Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

+31
ColdFlame96
confusing
coxfire
glimmerle
bayth
fantastica
Ranwing
Ireth
M&M
AnneNeville
TimF
SippyCupofLuv
opals
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
ariel189
Divalicious
rooszie
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Delight
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
BigDestiny
brisallie
arina
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
35 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 8:33 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:They refuse to even Will and Mia by their names. Mia is 'that slut', and Will is 'Willdemort', or 'other dude'. Classy, those tinhatters are. areu

Pathetic.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  ColferInspired 6/5/2013, 10:48 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:You're brave to have an tunblr ask open! I ventured into the Chris tag just earlier and got a face full of just Darren headshots, Chris not even in any of the photos. I'm seriously thinking these posters are doing it intentionally or are seriously stupid about tagging.

I just block and report as spam.

I am fed up with them never tagging Chris always Darren and others, and bloody CrissColfer. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 3181402168

And it is making a lot of other fans in that tag angry as well.

Plus I am fed up with seeing Klaine.

Keep everything in their own tags and make the Chris Colfer tag just that for anything and everything on Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/5/2013, 10:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Gee, I wonder how the Blainers/Blarren stans would react if Tumblr users flooded their tags with Chris Colfer pictures, fanfics, gifs, videos and other things? You know, just a thought.... Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 609969523 If they can't dish it out...you know how that saying goes. Oh well. I don't even browse Tumblr very much anymore.

What are they trying to accomplish in these "attacks"? Do they think if they throw CrissColfer pictures at us that we'll admit that a fictional relationship is better for Chris than his real one? They can attack all they want...still doesn't change the fact that Chris is happy with someone who isn't their precious Darren. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 2222602150

And a hundred times better looking and has a killer bod.

Only the best for Chris. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 4247136565

And I'd add personality and brains. Because I sort of feel that is what is really important to Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 11:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Gee, I wonder how the Blainers/Blarren stans would react if Tumblr users flooded their tags with Chris Colfer pictures, fanfics, gifs, videos and other things? You know, just a thought.... Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 609969523 If they can't dish it out...you know how that saying goes. Oh well. I don't even browse Tumblr very much anymore.

What are they trying to accomplish in these "attacks"? Do they think if they throw CrissColfer pictures at us that we'll admit that a fictional relationship is better for Chris than his real one? They can attack all they want...still doesn't change the fact that Chris is happy with someone who isn't their precious Darren. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 2222602150

And a hundred times better looking and has a killer bod.

Only the best for Chris. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 4247136565

And I'd add personality and brains. Because I sort of feel that is what is really important to Chris.

Will certainly has a personality. That certainly can't be denied. And his Instagram picture kind of shows his rocking bod. mrgreen
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 4:01 am

Sincere question, can you block #? I really don’t want my livefeed full with Darren and Klaine anymore. I cannot stand it!

Sometimes I wish Chris and Chill fans would grow an immature bone and really start spamming the Darren/Klaine tag. Of course it would look stupid, immature and just desperate. So, no it is not a good strategy. But just the ideam of spamming the Chris tag… what do they believe will happen? Chris sees the pics, suddenly realizes his love for Darren and hooks up with him in public?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/6/2013, 5:55 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh you saw that? blushh I normally don't like to lose my cool like that, but dammit, they were asking for it. Were you on my profile or the Chris tag?
The Chris tag, and then I clicked on your profile to see some more of the asks you got.

All the non-related (read: Darren and Klaine) pictures in the Chris Colfer tag is pissing me off too. But I think that the people who purposely do this are just too stupid and immature to have a conversation with, and they would only laugh about making us angry.
I would like to do to them what they do to us (spamming their own tags), but that would be stooping to their level, plus it would also bother nice and sane fans of Darren (they do excist).
What some people are doing now is posting a Chris Colfer spic spam on the tag: pictures of Chris alone or with other people than Darren.

Pointing their bad behaviour out to the Blarren stans who keep posting these pics, and calling them out on their shit publicly (like you did) is a good idea: shaming them, exposing url, user names and all. But usually then you're the one getting shit for "hating on all Darren fans".
Blocking and ignoring would be the best 'punishment', although it is frustrating not to be able to smack them on the head more appropiately.
Because sometimes I just wanna..... tronco pauly antifana

Lottie2303 wrote:Sincere question, can you block #? I really don’t want my livefeed full with Darren and Klaine anymore. I cannot stand it!
There's tumblr-savior. I haven't installed it myself, but people say it's really useful.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/6/2013, 7:30 am

Can i poop on the persons who make this kind of posts on tumblr:

GIRLS MOST LIKELY/IMOGENE TO GET RELEASED IN FRANCE

Attention DARREN’s fans: EUROZOOM will release it in FRANCE whith the name IMOGENE. We are waiting for KRISTEN WIIG’s disponibilities to announce a date, more info coming soon! While waiting, don’t forget the release of STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, June 19th, a BRIAN DANNELLY film, with CHRIS COLFER, REBEL WILSON and a lot of other amazing actors! More to come…

They’re also distributing Struck By Lightning: like the french page to promote it in France

If STRUCK makes a great theater debut at its release in June, we could convince more theaters to schedule IMOGENE

I believe they’re gonna created a specific Imogene page when things’ll get more precise, though you can follow them on tumblr right here!

You cannot imagine how happy that makes me, but we gotta make it BIG in France, yeah? GO GO GO

ATTENTION

I’ve been told that if Struck By Lightning does well in France in theaters next June, it will make it easier for Imogene to come out, in a lot of places. Meaning : COME WATCH SBL IN THEATERS, don’t just download it. Besides, isn’t it better on a biiiig screeen?

Like, like, like everything, spread the word, spread the love!

Ah well, it least we know why Darren uh sorry Klainestans wants to go to a Chris Colfer event. Everything to benefit King Darren.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/6/2013, 7:58 am

sjonnepon wrote:Can i poop on the persons who make this kind of posts on tumblr:

Attention DARREN’s fans: EUROZOOM will release it in FRANCE whith the name IMOGENE. We are waiting for KRISTEN WIIG’s disponibilities to announce a date, more info coming soon! While waiting, don’t forget the release of STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, June 19th, a BRIAN DANNELLY film, with CHRIS COLFER, REBEL WILSON and a lot of other amazing actors! More to come…

They’re also distributing Struck By Lightning: like the french page to promote it in France

If STRUCK makes a great theater debut at its release in June, we could convince more theaters to schedule IMOGENE

I believe they’re gonna created a specific Imogene page when things’ll get more precise, though you can follow them on tumblr right here!

You cannot imagine how happy that makes me, but we gotta make it BIG in France, yeah? GO GO GO

ATTENTION

I’ve been told that if Struck By Lightning does well in France in theaters next June, it will make it easier for Imogene to come out, in a lot of places. Meaning : COME WATCH SBL IN THEATERS, don’t just download it. Besides, isn’t it better on a biiiig screeen?

Ah well, it least we know why Darren uh sorry Klainestans wants to go to a Chris Colfer event. Everything to benefit King Darren.

Seriously?! Chris is not just a prop for Darren's shitty movie! antifana How many Chris fans called out this person? I'm sure there were a few. We're a bit sassy.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 8:12 am

I remember that post. I am dumbfounded how many Blarren fans sincerely believe to support Chris/Kurt, but only post/talk/support/ about Darren.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/6/2013, 8:23 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:Can i poop on the persons who make this kind of posts on tumblr:

ATTENTION

Seriously?! Chris is not just a prop for Darren's shitty movie! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 820513840 How many Chris fans called out this person? I'm sure there were a few. We're a bit sassy.

It really is Kristin's movie, not Darren's. Her didn't write it or produce it. They way these Darren stans carry on he is the main character and completely dimiss Kristin and others in the film.

And he is not playing a main character, probably why a lot of reviews don't even mention his character.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 9:19 am

I wonder if it may leave another negative image for Darren? He isn’t stealing the show because of a stellar performance or anything. From a critical point of view, it may damage future casting , as no actor/actress like to be upstaged by a rapid fanbase and no merit.

The movie was in distribution hell and received negative reviews. Darren fans actually shouldn’t hope too many see this movie. It won’t be the breakthrough they seem to anticipate.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/6/2013, 9:24 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I wonder if it may leave another negative image for Darren? He isn’t stealing the show because of a stellar performance or anything. From a critical point of view, it may damage future casting , as no actor/actress like to be upstaged by a rapid fanbase and no merit.

The movie was in distribution hell and received negative reviews. Darren fans actually shouldn’t hope too many see this movie. It won’t be the breakthrough they seem to anticipate.

It doesn't matter how bad the movie is. They're going to watch it because Darren's shirtless. Again. vomir I'll stick with Chris thanks.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 9:30 am

Yes, but a (especially young) fanbase can be very fickle. He needs to convince the GA to be successful for the long haul. Don't believe this movie will help him any out. Chris at least has the credit and respect for writing and producing his own movie. I may be biased, but that is actually respectable even by those not being his fan neutre.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2013, 9:35 am

And not for anything, but why the hell would the distribution of SBL have anything to do with Girl Most Likely/Imogene? Chris and Darren are not Bert and Ernie. Their livelihoods do not depend on one another (well maybe Darren's livelihood depends on Chris in some ways). Chris' movie has absolutely no bearing on the distribution of a movie that Darren appears in. These fans are crazy. They have no clue what's going on.

I really wish that RIB would keep Klaine apart permanently. Klaine has become detrimental to both Chris and Darren's career because of the crazy idiotic fans. And it is a shame because Chris has so much talent, and so much buzz in Hollywood, and he is saddled with Darren like the freaking Hunchback of Notre Dame's hump.

I wasn't going to post there here because I didn't want to set people off here, but I saw this posted on P_F and a couple of other people brought it to my attention, but Darren was featured in a Hollywood Reporter photo shoot for supporting actors on shows. You can see it here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmys-glee-homeland-big-bang-562637

At first, it pissed me off that Darren of all people from Glee was included on this, but then I took a look at the other stars. I haven't heard of most of them, and the ones I have heard of are third tier actors on their shows. I don't think anyone in this photo has a shot of hell at getting a nomination. The established actors with a real shot at nominations wouldn't go to this cattle call because they aren't that desperate. This is a photo shoot of people looking for publicity. Nothing more.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2013, 9:50 am

It pisses me off so much that blarrens always find a way to connect Darren's project with Chris's ones. Whether they're in the book tour or doing a campaing to promote Imogene/Girl most likely during SBL premiere in France. Why they can't separate things? You know what's provoking this campaing, makes people to think that Darren is taking advantage of Chris's career, and I'm not sure if that's a positive image for him. And going back to the movie, though it seems Darren has a romance/fling with the Kristin Wiig, he's still a character supporting and that how GA gonna see it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 10:21 am

Really good comment:

Have to say that it's funny that Darren Criss is included in this spread when FOX didn't even think he was worth submitting for consideration. Was no one else from Glee available?

I also don't know Chris movie can be connected to Darren's movie. Since when gets a movie released, because another one did well? blinkk

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 6/6/2013, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/6/2013, 10:40 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Really good comment:

Have to say that it's funny that Darren Criss is included in this spread when FOX didn't even think he was worth submitting for consideration. Was no one else from Glee available?

I also don't how Chris movie can be connected to Darren's movie. Since when gets a movie released, because another one did well? blinkk

Well, apparently Imogene was shit so I sure hope that doesn't bring Chris down.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2013, 10:46 am

I saw a preview for it at the movies on Saturday, and it looks awful.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 10:47 am

I really don’t even mean this in an evil way, but Imogene got horrendous reviews. If I’d be a fan of Darren or this would be Chris movie, I sincerely would hope no one would watch it.

Maybe Chris will receive better reviews because compared to Darren his acting is once again outstanding Twisted Evil
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/6/2013, 10:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but a (especially young) fanbase can be very fickle. He needs to convince the GA to be successful for the long haul. Don't believe this movie will help him any out. Chris at least has the credit and respect for writing and producing his own movie. I may be biased, but that is actually respectable even by those not being his fan Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 4247136565.

I am seeing on tumblr a lot of people that don't even know of Chris, seeing this film on NetFlix because it is on NetFlix and saying it is a brilliant movie. Some do criticise it but still say it is worth watching.

Chris already has the GA enjoying his movie. These are people that are now interested in what else he can do. These are people that probably never watched Glee in their life.

And for someone so young and so new to film production that is quite big.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/6/2013, 11:00 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I really don’t even mean this in an evil way, but Imogene got horrendous reviews. If I’d be a fan of Darren or this would be Chris movie, I sincerely would hope no one would watch it.

Maybe Chris will receive better reviews because compared to Darren his acting is once again outstanding Twisted Evil

From what I saw, he's basically just playing himself. And be was shirtless twice in the promo. Was that really necessary? dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/6/2013, 11:03 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I really don’t even mean this in an evil way, but Imogene got horrendous reviews. If I’d be a fan of Darren or this would be Chris movie, I sincerely would hope no one would watch it.

From what I saw, he's basically just playing himself. And be was shirtless twice in the promo. Was that really necessary? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 357632081

That is what I saw as well. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 39 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 11:12 am

So they try the Twilight audience approach? Those grow up as well. It is never a good idea to just garner to a younger audience. Never. Those stars, no matter how bid, constantly fail when their fanbase outgrows them.

Agreed about SBL. I love reading such comments on tumblr.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/6/2013, 11:21 am

Did Imogene really got that bad reviews? I remember I read some months ago and I think it was kinda good and it does not do that bad on IMDB for now. I don't even know what the movie is about and I have not seen the promo etc but I don't usually care that much about reviews anyway, SBL did terrible on Rotten tomatoes despite me thinking it's a good movie. And alot of other movies I like didn't get nice reviews either...(and some of the movies that were praised alot I did not like at all)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 11:35 am

I remember this one http://collider.com/imogene-review/. Don’t forget this is a Kristen Wiig movie who had some incredible successes in the past. Her movie would receive a fairer treatment if provided.

Chris is still too associated with Glee and you could predict the critics would be harsher with him. Also there is this really weird tendency in the media that victims are not allowed to fight back and should take the “higher road”. Some people sincerely seemed pissed off because for once a character didn’t compile but actually fought back with dirty methods.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next