Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ladydianab on 2/23/2013, 1:49 am

NO wait! Darren has a fake girlfriend? That means he can do some soul searching, decide he is gay, and as life imitates art, there can be that love triangle, and Chris, Darren and Will can sing CWM! Razz

I'm kidding. Of course. I wish there were more pics of Chris with Will. And seriously, Ashley is co-chair? Whhyyy? (I don't know how to whine in print). So will this party be televised or will we have to wait for the papparazzi to provide us some eye candy photos?
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/23/2013, 1:55 am

This was fun! :D

But how will Chris, Will and Darren sing CWM if it's a duet?! Wink

I'm pretty sure it's not televised like the actual Oscar ceremony is. Ashley is a co-chair too? Where Chris goes, Ashely follows...just behind Will! Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab on 2/23/2013, 2:08 am

It's a dream sequence, remember? so of course the more the merrier, throw in a few more characters and the duet can become a chorus line. lol! hola

Okay, I'm done, for realsies.
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/23/2013, 2:13 am

LOL!

I hope Darren leads the chorus line then, especially in that sexy red outfit from the "Diva" episode! Chris will he his forever. Rolling Eyes

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 2/23/2013, 2:22 am

It really seems Chris is probably dating Will but I would rather take the stories about seeing them with grain of salt. Everyone suddenly seems to see them together and I think most of it is trolling and fake.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2013, 2:37 am

and will looks different in each pictures. maybe there are many different "will" look-a-likes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/23/2013, 2:45 am

[quote="fantastica"]and will looks different in each pictures. maybe there are many different "will" look-a-likes.[/quote

....Are you saying that Chris is dating a set of octuplets?! ohmy

fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2013, 3:00 am

Razz

OT, talking about that famous octuplets mom, she is now a stripper in some place. I saw a group of photos of her baring her assets on a pole. the article says she needs money to feed her army of kids (how many, 14?)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 2/23/2013, 3:37 am

I read on tumblr Kerrie troll is hating again and that she also twisted as "proof" of chris being arrogant some video of palm reading. I was curious what is it about so I googled it and found video of some guy reading Chris's palm. I am rathersceptical about these things and I personaly don't understand most of it but if anyone is interested, here is the video just for a fun.

Last edited by arina on 2/23/2013, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 2/23/2013, 7:17 am

Older interview of Chris talking about Kurt in New York and working with Sarah Jessica Parker

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/43792653961/chris-colfer-talks-about-kurt-in-new-york-and
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle on 2/23/2013, 7:52 am

LOL, palm-reading...

There's something much more appropriate you can do with your palms regarding this subject matter:

Won't watch the video, 'cause I won't give this guy the attention he obviously craves for by using a well known name.

Waiting for a video to pop up now, of someone trying to read his fate from the coffee grounds in the paper cups Chris used during his last NY shooting (and then putting them up for sale on ebay).
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2013, 5:24 pm

He also read Darren s palm. Now crisscolferers r using this as proof that they r extremely compatible. blinkk

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/23/2013, 5:35 pm

I haven't seen the video, though I'm someone who believe in palm-reading, but only if the other person is reading your palm in person, not through a picture.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/23/2013, 6:06 pm

I've seen enough things in my life to believe in certain forms of character 'reading' and even foretelling a bit of the future (or better: getting a sort of support or confirmation) by means of tarot cards and such. I don't know how much of this particular palm reading is true, because it's done from a photograph, but still..... it's cunning how accurate this man's characterisation of Chris is.
And when you look at his palm reading videos of Darren and Cory I think he's got a lot right for them too.
Of course: he could have googled them to get information on them, but he did so many palm readings and he would have to do some real digging to find these specifics for all of them (like Cory's addictions and Darren's interests for sex and attention). So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt (also because I really like what he's saying). Smile

I find it intriguing, to say the least, although I personally won't let my life be led by fortune tellings. Still: finding some guidance via such means can be very satisfying and helpful, as long as you remember that you yourself determine your (future) life, not predictions. Not even prophecies like Harry Potter's. fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/23/2013, 6:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...

I find it intriguing, to say the least, although I personally won't let my life be led by fortune tellings. Still: finding some guidance via such means can be very satisfying and helpful, as long as you remember that you yourself determine your (future) life, not predictions. Not even prophecies like Harry Potter's. fanny2

So agree with this. I don't expect someone to foresee my future, and least if is someone like Trelawney. Besides, once somebody told me "we're the architects of our lifes". But I ask for some guidance when I feel overwhelmed by things.

But is still interesting to know those unknown sides of some celebs, because we only see the public face of them. And is funny what he said about Darren, what sort of pervert he's? lol

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/23/2013, 6:36 pm

brisallie wrote:So agree with this. I don't expect someone to foresee my future, and least if is someone like Trelawney. Besides, once somebody told me "we're the architects of our lifes". But I ask for some guidance when I feel overwhelmed by things.
My husband 'doodles' a bit in tarot cards, and it really helps people to put things in perspective and sort things out. He (my husband) and I believe that our subconscious can 'tell' us things, if only by discussing whatever someone puts in front of us via such means.

But is still interesting to know those unknown sides of some celebs, because we only see the public face of them. And is funny what he said about Darren, what sort of pervert he's? lol
I think @Jellyrolls might like Darren's palm reading. moque

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle on 2/23/2013, 6:44 pm

fantastica wrote:Now crisscolferers r using this as proof that they r extremely compatible. blinkk
notall

^Adequate description of this fandom, I guess.

brisallie wrote:I'm someone who believe in palm-reading, but only if the other person is reading your palm in person, not through a picture.
I hope my jibe against this custom didn't upset you. That wasn't my intention. But I don't believe in things like that. While palm-reading might have a more scientific air about it than astrology or reading cards, because the palm of course is directly linked to the person it's all about, to me it's still pretty random. Like making deductions about someone's psyche or intelligence from the form of their ears or shape of their heads (theories that were actually discussed in medical history but turned out to be incorrect). It's dubious, even more so when it's done in absence and without consent of the person analyzed, and used by third parties to discredit this person or make weird assumptions.

Glorfindel wrote:I don't know how much of this particular palm reading is true, because it's done from a photograph, but still..... it's cunning how accurate this man's characterisation of Chris is.
Chris is a public person and like you said: this man could gather just as much knowlege about his character with a few minutes on youtube, wikipedia, google or tumblr as anyone of us who don't know him personally has, so no, this doesn't convince me. suure

Last edited by glimmerle on 2/23/2013, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2013, 6:50 pm

or he can just read our posts. it's easy to find it via google. Smile

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle on 2/23/2013, 7:03 pm

^LOL, he should just delurk already! Razz
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2013, 7:32 pm

maybe he's actually Fantastica... fanny2 tonguue Razz

coool coool coool

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/23/2013, 7:48 pm

glimmerle wrote:

brisallie wrote:I'm someone who believe in palm-reading, but only if the other person is reading your palm in person, not through a picture.
I hope my jibe against this custom didn't upset you. That wasn't my intention...

It's fine. I think each person have their own opinion, and if those opinions are share respectfully, I'm ok with it.

Chris is a public person and like you said: this man could gather just as much knowlege about his character with a few minutes on youtube, wikipedia, google or tumblr as anyone of us who don't know him personally has, so no, this doesn't convince me. suure

Exactly. So this would be more accurate if he says something that only Chris's friends or relatives know. But if that information if ever revealed, I'd find it intrusive, because is given without the permission of the person involved.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/23/2013, 11:57 pm

Oh, don't listen to Kerrie. That idiot is really losing it tonight. I love watching the people on IMDB tear her apart. As for the palm reading: cool! Interesting analysis! I love things like that!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/24/2013, 12:25 am

I think the palm reader guy is full of crap. I don't really believe in that stuff, and even if I did, I don't think he could get a clear enough view of the hand in a paparazzi picture viewed on an iPad to make an accurate reading. I just took a picture of my hand with my iPad, and only the long and deep lines on my hand were viewable.

Trust me, the guy googled them, and is saying what people want him to say to get attention.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/24/2013, 1:06 am

i don't believe that stuff either. i didn't even finish the whole thing.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/24/2013, 2:24 am

High-res

Twitter you are doing it right tonight!
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down