2x11 "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle" Watch and Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2x11 "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/9/2013, 9:08 pm

Episode description from the DVD:

Will and Coach Beiste unify the glee club and football team with less than thrilling results, but the kids do a brilliant mash-up of Michael Jackson's Thriller. Meanwhile, Sue makes an explosive attempt to win another trophy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x11 "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/9/2013, 10:09 pm

The Sue Sylvester Shuffle. A reminder of the good old days when the NFL teams did songs when they made it to the Superbowl. Here is the song that started the trend nearly 20 years ago:

California Girls was a fun number to watch. I think watching Santana hit herself and Brit with a chicken cutlet made the scene.

McKinley needed their kicker back. Oh, Finn, if only you knew how right you were when you commented about Karofsky not having a girlfriend.

I love Sue's crazy rants to her journals. She is so crazy. LOL

Poor Artie getting mega slushied by half the football team. At least he didn't take the all in the face.

"They don't have to love each other, but they have to respect each other." Words to live by, Beiste.

It was nice to see Finn and Rachel stand up for Kurt against the football team here.

I like the Puckleberry duet. It's a nice song, and Mark's voice really compliments Lea's when they are harmonizing. I always wished they did more combinations on duet because I like the variety.

Sue-clear weapon. hehe. Sue is so conceited.

I'm surpised Brittany had the brains to realize that the cannon trick was a bad idea.

Sue Rage Rocks! Jane must have had so much fun filming those scenes.

I like that Will talked to Karfsky about putting his energy into something other than bullying, but the Glee Club suggestion was a bad idea because of the affect his bullying of Kurt had on the Glee Club. You just don't bring the bully into the group.

Sue is so manipulative. The handwritten note from the cannon to Brit was just wrong.

I love "She's Not There." It was a great song for Cory's voice. Artie looked really creepy with his makeup. Finn shaking Karofsky's hand and half hugging him was not cool. Finn, of all people, should have held a grudge against Karofsky for what he did to Kurt.

Yay! Random Pointless Blaine song! At least it will be a good easy edit when they need to shorten the episode for syndication.

Warm Milk, really? There goes Blaine criticizing Kurt being Kurt.

Blaine to the rescue! Perfect Blaine has to save the day by knowing the football rules for them.

Kurt: "Blaine and I love football. Well, Blaine love football. I love scarfs." And I love Kurt!

Um, Sue, I think that Brittany's parents should be the ones to sign the permission slips for you to shoot her out of the cannon.

Gotta love Tina picking up the ball and running. And Kurt's excitement while watching her.

Thriller/Heads Will Roll is another great group number. Gotta love Kurt dancing in the stands wishing he was there (and I bet Chris wishes he was too).

I like that Finn was the one who came up with the plan and he was the one to get the ball and score the touch one. And Kurt was adorable jumping up and down.

The Katie Couic interview is hysterical. Sue as loser of the year. haha.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 2/24/2014, 5:37 am

Deleted scene from 2.11

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/24/2014, 5:47 am

sheny wrote:Deleted scene from 2.11

I don't believe it (but then I should) I have seen this in a Klaine fanfiction, but can't remember which one, the dialogue is practically the same.  ohmy
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/24/2014, 6:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:Deleted scene from 2.11

I don't believe it (but then I should) I have seen this in a Klaine fanfiction, but can't remember which one, the dialogue is practically the same.  ohmy

Maybe, the writer read that fan fiction. ohmy  Would not be surprise.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/24/2014, 10:02 am

^But the fanfiction must have been written after the script was completed, as the fanfiction's basis must have been the episode itself.

So either RIB write like 12 year old Klainers (which lbr: they often do) or this 'original' script is bogus and this scene was added or adapted to look like a Klaine fanfic after the episode already aired (and if so it only could have been to sell this script now to the eager Klainers).

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/24/2014, 1:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^But the fanfiction must have been written after the script was completed, as the fanfiction's basis must have been the episode itself.

So either RIB write like 12 year old Klainers (which lbr: they often do) or this 'original' script is bogus and this scene was added or adapted to look like a Klaine fanfic after the episode already aired (and if so it only could have been to sell this script now to the eager Klainers).

Some very good points.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/24/2014, 5:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^But the fanfiction must have been written after the script was completed, as the fanfiction's basis must have been the episode itself.

I read this fanfiction back in 2011.

I just can't remember which one.

But a scene like this was written in it.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top