Chris at Coachella 2013

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris at Coachella 2013

Post  brisallie on 5/20/2013, 12:54 am

Delight wrote:Most significant moment in the video:

Of course, this shows that Will is merely a physically affectionate cousin/assistant/podiatrist/acupuncturist/masseuse/vocal trainer/bodyguard/time traveler, and poses no threat to the delusions of CrissColfer shippers everywhere. tonguue

Totally agree. Who would ever believe these two are dating?

Razz

As regards the video: is funny how the comments are supposed to be about The Lumineers, but instead are about Chill. lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/20/2013, 1:19 am

The gifs of Chris and Will are really cute but why cannot the fans keep discussion about this on their tumblrs etc? I think it's kinda direspectful to the band to be talking only about them there.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/20/2013, 1:38 am

arina wrote:The gifs of Chris and Will are really cute but why cannot the fans keep discussion about this on their tumblrs etc? I think it's kinda direspectful to the band to be talking only about them there.

I agree. The gifs are super adorable, as are Chris and Will, but its kind of rude to the people performing that everyone only cares about Chris and Will. But on a happier note, how adorable are they!?! Will Sherrid has stolen my heart. wub After His Royal Highness, of course. Wink
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/20/2013, 2:13 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
arina wrote:The gifs of Chris and Will are really cute but why cannot the fans keep discussion about this on their tumblrs etc? I think it's kinda direspectful to the band to be talking only about them there.

I agree. The gifs are super adorable, as are Chris and Will, but its kind of rude to the people performing that everyone only cares about Chris and Will. But on a happier note, how adorable are they!?! Will Sherrid has stolen my heart. After His Royal Highness, of course.

I agree it is disrespectful to the band.

And Will has stolen my heart as well. Chris already did after his Golden Globe speech.

I became a full fledge fan after that.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/20/2013, 3:23 am

This is cute, but this video most certainly gives CC shippers actually some basis as the hug is very short (and initiated by Will) and Chris seems to be a bit... cold and very interested in his phone. Mind you, I totally believe he just doesn't like crowds, is aware of the cameras, not the biggest festival fan and considering how much he takes Will along to public event, I do not believe for a second he isn't dedicated and happy. I predict he is just a private person and entirely different once surrounded by friends or in private.

Nonetheless, it is a very cute video. I also agree the comments on the YB should be about the band. On the other hand, this song is so well known among Glee fans now. They most certainly got more fans just because Chris is in the background of one video.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/20/2013, 7:13 am

I totally agree. So much of the Glee fandom just doesn't understand boundries. I don't know if it's just the age or what.

Can you imagine being a Lumineers fan not familiar with Chris or Glee, and seeing all the comments talking about Chris and Will on there?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2013, 7:53 am

Agreed. People who are fans of the Lumineers and don't know who Chris is must be puzzled and probably irritated by the comments under that youtube video.
And the ship war even extends to the comments there, ugh. Evil or Very Mad
OTOH it does bring more traffic to the video, but I don't think it's a good feeling when you know that at least half of the people watching your video don't watch it because of the music, but because of some guys standing in the background. Bummer.
Nice catchy song, btw.

Delight wrote:Of course, this shows that Will is merely a physically affectionate cousin/assistant/podiatrist/acupuncturist/masseuse/vocal trainer/bodyguard/time traveler, and poses no threat to the delusions of CrissColfer shippers everywhere. tonguue
The CrissColfer tinhattery continues. I must give it to them though: they are creative, in a delicious desperate way:
(under a spoiler bar, because I don't want too much CrissColfer poluting this thread.)
Spoiler:
"DUH….when you are at an event like that’s that loud and you want to get someones attention to tell them something, what do you do….you touch their shoulder or their back and you lean into one other."

"Is it me or does it look like Will is putting his arm around whoever is standing behind Chris."

"AND CHRIS LOOKING AT HIS PHONEEEE… LIKE COLFER? WHAT ARE YOU DOING BABY? TEXTING DARREN? I BET YO U ARE"

"Chris was on the phone either texting his bf who couldn’t make it back in time or playing the concert for him because he couldn’t get back in time."

"I think it’s more of a comfort move than PR. Throughout the performance Chris was looking at his phone and I’m assuming he was either texting someone important(Darren) or he was waiting for a text from him. I think Will just gave him a little comfort hug because he knows that it’s hard for Chris to not have Darren with him and how much he wished Darren were there so he could talk to him in person and not only by text."

"you would think since chris loves the lumineers he would be interested in watching them…but no…he is too focused on his phone wishing his boyfriend was there with him instead of his friend.
and will comforting him i think is really sweet. yes, i do not feel threatened by them at all. with all the new information we got on them i’m convinced will is just a really great friend of chris."
ptdr

More gifs:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/20/2013, 8:04 am

Well, the drummer of The Lumineers is now following both Chris and Will on instagram.

I am thinking they got to meet the band some time after.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/20/2013, 8:53 am

I really, really need to clarify I am not judging Chris, nor his relationship, nor how he handles the relationship. But I already assumed the video can be used against Chris/Will as Chris is checking his phone. I hate to even make the analysis, as this was a private event and I do not know Chris, or his real character, or the relationship between him and Will. I have no right to judge him based on this video. I most certainly do not use it to define his happiness/sorrow! Considering Chris is not a festival person, my personal opinion includes him being there speaks volumes. But as I said, that is my opinion.
This leads me to the next point: CC really get crazy! We are talking about real people, real relationships and real consequences. How about Will really cannot take the pressure anymore and breaks up with Chris? How about Chris starts to doubt himself so much that he breaks up with Will, because he cannot handle the scrutiny he has to put through Will? Do they want that? Do they want Chris forever single until Darren decides to change his sexuality?! Do they want Chris unhappy, heartbroken and devastated about the failure of his first really serious relationship. The relationship he was brave, open and sincere enough to valid public outings, no hiding and making a statement? CC are so selfish, immature and unfair. Do they want Chris to stop acting because he cannot deal with this constant invasion of privacy anymore? They know by dismissing Will, they automatically dismiss Chris? This can very much have real consequences and Chris shouldn’t have to worry about such bullshit.
Shipping real people is not okay! Yes, you can fangirl over pictures. I certainly do. You can even dislike a couple. That is fine too! But have respect from both sides! But you have no right to write long posts hating the couple, photoshop pictures, harass the celebrity and/or significant other about said relationship. No one has a right to try to tell Chris how to live his life, how to handle his relationship and who he is allowed to date! This is Chris decision and only his decision!

(On the contrary, just because you like the couples you have no right whatsoever to hack private accounts, post private pictures from the internet, twitter or post pictures about sightings etcetera etcetera etcetera. When Chris brings Will along to public events, that is a different story, but it is a conscious decision from Will and Chris.)

Respect. It is all about respect. Is it really that hard to have a proper perspective?

P.S. Not talking about anyone on this board but CC shipper in general.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/20/2013, 9:08 am

I agree with everything you said, but if you've listened to the audio someone embedded of Will talking, the I don't think we'll have to worry about leaving under pressure. He seems to be a very opinionated, sarcastic person so he probably already gets hate from sensitive fans, and doesn't seem to care too much. Chris, also, has a pretty thick skin and has called out "crazies" himself so I don't think we'll have to worry too much about him either. I see where you're coming from and I completely agree, but I don't think they will let the fans get to them, relationship or not.
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/20/2013, 9:27 am

I agree, my perception of both of them is they can handle the scrutiny and I also believe they don’t really bother with the negative reactions. Chris brings him along to public events and certainly doesn’t want to hide him. They also conduct it business as usual and don’t go into hiding. But even the strongest, most thick skinned people can reach a breaking point. We can only assume and analyze! We never know! I just don’t want to listen to an interview one day where Chris confesses his “fans” destroyed his first, really important relationship.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/20/2013, 9:41 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I agree with everything you said, but if you've listened to the audio someone embedded of Will talking, the I don't think we'll have to worry about leaving under pressure. He seems to be a very opinionated, sarcastic person so he probably already gets hate from sensitive fans, and doesn't seem to care too much. Chris, also, has a pretty thick skin and has called out "crazies" himself so I don't think we'll have to worry too much about him either. I see where you're coming from and I completely agree, but I don't think they will let the fans get to them, relationship or not.

Will is a thirty year old man, so I don't think he will be scared off at all.

I keep forgetting how old he is, because he seems so much younger.

Will keeps his Twitter, his Instagram and his Facebook private.

And as we saw Will at the upfronts in plain sight, and the Annie pics, Will is not going to hide anytime soon.

But I understand people's concern.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle on 5/20/2013, 10:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I agree with everything you said, but if you've listened to the audio someone embedded of Will talking, the I don't think we'll have to worry about leaving under pressure. He seems to be a very opinionated, sarcastic person so he probably already gets hate from sensitive fans, and doesn't seem to care too much. Chris, also, has a pretty thick skin and has called out "crazies" himself so I don't think we'll have to worry too much about him either. I see where you're coming from and I completely agree, but I don't think they will let the fans get to them, relationship or not.

Will is a thirty year old man, so I don't think he will be scared off at all.

I keep forgetting how old he is, because he seems so much younger.

Will keeps his Twitter, his Instagram and his Facebook private.

And as we saw Will at the upfronts in plain sight, and the Annie pics, Will is not going to hide anytime soon.

But I understand people's concern.
I agree. I think neither Chris nor Will would make significant decisions about their relationship based on some immature and ignorant crap posted on the internet. I suppose they don't even see most of it, as they don't spend their time involved in the fandom like some of us do. I'd go as far and say, they probably don't pay as much attention to their own twitter feeds as some fans do.
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/20/2013, 10:13 am

I think Will being 30 is a very good thing. I think it would be harder for Chris to maintain a serious relationship with someone closer to his age because they probably wouldn't have the maturity or experience to handle a relationship that is viewed under a microscope. I don't see him running anytime soon. I think Will knows full well that Chris is something special, and you do what you can to make it work (and I can only assume that Will is something special because Chris doesn't seem the type who would open his life up to someone who wasn't a good person). Chris and Will seem very relaxed and comfortable in their public time together. Chris has showed that he is very deliberate in his actions, and I think we all would agree (and even have some proof with the Halloween pictures) that Chris and Will were together months before the Disneyland pictures emerged. You can bet that they had talked about it, and made a deliberate decision that the relationship was serious enough that it was time for them to be seen together on their terms.

Though I know we like to see pictures of Chill, I think most of us here are only interested in Chill to the extent that the relationship makes Chris happy. I don't need to know how they spend their days, or everything there is to know about either of them. I just want Chris to be surrounded by people who value him and make him happy because the Chris that I know though what he shares publicly is someone who I think is a great person, and deserves to be loved and happy.

That being said part of me hopes that the paparazzi get a picture of Chris and Will showing some real solid PDA (clear shots of handholding--since I'm not so sure they were actually holding hands in the picture, or cuddling, or kissing, or something). I don't say this because I want them to be followed by the paparazzi, nor do I have the desire to see pictures or video of that myself. I would just love for something solid to pop up that the criss Colfer idiots can't explain away (though they will find away anyways, I'm sure).

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/20/2013, 10:53 am

And I'm agree with those who have said that Will is old and probably mature enough to deal with the hating comments. I do believe he also has a sarcasm humour that it can helps him a lot. So I'm glad Chris is dating someone like him, someone who's able to deal with all of this stuff, and also being a support for Chris. @Jelly, I also want the papz to take a pic of them while holding hands, cuddling or kissing. Just to shut up those...crisscolfers people. P.S I can't separate my text in paragraphs. It seems my PC or the site has a problem with it.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/20/2013, 10:59 am

brisallie wrote:And I'm agree with those who have said that Will is old and probably mature enough to deal with the hating comments. I do believe he also has a sarcasm humour that it can helps him a lot. So I'm glad Chris is dating someone like him, someone who's able to deal with all of this stuff, and also being a support for Chris. @Jelly, I also want the papz to take a pic of them while holding hands, cuddling or kissing. Just to shut up those...crisscolfers people. P.S I can't separate my text in paragraphs. It seems my PC or the site has a problem with it.
We got a video from last November where they kiss, but because it was really dark, the crazies said it was fake. dryy
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2013, 11:25 am

^But don't you know that Chris was chewing gum and then stumbled? That wasn't a kiss. dryy
glimmerle wrote:I agree. I think neither Chris nor Will would make significant decisions about their relationship based on some immature and ignorant crap posted on the internet. I suppose they don't even see most of it, as they don't spend their time involved in the fandom like some of us do. I'd go as far and say, they probably don't pay as much attention to their own twitter feeds as some fans do.
Exactly. They will of course see some of it, but they can always choose to not look in the CrissColfer tag and/or block the more obnoxious 'fans'. The biggestirritation for himself and Will (and us too!) too lies I think in people not tagging their 'shipping' right and/or posting comments on his own instagram and twitter, but I hope he got enough thick skin now to just ignore those comments. My country (the Netherlands) has a new king (since about 3 weeks), Willem-Alexander. He married a woman from Argentina, Maxima, a 'normal' civilian, not someone from royalty. On top of her not being used to the burdens of being of royalty and therefore famous, her father is someone with a dark past who has been accused of severe war crimes. Needless to say that from the moment on they were 'discovered' of being in a relationship the press, including the gossip press and paparazi were all over her. Marrying a prince who once would become a king must have been a very heavy decision and burden for her. But she decided that their love was strong enough plus she is a very smart and strong woman, and now they have been happily married for 11 years with 3 daughters, and they are king and queen. Long story short: if the love is strong enough, and if the 2 people involved are in a good mindset, they can overcome such things as fame and the bad side-effects that unfortunately come with it.
Jellyrolls wrote:Though I know we like to see pictures of Chill, I think most of us here are only interested in Chill to the extent that the relationship makes Chris happy. I don't need to know how they spend their days, or everything there is to know about either of them. I just want Chris to be surrounded by people who value him and make him happy because the Chris that I know though what he shares publicly is someone who I think is a great person, and deserves to be loved and happy.
Agreed. I like seeing some pictures of Chris and Will together because it means that Chris is comfortable and happy in his relationship, but I don't want to squee or fangirl over Will or follow their daily routine. However, there might be some posters here who are more devoted Chrisneyland/Chill shippers, and they might want to create their own thread, maybe in The Gathering Place? Especially if the rumors are true and Yahoo might shut tumblr down. unsure
That being said part of me hopes that the paparazzi get a picture of Chris and Will showing some real solid PDA (clear shots of handholding--since I'm not so sure they were actually holding hands in the picture, or cuddling, or kissing, or something). I don't say this because I want them to be followed by the paparazzi, nor do I have the desire to see pictures or video of that myself. I would just love for something solid to pop up that the criss Colfer idiots can't explain away (though they will find away anyways, I'm sure).
Yes, I would like that too. I would not like Chris' privacy being violated, but I do hope that we'll get a very clear PDA moment of Chris and Will soon. Maybe Chris can arrange one of these moments himself, on his terms, or he can mention Will during an interview, even though I really dislike the thought that he would feel the need to do such a thing just to shut the nay-sayers up. Although whatever 'proof' would be send out there, the CrissColfers would still come up with some tinhattery PR conspiracy theory. Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2013, 11:27 am

brisallie wrote:P.S I can't separate my text in paragraphs. It seems my PC or the site has a problem with it.
Definitely the site. I have the same problem (and thought it was my PC too, lol).

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/20/2013, 11:28 am

I saw that video lots of times, and that was definitely a kiss. They can stay delusional.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/20/2013, 11:43 am

I am just typing a random post to see if I can use a paragraph. This is a new paragraph. And this is another new paragraph. ETA: It must be a forumotion thing. If the problem persists, I will look into it when I get home from work tonight.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/20/2013, 11:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I think Will being 30 is a very good thing. I think it would be harder for Chris to maintain a serious relationship with someone closer to his age because they probably wouldn't have the maturity or experience to handle a relationship that is viewed under a microscope. I don't see him running anytime soon. I think Will knows full well that Chris is something special, and you do what you can to make it work (and I can only assume that Will is something special because Chris doesn't seem the type who would open his life up to someone who wasn't a good person). Chris and Will seem very relaxed and comfortable in their public time together. Chris has showed that he is very deliberate in his actions, and I think we all would agree (and even have some proof with the Halloween pictures) that Chris and Will were together months before the Disneyland pictures emerged. You can bet that they had talked about it, and mad a deliberate decision that the relationship was serious enough that it was time for them to be seen together on their terms.
I also thought their thing might have been going on for some time before New Years pictures from France. I still love that this relates to Chris' quote in Jenna's book about planning.(One of his greatest one word quote! Laughing ) I feel they have definately discussed about this even if they were not boyfriends from the start. Even being a male friend of Chris' tends to be seen as something, as the CC shippers are now referring to with Will being in close proximity with Chris and possibly being just friends. And yes if Chris is happy then Colferites are happy, if they really care for his happiness. More than anything I think it's great he's been getting some downtime, although you never know what this sneaky kid has in mind. PS. My tablet doesn't form paragraphs either. Maybe the html molder is off for some reason? What is the break html for this site, brakets something-something? I have no real knowledge about this and the newest Firefox android update has been giving me headache, so not so charmed with things not working unsure .
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2013, 11:51 am

ColferInspired wrote:I saw that video lots of times, and that was definitely a kiss. They can stay delusional.
Most definitely a kiss. Smile

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/20/2013, 11:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I saw that video lots of times, and that was definitely a kiss. They can stay delusional.
Most definitely a kiss. Smile
You're talking about the video of them leving SAG Awards? It was blurry and shaky as hell, but I'd like to think it was a small cheek kiss as Chris headed out to find the car. Maybe we're wearing fan-goggles. They'll get to there, they'll get "officially" there over time.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 5/20/2013, 12:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:However, there might be some posters here who are more devoted Chrisneyland/Chill shippers, and they might want to create their own thread, maybe in The Gathering Place? Especially if the rumors are true and Yahoo might shut tumblr down.

Yahoo bought Tumblr but they are not going to shut down the site. There probably will be some changes, but shutting it down won't bring them any profit.

Spoiler:
I’m delighted to announce that we’ve reached an agreement to acquire Tumblr!

We promise not to screw it up. Tumblr is incredibly special and has a great thing going. We will operate Tumblr independently. David Karp will remain CEO. The product roadmap, their team, their wit and irreverence will all remain the same as will their mission to empower creators to make their best work and get it in front of the audience they deserve. Yahoo! will help Tumblr get even better, faster.

Tumblr has built an amazing place to follow the world’s creators. From art to architecture, fashion to food, Tumblr hosts 105 million different blogs. With more than 300 million monthly unique visitors and 120,000 signups every day, Tumblr is one of thefastest-growing media networks in the world. Tumblr sees 900 posts per second (!) and 24 billion minutes spent onsite each month. On mobile, more than half of Tumblr’s users are using the mobile app, and those users do an average of 7 sessions per day. Tumblr’s tremendous popularity and engagement among creators, curators and audiences of all ages brings a significant new community of users to the Yahoo! network. The combination of Tumblr+Yahoo! could grow Yahoo!’s audience by 50% to more than a billion monthly visitors, and could grow traffic by approximately 20%.

In terms of working together, Tumblr can deploy Yahoo!’s personalization technology and search infrastructure to help its users discover creators, bloggers, and content they’ll love. In turn, Tumblr brings 50 billion blog posts (and 75 million more arriving each day) to Yahoo!’s media network and search experiences. The two companies will also work together to create advertising opportunities that are seamless and enhance user experience.

As I’ve said before, companies are all about people. Getting to know the Tumblr team has been really amazing. I’ve long held the view that in all things art and design, you can feel the spirit and demeanor of those who create them. That’s why it was no surprise to me that David Karp is one of the nicest, most empathetic people I’ve ever met. He’s also one of the most perceptive, capable entrepreneurs I’ve worked with. His respect for Tumblr’s community of creators is awesome, and I’m absolutely delighted to have him and his entire team join Yahoo!.

Both Tumblr and Yahoo! share a vision to make the Internet the ultimate creative canvas by focusing on users, design — and building experiences that delight and inspire the world every day.
— Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!
[url=yahoo.tumblr.com]yahoo.tumblr.com[/url]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/20/2013, 12:20 pm

Actually to me it did not seem as kiss and I am not definitely one of those people who thinks Chris dates his soulmates Darren but unfortunately has to spend all his time with his cousin :-)

Anyway kiss or no kiss.. I think that anyone who still thinks Will is a cousin has to be blind or something :-)
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top