Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/11/2013, 12:33 am

These spoilers suck. It it is a huge mistake to have them make out and then go all the way. Kurt hasn't even said he forgives himself. Blaine is a whiny cheating asshole who doesn't deserve Kurt. They are really screwing Kurt over in this storyline. Kurt should get more than a few flirty scenes with Adam before going back to the oil slick.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/11/2013, 12:37 am

Jellyrolls wrote:These spoilers suck. It it is a huge mistake to have them make out and then go all the way. Kurt hasn't even said he forgives himself. Blaine is a whiny cheating asshole who doesn't deserve Kurt. They are really screwing Kurt over in this storyline. Kurt should get more than a few flirty scenes with Adam before going back to the oil slick.

I agree. These spoilers have really upset me. Whether they get together again or not, for Kurt's own emotional well-being, this really pisses me off. Blaine does not deserve Kurt. Not one bit. I hate how much Kurt is getting screwed over in a storyline where his boyfriend cheats on him. It's disgusting.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/11/2013, 12:41 am

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:These spoilers suck. It it is a huge mistake to have them make out and then go all the way. Kurt hasn't even said he forgives himself. Blaine is a whiny cheating asshole who doesn't deserve Kurt. They are really screwing Kurt over in this storyline. Kurt should get more than a few flirty scenes with Adam before going back to the oil slick.

I agree. These spoilers have really upset me. Whether they get together again or not, for Kurt's own emotional well-being, this really pisses me off. Blaine does not deserve Kurt. Not one bit. I hate how much Kurt is getting screwed over in a storyline where his boyfriend cheats on him. It's disgusting.

Agree 100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/11/2013, 12:56 am

Make sure to tweet Ryan on Thursday that Kurt matters and not all of us are Klainers. Please. Klainers are going to take over on Thursday and we as Kurt fans need to be heard.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 12:57 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:But don't forget Finchel go all the way as well, but they aren't back to being a couple. So it doesn't mean that Klaine are either.

Like GleeOutBrazil have said, it is bittersweet, inconclusive.

it could be in episode 15 Blaine thinks they are back together, but back in New York for Kurt they aren't.

And GleeOutBrazil did say it was episode 14 that is good for Klainers not both. Which tells me they are not a couple.

Don't give up hope. Because I'm not.

Kurt is the most realistic character on the show and probably feels he made a mistake and now has given Blaine false hope.
Why would Adam have three big scenes, when all they had to do was have one scene and Kurt could tell him he is back with his boyfriend?
You don't need three scenes for that.
And by Ryan (if he's not trolling) we should be getting a Kadam duet this season.

It's not the possibility of a Klaine reunion that's upsetting, or that they will get together. It's the fact that they actually have sex which is upsetting, and the fact that Kurt is still hung up over someone who cheated on him and sleeps with him in a weak moment. Then we still have another scene with them singing Come What May and Kurt indecisive again. None of this sits well with me, Klaine reunion or not.
But aren't Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Brody and Adam snowed in at the loft, and a lot of us are assuming that "Come What May" is a dream sequence?
It is the first number.
But who starts the make-out, is what I want to know, because if it is Blaine and not Kurt, I will be happy, because it would be better that Kurt does not make the first move.
Plus we don't know what context this is in.
Is someone encouraging Kurt, or is Blaine preassuring him?
Blaine has always had a knack of making Kurt feel guilty causing him to cave in. Blaine knows his weaknesses and which buttons to push.
Is Kurt co-erced into this, or is it his own soul decision?
I have to see the episode to know the context.
I don't want a Klaine reunion as I know tumblr in the Chris Colfer will be insufferable and the Klainers will be crowing and harassing and mocking Kadam fans and threating Ryan and that this better be happening or....
Rachel has a moment of weakness with Finn, so Kurt does the same.
I am unhappy that Klaine do go all the way. I was so hoping that wasn't the case.
But I think Lima and McKinley are toxic to Kurt and always has been, and add Blaine into the mix it makes him feel like the weaker person because he is made to feel the lesser person and that Blaine is better, so I see this Kurt's insecurities coming to the surface that won't be told or shown but will be shown by Chris's brilliant acting, so again we have to assume off screen as we know Kurt better than these damn writers.
In New York he is strong.
We saw in episode 10 that he doesn't stand up to Blaine or tell him no. We only saw how uncomfortable he was. Plus his father was there.
This is entirely speculation, but I am hoping this is the case.
I would make me feel sick if it is Kurt that makes all the moves.
I am so hoping like anything that they didn't go there.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 12:59 am

sahhar wrote:Make sure to tweet Ryan on Thursday that Kurt matters and not all of us are Klainers. Please. Klainers are going to take over on Thursday and we as Kurt fans need to be heard.
We should go onto Porcelain Fans and in the Kadam tag and encourage them to do they same.
I am thinking Ryan might do a Q & A.
If he does we need to make sure we can drown out the Klainers if we can.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/11/2013, 1:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:But don't forget Finchel go all the way as well, but they aren't back to being a couple. So it doesn't mean that Klaine are either.

it could be in episode 15 Blaine thinks they are back together, but back in New York for Kurt they aren't.

And GleeOutBrazil did say it was episode 14 that is good for Klainers not both. Which tells me they are not a couple.

Kurt is the most realistic character on the show and probably feels he made a mistake and now has given Blaine false hope.
Why would Adam have three big scenes, when all they had to do was have one scene and Kurt could tell him he is back with his boyfriend?
And by Ryan (if he's not trolling) we should be getting a Kadam duet this season.

It's not the possibility of a Klaine reunion that's upsetting, or that they will get together. It's the fact that they actually have sex which is upsetting, and the fact that Kurt is still hung up over someone who cheated on him and sleeps with him in a weak moment. Then we still have another scene with them singing Come What May and Kurt indecisive again. None of this sits well with me, Klaine reunion or not.
But aren't Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Brody and Adam snowed in at the loft, and a lot of us are assuming that "Come What May" is a dream sequence?
It is the first number.
But who starts the make-out, is what I want to know, because if it is Blaine and not Kurt, I will be happy, because it would be better that Kurt does not make the first move.
Blaine has always had a knack of making Kurt feel guilty causing him to cave in. Blaine knows his weaknesses and which buttons to push.
I don't want a Klaine reunion as I know tumblr in the Chris Colfer will be insufferable and the Klainers will be crowing and harassing and mocking Kadam fans and threating Ryan and that this better be happening or....
I am unhappy that Klaine do go all the way. I was so hoping that wasn't the case.
But I think Lima and McKinley are toxic to Kurt and always has been, and add Blaine into the mix it makes him feel like the weaker person because he is made to feel the lesser person and that Blaine is better, so I see this Kurt's insecurities coming to the surface that won't be told or shown but will be shown by Chris's brilliant acting, so again we have to assume off screen as we know Kurt better than these damn writers.
We saw in episode 10 that he doesn't stand up to Blaine or tell him no. We only saw how uncomfortable he was. Plus his father was there.

The spoilers said they don't show who makes the first move, so it probably just cuts to them making out in the car, and Kurt is on top (this has been confirmed). Make of that what you will, I'm still not happy either way.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 2/11/2013, 1:13 am

I don't think I can watch that scene. I'll skip the next episode, I think, and watch episode 15 when it is aired. If they do go and get back together, I won't be able to watch Blee anymore. I'm done.
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 1:26 am

Songs for "I Do" are up.
Listened to "Just Can't Enough" it is really quite good. Chris is not singing in his higher range, and I actually love him on this song. It is evenly split which is also a good thing.
I don't know how to embed so if someone is able to, it would be appreciated.
I only watch show for Kurt/Chris so I will enjoy what I get of him and not care anymore about the show itself.
I am indifferent to Blaine and just happy that if Kurt did go back to Blaine at some stage, that Chris has someone better and doesn't have a Blaine of his own in his real life.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/11/2013, 1:33 am

I'm glad Chris used his normal register, and happy that he's actually singing.
Klainers better not complain about the lack of Klaine after this episode. Ryan has given them more than enough to work with for the rest of their lives, I'm not even going to go to Chris Colfer Tumblr because of the Klainers invading the place.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 1:50 am

sahhar wrote:I'm glad Chris used his normal register, and happy that he's actually singing.
Klainers better not complain about the lack of Klaine after this episode. Ryan has given them more than enough to work with for the rest of their lives, I'm not even going to go to Chris Colfer Tumblr because of the Klainers invading the place.
I would love it that later this turns into a slap in the face for the Klainers just to punish them for being so obnoxious to Ryan.
Ryan can do this if he wants to, if we show him that Kadam could be more popular.
I did tweet him that the fandom was loving Adam, but if as the Kurt fandom we could start an assualt of nice and polite tweets to Ryan after "I Do" that the Kadam dynamic is more interesting and how much we love Adam, and how better he is for Kurt.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/11/2013, 1:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:I'm glad Chris used his normal register, and happy that he's actually singing.
I would love it that later this turns into a slap in the face for the Klainers just to punish them for being so obnoxious to Ryan.
Ryan can do this if he wants to, if we show him that Kadam could be more popular.
I did tweet him that the fandom was loving Adam, but if as the Kurt fandom we could start an assualt of nice and polite tweets to Ryan after "I Do" that the Kadam dynamic is more interesting and how much we love Adam, and how better he is for Kurt.

I've already started doing that. Trying to be polite as possible and encouraging him to give Adam and Kurt a chance.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/11/2013, 2:04 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:

It is the first number.

The spoilers said they don't show who makes the first move, so it probably just cuts to them making out in the car, and Kurt is on top (this has been confirmed). Make of that what you will, I'm still not happy either way.

I am not happy either.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 2/11/2013, 2:24 am

I'm with Colfergirl, while they do make out, and have sex later, I think it is more the romance of the moment that leads them to it. I think Kurt will regret it, and who knows, perhaps that is when Kurt tells Blaine about Adam.

If we have an Adam heavy episode coming up, why have Kurt together with Blaine. If Kurt is with Blaine what is to keep Adam from pursuing him anyway. He might feel that Blaine isn't good enough for Kurt, because he already knows how unused Kurt is to compliments. They might decide to even the balance by having Kurt cheat on Blaine. But of course, Kurt cheats with a friend he has a lot in common with, and Blaine cheated with a stranger, but it will make Blaine look more sympathetic if they are looking to pair him with someone else.

I really think they have permanently broken up Brittana, they'll always be friends, but I don't think they will be lovers. Heather as an actress holds Naya back. If they break them up, why not Klaine as well?

Kurt being on top is just like their car scene in The First Time, Blaine pulls him there, it doesn't necessarily mean Kurt is being the aggressor or pursuer.

If anything, this episode might bring up just how Kurt is feeling about Adam. We know Kurt gets support and compliments from Adam, Kurt might love Blaine, but he also loves himself enough to do what is best for him. He might realize that immature Blaine is not what he needs or wants, even if he is attracted to him.

I just want to see mussed up Kurt, even if it is Blaine (currently) doing the mussing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 2:29 am

Kurt being on top sounds like a redux of TFT, but with a different outcome.
All of this just sounds like fan pandering so it encourages fans to watch.
But why would RIB waste a storyline by Kurt just chosing Blaine, when what would interest fans is Kurt having to eventually chose. The build-up would be more interesting, then just hey, they broke now they are back together.
They have Kurt wearing a t-shirt with a quesion mark.
I don't think RIB will not just have Kurt chose Blaine, because they need the ratings. And more Kurtsies will switch off if Kurt is automatically with Blaine.
There has be something else going on.
These writers never miss a chance for a love triangle. They are like crack to them.
I think this episode is to please the ships, so they continue to watch and nothing else. They need fans to tune in after the hiatus.
I think that is why Adam has more focus in episode 15, to keep us wanting to watch and the new Kadam shippers.
But I definitely am thinking Blaine will think they are back together.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/11/2013, 2:44 am

I am so upset, that I can't even find it in me to read all of these spoilers. Kurt is actually going to sleep with Blaine?! A makeout was bad enough! Blaine doesn't deserve him! I am not liking these spoilers at all!

This is such BS. Okay...while the idea of seeing Chris act in a makeout and sex scene (though, the first "sex scene" was so G rated that it hardly seemed like one) is tempting, this says volumes about poor Kurt as a character and his total lack of self worth and self respect. On top of that, we already know he has self esteem issues. This sucks that he's going to give himself to the jackwad who CHEATED on him and broke his heart and then BLAMED him for it in the first place!! Did he drink too much at the wedding or something? No matter. I am not mad at Kurt, though...I'm mad at the writers. What kind of message does this send? This is not healthy!

Here is what I think is going to go down (not literally!) fanny2 Kurt will give in and sleep with the cheater in a moment of weakness, because that is what is familiar to him. Like him and Rachel in "Glease", like Santana in "Diva", he will come to the bittersweet realization that this isn't home anymore....not Lima, not Blaine. He will finally, FINALLY move on from Blaine and this stupid, childhood romance of theirs and leave it behind in the past. He will return to NYC and begin an official, adult relationship with Adam. Glee characters repeat themselves over and over again and seem to have trouble letting go: Kurt and Blaine for "Klaine", Rachel and Finn for "Finchel", Santana for McKinley and Brittany, Kurt and Rachel for Lima. Here's hoping this backslide into Klaine will be one last hurrah for the Klainers...a parting present from RIB, before they kick the Klaine nonsense for good. Consider it closure.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 2/11/2013, 3:14 am

To be honest, I'm most pissed off that my fear of Kurt having to be jealous and protective and tell Tina off over Blaine is actually going to come to pass. Why does Kurt have to be jealous and angry over Tina, when Blaine doesn't have to be similarly upset or jealous over Adam? I hate that. It's not fair. :angry: Why does Kurt always have to be the one who feels threatened, just like with Sebastian? Why can't Blaine ever be in that position?

*trying her best not to let these spoilers ruin her week* Must calm down must calm down must calm down....
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/11/2013, 3:19 am

I'm upset over that too! To be honest, the lack of jealousy just makes Blaine look like a smug bastard, and even more unworthy of someone as beautiful as Kurt in my eyes.

Why, Kurt?!? WHHHHHY?!?!???!! vomit2 vomir arghh crycry No Suspect Mad (Where is the having-an-emotional-breakdown smiley icon when you need one?!) I must go to bed. I will continue to bitch about this tomorrow.

So THIS is why Chris looked so...sarcastic and less then thrilled in the promos. He knew this happened, and he's rolling his eyes just as hard as we are, but he can't say anything to RIB, because this is his job, after all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 2/11/2013, 3:41 am

We’ve Got Tonite (Glee Cast Version)

I know it's late, I know you're weary
I know your plans don't include me
Still here we are, both of us lonely
Both of us lonely

This is the part Kurt and Blaine sing in ''We've Got Tonite''. The bolded text is Blaine's words so I think this means they're not getting back together and Blaine knows this is just a one time thing. Even if Kurt starts a relationship with Adam in episode 15 it won't be cheating because Blaine realizes they are not a couple again.

I'm happy someone is finally telling Tina to back off, but I wish it wasn't Kurt.

Last edited by sheny on 2/12/2013, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/11/2013, 3:45 am

So...just one good screw for old time's sake? If it's just once, I guess I can deal with it. But it still doesn't sound very...Kurt-like to me. Suspect

I knew it! Kurt is a chronic "I'm having sex with my clothes on" type of person! Laughing (I can relate!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 2/11/2013, 3:53 am

Angry Kurt is very hot Kurt and Tina is an idiot. She really is stupid if she goes around telling what she did like it is some kind of accomplishment. What happened in that bedroom was not consensual telling it to Kurt to make him jelous just shows how delusional and crazy she is. 'm sorry I don't feel sorry for her or her tears after what she did in the last epsiode. Can't wait for someone to put Tina in her placeeven if it's Kurt.

Finally something good in this episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 4:17 am

sheny wrote:

Angry Kurt is very hot Kurt and Tina is an idiot. She really is stupid if she goes around telling what she did like it is some kind of accomplishment. What happened in that bedroom was not consensual telling it to Kurt to make him jelous just shows how delusional and crazy she is. 'm sorry I don't feel sorry for her or her tears after what she did in the last epsiode. Can't wait for someone to put Tina in her placeeven if it's Kurt.

Finally something good in this episode.

I like that they said angry Kurt not jealous angry Kurt.
I am thinking this is just a one off thing, the sex.
Though the CWM, makes me think if it is a dream sequence, that Blaine may think they are together. He is dumb that way.
The one giving these spoilers is a diehard Klainer. She is the one that said Kurt was happy in the Christmas episode when what we saw was not the case.
She is wearing Klaine googles.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 2/11/2013, 4:26 am

Just Can’t Get Enough - Glee Cast

I like this version more than the original. But maybe it's because of Chris.

Anything Could Happen - Glee Cast

This song is so boring Sleep

Jayma Mays, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley - Getting Married Today

ohmy

You're All I Need To Get By - Glee Cast

No

Actually all the songs except ''Just Can’t Get Enough'' and maybe ''We've Got Tonite'' are boring.

Last edited by sheny on 2/12/2013, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2013, 4:30 am

sheny wrote:Just Can’t Get Enough - Glee Cast

I like this version more than the original. But maybe it's because of Chris.

Anything Could Happen - Glee Cast

This song is so boring Sleep

You're All I Need To Get By - Glee Cast

No

Actually all the songs except ''Just Can’t Get Enough'' and maybe ''We've got tonight'' are boring.

I like this version as well. I never really cared for the original. Chris sounds really good.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 2/11/2013, 4:47 am

sheny wrote:

ohmy

I wouldn't recognize Amber at all! Shocked

Just Can’t Get Enough is not my favorite song of Chris, it's so repetitive, but they both sound good on it (but please give Kurt also finally different duet partner (Finn is on top of my wishes!)). I am glad that Chris got something to sing on that song, i was worried he will sing only "just can’t get enough" over and over aain. So I am more satisfied with that song than I expected to be.

And I am so happy for Finn's singing, I miss him. Cory really got so much better over the years. Really, give my boys finally a duet! Mad

Last edited by arina on 2/11/2013, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top