Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ladydianab on 2/4/2013, 6:55 pm

I actually wonder how he will continue to evolve. He is really coming into his own. I wonder who he takes after the most, his mom or dad. And wonder what his dad looked like at 22. We don't get much info on his dad. Couldn't tell much at PCA.
avatar
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Lawrence, Kansas
Real Name : Diana Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Ireth on 2/5/2013, 9:58 am

Unfortunately, only Malaysia's version is the one with Chris, and Singapore has a different magazine. So I can't buy it, or mail it to anyone :(. I guess we'll have to be content with scans.
avatar
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  sheny on 3/9/2013, 3:56 am


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Delight on 3/9/2013, 9:29 am

^ Love these additional pics wub wub wub

Thanks for posting them, sheny.
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  artyf2 on 3/9/2013, 11:51 am

2 years ago he just looked like an adorable doll moque
but now..
HE IS BREATHTAKING!!!!
I can't wait to see his face 2 years later hiphopa

artyf2
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-03-07
Real Name : Artemis

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  brisallie on 3/9/2013, 12:39 pm

They have releasing more pics? Yeah! I so hard to pick one. In some pics I can see his elf ears.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  valkeakuulas on 3/9/2013, 5:53 pm

brisallie wrote:They have releasing more pics? Yeah! I so hard to pick one. In some pics I can see his elf ears.

I know those ears are magical! Laughing

I now know whose ears I'd pick in the game of create your perfect man...well there are a lot of features in his face that I'd like to pick for my dream man.
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ColferInspired on 3/9/2013, 11:49 pm

sheny wrote:
More yummyn pics.
Thanks for finding this.
I think we were due for another sex riot.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8794
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ladydianab on 3/10/2013, 12:09 pm

I have no idea why but when I see the pictures of Chris on the back of the couch with the jacket draped over him I immediately think of Yoko Ono!
avatar
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Lawrence, Kansas
Real Name : Diana Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/10/2013, 12:52 pm

Magical elf prince! Given Chris' love for the fantasy genre, he probably loves being called things like elf, snow nymph and so on. Smile

My favorite photo is when he strikes that pose with that messy hair, those sunglasses and in that white T-shirt. Yow!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Glorfindel on 3/10/2013, 4:01 pm

ladydianab wrote:I have no idea why but when I see the pictures of Chris on the back of the couch with the jacket draped over him I immediately think of Yoko Ono!
You're not the only one.

This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.

I like this different look on him, but at the same time therefore most of the pictures seem a bit 'off' to me.
Still love all the pictures, though, they are of such sheer ethereal beauty. wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8690
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Adamina on 3/10/2013, 5:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.


Well, if that's the case then I think Chris should always do Asian-style photo shoots hapitgh. I think his hair here is my favorite of all his different styles.
avatar
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ladydianab on 3/10/2013, 5:40 pm

Me too! The "higher the hair, the closer to God" poof is just so .. every boy (and I mean boy, looking at Justin Bieber and company) has one and Chris with the closer cut tossled look is just so sexy and handsome. He is no longer the kid from Clovis who stars on Glee he is now Chris Colfer, author, actor, singer!!! New Hollywood man.
avatar
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Lawrence, Kansas
Real Name : Diana Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/11/2013, 2:34 pm

Adamina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.


Well, if that's the case then I think Chris should always do Asian-style photo shoots hapitgh. I think his hair here is my favorite of all his different styles.

I think the entire Glee fandom took notice when Kurt, for the first time, had artfully messy hair in the Born This Way number. I like both hairstyles on Chris...messy, casual, high...doesn't matter to me. I even liked his Leonardo DiCaprio look from last summer! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  brisallie on 5/24/2013, 6:17 pm


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ColdFlame96 on 5/24/2013, 6:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Adamina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
This whole photo shoot gives me a vague Asian vibe (no disrespect intented to Yoko Ono). The way Chris is styled, his clothes, even the poses are not like the 'normal' American shoots, they clearly are directed and put together by Asian people.


Well, if that's the case then I think Chris should always do Asian-style photo shoots hapitgh. I think his hair here is my favorite of all his different styles.

I think the entire Glee fandom took notice when Kurt, for the first time, had artfully messy hair in the Born This Way number. I like both hairstyles on Chris...messy, casual, high...doesn't matter to me. I even liked his Leonardo DiCaprio look from last summer! Smile

I think the first time the fans noticed his messy hair was in 'Audition'. Damn, I just wanted to run my hands through it so bad. It looks so soft! wub
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  MoviesAreLife on 5/24/2013, 6:41 pm

Oh yeah! Forgot about that!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ColferInspired on 6/12/2013, 6:28 am



Chris colfer with Rubin khoo on August Man.
He was managing editor.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8794
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ColferInspired on 11/5/2013, 9:51 am



avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8794
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum