Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  sheny 5/19/2013, 4:09 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn271qK45P1qe476yo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn271qK45P1qe476yo2_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn26uabSFA1qe476yo2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn26uabSFA1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 5/19/2013, 4:27 pm

I totally would have brought the fish too Razz
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/19/2013, 4:50 pm

^Me too!. I have a similar one, with 2 bulged eyes, but only 1 fin on the side, instead of 2.
Of course I named him Nemo. Smile
Recently I also bought 2 other goldfish, which my children named Alex and Conner (Alex being orange gold and white, and Conner red gold with black spots).

That Oz fishtank is great! There's even a yellow brick road. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/19/2013, 11:31 pm

I love that fishtank. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 413578547

He is so creative.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/20/2013, 12:49 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn2ommOiQU1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn2ommOiQU1qe476yo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/20/2013, 12:53 am

I've to say that I had no idea you can decorate your fishtank as whatever you want. Are those stickers, right? Because I want it. Love Wizard of OZ.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/20/2013, 8:05 am

^Yes, those are probably stickers. A pet store in my neighbourhood has similar stickers of the movies Finding Nemo and Jaws to put on your fishtank. I never saw Oz stickers though (and now I want some!).

Chris also answered someone (who clearly has never seen a bulged eyes fancy goldfish and mistakes that swollen eye for a fish-disease) on his instagram:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn2i8mgvgi1qfm7ero1_400
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/20/2013, 8:27 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, those are probably stickers. A pet store in my neighbourhood has similar stickers of the movies Finding Nemo and Jaws to put on your fishtank. I never saw Oz stickers though (and now I want some!).

Chris also answered someone (who clearly has never seen a bulged eyes fancy goldfish and mistakes that swollen eye for a fish-disease) on his instagram:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn2i8mgvgi1qfm7ero1_400

I love that a fan did this and Chris responded to reassure them.

I hope he calls it monocle, as it an unusual name. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/20/2013, 8:30 am

Just shows that Chris does look through his comments. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 2176491633

I don't like it that there is an homophobic moron that comments on there with hate and abuse or the CrissColfer ones that follow Chris.

I don't know instagram all that well, and don't know if you can block someone or report them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/20/2013, 8:58 am

I love the fact that his fans are so dedicated that they send sincere instructions how to properly treat his fish. I also love that Chris actually responds because he doesn’t want us fans to worry and even takes the advice to heart. That is just so uber cute!

Still love the fish. I hope he’ll call him Monocle. I might steal that name one day Smile.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/20/2013, 9:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:Just shows that Chris does look through his comments. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 2176491633

I don't like it that there is an homophobic moron that comments on there with hate and abuse or the CrissColfer ones that follow Chris.

I don't know instagram all that well, and don't know if you can block someone or report them.

Yes, you can report comments for being offensive, but I honestly don't think Chris cares. I do, however, and although I might've overstepped boundaries, I reported all the offensive comments for his coachella pic that had Will for the garbage they were.

I wasn't even aware that he read his Instagram comments though, considering he gets so many and I've never seen him respond to any of them. That's cool.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/20/2013, 9:47 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Just shows that Chris does look through his comments. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 2176491633

Yes, you can report comments for being offensive, but I honestly don't think Chris cares. I do, however, and although I might've overstepped boundaries, I reported all the offensive comments for his coachella pic that had Will for the garbage they were.

I wasn't even aware that he read his Instagram comments though, considering he gets so many and I've never seen him respond to any of them. That's cool.

I am glad he doesn't get any personal ones. He gets a lot of Russian ones from what I have seen.

Maybe Chris thought as fans aren't asking him personal questions that it would be safe to start commenting back.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/20/2013, 10:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, those are probably stickers. A pet store in my neighbourhood has similar stickers of the movies Finding Nemo and Jaws to put on your fishtank. I never saw Oz stickers though (and now I want some!).

I've never had a fish as a pet, so probably that why I didn't know about this decoration. So I want the stickers for my room Smile and good luck finding those Oz stickers.

And I didn't know that Chris replied his instagram messages, because as some of you said he received a lot in both his twitter and instagram accounts. So now I'm hopeful someday he replies one of mine. And I'm wondering if because he's getting used to this morons, the reason why he prefers to ignore them. In addition his fans are gonna be there to protect him, though he can do it by himself.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/20/2013, 10:47 am

brisallie wrote:

I've never had a fish as a pet, so probably that why I didn't know about this decoration. So I want the stickers for my room Smile and good luck finding those Oz stickers.

And I didn't know that Chris replied his instagram messages, because as some of you said he received a lot in both his twitter and instagram accounts. So now I'm hopeful someday he replies one of mine. And I'm wondering if because he's getting used to this morons, the reason why he prefers to ignore them. In addition his fans are gonna be there to protect him, though he can do it by himself.

Guilty. I'm super protective of him on his Instagram. He gets a lot more comments do its more likely to be somebody ignorant. Every time I come across a comment that is either super creepy and personal or just plain insulting, I report it. blushh
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/21/2013, 4:24 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn5xpeH8k71qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/21/2013, 5:46 pm

Hey Guys! I'm in Kansas and Oz, of course, is a big thing here in the gift stores. I would be glad to check around for the stickers and let you know what I find out. Of course, there is the internet but that takes the fun out of it! I love a challenge to find stuff.

I have to tell you that one time I was working a "shift" in the antique mall that I had a booth in and I found this antique Llama and posted what I found and told @chriscolfer that if he wanted an antique I would gladly get it for him but I was not going to do so otherwise (yeah, like that got me a response) but here is the kicker: Two days later I worked again and it was.. gone! Someone had purchased it and it was not in an easy place to find. So coincidence or did some fan see my tweet and get it? who knows. And of course the antique mall owner who sold it could not remember anything about the person, ugh!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/21/2013, 6:06 pm

ladydianab wrote:Hey Guys! I'm in Kansas and Oz, of course, is a big thing here in the gift stores. I would be glad to check around for the stickers and let you know what I find out. Of course, there is the internet but that takes the fun out of it! I love a challenge to find stuff.
Yes, please do!
I know for sure I won't be able to find anything here in the Netherlands. I have this little fishtank (which officially is for my kids but I have to clean it and feed the fish) on which those stickers would look really nice. Smile
(And it wouldn't even only be because of Chris but because I'm a big fan of the Oz stories myself.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/22/2013, 2:17 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn6j7g1BPl1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/22/2013, 2:31 am

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn271qK45P1qe476yo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn271qK45P1qe476yo2_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn26uabSFA1qe476yo2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn26uabSFA1qe476yo1_1280

Ew. Poor little thing! :(

Btw, I thought that clip of Will talking was hilarious! He is no more offensive than Darren is with his potty mouth and college humor.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/22/2013, 4:25 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Download?mid=2_0_0_1_2340670_AKLmjkQAAAInUZ0ZGQAAAJ7aLU0&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Can I just take a moment to appreciate this photo and quote? This man is way wiser than his years would make us believe. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/23/2013, 12:12 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tumblr_mn80mqPt0i1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 5:01 am

2013 Teen Choice Awards: Glee, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer Nominated!

Glee is sadly no longer a darling of Emmy voters, having unjustly been ignored at the awards show last year. However, the Teen Choice Awards continue to be a much different story.

Glee has been nominated in three categories for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards, announced on May 22. The show is up for Choice TV Show: Comedy, with Lea Michele (Rachel) nominated for Choice TV Actress: Comedy, and Chris Colfer (Kurt) up for Choice TV Actor: Comedy. Rejoice!

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tcalea--4507498642668212828
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 38 Tcachris-3632239494771271096

The awards telecast airs on Sunday, August 11, and fans who are between 13 and 19 years old can vote for their faves at the Teen Choice Awards site. And you can vote once a day, so let’s make our voices heard, Gleeks! We have faith in you!

These noms shouldn’t come as too big of a shock, since Glee, Lea, and Chris all won in these categories at the awards show last year. Still, with new shows in the running every year, it’s a definite testament to the show’s fanbase that it continues to get nominated in the top categories.

So will the show run the table again this year? We of course think so, but the competition is as stiff as ever, especially for the top series prize, including Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, and New Girl.

For the acting awards, we’re betting Lea has it in the bag, despite going up against Zooey Deschanel and Mindy Kaling. Meanwhile, we think Chris could repeat, but he’s up against some fierce competish, including Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet, who took home the Emmy this year for Supporting Actor, not to mention two-time Emmy winner Jim Parsons (Big Bang). Yikes.

Sadly, no one else from Glee was nominated — not even Cory Monteith, who was nominated in 2010 and 2011. And Glee guest star Neil Patrick Harris was nominated for his role on How I Met Your Mother last year, but he didn’t make the cut this time around.

Congrats to Lea and Chris! Now what are you waiting for? Start voting already!
Wetpaint
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/23/2013, 6:21 am

Wasn't Parsons nominated last year as well though? I think he's always nominated for everything. (I do think he's quite good in TBBT.)Personally I don't think MF is that good anymore and for me Stonestreets work is always over the top, like he's supposed to be because of his characterisation. But yes Lea and Chris are liked even after this terrible season. Zooey's about gazilloin more minutes in TV screen than Lea, same goes for Chris vs. everyone else in his category.

It's nice to see that these light entertainment pieces are giving kudos to where it belongs and call Glee out for giving nothing to these great actors.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 6:49 am

valkeakuulas wrote:It's nice to see that these light entertainment pieces are giving kudos to where it belongs and call Glee out for giving nothing to these great actors.
It's also nice that these are the Teen Choice awards, debunking the theory that the teens who watch Glee think that the New York narrative is too serious and therefore like the characters in high school better, specifically Blaine (and basically Darren). hapitgh

Neil Patrick Harris was nominated last year as well, but not this year. That takes away another big contender for Chris.
And Chris and Lea both won last year. uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/23/2013, 6:50 am

I am just very happy that it is still Chris who gets nominated all the time and not anyone else from Glee. Darren must drown in jealously Twisted Evil .

How good do you think are his chances? Chris has a very rapid fanbase. I predict he might win or least has a good chance.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next