Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Glorfindel on 5/1/2013, 7:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I'll personally send you some cookies, even though I suspect you won't give me your address fanny2 . But yeah, I really should start looking myself. Thank you!
I'll accept virtual cookies. fanny2

I know Cameron Monoghan and he is amazing in Shameless, however he won't be nominated. No chance. They totally dismissed Emmy Rossum last year and she did one hell of performance. I guess it is more a 'hot and young in HW feautre as supporting actor'. Sounds actually really interessting. of course FOX would send in Darren...
Yeah, I figured as much. Rolling Eyes

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  fantastica on 5/1/2013, 7:52 pm

naya really tried last year. she even had a full page ad in the paper magazine ("for your emmy consideration"). she didn't get squat. neither will you-know-who.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/1/2013, 8:03 pm

Brittany's MIT storyline just sounds like a desperate attempt to get rid of Heather before she fills out. Rolling Eyes And since Santana got the dance storyline...what else is left?

If Glee really wants that Emmy nod then why don't they push the most talented actors/actresses on the show?! This doesn't make sense. And yes, some people like the meaningless fluff/entertainment quality of the show, but others have and still do appreciate truly talented acting, well written storylines and well placed musical numbers. Glee does have its shining moments and was best loved when it was a critical hit. Now, it's a bit of a joke. But all is not lost...yet.

If Naya didn't get one then there is no way that Darren will. What will be his best material? The episode where he is wearing that superhero costume?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  tanita_mors on 5/1/2013, 8:12 pm

people, NOBODY is getting nominated this year. mark my words, unless it's one of those technical categories (and i doubt even those), glee ain't getting a single emmy nom year. nobody deserves them because nobody either did exceptional work with the material they got or had no material to do exceptional work.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  fantastica on 5/1/2013, 8:33 pm

nobody in the emmy committee (the folks who vote) watches this show anymore. that guarantees that nobody will ever get nominated on this show. although I can see them trying to push that school shooting episode. they don't have anything better. i didn't see the episode (not even curious about it) so I have no idea how good/bad it is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  fantastica on 5/1/2013, 8:33 pm

Ivana, i love Game of Thrones. thank you so much!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 2:12 am

Couldn't Darren be nominated for most overemoting actor?
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  arina on 5/2/2013, 2:18 am

I agree nobody gets nomination this year, I think the closest could be Jayma, she was excellent in I do episode, but she gets only very little screentime and I think Glee is known more like train wreck these days.

I don't think these are actors who are considering for Emmy, I think Ariel winter is actress who plays Alex, one of the child of Dunphys on Modern family and I doubt she is considered for award as well.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 4:35 am

Regarding the MM comment about Darren, I don't think that he was told to promote Darren nor that he thinks that Darren is the most exceptionnal actor out there. I've never seen any of the cast diss on an other member, and they always praise each other. I might not like Blaine as a character, but I am sure the cast gets along relatively well, and they are all more or less friends. So Mike praising Darren is just a nice gesture that shouldn't be over analyzed too much. I can't picture him telling in interview "I hves a scene with Darren, which was horribly written and Criss is such an average actor it was a nightmare to shoot".

Maybe the scene is good, I don't know. I'll be biaised because I can't stand Blaine and am pissed that he was granted the right to "steal" what was unique, i.e. the special relationship between Burt and his son. I don't know how it will play out but if Burt acts with Blaine just the way he does with Kurt, I'll be disappointed, since their bond won't be unique anymore, it will just be how Burt is with everyone.

I have no doubt Kurt will be a prop to Blaine and will not be allowed to have his own SL. To be honest, I feel like I've definitely lost Kurt this season, and that the writers are more and more pushing him into the stereotype that Chris didn't want to be initially, which is the "best gay". I don't like that they made him so snobbish with Santana last episode, considering his Dad is a blue collar and that if anyone would respect that kind of job, that'd be Kurt considering how he loves his Dad. I didn't like him completely dismissing Santana in front of Isabelle, just so that Santana could expose her story. I hate that Kurt isn't allowed to move on from his ex-cheating boyfriend just because he was his first boyfriend and that his relationship with Adam is so nebulous nobody can say if they are dating or not. I hate that stupid wedding storyline where Kurt hasn't his word to say and that he is treated like a damsel from the 50's where the guy asks the girl's father for "permission" (not because being a girl is bad, but because WOMEN ARE INDEPENDENT NOW SCREW THE DAMN FATHER APPROVAL CRAP -sorry, I feel ranty). I hate that Blaine is the lead now and that, even if the story moves to NY, it will become "Rachel and Blaine success at everything while the other watch them proudly from the side).

The only stuff I liked about the spoilers were the Artie-related ones. Kevin might not be the best actor, but I really like his voice, and definitely find that telling the story of an handicapped but capable young boy is more interesting than showing Mr Perfect who has the galaxy at his feet.

Sorry, short night, too little sleep, too pissed at Glee not to rant today.
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  fantastica on 5/2/2013, 4:51 am

ever since i have other shows to watch and love i no longer rant about glee (at least not as much). there are truly more interesting shows than glee. kurt edits suit me fine. so unless any spoiler involves kurt, i don't care at all. even if kurt isn't treated well, at least we can see chris - that's all. nothing else matters.

i am NOT a gleek after all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  tanita_mors on 5/2/2013, 5:38 am

fantastica wrote:Ivana, i love Game of Thrones. thank you so much!
told you it was epic. it may not be for everyone because it is hbo (gory and racy), but has MANY great characters, a very engaging story, good acing all around (including the kids) and if you haven't red the books, it's full of twist and turns you don't see. just don't get to attached to any one character, death toll is huge. but in a show that deal with war, intrigue and backstabbing in a medieval like world, what can you expect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  arina on 5/2/2013, 6:04 am

I admit the image of death of that many regular characters keeps me from watching Game of Thrones for now but maybe I'll overcome it and start watching because I am really curious about that show. It's just I don't like seeing character I'll get used to and start liking to die :-)
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Glorfindel on 5/2/2013, 7:34 am

^Isn't "being on the right side of history" something Chris said in regards to gay marriage? It's being pharafrased here: "They are on the wrong side of history".
So is this something else RIB stole from Chris, or is this a common expression in America?

Ugh, Blaine saying that Kurt is his soulmate and he has to do something bold to get him back.


"I want to formally ask for your permission to ask Kurt to marry me."
Permission?!?!?!?!?! GTFO, Blaine. antifana

And to think that some viewers will think this romantic. It's creepy stalkerish x1000. sw022

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/2/2013, 9:46 am

Proposal SL sucks! I know it's been said here hundreds of times already, but it sounds even worse, now that I've heard the audio. Darren sounds really weird in the line "I hurt him badly..." it's like both the actor and the character have given up.

And what's bold about asking to marry? How about asking for forgiveness first. But they are now "friends" according to Glee canon. Burt can no way approve this thing, no way.

Just not happy if Glee again tells and doesn't show Kurt with his dad.If they cut the Hudmel scene I will curse them tonguue . Thankfully I have a morning shift so that I'll see and can prepare for the possible devastation before I actually watch the ep.

ETA: I just realised something. The way Blaine "takes guilt" as in says he messed up; Burt must know that Blaine cheated, or he'll find out in this scene. If he doesn't know he would ask why Blaine feels he effed it all up, right? Will they make Burt be aware of the cheating and still have taken Blaine to NY that christmas...my image of the perfect dad is crumbling.

I know the cheating will probanly not be mentioned but it will be canon if Burt now suddenly knows about it. :(
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 10:05 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Just not happy if Glee again tells and doesn't show Kurt with his dad.

Well, that will be one more of Kurt's stuffs that will have been "given" to Blaine this year, after being a Cheerio, the gay-crushing-on-straight SL, the straight girl-crushing-on-gay SL (Mercedes vs Tina), and the guy-performing-with-girls SL (Theatricality vs Diva).

Will Rick the Stick try to kiss Blaine now?

As for Burt knowing about the cheating, that was kind of hinted in the Christmas episode, I'm afraid, with the "be close from the ones you love" PSA. I really didn't like it because Kurt's feelings and POV were IMO put to the side, as if Burt "knew better" than Kurt, and that (ALERT: puke inducing text coming through): "Kurt never stopped loving Blaine and only needed time to realize it".

This episode will deinitely ruin one of the last things that Glee had right, i.e. Kurt/Burt bond, and waste it all on making Blaine "shine".

I'm full of vitriol today, my apologies.
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/2/2013, 10:23 am

coxfire wrote:Burt knowing about the cheating, that was kind of hinted in the Christmas episode, I'm afraid, with the "be close from the ones you love" PSA. I really didn't like it because Kurt's feelings and POV were IMO put to the side, as if Burt "knew better" than Kurt, and that (ALERT: puke inducing text coming through): "Kurt never stopped loving Blaine and only needed time to realize it".

I'm full of vitriol today, my apologies.

You think he knew at that christmas episode? Oh gosh your hate for Glee in that case is very just, even without this proposal thing.

I've been living in clouds about Burt and have thought at least Kurt hasn't said anything about it to his dad because all he wants to do is protect him. Papa bear Hummel's not the only one of the family that wants to protect.

Perhaps Blaine truly is the Glee's replacement son now that Kurt is away and Finn is at college. I can tolerate Blaine singing, dancing, being praised and getting all the attention and straight men in the world if Kurt has a one relationship in his life that is outside of Blaine poster boy worship.

I'm one of the few here who actually can even accept Blaine coming to NY, but sacrificing Burt so that Blaine can have his "soulmate" is the worst that I can imagine happening for the character. Because the way S4 has been going on, denying Kurt interaction with his dad, Carole, Finn and to the lesser degree Adam makes him disappear as a human. He's just a wallflower waiting to be picked up. (Cheering up a bit with that last one: We all know that IRL no way would Kurt be just a wallflower in NY!)
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 10:43 am

valkeakuulas wrote: You think he knew at that christmas episode?

Well, he travelled with Blaine to bring him as a "gift" to Kurt, so I figured they might have discussed during it, and probably braoched the subject. And what I said upper about Burt knowing better was what I felt when they showed him watching Kurt and Blaine skating. Add that to the fact that Blaine completely played the substitute son because:
1) He knew about Burt cancer before Kurt (and that irked me to no end) and

2) Told Kurt "I would keep an eye on him for you". Like, "WHAT??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY" (which is what I would have said to my cheating-ex had he dared such a move)

And honestly, if Burt didn't know, I doubt Blaine would tell him "I hurt him badly" out of the blue, unless he really wanted Burt to bludgeon him to death right here and then, and we can't have Blaine receive a smackdown from anyone, can we?
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/2/2013, 11:00 am

I know, the more people rationally poke at Klaine and it's unhealthy symbiosis, the more unsettling it becomes. Now mixing Burt into it makes it just really ugly for me for the first time.

And it all drags down to the point that the writers could have written Klaine so well if they really had tried. Drama and guilt and perhaps even fun moments with them moving back closer as friends. They sure have managed to lure people into liking Klaine this season with remarkably low exposure of actual Klaine scenes...well without Kurt scenes.

I don't know if these people happy about Klaine possibly getting back together even consider Kurt nessessary for Blaine, because all rational Klainers have also stated that a relationship isn't a relationship if it centers just around one.

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 11:50 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I don't know if these people happy about Klaine possibly getting back together even consider Kurt nessessary for Blaine, because all rational Klainers have also stated that a relationship isn't a relationship if it centers just around one.

But I am not sure these people see it as being centered around one only. Maybe we are the biaised one and don't see Kurt in it. I think these people do think that Kurt still loves Blaine (and I'm sure that the writers think so, Soulmate4ever/Engame and all that jazz) and that Blaine is completely right to dismiss the fact that Kurt might have moved on or might be in a relationship right now.

Look at Blaine's speech in "I Do". HE won't LET Kurt minimize them sleeping together! Them being together at Christmas and Valentine's Day is no coincidence!! They WILL spend many more together. That's the show speaking through Blaine, because Glee is incapable of sbtelty and hasn't the balls to definitely terminate Klaine, even if, in this speech, Kurt's opinion, feelings or desires were completely left out. In RIB (and thus Klainer's) mind, Blaine was right, he was the one speaking the truth, Kurt was just in denial (which is shown in the CWM sequence).

The only people who can't see it are us, core Kurtsies and (for some) people who don't like Blaine, because our dislike for Blaine blinds us all: he is THE only one for Kurt!!

Hence his proposal being "romantic", and "such a proof of his commitment to never cheat again". Yeah right. Blaine is all talk and no acts. In DWS, he told Kurt "If you are unhappy, talk to me but don't cheat on me" (which was already hypocritical since HE was feeling bad at the prospect of Kurt leaving but didn't tell him and instead decided that withdrawing for Kurt was a good solution. Wanker), and what does he do 4 months later: cheats on him as soon as possible! So yes Blaine, talk as much as you want, but unless you act on it, STFU.

The guy cheated on his first love, after more than a year of a mature relationship, only because he felt lonely. He never tried to tell Kurt he felt left out (and maybe he did, I can understand feeling lonely in a LDR), and cheated out of the blue. Blaine didn't just "hurt Kurt badly": he betrayed a trusting relationship. Besides, Kurt isn't a guy that was self-confident before Blaine, how does Blaine think Kurt felt when the guy who told him "You're the love of my life, I love all your perfect imperfections, will support you even when you're wrong, etc.etc." cheated on him after a mere weeks apart?
What will marriage change to that? When both he and Kurt are going to work? When they'll experience something worse than LDR: routine! What will it be after a fight or an argument? Just because you wear a ring doesn't mean you don't cheat. The writers obviously didn't put themselves in Kurt's shoes, he was a mere prop to Blaine's "redemption" SL. Blergh.

(Please note that the vitriol still fuels me today. I should go running instead of subjecting you to my negativity ooppss ).
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Glorfindel on 5/2/2013, 11:58 am

^^^ rooots Keep the vitriol coming, because I've got plenty of that to share too.

valkeakuulas wrote:.
ETA: I just realised something. The way Blaine "takes guilt" as in says he messed up; Burt must know that Blaine cheated, or he'll find out in this scene. If he doesn't know he would ask why Blaine feels he effed it all up, right? Will they make Burt be aware of the cheating and still have taken Blaine to NY that christmas...my image of the perfect dad is crumbling.

I know the cheating will probanly not be mentioned but it will be canon if Burt now suddenly knows about it. :(
Yup, I'm afraid Burt has or will be thrown under the bus completely in this scene.
TBH: even if they somehow manage to salvage Burt with the cheating knowledge, if he doesn't speak up against someone wanting to ask 'permission' to marry his kid he'll lose a lot of points for that too. It's not the 1940's anymore.


coxfire wrote:Well, that will be one more of Kurt's stuffs that will have been "given" to Blaine this year, after being a Cheerio, the gay-crushing-on-straight SL, the straight girl-crushing-on-gay SL (Mercedes vs Tina), and the guy-performing-with-girls SL (Theatricality vs Diva).
Don't forget Blaine winning the Class Presidency, and Sam calling him his first true gay bro because Kurt was not alpha enough to be real bro friends with. :angry:

coxfire wrote:Add that to the fact that Blaine completely played the substitute son because:
1) He knew about Burt cancer before Kurt (and that irked me to no end) and

2) Told Kurt "I would keep an eye on him for you". Like, "WHAT??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY" (which is what I would have said to my cheating-ex had he dared such a move)
It's really bad, isn't it?
I can't believe that NOONE ever called Blaine out on his cheating. :angry:
They all just embrace him with open arms again, with the exception of Rachel, but just watch her get thrown under the bus for Klaine too.

And honestly, if Burt didn't know, I doubt Blaine would tell him "I hurt him badly" out of the blue, unless he really wanted Burt to bludgeon him to death right here and then, and we can't have Blaine receive a smackdown from anyone, can we?
If Glee was written well, we'd have Burt finding out about the cheating in this episode or the next (maybe after have given his 'permission' to Blaine), and then it would be a huge plot twist and storyline, where Burt would be mad at Blaine for creeping into Kurt's family life under false pretences after the cheating, and Burt would make an emotional phonecall to Kurt telling him how sorry he is for bringing Blaine with him over Christmas. Then next season we could see how they all handle that and maybe restore the trust again.
But this is Glee: probably the worst written show ever, with the 'nose' of one of the writers
firmly jammed up Blaine's ass. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/2/2013, 12:21 pm

^The lost opportunities of Klaine aka. the black hole of rationality and writing.

I'm worried if we are this much on the edge because of a audio clip, we'll be hitting our keyboards and screens after seeing the episode.

Just for the sake of everyone here and for myself I want the hardcore Klainers going into summer break raging because Kurt WILL say no. (That Kurt actually gets to say no, either in the final episode or when they return next fall.) I don't care if they rage or blame Kurt not being nice to the cupcake-studmuffin. dryy
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/2/2013, 12:34 pm

This is a rant!
This isn’t just Glee, but the simple idea of “asking permission” to the father of the woman (/effeminate gay man) makes me furious. It is an outdated, conservative and an insulting concept. Actually I prohibited my father to ever answer that question and I do not even have currently a boyfriend. They’d be hell to pay if my boyfriend and father would ignore my wishes and proceed with it anyway (I totally see my father forgetting about it and having a nice conversation while drinking a beer and probably thinking what a nice bonding experience, not realizing how insulting he would be). Seriously. I am not exaggerating that it would be reason to break-up. I mean, there are so many reasons why my boyfriend shouldn’t ask for permission:

A) It is my freaking engagement. It is my decision and no one else has to interfere. My father has to trust my instincts.
B) I want to know before my parents I actually get engaged.
C) My father has no right what so ever to decide if I am allowed to get married. Zero. Nada. Nilche.
D) What about my mother? She raised me just as much, even more, but she has no say in the matter because she is female?


So obviously I hate this idea in regards to Kurt. It doesn’t even matter that it is Blaine because Adam and any other boy would be just as insulting. Of course on top of it Blaine isn’t even dating Kurt, so what the hell! It is a great step to win your boyfriend back by proposing??! His soulmate, until he sees someone else to screw over? Jeez, I didn’t expect I could feel so enraged about Glee anymore.

Furthermore, it is so frustrating how they try to push Kurt in a certain stereotypical category. Of course nothing is wrong with being female (obviously), but Kurt is very clearly and identifies as male. Just because he likes fashion, has a high voice and regularly uses lotions it does not automatically mean he is missing his ‘y’ chromosome and can be treated as submissive, weak woman. So, this is not just insulting for Kurt but for me, because once again Glee is telling me I am /my gender inferior and without capabilities to succeed/be happy in life without a male counterpart. All this just to prop Blaine, this freaking *beep* who cannot keep his *beep* in his pants! And I am supposed to root for this? I am supposed to be happy that Kurt gets dismissed once again of all agency, self-respect and happiness? Screw you Glee, screw you majorly! Your misogynistic attitude makes me sick. Screw you for destroying the show just because Darren’s ass needs to be kissed. Screw you for having no respect for your own characters and promotion insulting, conservative concepts just to please some stupid shippers. Screw you Fox. Screw you Glee. Screw you RIB.

I cannot even express the rage I am feeling right now. I am so insulted for Kurt, my gender and my behalf. The proposal itself is already dismissive, offensive and immature but the belittlement of Kurt because he is presented as female tops everything Glee has ever done to destroy/spite Kurt.

ETA: No time to read your reponses. Sorry when I repeat stuff.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  coxfire on 5/2/2013, 12:47 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:This is a rant!

Glad to see I'm not the only one fuming here!! I agree on ALL your points. You pretty much voiced 10 times better what I said in the S&B thread, so don't worry, you're rant has back up, both on the treatment of Kurt, but also the treatment of women as a whole. We knew RIB was a sexist bastard, this is confirmed.

But worse than it, worse than RIB spitting in the face of millions of independent, strong women, be ready for Blarrenstans who will "Loooove Blaine's proposal! OMG so romentik, I can't EVEN!! Klaine4ever! His so kute! And asking Burt? Soooo biutifool!" (typos, grammar or orthograph errors are voluntary, for once!!)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there will be tonight hordes and hordes of squeaking fangirls PRAISING Blaine and this stupid SL, not even acknowledging how disminishing, belitteling and full of contempt for our/their gender this episode will because IT'S BLAINE!!! and you know what: that's even more appalling than RIB.

I pray for someone on Twitter to trend "#FUCKYOUGLEESEXISTBASTARDS" and make Glee eat their own SHIT. Oh, I wish I could take that ring and put it so far up Blaine/RIB's ass they would choke on!
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Ranwing on 5/2/2013, 1:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:This is a rant!

banzai

Lottie, I agree with every word you posted. This is offensive on so many levels. There are times I just want to grab a megaphone and scream in RIB's ears "LISTEN UP YOU ASSHOLES! BEING EFFEMINATE DOES NOT MAKE KURT THE GIRL! HE HAS A PENIS! AND IT'S BIGGER THAN BLARREN'S! I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BOY IN TIGHT PANTS?"
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum