Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 2/22/2013, 7:17 pm

i diddn't think chris was a morning person but if Will is making him get up early to jog on the beach i am all for it (not like I have any say in this, but bless them).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/22/2013, 7:54 pm

How sweet!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/22/2013, 8:57 pm

That is so nice. I'm glad he's got a guy in his life to love. Ah, romance. (The really bad, nosy part of me wants to know if they cohabitate.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2013, 9:08 pm

fantastica wrote:i saw this on a chinese glee forum. it has no source so i have no idea who wrote it but it's recent enough since it mentioned Will:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 Eac4b711

That is interesting.

Whether it is somewhere near where Chris lives or maybe it's somewhere near where Will lives. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 4247136565
Chris might have some obssessive and crazy fans but I think he has more respectful and decent ones like ourselves and others. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930
I love hearing about these Chris and Will sightings. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 413578547
The CrissColfer nuts get all upset and start having meltdowns on tumblr. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 3429310274
I would be so happy if they did eventually start living together.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/22/2013, 11:40 pm

^ Haha! I can hear the CrissColfer shippers screaming right now (and not fangirl screams!) Smile

If they ever would live together, I'm sure Will would be the one to move in. Chris has a house, after all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2013, 11:46 pm

just because they live together doesn't mean they are actually lovers. he can very well be his roomie to pay for his huge mortgage, or his house keeper getting free room and board. or better yet, he can be Brian's full time sitter. Smile heck, i would love to be brian's sitter even if i have to live in the cupboard.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/22/2013, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2013, 11:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:^ Haha! I can hear the CrissColfer shippers screaming right now (and not fangirl screams!) Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930

If they ever would live together, I'm sure Will would be the one to move in. Chris has a house, after all.
True. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 4247136565
CrissColfers nuts will be wailing that all their fantasies are destroyed or try to invent some other story why they are living together looking even more ridiculous than they already do. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2013, 11:50 pm

fantastica wrote:just because they live together doesn't mean they are actually lovers. he can very well be his roomie to pay for his huge mortgage, or his house keeper getting free room and board. or better yet, he can be Brian's full time sitter. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930 heck, i would love to be brian's sitter even if i have to live in the cupboard.
I now want a pic with Chris, Will and Brian. Just them sitting on couch with Brian sitting on Chris's lap, with Will beside him would be great. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 4247136565
Nothing intimate, just something cute and adorable would please me. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2013, 11:54 pm

bayth wrote:That is so nice. I'm glad he's got a guy in his life to love. Ah, romance. (The really bad, nosy part of me wants to know if they cohabitate.)

i won't go after you w/ an axe for being curious. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/23/2013, 12:13 am

fantastica wrote:i saw this on a chinese glee forum. it has no source so i have no idea who wrote it but it's recent enough since it mentioned Will:

I'm glad he's having a good time with Will Smile, and also I'm glad there're fans who're not intruders, despite of they're giving this details, but they didn't take a pic.

...However, I wouldn't have been bad to have a pic, because Crisscolfers are so delusional, that I'm sure they will say this's PR stuff.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 12:17 am

you can have a thousand pics and they won't convince crisscolferers a bit. the power of "faith" is extremely powerful. you don't need to see god to believe his existence. similarly, if you really believe in crisscolfer, nothing will make you change your mind.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:21 am

Obviously, Chris is having an illicit, incestuous affair with his favorite cousin, Will. It's up to Darren to turn gay and to save Chris from this sick twist! It's okay, Chris...your soulmate and knight in shining armour will save you and make you understand that you were meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 12:23 am

brisallie wrote:

I'm glad he's having a good time with Will Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930, and also I'm glad there're fans who're not intruders, despite of they're giving this details, but they didn't take a pic.

...However, I wouldn't have been bad to have a pic, because Crisscolfers are so delusional, that I'm sure they will say this's PR stuff.
Hopefully we get some pics Sunday at the Elton John Aids Foundation benefit. Ashley will be co-chair as well.
I want to see the CrissColfer nuts in meltdown again. It is so hilarious. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 3429310274
They can't touch Will, which makes it even better. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:24 am

They can't touch Will and Chris, and what they have! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 12:25 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Obviously, Chris is having an illicit, incestuous affair with his favorite cousin, Will. It's up to Darren to turn gay and to save Chris from this sick twist! It's okay, Chris...your soulmate and knight in shining armour will save you and make you understand that you were meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/23/2013, 12:33 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Obviously, Chris is having an illicit, incestuous affair with his favorite cousin, Will. It's up to Darren to turn gay and to save Chris from this sick twist! It's okay, Chris...your soulmate and knight in shining armour will save you and make you understand that you were meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!

ptdr

So funny. Still don't understand why they keep saying he's his cousin? Why Chris would date his cousin?...Oh let me guess, PR stuff.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 12:35 am

ok this appreciation thread is getting too snarky, not that i don't enjoy it. just sayin'. fanny2 Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:44 am

Chris is dating his cousin for publicity, DUH!!! Even bad publicity is good publicity. It's okay. Darren will save him from going down that route.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 12:48 am

but darren is not willing to save chris publicly. he even uses a fake girlfriend to cover that up. blinkk
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:52 am

Why does Darren have a fake girlfriend?! Everyone knows he's gay for Chris! UGH! They just need to get together already and make gay babies!!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 12:54 am

gay babies are happy babies. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:55 am

They sure are! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 1:29 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:They sure are! Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 1071211947
Completely agree. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 1:45 am

Yes! Plus, Chris can't make gay babies with his cousin...they will totally turn out, like, all webbed feet and stuff! Darren is the only answer!!!

LOL! Okay, okay...I'l stop! Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 1:49 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes! Plus, Chris can't make gay babies with his cousin...they will totally turn out, like, all webbed feet and stuff! Darren is the only answer!!!

LOL! Okay, okay...I'l stop! Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 3429310274
Actually this was a lot of fun. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next