm

Ireth wrote:I'm also worried that Kadam have broken up off camera, because Sam said something like Blaine's not ready to marry Kurt because a few weeks ago Blaine didn't even know where Kurt stood with Adam. That means Blaine knows now, and if Sam didn't say that the proposal was a bad idea because Kurt's with Adam, then Kurt may not actually be with Adam. Because that's a more obvious reason against having the proposal than the one Sam gave Blaine. I don't know whether I should still hope Kurt's with Adam in season 5.

Most likely the writers don't know, because when they wrote/filmed the episode they weren't yet in contract negotiations. I doubt they know if they can get Oliver back at all, and if they can, it's unclear for how many episodes/at what point in the season.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/10/2013, 3:29 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Ireth wrote:I'm also worried that Kadam have broken up off camera, because Sam said something like Blaine's not ready to marry Kurt because a few weeks ago Blaine didn't even know where Kurt stood with Adam. That means Blaine knows now, and if Sam didn't say that the proposal was a bad idea because Kurt's with Adam, then Kurt may not actually be with Adam. Because that's a more obvious reason against having the proposal than the one Sam gave Blaine. I don't know whether I should still hope Kurt's with Adam in season 5.

Most likely the writers don't know, because when they wrote/filmed the episode they weren't yet in contract negotiations. I doubt they know if they can get Oliver back at all, and if they can, it's unclear for how many episodes/at what point in the season.

I hope they can get Oliver Back .I hope it does not change,but at least right now. I like him 100 times more than I like Blaine right now.


Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 5/10/2013, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/10/2013, 3:29 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:They'd be smart to rehire Grant and deliberately tell the audience and is supposed to star next to Chris. Kurt Fans who may decide/wonder to stop watch might ignite another interest and switch back on again in autumn. FOX should attempt MAJOR damage control to get their fans back. They must realize that their core fanbase are reaching a point of no return. Also there is a lot of potential. However, as we all know, Kurt doesn't exist without Blaine and Klaine.


I would explode from happiness if that ever happened. Smile Grant is a great actor and he loves working with Chris. What a sweetie. wub

I agree 100% and as a regular. I also would love it if they bring Max back. I would be happy with one short scene that I mentioned earlier. Also drop Darren from a regular and only have him in a couple of episodes if that a year.

I would definitely not complain came back as a guest star. This show needs as many good actors as it can get to sell the crappy writing. dryy Maybe then we won't be forced to watch Alex try and do drama again. That was painful. No

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Buenos on 5/10/2013, 3:35 pm

Just have a hunch they may just get yet another guy for Kurt in Season 5 to sort of date. It seems to me they have no intention of hooking up Kurt with Blaine in the immediate future and the summer hiatus let's them think of ways of keeping them apart.

This may not actually be a bad thing, though I sort of feel bad for Klainers because most of them are pretty down and depressed. Kurt looks completely over Blaine at this point, doesn't' he?

If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville on 5/10/2013, 3:39 pm

Buenos wrote:If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.

Ugh. In NYC, Kurt would have LOTS of out guys to date. But if they keep it all off screen, they maintain the illusion that Blaine is the One and Only Option.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/10/2013, 3:46 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.

Ugh. In NYC, Kurt would have LOTS of out guys to date. But if they keep it all off screen, they maintain the illusion that Blaine is the One and Only Option.

True. Blaine is not or should not be the only option.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville on 5/10/2013, 3:50 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.

Ugh. In NYC, Kurt would have LOTS of out guys to date. But if they keep it all off screen, they maintain the illusion that Blaine is the One and Only Option.

True. Blaine is not or should not be the only option.

But the show goes to great lengths to make it look like he is!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum