Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  glimmerle 2/9/2013, 9:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:I am reading on tumblr from Kurtsies that don't watch the show anymore that are thinking of watching it again if the keep with Kadam. They are loving this storyline and must have only seen these scenes from episode 11 and episode 13.
Count me in on that. I stopped watching because of Klaine/Blaine and the awful writing for them as well as for the show in general. If the Klaine-ship finally sinks and Kurt gets a storyline that's not derogatory or offensive, I'd at least go back to watching the Blaine-free NY-scenes again (provided there will be any of those next season).

ColferInspired wrote:I hate love triangles with an aggressive passion, but if is Kurt in the middle of it, then I will be happy. Plus I would love Adam to give Blaine an epic smackdown, of the verbal kind.
I hate them, too, and while I can see the writers going there, I really don't want it to happen. First of all, because I don't want yet another season of dreading Kurt could get back together with his ex, even more so now that he actually has a much better alternative. And second, because I can't watch Darren/Blaine anymore and don't want him to be involved in Kurt's scenes all the time. I still fear that a love triangle is exactly what will happen next season if Blaine gets into NYADA and hope they'll at least make it a short-lived one, so I won't have to wait all season to decide if I want to give up on Glee completely.
While I would love someone to give Blaine an epic smackdown, I can't see it happening with how the writers treat Blaine at the moment. I fear it would be more like Adam begging Blaine to stop pursuing Kurt because he's so happy with him, so Blaine will graciously back off to let the "love of his life" have his quiet bliss while he sings a bunch of over-emotive songs about his ~pain. It would completely take away Kurt's agency and his opportunity to deal with conflicting feelings in song, so it should be the writers' first choice. dryy It would also set up a possible conflict for Kadam that could lead to a break up and Kurt getting back together with Blaine (because you know, in Glee-verse talking with someone behind your boyfriend's back and hooking up with a stranger are both equally cheating Rolling Eyes ).

ColferInspired wrote:I am thinking that could be the cliff hanger for the season finale if Adam is sticking around. By this maybe he is as they aren't blantantly saying he is with Blaine.
Yes. Depending on what will happen in "I Do" I can see that, too. There aren't that many episodes left between Adam-heavy episode 15 and the season finale, and the NY-focus is small. If the writers want to get Kurt and Adam together I can see them dragging it out to play up the suspense, like they did with Klaine in season 2. I'd be very surprised if they let them officially get together off-screen, like some people assumed after the last episode. They'll want to milk that storyline, if only for stringing along the easily excitable Klaine-fandom, so they can sip some red wine an chuckle to themselves while watching their twitter feeds. suspectt

Last edited by glimmerle on 2/9/2013, 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  tanita_mors 2/9/2013, 9:54 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Chris is thinking "Ugh. Here we go again..."

I'm curious...if Glee is the number two show for Fox, then what is number one?

Kurt looks GREAT in a T-shirt! So casual. Oh, PLEASE don't let it be Blaine!
Three possibilities - if they mean just comedies, it's New Girl. If not, then it's either New Girl, Bones or The Following.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2013, 1:15 pm

^Bones has been declining in ratings a lot over the seasons, I doubt they are still #1.

Hummelberry loft bathroom?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhyb8kM6xM1r4ezfzo1_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/9/2013, 2:02 pm

^
Are we going to see scenes in the bathroom?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/9/2013, 2:05 pm

I wonder if 4x16 will finally be another NY-centric episode, like 4x09 was. That'd be awesome. neutre I'm really interested to know what they were filming in the loft bathroom. I also kinda hope sometime soon we'll get a scene in Kurt's bedroom, because Rachel's in last week's episode was a bit different from the beginning of the season; I'd like a full look at Kurt's bedroom now, too. I'm glad Lea tweeted the other night about filming something with Chris and Naya, so Kurt's for sure in the episode....here's hoping he gets a storyline, too!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/9/2013, 2:27 pm

Are we going to get a Kurt shower scene, perhaps? mrgreen

I want to see Kurt's bedroom too. A person's bedroom says a lot about them.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/9/2013, 3:46 pm

If we ever got a Kurt shower scene, I know they are worried about the ratings. I think Chris Colfer's ever increasingly fine form is that last tempting thing they can offer the audience, so they are holding onto that for a rainy day. All the fangirls out there have scene copious other men on the show, but not Kurt. Whether it is because of what I just said (tongue-in-check-sort of) or because after seeing Chris with his shirt off they will never be able to get that myth that he is the lesser gay male on the show to ever fly again.

I am sure the bathroom is only being used to do the pregnancy scare story possibility. Or just a scene with four roomies trying to use the bathroom at the same time. I am sure they will have a girl in the shower, to try to entice the straight young male audience to watch Glee. Or Brody, as he doesn't mind walking around naked, so Santana can spout a pithy comment, or you go girl.

Sad comment about my small house, I think that set is still bigger than my own bathroom.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/9/2013, 4:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:All the pictures Blaine still keeps of Kurt, in his locker, 3(!) on his bedside table: it's a bit unhealthy, imo.

Jellyrolls wrote:Blaine seriously needs professional help.

Yes! It is all very stalkery and combined with Blaine in the Christmas ep and how he was pursuing Kurt before then, it doesn;t help his case that the is acting rationally.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/9/2013, 4:08 pm

glimmerle wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I am reading on tumblr from Kurtsies that don't watch the show anymore that are thinking of watching it again if the keep with Kadam. They are loving this storyline and must have only seen these scenes from episode 11 and episode 13.
Count me in on that. I stopped watching because of Klaine/Blaine and the awful writing for them as well as for the show in general. If the Klaine-ship finally sinks and Kurt gets a storyline that's not derogatory or offensive, I'd at least go back to watching the Blaine-free NY-scenes again (provided there will be any of those next season).

ColferInspired wrote:I hate love triangles with an aggressive passion, but if is Kurt in the middle of it, then I will be happy. Plus I would love Adam to give Blaine an epic smackdown, of the verbal kind.
I hate them, too, and while I can see the writers going there, I really don't want it to happen. First of all, because I don't want yet another season of dreading Kurt could get back together with his ex, even more so now that he actually has a much better alternative. And second, because I can't watch Darren/Blaine anymore and don't want him to be involved in Kurt's scenes all the time. I still fear that a love triangle is exactly what will happen next season if Blaine gets into NYADA and hope they'll at least make it a short-lived one, so I won't have to wait all season to decide if I want to give up on Glee completely.
While I would love someone to give Blaine an epic smackdown, I can't see it happening with how the writers treat Blaine at the moment. I fear it would be more like Adam begging Blaine to stop pursuing Kurt because he's so happy with him, so Blaine will graciously back off to let the "love of his life" have his quiet bliss while he sings a bunch of over-emotive songs about his ~pain. It would completely take away Kurt's agency and his opportunity to deal with conflicting feelings in song, so it should be the writers' first choice. dryy It would also set up a possible conflict for Kadam that could lead to a break up and Kurt getting back together with Blaine (because you know, in Glee-verse talking with someone behind your boyfriend's back and hooking up with a stranger are both equally cheating Rolling Eyes ).

ColferInspired wrote:I am thinking that could be the cliff hanger for the season finale if Adam is sticking around. By this maybe he is as they aren't blantantly saying he is with Blaine.
Yes. Depending on what will happen in "I Do" I can see that, too. There aren't that many episodes left between Adam-heavy episode 15 and the season finale, and the NY-focus is small. If the writers want to get Kurt and Adam together I can see them dragging it out to play up the suspense, like they did with Klaine in season 2. I'd be very surprised if they let them officially get together off-screen, like some people assumed after the last episode. They'll want to milk that storyline, if only for stringing along the easily excitable Klaine-fandom, so they can sip some red wine an chuckle to themselves while watching their twitter feeds. suspectt

I agree with the cliffhanger. I think this will dominate the rest of Kurt's storylines for the season, depending on how much they plan to use him.

