Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sahhar on 3/11/2013, 8:45 pm

This might be a really stupid question, but does Chris/Kurt feature in this week's episode?. I haven't heard anything about his appearance in "Feud" unsure .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/11/2013, 8:51 pm

sahhar wrote:This might be a really stupid question, but does Chris/Kurt feature in this week's episode?. I haven't heard anything about his appearance in "Feud" unsure .

No idea. I want too know too. Because if he is not I will cancel my recording for that episode.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/11/2013, 9:05 pm

sahhar wrote:This might be a really stupid question, but does Chris/Kurt feature in this week's episode?. I haven't heard anything about his appearance in "Feud" unsure .

I'm actually kind of worried about that. I know we get lots of juicy NYC stuff with Santana, Rachel and Brody...but no word about Kurt. Adam is not in the episode either. I know that in "Naked", a NYC heavy episode, he got a three minute scene and that was it. So, I'm not sure. I hope so. I mean, if his best friend is going to find out whether she is pregnant or not for sure in this episode, I assume Kurt will be there for moral support at least?

I know that he should have lots of adorable scenes in episode 17, though! Smile But for episode 16, I really don't know.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/11/2013, 9:06 pm

Can I throw in a theory quickly? Adam won't be in the next few episodes (until 18th for sure) and they'll start shooting the 19th episode soon. Maybe they did it on purpose to gauge the audience reaction towards Adam and Kurt? After all, they love to pander to the fans and they wanted to check first of people would be actually willing to follow the storyline...?! Jesus, one week on this board and I am diehard Kadam shipper and slowly but surely dislike all ideas of Klaine ever getting back together... unsure .
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/11/2013, 9:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

I'm actually kind of worried about that. I know we get lots of juicy NYC stuff with Santana, Rachel and Brody...but no word about Kurt. Adam is not in the episode either. I know that in "Naked", a NYC heavy episode, he got a three minute scene and that was it. So, I'm not sure. I hope so. I mean, if his best friend is going to find out whether she is pregnant or not for sure in this episode, I assume Kurt will be there for moral support at least?

I know that he should have lots of adorable scenes in episode 17, though! Smile But for episode 16, I really don't know.

He is in 16. GOBR confirmed it. My guess is that it is just a couple minutes, like ep 12. I can't figure out why he can't partake in CHS since he is in dance at NYADA as well. Sigh.

M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/11/2013, 9:33 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Can I throw in a theory quickly? Adam won't be in the next few episodes (until 18th for sure) and they'll start shooting the 19th episode soon. Maybe they did it on purpose to gauge the audience reaction towards Adam and Kurt? After all, they love to pander to the fans and they wanted to check first of people would be actually willing to follow the storyline...?! Jesus, one week on this board and I am diehard Kadam shipper and slowly but surely dislike all ideas of Klaine ever getting back together... unsure .

I'm not sure what to think. Based on the tweets from Ryan and Brad, I think they know that some people like Adam. It's been almost two months since Adam's first appearance now.

I just think they don't have enough time to tell all the stories, and everyone has to suffer so Blaine can get his songs and screentime. This split narrative thing sucks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  opals on 3/11/2013, 9:45 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Can I throw in a theory quickly? Adam won't be in the next few episodes (until 18th for sure) and they'll start shooting the 19th episode soon. Maybe they did it on purpose to gauge the audience reaction towards Adam and Kurt? After all, they love to pander to the fans and they wanted to check first of people would be actually willing to follow the storyline...?! Jesus, one week on this board and I am diehard Kadam shipper and slowly but surely dislike all ideas of Klaine ever getting back together... unsure .

Thank you! This has been a suspicion of mine for awhile now. RIB do NOTHING but fan pander anymore and have known to change direction on a storyline at the drop of a dime. I also think that's why they have left the status of Kurt and Adam's relationship a bit ambiguous at the moment. Easier to back track that way.

I'm not sure what that could mean for Adam/Oliver though. When Darren first came to the show, people were ready for Kurt to have a legitimate love interest, the cast wasn't quite so bloated, and he had an amazing arrangement of a current hit as his entrance. I feel like Blaine's character had every possible advantage when he first appeared.

Poor Adam has come in to an already over bloated cast that's fighting for scraps of screen time, an arrangement of an older musical number surrounded by controversy as his introduction, and an army of Blaine stans ready to criticize him (and anyone who dares to like him) at every turn. When you think about it, it's pretty amazing that his character has gone over as well as he has. I hope RIB take that into consideration, because I honestly feel like he could be a stronger overall character than Blaine, Brody or even Sam have been.

opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/11/2013, 9:56 pm

Thanks for confirming Chris/Kurt is in the episode, sucks that it'll probably be a few minutes though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/11/2013, 10:24 pm

sahhar wrote:Thanks for confirming Chris/Kurt is in the episode, sucks that it'll probably be a few minutes though.

I agree, now I won't cancel my recording,but will only watch the Kurt scene/s.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2013, 10:37 pm

you can always download the kurt edits. save all the trouble for fast forwarding.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/11/2013, 10:39 pm

fantastica wrote:you can always download the kurt edits. save all the trouble for fast forwarding.

True, might do it.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/11/2013, 11:09 pm

From GOBR:

4x19

Title: Sweet Dreams
When Mr. Schue decided the songs that they will perform on Regionals, the New Directions don’t agree with and Marley write an original song.
We will find out who will be Finn’s roommate at collage.
Coach Roz is back at Mckinley.
Shelby is back to help Rachel with her Funny Girl audition. With that, Rachel perform an unexpected song on her audition.

Who is on the episode: Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Will, Mercedes, Puck, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Sam, Ryder, Kitty, Jake, Wade, Marley, Becky, Shelby, Beiste and Roz.

This all sounds so fascinating and by fascinating, I mean not at all. Pretty positive that Fox agreed to the ridiculous premise of even more McKinley next year. Hooray. Finn is going to college? Kurt is clearly now back to just cheering on Rachel who I am sure will now get a part in the musical and more original music.

This show sucks.

M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals on 3/11/2013, 11:23 pm

There's nothing in 16-19 that I'm looking forward to at all.

Seems like a whole lot of filler other than them possibly positioning Finn and Puck as room mates in NY.
I don't even care about Rachel's audition, since it's a forgone conclusion that she's "Barbra's heir apparent".
No Santana this episode? WTF
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP on 3/11/2013, 11:24 pm

M&M wrote:From GOBR:

4x19

When Mr. Schue decided the songs that they will perform on Regionals, the New Directions don’t agree with and Marley write an original song.
Shelby is back to help Rachel with her Funny Girl audition. With that, Rachel perform an unexpected song on her audition.

Who is on the episode: Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Will, Mercedes, Puck, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Sam, Ryder, Kitty, Jake, Wade, Marley, Becky, Shelby, Beiste and Roz.

This all sounds so fascinating and by fascinating, I mean not at all. Pretty positive that Fox agreed to the ridiculous premise of even more McKinley next year. Hooray. Finn is going to college? Kurt is clearly now back to just cheering on Rachel who I am sure will now get a part in the musical and more original music.

This show sucks.

Very Interesting Sleep sleepp
The only good thing is the possibility to hear Shelby singing (Which will not happen. Because everything I want to happen, does not happen badday )
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/11/2013, 11:41 pm

M&M wrote:From GOBR:

4x19

This show sucks.

Wow. Entirely recycled episode.

Marley is season 2 Rachel now.
Shelby comes to help Rachel in audtion just like for West Side Story.
And what is the point of having Ros back?

And no Adam? Seriously?

I'm beginning to think they're going to just write Adam off with a line of Kurt saying, "It didn't work with Adam because I'm hung up on Blaine."

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/11/2013, 11:44 pm

GOBR also tweeted that 19 is not the regionals episode, so looks like we'll have to wait for 20 for that.

What waste, having fued and guilty pleasures. They should have skipped those and got through regionals and nationals and graduation.

What is wrong with RIB and the writers?

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/11/2013, 11:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:GOBR also tweeted that 19 is not the regionals episode, so looks like we'll have to wait for 20 for that.

What waste, having fued and guilty pleasures. They should have skipped those and got through regionals and nationals and graduation.

What is wrong with RIB and the writers?

Regionals will probably be the cliffhanger for the season. Because it would be so bold and original. Co-signed on Adam being written out with a line of dialogue.

I am usually one to say "Chris gets a good paycheck, exposure, etc." when people want him to leave the show. Now, Glee is literally doing nothing for him anymore. All his press is generated through his own projects. All his major story lines have been neatly handled within 6-14 minutes of screen time per ep (and the 14 min only happened in one episode). He shows up for a minute or two in many episodes to show up on screen or tell somebody they are special. They don't challenge him acting wise and certainly not vocally. It is time for Chris to leave. When Glee is willing to push aside their most talented for the bland and mediocre, it's time to go.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/12/2013, 12:41 am

it's not up to chris to leave because he's bound by a contract. on the other hand, if you are an actor, you will see things differently - any job is better than no job. it's very typical for actors to audition dozens of times to obtain only very minor roles, if any. that's why you see most working waiting tables or something to earn enough living, and there are still more young aspiring ones joining the industry every minute, hoping for a breakout role one day. we the audience only want to be entertained. we don't know the hardship these young people go through. we don't know the pain and frustration of them being "unemployed". It's easy for us to say "chris, get out of this show because we can no longer enjoy it", but i am sure for chris and other actors being able to work, whether playing a leading role, a supporting role, a glorified extra or playing a bad, hated character - it's all just part of a job that leads to more financial security and a better resume down the road.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/12/2013, 1:01 am

back to spoilers.... yes, sweet dreams... adios.... Sleep Sleep Sleep

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/12/2013, 1:03 am

since when did finn go to college? i must be sleeping all this time... the last time i saw him he was sitting in a high school classroom that he doesn't belong.

i agree w/ the speculation that finn's roomie is puck. makes a lot of glee sense.

so next season will be the continuation of mckinley going all the way to nationals w/ a big blaine glory and then goes off the screen forever. back to sleep...

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 3/12/2013, 1:08 am

:( :( :( The only reason I can think of (besides the Glee writers just being piss-poor writers) for leaving Adam out of 4 episodes in a row, is if the Kadam plotline is going to carry into S5. Maybe they're not getting development now, because it's a storyline that will carry over and the writers figure they have plenty of time to develop that storyline....

But that's just me grasping at straws and trying not to cry.....I don't understand why Kurt can't have a storyline in this episode too. Or why none of his storylines are being treated seriously or continuously this season. Why does it always have to be Rachel. Can't Kurt audition too? :( Why even introduced Adam or a new love interest at all, if they aren't going to do anything with him? Why bother? I hate that each new spoiler makes me more and more upset. There's still no light at the end of the tunnel....
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/12/2013, 1:10 am

ColferGirl wrote: :( :( :( The only reason I can think of (besides the Glee writers just being piss-poor writers) for leaving Adam out of 4 episodes in a row, is if the Kadam plotline is going to carry into S5. Maybe they're not getting development now, because it's a storyline that will carry over and the writers figure they have plenty of time to develop that storyline....

But that's just me grasping at straws and trying not to cry.....I don't understand why Kurt can't have a storyline in this episode too. Or why none of his storylines are being treated seriously or continuously this season. Why does it always have to be Rachel. Can't Kurt audition too? :( Why even introduced Adam or a new love interest at all, if they aren't going to do anything with him? Why bother? I hate that each new spoiler makes me more and more upset. There's still no light at the end of the tunnel....

Great post I agree.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 3/12/2013, 2:04 am

Well, even if Adam isn't in 19, it doesn't mean that Kurt can't mention him in a positive manner. I think 19 is their big transitional episode preparing for next year. They don't have room, and have to give time for the people that aren't going to be regulars next year to do their goodbye arcs, if they get any at all. They spent a lot of time looking for Kurt's possible love interest, I think to write him out so easily. Especially since their main objective now is keeping their "endgame" people apart for as long as possible. If Kurt gets back with Blaine, where do they go with the relationship, except back into the background. I can see them doing that to Kurt, so they can bring him out with the big emotional moments, but they will want Blaine in the forefront, so he can sing as much as humanly possible.

Rachel always needs a prop, and here they bring Shelby, but it might also be a way to bring up what is going on with Beth. Beth can be someone to bring Quinn in for a visit, or Puck. Just because they mention Rachel's audition doesn't mean Kurt doesn't have one, I know it is unlikely, it will be all exposition.

Again, it doesn't matter. I don't watch it live, and can fast forward through the parts that don't interest me. I find it surprising Santana isn't in the episode, but she's got some serious spotlight time recently.

Still dammithoping for the cliffhanger of Burt being declared cancer free, so Kurt feels okay spending the summer in England with Adam. So when Blaine arrives all triumphant, because he totally aced his audition with Carmen of course, and she doesn't comment thing one on all the fire dancers and warblers as back up, Kurt isn't there. And when Kurt does come back, it's after 3 months spent in the arms of another. Will put Adam on much more even footing with Blaine.

Kurt won't get much screentime, that I know. It is Rachel, than Blaine and everyone else gets to wrestle for scraps. Perhaps Finn will go to college in NY, and we might get some Furt moments, something we've wanted for 2 years and have barely gotten more than a hug. It would be interesting to have Rachel side with Blaine, because she has a soft spot for him, and Finn side with Adam, because he knows how hurt Kurt was by Blaine. Let the story be related to less romantic conflict and just plain conflict, pretty please.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/12/2013, 2:53 am

The one thing I could see is that Kurt get's some sort of cliffhanger for Season end, mind you, not an actual SL but something at the least where it will show where he is once Season 5 starts.

Not to be callous, but I really can't worry about Adam MIA when it's Kurt himself who is not getting any storyline focus at all.

So my guess is the YE spoiler for Kurt will be either

1) There is something involving Burt's cancer
2) NYADA crisis where he may have to quit/postpone
3)He gets serious with Adam
4) A broadway Audition

Mind you, I don't think he will get an actual SL with an arc over several episodes, but I think a shoe will drop with Kurt.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/12/2013, 3:11 am

Buenos wrote:The one thing I could see is that Kurt get's some sort of cliffhanger for Season end, mind you, not an actual SL but something at the least where it will show where he is once Season 5 starts.

Not to be callous, but I really can't worry about Adam MIA when it's Kurt himself who is not getting any storyline focus at all.

So my guess is the YE spoiler for Kurt will be either

1) There is something involving Burt's cancer
2) NYADA crisis where he may have to quit/postpone
3)He gets serious with Adam
4) A broadway Audition

Mind you, I don't think he will get an actual SL with an arc over several episodes, but I think a shoe will drop with Kurt.

Good points. If one of your guesses are correct. I hope it is either #3 or #4.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top