Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

+28
sahhar
TimF
AnneNeville
colfhummel
rooszie
Delight
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ireth
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
opals
Ranwing
Divalicious
glimmerle
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 4:18 pm

Chris and Bryan would be onscreen magic together. Given Bryan's talents though, he really shines when playing a more intense, unbalanced and gritty character. Perhaps Chris will give this doctor role problems of his own? Also, what did BWW say about Lea, Lottie? I do know that diva/bitch rumors have been swirling around her since Spring Awakening.

I think Chris' future autobiography has a lot of value to teach people, actually...despite his young age. How to triumph over incredible odds is one thing. How to keep strong and keep plowing ahead when you've got no one in your corner is another. How to, against all odds, keep going and succeed. In the hands of most actors out there, this would be generic crap...but with Chris, it is geniune and very real. Youth is not the issue here, at least, I don't think so.

And true, Lea was successful from a young age. She was also not the first to break the tall, thin, classically beautiful, blonde, blue eyed, fair skinned mold...but she is one of the most successful, talented and recent examples I can think of. And it's true that, despite her experience and talent, she was turned away because she was considered "too ugly" for roles. Hearing that sort of thing just makes me so angry.

Also, yes, it would be ideal (and amazing) for Chris to wait for the autobiography after he becomes a smashing success in something else that isn't like Glee so he can prove he's not a one trick pony. But...I want it right now! LOL! tonguue

It's been said he wants to wait until he's at least 25 for the autobiography. I wonder if anyone will ever write a biography book on him in the meantime? His story really is remarkable.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  AnneNeville 5/24/2013, 5:28 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, BroadwayWorld, but I can be totally wrong! I just read about it once.

Bryan Cranston would be so epically perfect!

Yes, the response on TalkinBroadway and BroadwayWorld has been negative.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 6:12 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, BroadwayWorld, but I can be totally wrong! I just read about it once.

Bryan Cranston would be so epically perfect!

Yes, the response on TalkinBroadway and BroadwayWorld has been negative.

Man, some of those people are brutal. I feel bad for Lea. Were people that awful when Chris first announced he wanted to write a book?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/24/2013, 6:30 pm

Lea should write the book 2 yrs ago. by next year most people will forget about glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 6:44 pm

People were mean and cynical about Chris too, saying that it's easy to get a book deal when you're famous.

I think Glee is a cultural phenomenon, actually. For better or for worse (mostly worse in recent years).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 7:20 pm

After reading those negative comments on BroadwayWorld, I feel bad for Lea. But honestly, did she always wanted to write a book of after seeing how successful was Chris (Jenna's book have been a success?) she decided it wasn't a bad idea? For me is more like the second option. But is up to her how she takes advantage of her fame, and this's the time to do it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:27 pm

People really seem to hate Lea, don't they?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 7:31 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:People really seem to hate Lea, don't they?

I think the feelings toward her are polarized. Some people thing she's the best, and other think she's a total diva.

Last edited by brisallie on 5/24/2013, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/24/2013, 7:31 pm

Sometimes people earn their reputations.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:32 pm

brisallie wrote:

I think the feelings toward her are polarized, Some people thing she's the best, and other think she's a total diva.

Yeah.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:32 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

Sometimes people earn their reputations.

Very true.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 7:35 pm

I'm in between. I do really believe she loves her fans, but through the years she has taken serious his "diva" reputiation. Sometimes looks fake.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 7:35 pm

brisallie wrote:

I think the feelings toward her are polarized. Some people thing she's the best, and other think she's a total diva.

That's with every actor though. All of the glee cast suffers it: Cory, Darren, Chris, Matt, etc.

Such is the price of fame.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:38 pm

Yeah, they all get hate and love from different groups of people. Lea does seem fake sometimes. I don't know whether the diva rumors are true or not, but I was hoping they were not.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 7:39 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

That's with every actor though. All of the glee cast suffers it: Cory, Darren, Chris, Matt, etc.

Such is the price of fame.

Agree. I know other actors from Glee, Chris included, have been tagged as "divas". But when it comes to Lea, the rumours have been stronger. Actually I remember when Chris and Lea won the People Choice, those who aren't gleeks said he was more genuine than her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:40 pm

The diva rumors have been with Lea since her Spring Awakening days.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 7:42 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:The diva rumors have been with Lea since her Spring Awakening days.

I've always thought Lea was kind of adorable. She's so hyperactive and crazy that it seems like she's high half the time.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 7:44 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:The diva rumors have been with Lea since her Spring Awakening days.

I've always thought Lea was kind of adorable. She's so hyperactive and crazy that it seems like she's high half the time.

I think she's adorable too. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 7:49 pm

I can't speak about her days in Broadway, because I knew her on Glee.

ColdFlame96 wrote:

As the text in bolded: I know Lea is half italian and though it sounds stereotypical, that's so italian to me.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 7:51 pm

brisallie wrote:

I can't speak about her days in Broadway, because I knew her on Glee.

ColdFlame96 wrote:

As the text in bolded: I know Lea is half italian and though it sounds stereotypical, that's so italian to me.

I thought Darren was half-Italian? Geez, no wonder people speculated that Blaine and Rachel were related.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 8:04 pm

Darren is half Italian? I didn't know that.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 8:08 pm

I think Darren is half-spanish. Lea is half spanish too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 8:09 pm

Doesn't Darren have Asian roots also?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 8:13 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Doesn't Darren have Asian roots also?

Filipino to be precise, so yes. He's kind of a mutt. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 8:14 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Doesn't Darren have Asian roots also?

Filipino to be precise, so yes. He's kind of a mutt. Razz

Beautiful. I love it. We're all "mutts" and I think it's gorgeous.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next