Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica on 5/17/2013, 4:21 pm

she apparently went back to LA earlier this week. everybody has his/her own schedule.

for chris, since he's taking will and ashley along, it makes perfect sense to hang out in NY for longer. i hope they had plenty of fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/17/2013, 4:43 pm

fantastica wrote:she apparently went back to LA earlier this week. everybody has his/her own schedule.

for chris, since he's taking will and ashley along, it makes perfect sense to hang out in NY for longer. i hope they had plenty of fun.

Have you been stalking Lea again, Kim?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Buenos on 5/17/2013, 5:08 pm

Yes, I realize Lea had other stuff.

For Chris' Paris opening of "Struck by Lightning" I wouldn't be surprised if he tags on a full European vacation, EuroDisney will be revisited. Smile
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6319
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/17/2013, 5:17 pm

Buenos wrote:Yes, I realize Lea had other stuff.

For Chris' Paris opening of "Struck by Lightning" I wouldn't be surprised if he tags on a full European vacation, EuroDisney will be revisited. Smile

I love how, when he's on a business trip, he makes the complete most of it. You can tell that he just really enjoys life in general, which is something I can definitely admire. Smile
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2013, 11:49 pm



avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 7:26 am

This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  sheny on 5/18/2013, 7:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

He has a nice voice. I found it funny. You can't expect the kids who ship CC to understand his sarcasm. Haters will hate him no matter what he says. Even if he start talking about puppies and baby unicorns they will still try to prove what an awful person he is.


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 8:03 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

He has a nice voice. I found it funny. You can't expect the kids who ship CC to understand his sarcasm. Haters will hate him no matter what he says. Even if he start talking about puppies and baby unicorns they will still try to prove what an awful person he is.


I like his voice to.

And I found it funny as well.

I think I would love to be in a room with Chris and Will, I think it would be extremely entertaining.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/18/2013, 8:10 am

I am at work. What does he say?
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  sheny on 5/18/2013, 8:22 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am at work. What does he say?

I think this is his New Year's wish for 2013 but he is very sarcastic. There is some swearing, he uses words like f*cking, whore, drugs, etc. That's why some people find it offensive.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/18/2013, 8:24 am

Oh I love sarcasm. I cannot wait to listen to it. I totally start to get why Chris seems to like him coool .
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 8:31 am

I love what he says about Game of Thrones. I love that show and must be something he watches.

He must be into europeon history as well.
It's all tongue and cheek and humorous. I love this sort of humour.

It's just sarcastic fun, and I love it.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/18/2013, 11:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:I love what he says about Game of Thrones. I love that show and must be something he watches.

He must be into europeon history as well.
It's all tongue and cheek and humorous. I love this sort of humour.

It's just sarcastic fun, and I love it.
Man, this guys a smartass. tonguue I can see why the CrissColfers found him offensive, but Darren doesn't exactly have a clean mouth. I hear him say 'Fuck' all the time and I'm sure he's said a few other things. I don't generally watch videos of Darren so I really don't know for sure.

Honestly, I don't think we have to worry about the fandom chasing away Will. He, like Chris, seems hardened and definitely able to handle himself.

Also, his voice kind of reminds me of a narrators. A smooth baritone. I wonder if he can sing?
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/18/2013, 2:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/18/2013, 2:28 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 10:22 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two.

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/18/2013, 10:26 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two.

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.

I will gladly be one of those fans. Razz I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel on 5/18/2013, 10:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.
Oh no, please not. Do not bring his personal relationship into his professional events. Evil or Very Mad
I know it's a funny idea and noone means any harm with it, but I really think bringing dinosaur toys for Chris as a direct reference to his bf is overstepping privacy boundaries.

Will is not Chris' cat, but his bf. It's okay to bring a toy for Brian, but Will is a grown man with his own life, a life he happens to share with a famous actor/writer. Will is not a celebrity, he is not public domain in the way that Chris sometimes is treated.
Will's love for dinosaurs is none of the fans' business, nor his relationship with Chris, besides what Chris wants to show us or what gets out via accidental sighthings. We already know more about Will than we should, and maybe what Chris and Will are aware off.
(They also might not even get the dinosaurs reference.)

Chris and Will are not a ship we can fangirl over. They are not a fictive relationship on a tv show, but real people with a private life, and only one of these people has chosen a public life.


Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/18/2013, 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/18/2013, 10:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.
Oh no, please not. Do not bring his personal relationship into his professional events. Evil or Very Mad
I know it's a funny idea and noone means any harm with it, but I really think bringing dinosaur toys for Chris as a direct reference to his bf is overstepping privacy boundaries.

You're probably right, Marie. I was joking, but it wouldn't surprise me if some fans did that. I, personally, wouldn't because that would be embarrassing for him and I wouldn't like it if I was in his position. I also wouldn't want to make Chris uncomfortable. The crazies do that enough already. sayian
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie on 5/18/2013, 11:21 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.

The idea makes me laugh. Dont get me wrong, by one side I know is a way the fans will show how much they like Will, but by other hand is better to keep his private and professional life separate. Until someday, is officially announce he's dating Will, but in the meantime, is better to keep off.

And I've listened to the record that Will did. And though I couldn't catch everything, I noticed some sarcasm in his voice. And you know what, I've always imagined the boy who will ever date Chris, should have that in common with him. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 11:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will.


http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two.

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.

I will gladly be one of those fans. I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!

I would just love to be there to see Chris's reaction.

But then that would be over stepping as this is Chris's personal life.

But the thing is you can't stop fans who decide to do this. I am sure some are already on planning on doing this, that are quite young and just think it is an innocent thing they are doing. It would be hard for a twelve year old, a thirteen year old or a fourteen year old to realise they shouldn't really do this, but just want to do it because they think it is a sweet thing to do and they really like Will.

I think if Chris went on Chelsea Lately he could come out about him and Will. He came out on her show.

Will is getting to mix with others from the cast.

And one fan tweeted she had a conversation with Chris, Will and Ashley.

And there is a 9 second video where Chris and Will are walking through Central Park and at the end they lean into each other.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/18/2013, 11:32 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two.

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.

I will gladly be one of those fans. I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!

I would just love to be there to see Chris's reaction.

But then that would be over stepping as this is Chris's personal life.

But the thing is you can't stop fans who decide to do this. I am sure some are already on planning on doing this, that are quite young and just think it is an innocent thing they are doing. It would be hard for a twelve year old, a thirteen year old or a fourteen year old to realise they shouldn't really do this, but just want to do it because they think it is a sweet thing to do and they really like Will.

I think if Chris went on Chelsea Lately he could come out about him and Will. He came out on her show.

Will is getting to mix with others from the cast.

And one fan tweeted she had a conversation with Chris, Will and Ashley.

And there is a 9 second video where Chris and Will are walking through Central Park and at the end they lean into each other.

There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. wub
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 5/18/2013, 11:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two.

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris.

I will gladly be one of those fans. I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!

I would just love to be there to see Chris's reaction.

But then that would be over stepping as this is Chris's personal life.

But the thing is you can't stop fans who decide to do this. I am sure some are already on planning on doing this, that are quite young and just think it is an innocent thing they are doing. It would be hard for a twelve year old, a thirteen year old or a fourteen year old to realise they shouldn't really do this, but just want to do it because they think it is a sweet thing to do and they really like Will.

I think if Chris went on Chelsea Lately he could come out about him and Will. He came out on her show.

Will is getting to mix with others from the cast.

And one fan tweeted she had a conversation with Chris, Will and Ashley.

And there is a 9 second video where Chris and Will are walking through Central Park and at the end they lean into each other.

There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands.

I think everyone has seen that one.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie on 5/19/2013, 12:14 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. wub

I've seen that photo. And though the pic itself isn't so clear, you still can see how they're holding hands. And Chris's wearing his beloved leather jacket.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/19/2013, 12:17 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. wub

I've seen that photo. And though the pic itself isn't so clear, you still can see how they're holding hands. And Chris's wearing his beloved leather jacket.

Bless that leather jacket. wub
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum