Chris at Coachella 2013

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris at Coachella 2013

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/24/2013, 4:01 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes to that! Wink (I think we were SO CLOSE in "Diva"!)
Oh, their fight in 'Diva' was sooooo hot, I expected them to go at it right there and then. Smile

I know, right?! *squee* I'm proud to be a pervert! Wink And that fic you're talking about, Brisallie...I know what you're talking about. I've read it before but I don't know if I can find it after all this time. Actually, I think someone (it might've been you) posted a link to it on the fanfic thread. As for that scale...I am a solid 6. But sometimes, I have strong thoughts and ideas...curiousities only...that could push me into the 5 category if I were to act on it. Of course, I never have and I don't know if I ever will. Sexuality is a strange thing.

I sort of felt the same tension when Kurt and Santana were going at it in 'Guilty Pleasures'. God, why did Kurt have to be 100% gay??! All that sexual tension is killing me!
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 4:02 pm

Actually, yeah! I can see it! He was super hot acting all pissed off in that bathroom scene. Yeow!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/24/2013, 4:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Actually, yeah! I can see it! He was super hot acting all pissed off in that bathroom scene. Yeow!

Looks like all my Kurtbastian fics are true then. Kurt is super sexy when he's pissed. We all know that's the real reason why Sebastian chased Blaine. Wink
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 4:27 pm

He IS sexy when he's mad! I don't know what it is! I guess because aggression and sexuality are both such primal emotions...and Kurt is usually so removed from those most basic instincts. He's so moral, intelligent and proper...you know? So to see him act out like this...it's hot.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab on 5/24/2013, 4:49 pm

So.. does that mean that Chris is sexy when he is really angry? He is super sexy all the time but I remember really early on when they did the ustream and Chris was "bitter" regarding the so called "friends" that were mean to him in high school and knew him when.. That was not so sexy. Now. he is sexy in every move so I wonder about anger. This is a really out there statement but I wonder if Will is his first serious love/sexual partner.
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 4:53 pm

ladydianab wrote:So.. does that mean that Chris is sexy when he is really angry? He is super sexy all the time but I remember really early on when they did the ustream and Chris was "bitter" regarding the so called "friends" that were mean to him in high school and knew him when.. That was not so sexy. Now. he is sexy in every move so I wonder about anger. This is a really out there statement but I wonder if Will is his first serious love/sexual partner.

I don't know. He has said he's had "one or two" boyfriends before. Now, the term boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't always mean sexual, but it is implied. Sex is, after all, what seperates a romantic relationship from just a regular friendship, right? Will does appear to be his first serious boyfriend with all of the pictures we've seen of them together. Chris has never taken his past boyfriends out to red carpet events.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/24/2013, 5:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ladydianab wrote:So.. does that mean that Chris is sexy when he is really angry? He is super sexy all the time but I remember really early on when they did the ustream and Chris was "bitter" regarding the so called "friends" that were mean to him in high school and knew him when.. That was not so sexy. Now. he is sexy in every move so I wonder about anger. This is a really out there statement but I wonder if Will is his first serious love/sexual partner.

I don't know. He has said he's had "one or two" boyfriends before. Now, the term boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't always mean sexual, but it is implied. Sex is, after all, what seperates a romantic relationship from just a regular friendship, right? Will does appear to be his first serious boyfriend with all of the pictures we've seen of them together. Chris has never taken his past boyfriends out to red carpet events.

I disagree. Sex doesn't determine whether you're dating someone. Hell, that's why people have one-night stands and friends-with-benefits. They don't want to have to deal with the complicated feelings that are involved in a romantic relationship. The difference between a romantic and platonic relationship is sexual attraction but not necessarily sex itself.
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 5:12 pm

Well, aside from FWB and one night stands. Of course, sex isn't the only thing...there is the sharing, trusting, caring, the emotions...but sex is a huge part of it. For example, when someone from a married couple says "The marriage ended a long time ago," even if they are not officially divorced, they are usually hinting at the sexual relationship being over, right? Well, there is the physical closeness (not sleeping in the same bed) and the emotional aspects of it all as well.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 5:44 pm

I've no idea what this topic has turned into. Should be renamed it as "our perverted fantasies"?

I've read all what have you said, and overall I'm agree with you that Kurt looks good when he's mad. So I'm relieved he's usually kind, otherwise we would have fantasies of him with either Rachel or Santana more regularly. Lol What's going on with us?

MoviesAreLife wrote:

... Brisallie...I know what you're talking about. I've read it before but I don't know if I can find it after all this time. Actually, I think someone (it might've been you) posted a link to it on the fanfic thread. As for that scale...I am a solid 6. But sometimes, I have strong thoughts and ideas...curiousities only...that could push me into the 5 category if I were to act on it. Of course, I never have and I don't know if I ever will. Sexuality is a strange thing.

I do believe most of people are strongly straight or gay, but sometimes they're moments in life you're slightly incline to the other side. But as you said, is because of curiosity, especially when you're young. And I'd like to ask you something, I've gay friends and they have talked about a "golden rule" that are all of those gays who have never hooked up with the opposite sex, not even being drunk. Is that's a real rule?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 5/24/2013, 6:26 pm

i've red some juicy gossip at www.datalounge.com/ :

of course, it's all gossip at datalounge so should be taken with a grane of salt, but it was interesting to read and i'm kind of ok with most of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 6:32 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i've red some juicy gossip at www.datalounge.com/ :

of course, it's all gossip at datalounge so should be taken with a grane of salt, but it was interesting to read and i'm kind of ok with most of it.

I've come across with that site before, and I think they say what some people might think but don't say aloud. However the only thing I read about Chris once was if he would be able to play a role beyond without being tagged as Kurt Hummel. But nothing related to his private life.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/24/2013, 6:35 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i've red some juicy gossip at www.datalounge.com/ :

We already knew Chris was well-endowed though. NTBND kind of confirmed that. phr34r
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 6:40 pm

I believe that Chris is a kinky little shit, due to things he's said in the past. I do believe that the casting couch thing is false, however. Wink

And Romina, there is this snobby attitude that only "pure" or "real" gays do not hook up with the opposite sex over and over again. Once out of curiosity is understandable, but to do it over and over again makes you bisexual at least. I'll admit, I still have that POV...which is why it's hard for me to accept Santana's "lesbian" identity.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 6:50 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

We already knew Chris was well-endowed though. NTBND kind of confirmed that. phr34r

How I forgot NTBND! His performance broke tumblr and once a while tanita brings his crotch gif.

MoviesAreLife wrote:

And Romina, there is this snobby attitude that only "pure" or "real" gays do not hook up with the opposite sex over and over again. Once out of curiosity is understandable, but to do it over and over again makes you bisexual at least. I'll admit, I still have that POV...which is why it's hard for me to accept Santana's "lesbian" identity.

Agree. And add me as one of those people who didn't understand how all of sudden Santana is lesbian. She along with Brittany, were the ones who slept with more boys in MK, and then you tell me she actually likes girls. I could understand if she was discovering her sexuality, but why do you hooked up with lots of boys then?

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 5/24/2013, 6:50 pm

i though the same way as you, but after considerable thought it's not necessarily true. santana's promiscuous ways with guys was before she was out. a lot of people label themselves as bi because it's somewhat less shameful then being gay in peoples eyes. saying you are gay is final, isn't it. no going back, unless you are anne heche Twisted Evil . she could have been with all those guys because it was in a way expected of her, what she though a girl like her should be doing. and a convenient way for her to hide what her true feeling were and for whom they were. sort of like "aren't we cute and hot, it's nothing more that that." only it obviously was more for her, thus she is a lesbian, because at the end of the day she want's a girl/woman not a guy.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 6:54 pm

That is so true. My best friend (also a lesbian) had a different experience than I did. She was very much a party girl and did everything but actual sexual intercourse with guys all the time. Yet, she knows she's a lesbian and hates having to do things with men. She is still in the closet to this day....well, partly so.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 7:00 pm

Personally I still believe Santana turned out to be lesbian, because the fandom want Brittana. So the writers somehow felt forced to rewrite their storylines. But if we go beyond that and we have a better explanation than Glee writers, usually we have, I also can understand what she went through and why she preferred to being with those guys, instead of admitting her true feelings. I've seen friends who at first say they're bi because is safer that say they're gay, and once I saw an Anne Hache situation. I do understand that people might change, but when you sacrificed everything for someone and then you threw out all of that to the garbage. I don't get it.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 7:03 pm

Santana's lesbian identity was forced upon the show due to the fandom, for sure. And a bisexual orientation does sound safer than a gay one...but bisexuals have it hard from both sides of the fence. Straights think they are slutty, and gays think they are fake.

Anne Heche. Yuck. I think she was just looking for attention.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 7:13 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Santana's lesbian identity was forced upon the show due to the fandom, for sure. And a bisexual orientation does sound safer than a gay one...but bisexuals have it hard from both sides of the fence. Straights think they are slutty, and gays think they are fake.

Anne Heche. Yuck. I think she was just looking for attention.

I think everybody know Santana coming out was forced, even Brittana. And speaking of bisexuals, I'm agree they have the worst from both sides. Sometimes people need to feel ensured when they're in a relationship, and when they are with someone who's bisexual, is like they're competing with everyone to get the attention of that person.

Anne Heche started to date Ellen after she came out, right?

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 7:15 pm

Yeah, a lot of people are afraid to date bisexuals for fear of being cheated on.

Yes, she dated Ellen during her "gay phase." Rolling Eyes

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 5/24/2013, 8:26 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Yeah, a lot of people are afraid to date bisexuals for fear of being cheated on.

Yes, she dated Ellen during her "gay phase." Rolling Eyes
which is what happened to ellen with anne. she left her for a guy, and a close friend of ellen at that. talk about cruel, not to mention at the time when ellen was unemployable.

isn't anne a total psycho or something ? didn't she have some batshit crazy interviews about aliens and other stuff.

talk about a total upgrade with portia de rossi, or should i say portia degeneres.

i'm kind of embarrassed that i didn't know that de rossi was gay until recently. i caught ally mcbeal on reruns here one night and i remembered loving her character on it so i went online to check out what she had been doing and bam! she is gay and married to the most famous lesbian in the world. shocker. i've been reading up on them since then and the whole story is very interesting. and now i got to download this "arrested development" show that i see everyone raving about.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 8:31 pm

Yes, Anne was insane and I feel sorry for Ellen for getting caught up with the insanity of it all. She can do so much better...I'm glad she's with her current wife now.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 8:42 pm

Poor Ellen. I didn't know she broke up with Anne because of those reasons, and you know what, Anne was a bitch. Ellen went through a difficult time after she came out and Anne brought her more problems than solutions. I'm glad she's with Portia now.

And Anne didn't have problems with drugs?

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 5/24/2013, 8:50 pm

don't know about anne and drugs, but from what i red, ellen had 2 bad break ups for the same reason, just 2 sides. she got dumped by anne for her future husband, and then 3 years latter she and de rossi hocked up together at an awards show and broke up their respective long term relationships that they were in at the time basically the next day. that must have been one magical night, but given that it's been almost 9 years since then and they are going to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary this august, it's must have been an earth shattering experience. god know they both got massive amount of flack for it at the time from what i red (ellen was mocked for her midlife crisis and portia called a golddigger by both fans and press). how all that has changed. the media sure is fickle.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/24/2013, 10:38 pm

It was wonderful when Ellen and Portia can to Australia, everywhere they went they held hands.

I didn't go to the Melbourne show as I couldn't get there.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top