Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Buenos on 1/28/2013, 9:57 pm

I admit I think Chris can be a little evil at tiimes. C'mmon, he KNEW how his twitter about how he wanted Adam and the Apples to stick around was going to be taken by some in the fandom. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/28/2013, 10:02 pm

I think he just wants better things for his character, like Adam as a boyfriend...damned the fan (Klainer) reaction! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  tanita_mors on 1/28/2013, 10:16 pm

ell, if chris's constant statement how he wished he was more like carson in hs have even an ounce of truth, then he most definatly knows what he is doing and is doing it on purpose just to needle the klainers. they are annoying as hell not to mention very demanding.

as for the whole wishful thinking fantasy real life shipping thing. i think everyone does it. i know i do. but the difference is that i, like most people i would assume, don't spend hours creating conspiracy theories how some two celebrities are in a secret relationship and constantly tweet that to them or are rude when it doesn't come true. it's when you little fantasy becomes you reality that you need to take a step back asap.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/28/2013, 10:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think he just wants better things for his character, like Adam as a boyfriend...damned the fan (Klainer) reaction! Smile

Agree,100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/28/2013, 10:56 pm

Buenos wrote: I admit I think Chris can be a little evil at tiimes. C'mmon, he KNEW how his twitter about how he wanted Adam and the Apples to stick around was going to be taken by some in the fandom. Rolling Eyes

Oh, I absolutely agree. Both Chris and Darren had their agenda's with their tweets about the Apples.



The CAPS on BLAST is really one of those "read between the lines." That's saying that he enjoyed having a new acting partner to work with, and perhaps the Adam's Apples sticking around would lead to some songs for him. And yes, wanting them to stick around probably is also saying, "I'm glad for the break from Klaine. Now let me act opposite an actor who I don't have to carry through a scene."



Darren's tweet is promoting his friends, which also promotes starkid, which is probably his "fall back" plan if he can't get work post glee. Also, I think that he could also be motivated by the thought of the Apples staying around so that when Blaine is in NY next year, he can sweep into the leading role left vacant by senior Adam's graduation, and have the opportunity to work with his friends.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica on 1/28/2013, 10:58 pm

^ makes sense. but I hate it. don't ask me why. I am a bad mood now because of something else in real life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/28/2013, 11:18 pm

I wish that we knew the names of the other Apples. A few of their names have popped up, but part of the fandom makes it sound like Joey and Tessa are the greatest thing to happen on Glee since Darren. They are just extras. They are as signficant of Warblers number 4 and 5.

Hugs for whatever is going on in real life that has you down. Hang in there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Divalicious on 1/28/2013, 11:26 pm

You can tell from the interviews that Chris is tired of Kurt taking the high road. But he also states he wouldn't want to write Glee because these are not his creations. So while he is frustrated, I don't think he is throwing too much shade, he has a lot of respect for the job that has given him all these opportunities.

The thing that gets me is that everyone assumes that Blaine is taking Adam's place in a group Adam formed. Why the hell can't Kurt take over? Why can't Adam decide to groom this beautiful and talented young man to take his place? He formed the Adam's Apples, this isn't a NYADA sanctioned choir, it is his own, with NYADA students. People that don't kowtow to the status quo, they just want to entertain and have fun. So whom would he pick, a guy he knows and likes, who has joined the club, or just leaving the group to flounder, awaiting their savior in sockless shoes that he doesn't even know about.

With him being a senior, it does seem to limit him, but this is Glee, and if the relationship hits with the audience he can easily get a job and continue to interact with Kurt. I think Chris is interested in Adam because he wants to tell adult storylines.

I also kind of wonder if Kurt will encourage the Apples to join competitions, to give them status at this school. It worked, briefly, at McKinley, why not NYADA.

Anyway, looking forward to anytime Kurt gets with anyone other than Blaine and Rachel, because we already know Kurt with those people. I want to learn new things about Kurt, like his mother's name. Somebody's got to ask that one of these days!!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica on 1/29/2013, 1:03 am

^ isn't that obvious? look at the way the show is written - blaine is the prince charming "perfect" who can do anything, and kurt is the ugly duckling at the bottom of hte pit (in both HS and college). Kurt is forever the underdog and blaine is temporarily down only because he himself fucked things up.

i absolutely don't want kurt and blaine in the same school. i can't deal w/ another season of them in teh same room where blaine sings his penis off while kurt sits his ass on the chair listening. if blaine goes to NYADA, I will NOT watch this crap show. that straw will finally break this cat elephant.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/29/2013, 2:36 am

fantastica wrote:^ isn't that obvious? look at the way the show is written - blaine is the prince charming "perfect" who can do anything, and kurt is the ugly duckling at the bottom of hte pit (in both HS and college). Kurt is forever the underdog and blaine is temporarily down only because he himself fucked things up.

i absolutely don't want kurt and blaine in the same school. i can't deal w/ another season of them in teh same room where blaine sings his penis off while kurt sits his ass on the chair listening. if blaine goes to NYADA, I will NOT watch this crap show. that straw will finally break this cat elephant.


Agree 100%. I hope, although I am 99.9% sure it won't happen, that Blaine does not get into NYADA.Also,I do not want him get a second chance. I am almost 100% sure he will get in because he always wins :angry:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  arina on 1/29/2013, 4:49 am

I've just read on afterelton some discussion (to the article where is mentioned Chris and mystery man) and it was kind of interesting because some people there were talking about double standard in fandom, that Kurt can do no wrong and Blaine is blamed for everything he does etc. And it definitely wasn't from Kurt's hater, she/he seemed like fan of Chris. So it's really interesting we have absolutely opposite views on that subject. Do we read different discussion or what?

It reminded me that I once read Darren's thread on Gleeforum and someone criticized Kurt and the moderators deleted it and someone there were kinda mad that Kurt has priveleged position on Glee forum, no one can say anything bad about him and other people can criticize Blaine and nobody cares (and it also wasn't from Kurt's hater, she posted kinda few pots in Kurt's thread). It was also kinda strange to read because we feel the absolute opposite... Sometimes I feel we live in alternative universe or something. :-)
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/29/2013, 4:59 am

arina wrote:I've just read on afterelton some discussion (to the article where is mentioned Chris and mystery man) and it was kind of interesting because some people there were talking about double standard in fandom, that Kurt can do no wrong and Blaine is blamed for everything he does etc. And it definitely wasn't from Kurt's hater, she/he seemed like fan of Chris. So it's really interesting we have absolutely opposite views on that subject. Do we read different discussion or what?

It reminded me that I once read Darren's thread on Gleeforum and someone criticized Kurt and the moderators deleted it and someone there were kinda mad that Kurt has priveleged position on Glee forum, no one can say anything bad about him and other people can criticize Blaine and nobody cares (and it also wasn't from Kurt's hater, she posted kinda few pots in Kurt's thread). It was also kinda strange to read because we feel the absolute opposite... Sometimes I feel we live in alternative universe or something. :-)

I respect that poster opinion, but disagree 100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  arina on 1/29/2013, 5:07 am

I disagree too. And I don't want to start battles who is right or wrong, of course we think they are wrong and they think we are, it's just really interesting how absolutely opposite impression we have, well they have the absolutely same complaints, just the positions of characters who is privileged and who is not in their opinion are changed.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/29/2013, 5:44 am

arina wrote:I disagree too. And I don't want to start battles who is right or wrong, of course we think they are wrong and they think we are, it's just really interesting how absolutely opposite impression we have, well they have the absolutely same complaints, just the positions of characters who is privileged and who is not in their opinion are changed.

Good points. One reason I disagree is because of the episodes DWS and TBU. I am not saying Kurt cheated in the DWS,and if he did Blaine was in any way to blame. But if Kurt was in anyway to blame,which he was 100% not,when Blaine cheated in TBU, than Blaine was also partly to Blame in DWS, if Kurt cheated, which he did not. I don't think Kurt is perfect,and should not be not Criticize if he does something wrong. Like Blaine should Criticize when he does something wrong ,Like the cheating and blameing of Kurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica on 1/29/2013, 6:00 am

when it comes to fandom wars, as long as you are not doing something creepy and inappropriate such as sending nasty/threatening tweets to cast/crew or other fans then there's no such a thing as "right" or "wrong" - it all depends on which side you are on. we are all biased, admit it or not, and all of this is temporary - once glee is over, the war will end.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel on 1/29/2013, 6:08 am

arina wrote:I disagree too. And I don't want to start battles who is right or wrong, of course we think they are wrong and they think we are, it's just really interesting how absolutely opposite impression we have, well they have the absolutely same complaints, just the positions of characters who is privileged and who is not in their opinion are changed.
It's amazing how different people can view the same thing. I don't agree with that poster's opinion either, but if you want you can find a justification for any opinion you might have.
Just look at the slave holders quoting the Bible to defend slavery. saispa

Buenos wrote: I admit I think Chris can be a little evil at tiimes. C'mmon, he KNEW how his twitter about how he wanted Adam and the Apples to stick around was going to be taken by some in the fandom. Rolling Eyes
Yes, and he's smart. He pushes his own agenda in a very subtle way. He worded that tweet very precisely and tweeted it knowing fully well how the Klainers would react to it. I hope he got a good laugh out of it. suspectt

That's why I'm sure Chris knew EXACTLY what he was doing at the SAG awards, bringing a guy as a date. Maybe it wasn't all planned (I actually think the 'kiss' was not planned), but Chris knew where he was and that it would be noticed, but he didn't care and went ahead with it anyway.
And good for him. hapitgh

Jellyrolls wrote:

Darren's tweet is promoting his friends, which also promotes starkid, which is probably his "fall back" plan if he can't get work post glee. Also, I think that he could also be motivated by the thought of the Apples staying around so that when Blaine is in NY next year, he can sweep into the leading role left vacant by senior Adam's graduation, and have the opportunity to work with his friends.
Divalicious wrote:The thing that gets me is that everyone assumes that Blaine is taking Adam's place in a group Adam formed. Why the hell can't Kurt take over? Why can't Adam decide to groom this beautiful and talented young man to take his place? He formed the Adam's Apples, this isn't a NYADA sanctioned choir, it is his own, with NYADA students. People that don't kowtow to the status quo, they just want to entertain and have fun. So whom would he pick, a guy he knows and likes, who has joined the club, or just leaving the group to flounder, awaiting their savior in sockless shoes that he doesn't even know about.
Because Blaine is the alpha male kind of gay, you silly geese! pauly
He deserves to get everything!!!! wub
And he's not an attention seeking whore, because he never asks for these things and never pushes himself forwards,.... he is simply so awesome that everyone just hands solos to him and make him the leader, because they can see his superiority over themselves. suure
(Blegh, writing that down made me vomit2)


The most logical choice would be, if Adam leaves the Apples, that Kurt (who would be one year ahead of Blaine at NYADA) would take over leadership of the Apples. But this is Blee. Evil or Very Mad

If Blaine gets into NYADA, it will be as bad to me as Klaine getting back together. Mad



Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/29/2013, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/29/2013, 6:15 am

fantastica wrote:when it comes to fandom wars, as long as you are not doing something creepy and inappropriate such as sending nasty/threatening tweets to cast/crew or other fans then there's no such a thing as "right" or "wrong" - it all depends on which side you are on. we are all biased, admit it or not, and all of this is temporary - once glee is over, the war will end.

Good points. I am on Kurt side most of time when it comes to Blaine an exception was his BI comment to Blaine in BIOTA.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/29/2013, 6:28 am

I actually agree about the bisexual comment. Then again, I think that Kurt just had something against Blaine being "bisexual"....not actual and all bisexuals themselves, just because it would've made it harder for him to get Blaine to be his boyfriend. Surely someone like Kurt wouldn't be against bisexuals. Also, it is unfortunate that there seems to be a trend of certain young women who will kiss other women and become "bi" just to get men's attention and to entertain them. It's women like that that cause bisexual and some lesbian women not to be taken seriously.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/29/2013, 6:32 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I actually agree about the bisexual comment. Then again, I think that Kurt just had something against Blaine being "bisexual"....not actual and all bisexuals themselves, just because it would've made it harder for him to get Blaine to be his boyfriend. Surely someone like Kurt wouldn't be against bisexuals. Also, it is unfortunate that there seems to be a trend of certain young women who will kiss other women and become "bi" just to get men's attention and to entertain them. It's women like that that cause bisexual and some lesbian women not to be taken seriously.


Now, that I think about it I think you may be right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Delight on 1/29/2013, 10:09 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I wish that we knew the names of the other Apples. A few of their names have popped up, but part of the fandom makes it sound like Joey and Tessa are the greatest thing to happen on Glee since Darren. They are just extras. They are as signficant of Warblers number 4 and 5.

I don't even know who Joey or Tessa are. None of the Apples, other than Adam, had made an impression on me.

And as long as they don't have speaking lines, they're as nameless and faceless as the extras that popped out from the woodwork when the Trouble Tones made any performance last season.
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel on 1/29/2013, 11:06 am

The last thing I want is for the nameless Apples to get more individual screentime. This show is bursting out of its seams already with all the characters they have.

I want only Kurt and Adam to lead the Apples' songs, just like Blaine always lead the Warblers and Jesse Vocal Adrenaline.
The only show choir that I wanted to behave like a real show choir (and therefore share leads) was ND, and we never really got anything for Kurt from them for 3 years. So thank you for absolutely nothing Mr. Schue and ND, and own those solos in the Apples, Kurt: let someone else doo-wop and lip-synch behind you for a change.



______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/29/2013, 11:26 am

Delight wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I wish that we knew the names of the other Apples. A few of their names have popped up, but part of the fandom makes it sound like Joey and Tessa are the greatest thing to happen on Glee since Darren. They are just extras. They are as signficant of Warblers number 4 and 5.

I don't even know who Joey or Tessa are. None of the Apples, other than Adam, had made an impression on me.

And as long as they don't have speaking lines, they're as nameless and faceless as the extras that popped out from the woodwork when the Trouble Tones made any performance last season.

Glorfindel wrote:The last thing I want is for the nameless Apples to get more individual screentime. This show is bursting out of its seams already with all the characters they have.

I want only Kurt and Adam to lead the Apples' songs, just like Blaine always lead the Warblers and Jesse Vocal Adrenaline.
The only show choir that I wanted to behave like a real show choir (and therefore share leads) was ND, and we never really got anything for Kurt from them for 3 years. So thank you for absolutely nothing Mr. Schue and ND, and own those solos in the Apples, Kurt: let someone else doo-wop and lip-synch behind you for a change.



Let me rephrase my comment. I wish we knew more of the names of the actors who play the Apples. I do not want any of them doing anything more than swaying in the background. It just bugs me that on Oliver's facebook page and youtube, the Blarren stans are saying that Joey and Tessa are wonderful, and they are the best part of the Apples (better than Adam in their eyes). They are singling them out as being more important than the rest of the apples when they only difference between them and the rest of the EXTRAS is their connection to Darren. Tessa and Joey are as significant as any of the nameless Warblers, TT, and VA people I guess it just bugs me that once again, the Blarrenstans have to make a big deal out of something that is nothing.

And if you care who Joey and Tessa are, Tessa is the one that Oliver posted the picture of on his facebook page that was posted to the spoiler page, and Joey is the tall dark haired goofy looking one without a hat in the backrow. It must be a star kid thing to smile with an open mouth goofy expression in pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel on 1/29/2013, 11:51 am

^Oh, I got you. My comment wasn't made to contradict yours. fanny2

Two starkids being in the Apples irritates me too. Not because they are there, they seem like competent actors and they want a career in showbizz after all, but because finally we were (temporarily) rid of some Starkids who are stanning blindly for Darren and therefore were being very vocal in Kurt's storylines with Blaine.
And now we're stuck with them again. dryy

Plus I wouldn't put it past Darren to do some begging and asking RIB+ for Joey and Tessa to get more prominently featured on Glee.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  opals on 1/29/2013, 1:11 pm

Pffft. Forget Joey and Tessa. The girl in the teal top with the fringe on the bottom owned them all. Razz
avatar
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-05-25
Real Name : melly

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/29/2013, 1:22 pm

opals wrote:Pffft. Forget Joey and Tessa. The girl in the teal top with the fringe on the bottom owned them all. Razz

Her and the one who looked like Ron Weasley were my favorites out of the extras who swayed behind Oliver becasue they were having so much fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum