Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

+31
ColdFlame96
confusing
coxfire
glimmerle
bayth
fantastica
Ranwing
Ireth
M&M
AnneNeville
TimF
SippyCupofLuv
opals
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
ariel189
Divalicious
rooszie
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Delight
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
BigDestiny
brisallie
arina
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
35 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2013, 4:11 pm

^THIS.

AnneNeville wrote:I still don't understand why they don't bring in some solid baritones (though Artie is a baritone, right?) and at least one bass.

My lack of musical training is now embarrassing me. But I feel sure they could have done better.
It's the other way around: all the guys are baritones, except Artie, Kurt and Will (don't know about the new guys because I haven't bothered to check their vocal range).
The problem is that RIB let them all sing too damn high to be comfortable in their ranges. Mark (Puck) has quite a low baritone, and I think so has Cory. But they just never used that lower range of them.

In fact, what ND/the show needs is 1 or 2 good tenors who can sing those high pop songs they are so fond of, instead of letting some of the guys *cough*Darren and Chord*cough* painfully reach for those high notes. They stupidly shut up the 2 real tenors, Matt and Chris, and they now hardly ever use Kevin anymore either in the new ND: they only 'wheel him out' when noone else can do the job (like in the chorus of 'Hall of Fame').
Kevin has an incredible large vocal range, only slightly less than Chris, who as a countertenor naturally has an extended range.

I agree they should have a real bass, if ND was an actual real choir (like it used to be in season 1, when the cast themselves sang most of the background parts as well). Damian (Rory) could have been kept just for being a bass.
Now it's so obvious they use studio singers. There were some low notes in 'Hall of Fame' and 'For The Longest Time' that were sung by a real bass, and noone on the new ND can hit those notes. (maybe Samuel could, but we hardly ever hear his voice, so I can't tell)

At least the girls' voices are more versatile, with Lea, Amber, Dianna, Naya and Jenna, and even Becca, although Melissa sounds absolutely bland and Alex turned out to be a one-trick pony.
Oh, and I kept Heather out of that list on purpose, that should say enough. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  fantastica 5/12/2013, 5:08 pm

i am sure they have a full range of voices (both male and female) in their backup group. the thing is these people only sell their voices and never their faces on this show, while the real faces never sing in the backup recordings. so having a real bass is irrelevant as far as the show is concerned. if the show is trying to portray real show choirs, most guys there would probably be gays, and you probably won't find a jock or two in it. oh, and most members will be female. and also, you will have a hard time find 12 members every year, especially in a very small town high school. so, let's forget about reality. let's see who/what can make the teen girls glue to the TV for as long as possible.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/12/2013, 9:17 pm

@Marie, last time I checked your reviews about the cast singing skills, if I recall Kevin was a baritone and Darren a low tenor. Something have changed?

And I don't think Glee cares so much to sound like a reacl choir, they only want to put in front those characters who're more important to them, not mattering how good at singing they are or not. For instance, this season Heather sang a lot and she's not the most stronger/skilled singer.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2013, 5:57 am

brisallie wrote:@Marie, last time I checked your reviews about the cast singing skills, if I recall Kevin was a baritone and Darren a low tenor. Something have changed?
Yes, Kevin is a baritone and Darren is a low tenor. I put up Kevin with Matt and Chris because Kevin has an amazing vocal range and can sing tenor suitable songs as well.
I didn't put Darren with the 'real' tenors because he has a very limited vocal range and can't reach the high tenor notes (nor the low baritone notes).
BTW: there is an interview in which Darren talks about the flaws in his voice having a medical cause. If I have time later today I will post about it.

And I don't think Glee cares so much to sound like a reacl choir, they only want to put in front those characters who're more important to them, not mattering how good at singing they are or not. For instance, this season Heather sang a lot and she's not the most stronger/skilled singer.
Truth.
One of the main reasons why Glee pisses me off so much these days. It already happened in the first seasons (esp. the 3rd) but at least they still had a big variety of singers back then and everyone got their moment to shine as long as Rachel Berry got her solo and Finchel duet every episode (but she was the legit lead in those days).
And although I know that Cory got a lot of flack for his voice I think he was decent enough for the role he was supposed to play: the diamond in the rough singing jock. It's not his fault that he was paired with a seasoned Broadway singer he could never equal, nor that secundary characters Kurt and Artie were played by 2 actors with incredible singing voices. Cory did fine, and I'd even say that the roughness of his voice complemented Lea's smooth voice in a very surprising and fresh way, which made their duets so enjoyable. I still think that bar Chris Cory is Lea's best duet partner.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/13/2013, 8:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:@Marie, last time I checked your reviews about the cast singing skills, if I recall Kevin was a baritone and Darren a low tenor. Something have changed?
Yes, Kevin is a baritone and Darren is a low tenor. I put up Kevin with Matt and Chris because Kevin has an amazing vocal range and can sing tenor suitable songs as well.
I didn't put Darren with the 'real' tenors because he has a very limited vocal range and can't reach the high tenor notes (nor the low baritone notes).
BTW: there is an interview in which Darren talks about the flaws in his voice having a medical cause. If I have time later today I will post about it.

Truth.
One of the main reasons why Glee pisses me off so much these days. It already happened in the first seasons (esp. the 3rd) but at least they still had a big variety of singers back then and everyone got their moment to shine as long as Rachel Berry got her solo and Finchel duet every episode (but she was the legit lead in those days).
And although I know that Cory got a lot of flack for his voice I think he was decent enough for the role he was supposed to play: the diamond in the rough singing jock. It's not his fault that he was paired with a seasoned Broadway singer he could never equal, nor that secundary characters Kurt and Artie were played by 2 actors with incredible singing voices. Cory did fine, and I'd even say that the roughness of his voice complemented Lea's smooth voice in a very surprising and fresh way, which made their duets so enjoyable. I still think that bar Chris Cory is Lea's best duet partner.

I agree completely. I think Lea and Cory sound really good together. I've always liked Cory's voice, and appreciated the gritty rock quality to it. I'd say that he the most under appreciated voice by the fans but he is really underestimated in terms of harmonizing, also. A lot of Blarren stans thought that Darren and Lea were the best duet partners, and I had to refrain from laughing in their faces. Darren has the same problem with Lea that he does Chris; he has no vibrato and his vocal range is limited. Not to mention, I didn't really like the few duets they had together because there was an spark. I always ended up getting bored halfway through.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2013, 11:21 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Thanks for your explanation. And in the case of Kevin, is he able to reach those suitable tenor notes, is because he strenght more his vocals? Is he a naturally baritenor (once I heard that term) or because he's been training?

And as regards Darren's medical condition, once a friend told me she went from being a soprano to mezzo because she had a problem in her vocal chords, is that possible? I'm sorry if I'm asking so much technical things.

@ColdFlame96,I've seen several best male singers list from gleeks and usually Cory isn't in one of them and I think people should give him some credit, and realize this guys has improved a lot since season one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 11:29 am

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Thanks for your explanation. And in the case of Kevin, is he able to reach those suitable tenor notes, is because he strenght more his vocals? Is he a naturally baritenor (once I heard that term) or because he's been training?

And as regards Darren's medical condition, once a friend told me she went from being a soprano to mezzo because she had a problem in her vocal chords, is that possible? I'm sorry if I'm asking so much technical things.

@ColdFlame96,I've seen several best male singers list from gleeks and usually Cory isn't in one of them and I think people should give him some credit, and realize this guys has improved a lot since season one.

Cory has improved since Season One, but they don't have him sing much now.

I think the condition Darren mentioned was not having certain folds in his vocal chords/throat, meaning that he cannot have vibrato and shouldn't overuse his voice for fear of permanent damage?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/13/2013, 11:34 am

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I think the condition Darren mentioned was not having certain folds in his vocal chords/throat, meaning that he cannot have vibrato and shouldn't overuse his voice for fear of permanent damage?

If that's the case, the writers should definitely cut back on the Blarren solos. I may not like Darren that much, but I wouldn't want him to lose his voice that he's had his entire life. That would suck. mince
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 12:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

If that's the case, the writers should definitely cut back on the Blarren solos. I may not like Darren that much, but I wouldn't want him to lose his voice that he's had his entire life. That would suck. mince

I don't think that Glee cares much about the actors' health and well-being.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/13/2013, 12:06 pm

It sounds like a PR device to explain is lesser voice during S4. People complained and now he is doing damage control.

In case he really has medical problems, they need to cut back his songs. Considering that the GA seems to hate all the Blee focus, it would only be an advantage for the show and Darren. Win/Win.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 12:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:It sounds like a PR device to explain is lesser voice during S4. People complained and now he is doing damage control.

In case he really has medical problems, they need to cut back his songs. Considering that the GA seems to hate all the Blee focus, it would only be an advantage for the show and Darren. Win/Win.

I don't know . . . I think there's a good chance he's telling the truth about his voice. He wasn't a musical theatre major, was he? He was a drama major.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/13/2013, 12:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Marie can correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think that the studio performances wouldn't be as big of a tax on his voice if the songs are within his range, and he doesn't have to stretch.

It's stuff like his tour where he would be more likely to damage his voice permanently--since he'll be singing a lot more, and probably singing louder than he needs to sing over the screaming Blainers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 12:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Marie can correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think that the studio performances wouldn't be as big of a tax on his voice if the songs are within his range, and he doesn't have to stretch.

It's stuff like his tour where he would be more likely to damage his voice permanently--since he'll be singing a lot more, and probably singing louder than he needs to sing over the screaming Blainers.

I am sure Marie will give us the right information, but I don't think that the songs Blaine's been given HAVE been in his range . . . have they?

I suspect whatever he sings on tour will be what he actually can sing comfortably, and he'll be really, really well mic'd. And the screaming fans won't care if they can't hear, because they came to watch.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/13/2013, 12:21 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I am sure Marie will give us the right information, but I don't think that the songs Blaine's been given HAVE been in his range . . . have they?

I suspect whatever he sings on tour will be what he actually can sing comfortably, and he'll be really, really well mic'd. And the screaming fans won't care if theiy can't hear, because they came to watch.

Yes, I'm sure Darren knows what his range is, and wouldn't be dumb enough to pick songs that are out of his element if he knows he'll be singing these same songs for a month.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2013, 2:42 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Thanks for your explanation. And in the case of Kevin, is he able to reach those suitable tenor notes, is because he strenght more his vocals? Is he a naturally baritenor (once I heard that term) or because he's been training?
Part of it is just natural range, but another big part of it is Kevin having excellent vocal techniques and having trained his voice so well.

That's possible, but it's not the same as what Darren has.

No, he has the folds, but they don't close properly.
This causes a haze voice that has a limited range and gets tired very quickly. This can partly be corrected with good vocal techniques and taking good care of his voice, but it's my impression that Darren doesn't do that. I'll copy and paste a post I made about this on GF later.
BTW: his lack of vibrato has nothing to do with that. Vibrato is purely a natural part of the voice that can be 'strengthened' by good techniques, basically excellent relaxation of the throat and good breath support. Darren does not master those techniques and that's why he doesn't have a vibrato.

Lottie2303 wrote:It sounds like a PR device to explain is lesser voice during S4. People complained and now he is doing damage control.

You're right, both counts. It sounds like a PR damage control move. I do believe there is some truth in it (because now I know it I can hear it in his voice), but it's not all there is to his voice. As mentioned above: a lot could be improved and negated if he would use the right techniques and take care of his voice.
If the show keeps using Darren so much as they do now, with that medical condition in his voice, they will indeed ruin his voice.

Jellyrolls wrote:Marie can correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think that the studio performances wouldn't be as big of a tax on his voice if the songs are within his range, and he doesn't have to stretch.
Right. If they would give Darren songs that are within his range and don't stretch out of that, he'll be fine. But we all know that they haven't done that.

Right again. Darren always overdoes it in his live concerts.
Listen to his live 'Against All Odds' on the show and you can hear how he has to force his voice to reach the notes. He can't do that for a month in a row live, trying to sing louder than his fans.

AnneNeville wrote:I am sure Marie will give us the right information, but I don't think that the songs Blaine's been given HAVE been in his range . . . have they?
Nope. (Or yes, depending how you read the question, lol) Smile

I suspect whatever he sings on tour will be what he actually can sing comfortably, and he'll be really, really well mic'd. And the screaming fans won't care if they can't hear, because they came to watch.
I hope so, but I don't count on it.
His fans are very, very loud, that was obvious at his Broadway stint, and you can also hear it in his live concerts on video. They often sing along and Darren incourages them because he tends to forget the lyrics of his songs.
On top of that Darren often plays an instrument while singing, or is busy with pleasing the crowd with dances and jumping and stuff. He will not concentrate on his singing 100%, and that will be bad, because he really needs all his vocal techniques and brain capacity to sing in a healthy way.
When he came back from his Broadway stint he was audibly hoarse. I hate Blaine and I don't like Darren, but I do not wish for him to harm his voice during his concert tour (although this little devil inside me wants him to damage his voice so Blaine shuts up for at least half a season)

ColdFlame96 wrote:Yes, I'm sure Darren knows what his range is, and wouldn't be dumb enough to pick songs that are out of his element if he knows he'll be singing these same songs for a month.
The good thing is that Darren will be singing his own songs during the concert tour, and he does know how to write songs within his range. I like some of his own songs.
But he will also probably do some covers (Teenage Dream, Disney songs) if he got the rights for them, and those songs will be tricky, as they can be out of his comfortable range.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2013, 2:46 pm

This is the Darren interview I was talking about earlier: link
It's a video interview, but someone wrote down what he said about his voice:

"I have a very kind of thin pop voice, like it's hard for me to fill an auditorium […] I've never made claims to being like a singer. [...] I have a vocal weird defect where my folds don't close all the way, like I don't have a vibrato."
(This is about 22 minutes in the interview)

This was my response on the Songs and Singers thread on GF:

Either Darren is mixing up things or he is just answering real fast and listing a few things at the same time (he also mentions not being able to sing long legato). At least, that's the only way I can explain it, because vibrato is not initiated nor directly related to the vocal folds, so them not closing properly is not the reason why Darren doesn't have a vibrato.
Vibrato is originated in either the throat (but not by the vocal chords/folds, but by the rapid movement/vibration of the larynx) and/or the abdomen (by the movement/vibration of the diaphragm). It is initiated by a combination of total relaxation of the area around the throat and good support by the abdomen muscles, which allows a singer to relax and use his body as a resonance box. Some singers have a more natural tendency/'instrument' to use vibrato in their voices/timbre than others, but it is ultimately a singing technique. (same goes for sustaining legato, btw)

The not closing properly of the vocal folds can explain the haziness in Darren's voice, and him struggling to get a broader/louder sound, especially in the high and low notes, so it is also limiting his vocal range. Hence the "thin" voice Darren refers to.
It can also explain him getting tired easily from singing and that's why you sometimes can hear his voice sounding strained after he has sung a lot. Vocal folds that don't close all the way let air 'seep' through the throat, causing the throat to dry out. This drying out has a bad side-effect: it can cause the folds/chord to get 'stuck' together, because they need to be lubed/moist all the time. When they get 'glued' together because they are dried out and the person then starts singing, the vocal chords (under pressure of the air being pushed out) 'snap' open, and this can cause grazing injury or 'bruises' (and nodules if a singer is not careful). Did you ever sit with you legs folded together on a warm day, and then you have to get up quickly, but your legs are actually sticking together so it hurts when you suddenly seperate them and you get shaving? This is something similar. :wacko:
The drying out of the throat also causes the rest of the throat area to get irritated and painful, and the result can be a sore throat and/or the singer then tensing up and getting hoarse. It has a cumulating effect.

I can't tell you if it is something Darren was born with or if he has developed it over the years (even a slightly bad talking/breathing technique as a child can start and cause problems later in life), because I don't know Darren and haven't worked with him. I take it that he must have had his vocal chords scanned and checked in a hospital to know this about his vocal folds, so there is some medical history here we don't know (and I need to give a better answer). Maybe Darren got hoarse and lost his voice a lot when he was a child (or dry coughed a lot) and they went to the doctor for that, or maybe he had his voice checked during his college training as an aspiring actor (which is required in many performing arts colleges).
Anyway: this defect can be something you were born with or something that developed over the years, or even a combination of both.

To recap (lol):
- The defect in his vocal folds can cause haziness and a limitation of both his vocal range and his 'power'.
- The defect cannot be the reason Darren has no vibrato, nor being unable to sustain long notes (legato).
Actually: it explains a lot about what I've been hearing in Darren's singing, and if it's a natural defect not all of that can be corrected/compensated by vocal techniques. If this is true, it is even more vital for Darren to take good care of his voice.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 2:51 pm

Thank you so much for straightening me out on the vocal issues. I suspected that I had not fully understood the article.

Glorfindel wrote:
His fans are very, very loud, that was obvious at his Broadway stint, and you can also hear it in his live concerts on video. They often sing along and Darren incourages them because he tends to forget the lyrics of his songs.

Now that is sad . . .

Glorfindel wrote:I hate Blaine and I don't like Darren, but I do not wish for him to harm his voice during his concert tour (although this little devil inside me wants him to damage his voice so Blaine shuts up for at least half a season).

I agree about the first part. I also wish that he wouldn't sing for half a season, but I am (for now) refusing to acknowledge any such devil inside me. His badness probably grates on me less because I am NOT trained to hear all that he's doing wrong. I just . . . choose not to watch the episodes.

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Yes, I'm sure Darren knows what his range is, and wouldn't be dumb enough to pick songs that are out of his element if he knows he'll be singing these same songs for a month.
The good thing is that Darren will be singing his own songs during the concert tour, and he does know how to write songs within his range. I like some of his own songs.
But he will also probably do some covers (Teenage Dream, Disney songs) if he got the rights for them, and those songs will be tricky, as they can be out of his comfortable range.

Yeah, the fewer of his popular "Glee" songs the better, I think. I honestly don't want him to harm his voice. I don't know if hurting his singing voice could carry over into harming his vocal flexibility as an actor, but either way I'd not wish that on anyone.

I also want Blaine to vanish.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 2:56 pm

So basically Darren should NOT be singing leading roles on Broadway. Ever. Is that a fair conclusion? *

* In terms of it being likely to do real harm to his voice.

ETA: Or would he be able to safely do something like Rex Harrison's Higgins in My Fair Lady (say), where it's mostly talk-singing? I'm thinking of the eight-show-a-week schedule and vocal damage.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 5/13/2013, 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification?)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 2:57 pm

On totally different topic, has anyone stumbled across a Kurt-edit or compilation of all of Season Four? I'm curious about how many (erm, few) minutes of screen time Chris actually got over the course of the year...

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2013, 3:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Thanks for your explanation. And in the case of Kevin, is he able to reach those suitable tenor notes, is because he strenght more his vocals? Is he a naturally baritenor (once I heard that term) or because he's been training?
Part of it is just natural range, but another big part of it is Kevin having excellent vocal techniques and having trained his voice so well.

Thanks for the answer Marie, but it was me who asked this. Anyway, thanks for taking your time to reply all of the questions that have been done to you Smile

And also I'm one of those who will love if Blaine stop singing on Glee, at least for a while (half of the season). But by other side I hope Darren takes care of his voice, because he lives of so. I always seen him more as a songwriter/singer than an actor. And as regards his fans, most of them a female teenagers, so I've no idea how do you shut them up.

AnneNeville wrote:On totally different topic, has anyone stumbled across a Kurt-edit or compilation of all of Season Four? I'm curious about how many (erm, few) minutes of screen time Chris actually got over the course of the year...

Not yet. But if someone would like to do a video compilation with Kurt scenes only, it means that person has to download whole season four. Poor person.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 4:00 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:On totally different topic, has anyone stumbled across a Kurt-edit or compilation of all of Season Four? I'm curious about how many (erm, few) minutes of screen time Chris actually got over the course of the year...

Not yet. But if someone would like to do a video compilation with Kurt scenes only, it means that person has to download whole season four. Poor person.

I'd feel bad, too. I'd sort of like to know if Kurt got an hour of screen time in the 22 hours of Glee that aired, though. Perhaps that's a little too pessimistic. Maybe a bit under two hours, tops?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/13/2013, 4:11 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I'd feel bad, too. I'd sort of like to know if Kurt got an hour of screen time in the 22 hours of Glee that aired, though. Perhaps that's a little too pessimistic. Maybe a bit under two hours, tops?

He definitely got over an hour, if you count the few times where he was heavily featured, 'The New Rachel', 'Makeover', 'TBU', 'Swan Song', 'Glee, Actually', 'Diva', 'GABOF', and ' Wonder-ful', plus all the snippets from every other episode.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 4:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

He definitely got over an hour, if you count the few times where he was heavily featured, 'The New Rachel', 'Makeover', 'TBU', 'Swan Song', 'Glee, Actually', 'Diva', 'GABOF', and ' Wonder-ful', plus all the snippets from every other episode.

So perhaps between an hour and a half and two hours?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/13/2013, 4:20 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Probably. But hey, he's getting paid full time, so if the show runners are willing to waste their money and talent on a few seconds an episode, well that's not my problem. It's their show they're sinking.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/13/2013, 4:32 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Probably. But hey, he's getting paid full time, so if the show runners are willing to waste their money and talent on a few seconds an episode, well that's not my problem. It's their show they're sinking.

True. And I am sure Chris is glad to have the income so he can develop other things. But it's such a waste of a good actor, and it does keep him tied to the show, unable to fully pursue other things (guest spots, film roles during the year, stage roles).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next