If Kurtsies are planning to come back because of Kadam, I would suggest tweeting that you/they will come back for Kadam. I think RIB know that they need ratings and maybe it will help.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/9/2013, 4:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhytxpHKMQ1r34efro1_1280

So Blaine is OK with being sexually assaulted while he is unconscious. I can't believe this guy. Why did they have to drag Kurt into their mess? Just keep him out of this insanity and leave Blaine deal alone with his crazy fangirl.

They will probably make Kurt defend his 'honor' and tell Tina to back off because Blaine is too nice or too stupid imo to say 'No' to Tina. I'm sure Kurt has better hings to do that putting delusional divas in their places every episode. Why can't these people just grow up and deal with their own problems? I won't be surprised if Blaine defends Tina and even makes excuses for what she did.

Last edited by sheny on 2/9/2013, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/9/2013, 4:46 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhytxpHKMQ1r34efro1_1280

So Blaine is OK with being sexually assaulted while he is unconscious. I can't believe this guy. Why did they have to drag Kurt into their mess? Leave Blaine deal alone with his crazy fangirl.

I know this might sound insensitive, because the subjet matter might be triggering: but what if Blaine is being turned a little to like girls after all and finds it more flattering and nice than an assult? I mean Tina worshipped his body after all. (I'm truly sorry if my wording is terrible, it's no way trying to talk down the people saying what Tina did could be interpreted as an assult.)

I know he said something about not being turned on by girls bodies, but the appriciation of a woman body is there and the way they've been making Blaine change his mind in every single episode I wouldn't be suprised at all if he does start feeling something for just certain girls ie. Tina for example.

And Kurt is just upset because this is just a another way for Blaine to hurt him. First cheating with a guy and then falling for a straight guy and now perhaps a girl all during a time Blaine has declared he still loves Kurt. (This is all speculation from my part but the further Blaine pushes Kurt at 4.14, the happier I'll be.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/9/2013, 4:59 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhytxpHKMQ1r34efro1_1280

So Blaine is OK with being sexually assaulted while he is unconscious. I can't believe this guy. Why did they have to drag Kurt into their mess? Leave Blaine deal alone with his crazy fangirl.

I know this might sound insensitive, because the subjet matter might be triggering: but what if Blaine is being turned a little to like girls after all and finds it more flattering and nice than an assult? I mean Tina worshipped his body after all. (I'm truly sorry if my wording is terrible, it's no way trying to talk down the people saying what Tina did could be interpreted as an assult.)

I know he said something about not being turned on by girls bodies, but the appriciation of a woman body is there and the way they've been making Blaine change his mind in every single episode I wouldn't be suprised at all if he does start feeling something for just certain girls ie. Tina for example.

And Kurt is just upset because this is just a another way for Blaine to hurt him. First cheating with a guy and then falling for a straight guy and now perhaps a girl all during a time Blaine has declared he still loves Kurt. (This is all speculation from my part but the further Blaine pushes Kurt at 4.14, the happier I'll be.)

Previous spoilers from the same source confirmed that Blaine will remain 101% gay after this storyline and he ends up in a hotel room with Kurt so I don't think their is a possibility of falling for Tina.
I'm not sure Blaine can clearly make a difference between right and wrong when it comes to these kind of things. He cheated with a stranger from Internet after all maybe Tina's behavior is normal in his eyes.

But Kurt is very moral person and that kind of intimacy is important to him. I think he is shocked not because he is hurt or jealous but because like many of us he sees her actions as something wrong and inappropriate.

My problem with Tina is not rubbing his chest. She shouldn't have done it but i guess she was trying to help him. But climbing on top of him and straddling him was too much.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/9/2013, 5:29 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I'm still irritated that apparently Blaine isn't angry, upset, sad, or disappointed about finding out about Adam. What emotion IS he then?
Totally cool with it? Encouraging? Numb? Indifferent? dryy
sheny wrote:So Blaine is OK with being sexually assaulted while he is unconscious. I can't believe this guy.
Maybe it's the start of Blaine's ~depression.
Maybe it's just Darren's special brand of acting.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/9/2013, 5:35 pm

sheny wrote:But Kurt is very moral person and that kind of intimacy is important to him. I think he is shocked not because he is hurt or jealous but because like many of us he sees her actions as something wrong and inappropriate.

If Blaine has no issues with Tina's actions and Kurt does, then it's just more evidence on how ill suited they are for one another. Blaine can't keep writing off these physical tresspasses as "meaning nothing" and think that Kurt will just be accepting of the situation.

I'm curious about how the order of things will play out in the episode. If Tina tells Kurt about her rubbing up Blaine while he was asleep after the makeout session, it's going to be a big red flag to Kurt that none of Blaine's protestations about wanting to be with Kurt and Kurt alone mean anything.

And about Kurt defending Blaine's "honor"... no thank you. Kurt is busy enough fighting for himself and his self-regard. If Blaine doesn't have the good sense to recognize when someone is out to take advantage of him, or respect physical boundries that would upset Kurt, then Kurt is far better off without him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/9/2013, 5:55 pm

I hope Kurt won't be used as the moral mouthpiece in this storyline.... what Tina did was wrong but Blaine is the one who should deal with it, not Kurt.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/9/2013, 6:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:But Kurt is very moral person and that kind of intimacy is important to him. I think he is shocked not because he is hurt or jealous but because like many of us he sees her actions as something wrong and inappropriate.

If Blaine has no issues with Tina's actions and Kurt does, then it's just more evidence on how ill suited they are for one another. Blaine can't keep writing off these physical tresspasses as "meaning nothing" and think that Kurt will just be accepting of the situation.

I'm curious about how the order of things will play out in the episode. If Tina tells Kurt about her rubbing up Blaine while he was asleep after the makeout session, it's going to be a big red flag to Kurt that none of Blaine's protestations about wanting to be with Kurt and Kurt alone mean anything.

And about Kurt defending Blaine's "honor"... no thank you. Kurt is busy enough fighting for himself and his self-regard. If Blaine doesn't have the good sense to recognize when someone is out to take advantage of him, or respect physical boundries that would upset Kurt, then Kurt is far better off without him.

I do see that Kurt might end up talking on defence of Blaine, unfortunately. But what does bother me too is that if, and that's a big if, Kurt does indeed fool around with Blaine before the wedding/reception and then finds out about Blaine crushing on Sam and possibly misunderstands Tina's defiance about touching Blaine, that it will make Kurt hurt of yet again by trusting Blaine.

Whatever will happen with Tina/Blaine it'll be a mess that they'll drag Kurt into. For me though in order for Kurt to fully go for Adam in the crazy universe of Glee he needs another push away from Blaine in one way or the other: the one way Glee team knows the best is to make Kurt hurt...again.

ETA: I just remembered that this is the Valentine episode? Would they hurt Kurt in that one, they did in Heart a bit though? With Karofsy, no?

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 2/9/2013, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2013, 6:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Are we going to get a Kurt shower scene, perhaps? mrgreen

Or maybe it's Blaine's shower and it's going to be like the hitchcock shower scene in pyscho, and Tina will go stab him (I know it won't happen, but I can dream).

Or maybe it's Tina's shower, and Blaine is going to go stab her (and he'll get away with it because the Blarren stans will say it was justified because she was a creepy stalker).

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/9/2013, 6:05 pm

arina wrote:I hope Kurt won't be used as the moral mouthpiece in this storyline.... what Tina did was wrong but Blaine is the one who should deal with it, not Kurt.

Agree with this. Why is why I don't want to see him coming to Blaine's defence if Blaine doesn't see that Tina did anything wrong. Blaine has to be the one to set boundries in regards to his person and if he's not upset with what Tina did, then Kurt should stay out of it. But it would set up some pretty big warnings for Kurt to wrangle with. If Blaine is okay with a gril straddling him while he's asleep, and he's already got the history of writing off physical intereactions that are inconvenient as not meaning anything, is this someone that Kurt needs in his life at this stage?

I'm at a point where Blaine's obliviousness is now pretty offensive to me. That the feelings of others are that unimportant that he can't bother to be remotely attuned to what those who are close to him are feeling? Blaine's not a child, and apparently he's learned almost nothing since season 2. Tina is not being at all subtle about showing her feelings, and Blaine is either so emotionally dim that unless she tells him straight out that she loves him (the way she did while he was asleep) or he is somewhat aware and just don't care. Either way, someone who lacks that empathy is not someone that I want anywhere near Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/9/2013, 6:10 pm

Oh, my God, Karen! ptdr

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2013, 6:34 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Maybe it's just Darren's special brand of acting.

That's a good way to describe Darren's acting. LOL.

Ranwing wrote:

I'm hoping that Kurt's feelin of shock is over Tina's stupidty for crushing on Blaine--not that Blaine isn't shocked about it. I don't want to see Kurt defending Blaine in this. I want to see Tina being mad/jealous about Kurt dancing with Blaine, and I want see Kurt call Tina out on her ridiculous crush and basically say, "You don't have a chance in hell. He's gay.

I'm also hoping that the fact that Blaine was crushing on Sam, and seemingly OK with Tina crushing on him is the catalyst that Kurt needs to reaize that Blaine isn't ready for a serious relationship, and Kurt goes back to the handsome, charming Brit waiting for him back in NY.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2013, 7:32 pm

sheny wrote:They will probably make Kurt defend his 'honor' and tell Tina to back off because Blaine is too nice or too stupid imo to say 'No' to Tina. I'm sure Kurt has better hings to do that putting delusional divas in their places every episode. Why can't these people just grow up and deal with their own problems? I won't be surprised if Blaine defends Tina and even makes excuses for what she did.
arina wrote:I hope Kurt won't be used as the moral mouthpiece in this storyline.... what Tina did was wrong but Blaine is the one who should deal with it, not Kurt.
And cue the St. Kurt nickname being used again in the comments after the episode..... dryy

Kurt has to clean up Blaine's mess, and somehow, someway he will get blamed for it, if not by the part of the fandom who love to call him a selfrighteous martyr, then by the Klaine stans who are really Blarrenstans.
And Blaine and Tina will walk away clean as a whistle. :angry:

O joy, kill me now. beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/9/2013, 8:31 pm

that loft bathroom - it has to be the NY loft because of hte exposed brick wall - maybe used for the pregnancy scare scene. wasn't there a rumor about a pregger? or maybe santana found a pregnancy test in the waste bin? these are some of the guesses out there.

I am secretly hoping that this is the scene where kurt and adam are taking a steamy shower together.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/10/2013, 5:00 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mi0sg3LiLU1qbqtkso1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 2 Tumblr_mi0snu4Fxl1qisblmo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/10/2013, 5:54 pm

I feel like the Klainers' joy and anticipation is parallel with the Kurtsies fear and dread about Kurt and Blaine getting back together. We all feel "our side" has to be the right side. How did this happen?

I genuinely feel that if Kurt gets back together with Blaine earlier just to please the hard core shippers, he'll be giving something of himself, alot of himself, at the process and the Kurt we've loved ceases to exist. I just don't understand what positive Kurt, or Blaine, would get from getting back together at this next episode?

I just find it irritating that this, apparently important make-out session means to a lot of shippers that Kurt'll "return" to being Blaine's. And one slick of tongue from Blaine will be the saviour of these two. vomit2 I guess we're all guilty of not really seeing where the logic from different sides comes from? I've read for months now (stupid of me, not the discussions) how some of you are more than irritated of the hardcore shippers ie. Klainers and I for some reason never saw it but for the first time tonight I understand some of that irritation because it's gnawing me right now.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/10/2013, 6:18 pm

oftopik It was just to say that I stopped seeing Glee.
I'll just see Kurt (nothing to do with Klaine vomit2 ) and Santana scenes on tumblr.
I got tired of Glee nowee
But I will continue to come here. koukou
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next