Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

+22
brisallie
Sani
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Delight
ladydianab
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
sahhar
Jellyrolls
bayth
fantastica
arina
M&M
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Piciollina
sheny
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ladydianab 2/4/2013, 6:55 pm

I actually wonder how he will continue to evolve. He is really coming into his own. I wonder who he takes after the most, his mom or dad. And wonder what his dad looked like at 22. We don't get much info on his dad. Couldn't tell much at PCA.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Ireth 2/5/2013, 9:58 am

Unfortunately, only Malaysia's version is the one with Chris, and Singapore has a different magazine. So I can't buy it, or mail it to anyone :(. I guess we'll have to be content with scans.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/9/2013, 3:56 am

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo1_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo8_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo8_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo7_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo5_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo4_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5acTkxW1repgbuo9_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5acTkxW1repgbuo2_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo6_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo5_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd4zp5nKk1repgbuo2_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd4zp5nKk1repgbuo3_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/9/2013, 9:29 am

^ Love these additional pics wub wub wub

Thanks for posting them, sheny.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  artyf2 3/9/2013, 11:51 am

2 years ago he just looked like an adorable doll moque
but now..
HE IS BREATHTAKING!!!!
I can't wait to see his face 2 years later hiphopa

artyf2
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 12:39 pm

They have releasing more pics? Yeah! I so hard to pick one. In some pics I can see his elf ears.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/9/2013, 5:53 pm

brisallie wrote:They have releasing more pics? Yeah! I so hard to pick one. In some pics I can see his elf ears.

I know those ears are magical! Laughing

I now know whose ears I'd pick in the game of create your perfect man...well there are a lot of features in his face that I'd like to pick for my dream man.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/9/2013, 11:49 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo1_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo8_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo8_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo7_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo5_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5cydH4y1repgbuo4_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5acTkxW1repgbuo9_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd5acTkxW1repgbuo2_400Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo6_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd564UZ8T1repgbuo5_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd4zp5nKk1repgbuo2_1280Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mjd4zp5nKk1repgbuo3_1280
More yummyn pics. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 4080497794
Thanks for finding this.
I think we were due for another sex riot. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/10/2013, 12:09 pm

I have no idea why but when I see the pictures of Chris on the back of the couch with the jacket draped over him I immediately think of Yoko Ono!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/10/2013, 12:52 pm

Magical elf prince! Given Chris' love for the fantasy genre, he probably loves being called things like elf, snow nymph and so on. Smile

My favorite photo is when he strikes that pose with that messy hair, those sunglasses and in that white T-shirt. Yow!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/10/2013, 4:01 pm

ladydianab wrote:I have no idea why but when I see the pictures of Chris on the back of the couch with the jacket draped over him I immediately think of Yoko Ono!
You're not the only one.

This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.

I like this different look on him, but at the same time therefore most of the pictures seem a bit 'off' to me.
Still love all the pictures, though, they are of such sheer ethereal beauty. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 3/10/2013, 5:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.

Well, if that's the case then I think Chris should always do Asian-style photo shoots hapitgh. I think his hair here is my favorite of all his different styles.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/10/2013, 5:40 pm

Me too! The "higher the hair, the closer to God" poof is just so .. every boy (and I mean boy, looking at Justin Bieber and company) has one and Chris with the closer cut tossled look is just so sexy and handsome. He is no longer the kid from Clovis who stars on Glee he is now Chris Colfer, author, actor, singer!!! New Hollywood man.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 2:34 pm

Adamina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Well, if that's the case then I think Chris should always do Asian-style photo shoots hapitgh. I think his hair here is my favorite of all his different styles.

I think the entire Glee fandom took notice when Kurt, for the first time, had artfully messy hair in the Born This Way number. I like both hairstyles on Chris...messy, casual, high...doesn't matter to me. I even liked his Leonardo DiCaprio look from last summer! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 6:17 pm

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mn7udql6Og1qcbthco1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 6:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Adamina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I think the entire Glee fandom took notice when Kurt, for the first time, had artfully messy hair in the Born This Way number. I like both hairstyles on Chris...messy, casual, high...doesn't matter to me. I even liked his Leonardo DiCaprio look from last summer! Smile

I think the first time the fans noticed his messy hair was in 'Audition'. Damn, I just wanted to run my hands through it so bad. It looks so soft! wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 6:41 pm

Oh yeah! Forgot about that!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/12/2013, 6:28 am

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mmh09nHyyB1sq00peo1_500

Chris colfer with Rubin khoo on August Man.
He was managing editor.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/5/2013, 9:51 am

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mh8ieas7oy1qcy3j9o1_250 Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mh8ieas7oy1qcy3j9o2_250

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mh8ieas7oy1qcy3j9o3_250Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 4 Tumblr_mh8ieas7oy1qcy3j9o4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4