Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

+19
MissSoniaPP
Delight
glimmerle
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
sheny
sahhar
arina
Buenos
Ireth
fantastica
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
brisallie
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 10:57 pm

ok, on After Elton, Chris and Will's Oscar party picture (w/ Ashley cropped out) has invited a lot of comments. One of them was Kerrie/Coco/GA. I just saw this response beneath her comment:

WOW
Posted by DestinyRidesAgain (2 posts) on February 26, 2013 at 06:44am
This is the first time that I've felt the need to join one of these sites in order to comment, but I have to say that I have personally met, interviewed and sociallised with Chris Colfer a number of times and most recently at the SAG awards.

Chris Colfer is actually one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth celebrities I have ever met. I first met him back in season one of Glee, when he was starting to catch the attention of the media. He was a sweet and humble kid back then with a very quick wit and a very kind heart. As the years have progressed and his fame has increased I would have expected him to change, however, everytime I meet him, he is the same sweet, kindhearted, humble kid that he was back in the beginning and there are not many celebrities that that can be said of.

As for ignoring the other members of the Glee cast, I must say that having witnessed Chris getting his groove on with Amber, Lea, Cory and others of his Glee cast pals on the dance floor at the SAG awards after party and seeing him chatting animatedly with them all at different points in the evening, I felt the need to say something.

Just because there are no photographs does not mean that a person is rude or distant from others, it just means that there are no photographs, or rather, that there are no photographs that have been published, as many take private photographs together at these events.

Chris Colfer is a very private person and he is also a rather shy young man.

I do not know who you are, or what your agenda is, but it is obvious that you have a dislike for Chris Colfer and have decided to vent that dislike on public sites. It is fine to not like a celebrity, but the best thing to do in cases like this is to simply ignore that celebrity and carry on with normal life.

http://www.afterelton.com/2013/02/photo-gallery-elton-john-oscar-party-chris-colfer-boyfriend?page=last#comments

too bad she/he doesn't know that Kerrie/Coco/GA does not have a normal life to carry on. She needs to spew her toxin to survive.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

Post  ladydianab 2/26/2013, 11:00 pm

Um, no, not that I have every seen. Men usually do the bro hug, right. We women do the cheek kiss thing. I have no real idea. Wouldn't Chris say something if he was anything other than a BF? And adding Ashley to the mix is equally strange in my opinion. Which also makes me wonder: how come Chris has whoever is with him walk three paces behind? He like walks off and leaves everyone else in the dust. He's a fast young dude!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 11:11 pm

chris walks ahead for hte photoshoot. and in a crowd he doesn't have to be right next to his bf at ALL times. what we see is only from a few photos. they don't (and can't) tell the whole story.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/26/2013, 11:17 pm

So true! I am sure some days he would like to "run" from the photographers and fans. He seems very gracious when he does interact thus avoiding the backlash of angry paparazzi. I am thinking of the last issue with Alec Baldwin. It cannot be easy to always be in the public eye and always scrutinized. I am shocked at some comments that are out there!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 11:20 pm

brisallie wrote:
Sorry this is so late, but someone asks the kids where they think they'll be in five years in season three, and Rachel and Kurt both answer "Broadway" at the same time. Then, they smile at each other and go "Twinsies!" (Meaning they are like spiritual twins.)

Nice answer, but I think she's referring to why the gif isn't moving?

And those people that found him hot back then in 2009, I think they're slightly pervs. He looked like a 12/14 years old boy then. But today anyone who has the perverts feelings, feel free to have it.

Didn't the paparazzi snap the video of Chris kissing Will at the SAG awards or whatever it was?

They did. But it was a kiss on the cheeks, so for instance crisscolfers can say is not a big deal. But boys usually give a kiss to other boys on the cheeks?

Oh! LOL! Well, if that's the case, I'm afraid I have no idea. I'm clueless when it comes to technology of the internet. I'm so out of it, I used to call gifs "gifts". Laughing

And no, men are normally not affectionate with each other at all. Especially Chris...he has to be so careful with all of his male co-stars so that people don't think they are dating. That's why he's always had to be a little stand-offish with them. There is no way he'd kiss this guy, even on the cheek, with cameras watching if he wasn't dating him. But that's just my opinion.

Chris is a very fast, "take charge" type of walker! Smile

Great comment. Kerrie is an idiot. Deep down, the moron knows what she is doing is wrong and unfounded. If the POS was right, she wouldn't have to make shit up and grasp at straws the way she does. Not only that, but the little creep has said on other forums and twitter that she was proud of Chris for SBL and that she was a "huge fan" of Chris on twitter when she tweeted somebody about info for a SBL release in Ireland. Truth is, the dumb bitch doesn't really hate Chris at all...at least, not totally. I think it's a love/hate thing. The "hate" comes from nothing that Chris has done, I think the bitch is just addicted to hate, projecting her own failures onto someone, and blaming someone for the horrible person she is and for how awful her life is. She refuses to take responsibilty and to place the blame where it really belongs: herself. Kerrie is projecting her self hate onto Chris, because she feels she has to project it onto somebody in order to stop herself from committing suicide, and Chris just so happens to be her target. It's really nothing personal. The bitch just loves to hate. She let herself down, she hates herself, she has no one to blame but herself for her life, she is the awful person, she is the failure...but she's such a coward, she'd rather pick on someone else than admit what a POS she really is. She thinks hating Chris is a form of therapy. Erm, no...it isn't. Get help, Kerrie. I know you are reading this. Hating Chris does not make you a better person and does not improve your life. Frankly, it doesn't make you happier either. It just makes you pathetic. Look up Mark David Chapman, because you act like him. Do you really want to go down that path? Everyone hates you enough as is. Get help and get a life. Channel your self hate and anger into something positive. Find another way to get off other than getting a sick thrill in stalking Chris, you'll be glad you did. Or is stalking Chris the only thing you think you are good for? It's not his fault you suck as a person and your life sucks: it's yours. Chris is everything you will never be (in a good way). And that's not his fault, it's yours. He doesn't even know who you are, you pathetic twat. Stop taking your mental illness out on him, it makes you sick. Understand that all of the crap you accuse Chris of being is really just you projecting your own ugly characteristics onto him. Chris is the opposite of all of the crap you accuse him of. When you hate on Chris, you're really just hating yourself (and I don't blame you). You really are disgusting and worthless. Do something with your life, you pathetic POS. And no, being an infamous stalker doesn't count. Do you think Chris became what he is by sitting around and hate-stalking people? No. Look at all the good Chris has done. Look at all of his accomplishments. Look at how happy he is. Now contrast that with how miserable you are. You've done nothing good, contributed nothing and you've accomplished nothing other than being a stalker. I don't blame you for being angry, but direct that anger inward, because that is where it belongs. You ruined your own life and Chris has nothing to do with it.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/26/2013, 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 11:26 pm

@Kim, thanks for posting that comment. It was nice from that person to say that about Chris, but I've learned that nothing will convince GA otherwise. She keeps saying how "diva" is this boy.

ladydianab wrote:Um, no, not that I have every seen. Men usually do the bro hug, right. We women do the cheek kiss thing. I have no real idea. Wouldn't Chris say something if he was anything other than a BF? And adding Ashley to the mix is equally strange in my opinion. Which also makes me wonder: how come Chris has whoever is with him walk three paces behind? He like walks off and leaves everyone else in the dust. He's a fast young dude!!

I'll talk from what I've seen among my male classmates, they usually shake hands, and at the same time they hit their shoulders as it were a semi hugging. But a kiss? Umm let me think, though latin people we're affectionate toward others, I'm not sure if boys are that affectionate yet.

And by the moment Chris has been quiet with everything, he's not denying or confirming if Will if he's boyfriend, a relative or a friend. Nothing. And if Ashley is in the mix, he just wanted to invite his bestie to the event, as he have done every year.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 11:30 pm

Chris is not a "diva". The dumb bitch just wants an excuse to hate because that's how miserable she is. Hating on others makes her feel better. She really needs to put herself out of her misery.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/26/2013, 11:41 pm

Wow, whoever this GA person is she sounds really scary. I have heard of crazed fans that break in to celebrity houses, stalk to the point of having a restraining order and in the extreme case killing the object of their affections. In a psychology class I took in college I read a book on fan obsession. This fan was crazy about David Cassidy and was actually in therapy. It was a difficult read and boy do I hope to never appear to be an over zealous fan to friends and family etc.. He is just so darn cute, though!! Is Chris screensaver over the top?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 11:50 pm

She literally sounds exactly like Mark David Chapman and Robert John Bardo from a psychological standpoint with this love/hate obbession she has with Chris. Luckily, she is in Ireland and nowhere near Chris. I doubt she'd ever have the guts to say any of the hate she spouts to Chris' face, anyway. Hiding behind a computer screen makes her so "brave". On the street, I'm sure she'd be just as starstruck as any of us. I think she just gets off on being a troll and likes the attention.

We here are all normal and supportive of Chris. That thing known as Kerrie is not. She's mentally unbalanced and needs to be locked up in a jail cell or a mental hospital ASAP.

Kerrie: you hate Chris because he is everything you will never be. Intelligent, talented, successful, happy, loved, influential, looked up to. You are hated and despised. You are a joke. You have nothing. So, it makes sense that you "hate" him. Only, you try to justify your hate with all of these inane excuses that you have that "prove" Chris is a horrible person and that he deserves it. You seek validation by others by trying to get them to agree with your opinions, because deep down, YOU don't even agree with your opinions. Because hating on someone has wonderful as Chris, who has done nothing wrong, would *gasp!* make you the monster and make you in the wrong, which you obviously are. When someone is hating on someone as compulsively as you are, it is a sign that the real problems ALWAYS lays with the hater in the situation, and not their target. You are a typical bully and you are a stalker.

Maybe she feels that this is the only way she can gain a sense of identity and notice ("Kerrie, the Chris-hating stalker") as she knows that she, unlike Chris, has nothing good to offer the world. No talent and no inspiration to speak of. Nothing good to say. So instead, she rides on the coattails of someone who is actually worthwhile by stalking him and trying to link her name up with his. After all, she gets alot of (negative) attention by being a hater, whereas Chris gets all of the potitive attention by being himself. She is a ball of negativity and Chris is a ball of positivity. Anyway, she needs to get a hobby. But hate feeds on itself. Like I said, I think she's addicted to hate.

I think she secretly loves Chris, or why would she make him the center of her universe? Why would she stalk him online and obbsess over his every little move? Why would she stalk his boyfriend? Why would she watch his show, watch his films and read his books as well as go out of her way to watch his interviews? Seems like an awful a lot of attention to pay to someone whom you "hate". I want her to prove me wrong and to leave him the hell alone. Or is her life just so sad and pathetic that she needs to focus on someone she "hates" in order to make it more interesting?

And as Chris gets more successful and confident and happy, Kerrie gets more crazed and hateful...have any of you noticed that? I guess this 22 year old's successes and amazing life highlight that 26/27 year old's failures and lack of a life. Again, it's not Chris' fault...it's hers. She probably thinks that hating on Chris is her vice and it's a harmless "activity", but she's really just harming herself more in the long run (because she can't touch Chris). Hating/stalking someone never made anyone's lives any better. I dare her to look up where all of the stalkers ended up: in jail, in mental hospitals or dead by their own hands. Doesn't sound like a nice life to me.

Maybe the dumb bitch knows there is something amiss in her brain. She knows she has this obbsession with Chris, this cumpulsion in her brain, so "hating" on Chris is her way of trying to "purge" him from her brain without admitting that she is the one with the problem. Well, it's not Chris' fault that her brain is broken and stuck on him. She needs to seek professional help for her mental problems. Obviously, she knows that hating Chris will not make her life better and make her happier in the long run...it doesn't make her a good person either. It just makes her a pathetic, hateful, delusional and hyprocritical stalker....not only that, but a stalker who refuses to admit they have a problem in the first place. They say that truly crazy people do not know they are crazy, after all.

And of course, there are assbackwards, dysfunctional and sadistic people who claim to "love" those they treat the worst. This could be her idiotic way of "loving" him. Thin line between love and hate, and all that jazz.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/27/2013, 2:08 am

This has absolutely nothing to do with Chris, but everything to do with Jennifer Lawrence. This has to be one of the cutest videos I've seen in a while: