Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
ColferInspired
bayth
MissSoniaPP
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferGirl
MoviesAreLife
Delight
sheny
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
sahhar
fantastica
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/1/2013, 12:18 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:From what I am reading here,this episode saounds bad. Am I right?

Yeah... it's bad. I suppose I should be grateful that Kurt's participation in this trainwreak is being kept to a minimum.

Okay, thank you. It looks like it will be an even faster watch episode than last weeks.

Give yourself three minutes. That will be plenty of time.

3 minuites is the total time Chris/ Kurt appers on screen?

Probably less than three. He's only in one scene--the one that the audio was released for.

I will say that I thought the Rachel storyline was good this year, though Kurt should have been involved with the intervention.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 2/1/2013, 12:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Yeah... it's bad. I suppose I should be grateful that Kurt's participation in this trainwreak is being kept to a minimum.

Okay, thank you. It looks like it will be an even faster watch episode than last weeks.

Give yourself three minutes. That will be plenty of time.

3 minuites is the total time Chris/ Kurt appers on screen?

Probably less than three. He's only in one scene--the one that the audio was released for.

I will say that I thought the Rachel storyline was good this year, though Kurt should have been involved with the intervention.

It made sense for him not to beyond calling in Santana and Quinn for reenforcements. Rachel already made it clear that she wasn't going to listen to his opinion (and just to avoid issues, I wish that the Slutty Barbie line wasn't the focus), so he brought in two people that he knew that she would listen to seriously.

I was fine with Rachel dealing with making this choice until it became clear during her talk with Santana and Quinn that she wasn't comfortable with doing the scene and admitted that she would very likely regret it, but didn't quit the film and give the student making it a chance to find someone else before they started filming. That wasn't fair to this other student and while I think that she was a pretentious twit who deserved to have her thesis flunked just on principle, it wasn't fair of Rachel to bail on her in the middle of filming.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/1/2013, 1:13 am

I feel like Chris/Kurt was given a total of 5 lines this episode and a thankless scene at that. I feel like I wasted my life watching that entire episode. It's not even worth commenting on dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/1/2013, 1:24 am

Any of the actors tonight would have the right IMO to ask themselves why they even showed up for work that day (of filming whatever). What a waste of everyone's time. Including the audience. If this were a "business" and I was "employed" I would start looking for another job at this point. But.. I suppose the paychecks aren't all that bad so..
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/1/2013, 5:02 am

I was scared of the Kurt's scene but I actually liked it. I miss Kurt not being always so nice and his facial expression at Brody was priceless :-D I want more of those!
And I loved Torn.

I saw just couple of scenes, so I don't have opinion about the whole episode yet.

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiy47IoIf1qfgg1ao3_250

Last edited by arina on 2/1/2013, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/1/2013, 6:53 am

There were unable to land a single joke tonight. I kept looking and hoping, but literary nothing was funny tonight.
Also, Kurt was in 1 scene, Just one. Evil or Very Mad
The interventions were so stupid. While I agree with Rachel final statement that nudity is fine but that she isn't ready for it yet and I think she was doing it more for Brody then herself, I hate that they needed to tell her over and over. She would have gotten to the same conclusion eventually. Rachel isn't Lea (at least that is what I'm telling myself). Kurt shouldn't have called her slutty barbie, but Brody deserved his misogynistic Ken title full on - yes the only reason those actresses won their Oscars was because of their boobs. dryy

Sam's character should be renamed to The Body, because it's the only thing he talks or thinks about.

Marley/Jake/Ryder continue to be boring and I COULDN'T CARE LESS - why two boring ass songs for them.

Tina/Jenna - I'm embarrassed for her. Next step is her breaking into Blaine's house and waiting naked in his bed.

Rachel should have more scene's with herself.

All in all, not such a good episode.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 7:30 am

Well, that was a big mess, wasn't it? Evil or Very Mad
It's not even worth making a post about. But just for the sake of my own loyalties (with Kurt and the old characters), I made one anyway on TWoP:

This episode felt like watching a excruciating embarrassing wet dream of Ryan Murphy.
I think I developed a rash from being overexposed to nipples of shirtless men. Men who are supposed to be underaged boys, I might add. When you think of it, even Rachel not showing her boobs fit into a RM wet dream, right along with the Maddonna/whore complex.
Creepy, and it still managed to almost make me fall asleep halfway through nonetheless.

Tina saying that ND has the "cutest club of Glee boys ever" when Puck, Mike and Kurt (and in a way Finn too) aren't in it anymore? Wow, Tina is really derailing (and borderline crazy, fetishing over Blaine. Girl, do us all a favor and snap out of it).
I like Melissa's and Jacob's voices, I really do, but their songs are so boring! And really, the angst of saying "I love you" first is worth 2 songs and all the screentime it got? This makes me almost (notice I wrote "almost") miss Finchel. Although the silver lining of all the Jarley tooth-aching sweetness is that it took away time from showing even more shirtless male bodies.
Please, please, no more Sam, whether it is in Bram or Blam. Bram scenes are just a torture to watch: those 2 are the worst characters (and actors) to put together in the history of Glee. And I've had it up to here with the Blaine ass kissing and the Sam and Blaine bro overload. It is not working, Chord and Darren are not 1st tier material: please make it stop.
The only things I liked in the Lima part of this episode was the talk between Finn and Artie, and the Finn and Sue Penthouse scheme. A little glimpse of old time Glee.

I'm not even going to touch the blatant double standards and misogyny of this episode.

Although I'm glad Rachel didn't go topless in a student film (really, that movie sounded like crap to me), her getting to that conclusion and her reasons for not doing it should have been handled differently. I did not like how others pressured her into making the decision they wanted her to make (Kurt, Santana and Quinn, but also Brody).
OTOH I also didn't like Rachel and Brody making Kurt feel uncomfortable in his own appartment, that's not a way to treat a roommate and friend: he looked rather miserable in that one little scene they granted him.
In regards to that: I can't really understand the indignant focus on Kurt calling Rachel a "slutty Barbie", which was not cool but clearly said at a moment when he was upset and angry at having to look at Brody's private parts over breakfast, when in the same episode Santana called him "lady Hummel" again without blinking. I mean: judge the one, then also judge the other.

Can't deny that the last song gave me old Glee feels. I just wish the old characters were there instead of these 2.0 clones. Although I must say that when left to their own charming selves in group numbers directed like this, I actually like the noobs. Too bad their characters suck so much.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/1/2013, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/1/2013, 7:41 am

After reading the comments here I cannot say I am too excited to watch the episode. blinkk

Kurt calling Rachel slutty or Brody making Kurt uncomfortable either was not nice but I think if the characters always treated each other nicely and never did anything uncomfortable or bad it would make a boring television.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 7:50 am

arina wrote:4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiy47IoIf1qfgg1ao3_250
Lol, Kurt is so not impressed by what he's seeing. moque

Here are some more Kurt gifs (the only good thing about this episode):
4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj4aqvdfT1r9yr10o1_500

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj1wbzYgA1qj0lf7o1_500

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj1oiLJKq1qj0lf7o1_500

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj0tbN9lh1qj0lf7o1_500

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj0tbN9lh1qj0lf7o2_250 4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj0tbN9lh1qj0lf7o3_250

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiyqwf5J21qfkl8co1_250 4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiyqwf5J21qfkl8co2_250

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/1/2013, 7:52 am

This was one of the most boring episodes of Glee I've watched. Of course Blaine fans and people who love shirtless guys enjoyed the episode and think it's a masterpiece. Rolling Eyes

I loved Kurt's reaction to Brody walking around naked and have no problem with the things he said both Rachel and Brody deserved it. I'm disappointed that Rachel refused to listen to her best friend but when Santana and Quinn who spent bigger part of their high school lives making fun of her said almost the same thing she actually thought they might be right.

I felt bad for Sam and Artie. Of course Sam will be concerned about his body, they told him he is stupid, probably won't go to college and has no future if he doesn't use his body.
I feel like they are trying to redeem Blaine by making his a great friend to Sam and helping the Glee club with Regionals. This makes him look good in the yes of the audience, but it's doing nothing to help him win Kurt's trust or forgiveness.

I disagree with Ryan Tina's behavior is creepy and getting creepier. She just constantly talks about his butt or checks him out. How exactly is this supposed to show us that she is lonely, wants to be loved or misses Mike? I'm tired of reading comments like 'Tina is the fandom' just because she worships Blaine's butt like most of his fans do. She is not funny, her crush is not sweet and silly, it's annoying and makes her look like delusional and do embarrassing things. She just looks like a horny teenage girl trying to get in his pants.

And Blaine, how can someone be so blind. After this episode I'm sure he doesn't even realize Tina's crush. She keeps making these comments about him, she invited to the SH dance with her, she almost kissed him there and he can't see that her intentions are so much more than friendly.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 8:05 am

After already noticing in the last episode how they used Carson's voice over for Kurt's voice over at NYADA, something else caught my attention in this episode:

They were seriously dissing someone Chris's age making a film about a grandmother with Alzheimer.
Coincidence? Ryan being iffy about the success of SBL?

Plus, while I'm at the conspiracy theory: Finn blackmailed Sue in the exact same way that Chris described in an interview he 'blackmailed' his old high school 'friends' to do'Shirley Todd', by using an envelope not containing any blackmail worthy material.
I don't know, maybe I need more sleep. (still in the middle of a lot of sick children and a snooring husband because of his cold) saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/1/2013, 8:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Here are some more Kurt gifs (the only good thing about this episode):

Thank you for posting the gifs. Now I can skip watching the episode and use my limited internet bandwidth downloading 'Downton Abbey' and 'Suits' instead.

The episodes written by RM in the past used to be the better ones. Now with the blatant Blaine-love and creepy fascination with semi-nude guys, the quality of his writing had definitely taken a plunge.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/1/2013, 8:28 am

Who does not want to watch the whole episode, here is the most important scene to watch.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/1/2013, 8:36 am

arina wrote:Who does not want to watch the whole episode, here is the most important scene to watch.

Thank you, for the url. Just watched that scene I have to agree with Kurt, espeically his comments on Brody. I may delete the episode from my DVR since this was the only Kurt scene,right?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 8:55 am

^Yup.

It's a shame, really. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/1/2013, 8:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yup.

It's a shame, really. :angry:

It is a shame :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/1/2013, 10:37 am

4x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiwxmasWs1qc43lbo1_5004x12 "Naked" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhiwxmasWs1qc43lbo2_500
The 2nd gif is my favorite moment from the last episode ptdr

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/1/2013, 11:57 am

The men of McKinley calendar stuff was definitely uncomfortable to watch last night. The whole concept of high school age boys doing a topless calendar made me uncomfortable (and I tweeted Ryan that), and the fact that it was supported by the Glee teacher Finn as a way to make money for the club was highly inappropriate. The only part of the story that was remotely handled properly was Artie’s reaction to it.

I go back and forth about whether I like Jarley. I don’t really think there is much chemistry between them, and as I said last night, I liked 1,000 Years vocally, but I didn’t think there was any passion between them in the visual performance.

But there must be people out there who like Jarley because Jake’s solo and the duet are the two best selling songs from the episode (they’ve even sold better than the group number with Blaine as one of the featured soloists).

That being said, I think the fact that the fact that the Jake solo and the Jarley duet are songs that were hits in the past year is a big factor in the number of units they are selling. The NeYo song came out in July, and did well on the charts. 1000 years was the theme song for one of the Twilight Breaking Dawn movies, and did well in the charts. These two songs are songs that the younger glee viewers are probably already familiar with and love.

Torn and Love Song, on the other hand are older songs. Songs that did really well on the charts when they were released, but not something that people would hear on the radio regularly now. Love Song went to number one in 2007, and Torn was a hit about 15 years ago.

I have more to say about this, but I think that the rest of my thoughts would be more appropriate on the Glee general thread, so I’m going to move those thoughts there.

I’m trying not to dwell too much on the fact that Kurt was only in one scene this episode. This is a huge cast, and not everyone can be heavily featured in every episode. Even Blaine has had minimal scenes in a couple of episodes this year (and have you noticed that he hasn’t had a solo in about five episodes—though he has gotten plenty of duets and featured solos in group numbers in that time). We had one of the best Kurt episodes of the season last week.
Spoiler:

I also have a bit more to say about this in the general thread.

Marie, I didn’t even notice that stuff you said about Ryan putting in stuff almost as a hit on Chris’ success (of course, I was only half watching the show because I was amused by Ryan’s tweeting). I do think Ryan and the writers do put some things in there on purpose. Like I always thought that Chris was given the lines he go in “We Are The Champions” as a reminder that Ryan gave Chris his first break. I think that was them trying to give Ryan a public thank you from Chris.

I will say that the thing I most appreciate about Ryan is that he gave Chris a shot, and wrote Kurt for him. Though Chris is the reason Kurt is who he is, and Chris is an incredible talent, we may never have known who he was if Robert and Ryan didn't recognize that talent, and Ryan didn't create a part for him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/1/2013, 12:06 pm

Jake's solo and duet were probably the most boring songs in the episode for me.... I liked torn and the final musical number the best even if I was so sad that Kurt and other original cannot be part of these group numbers anymore and I am still not fond of the newbies.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/1/2013, 12:30 pm

I definitely thought that Jake's solo was the most boring of the episode.

I have to say that I liked 1,000 Years better when I only heard it, but the performance of it turned me off of it.

I'm planning to by Torn and Love Song. I am considering 1000 Years, but I'm not going to rush into it (it's a nice song--maybe I'll give another good listen to the original and get that instead). But I won't be buying the others.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/1/2013, 2:54 pm

"Torn" was wonderful. I even enjoyed "Love Song", and I normally can't stand to see either Quinn or Santana on my screen.

I'm really glad that it was a female director. That made the whole thing seem less creepy. I'm okay with Rachel not going through with it, and I would've been okay if she had. I'm glad that they said there was nothing wrong with nudity itself, but that Rachel personally wasn't ready for it. That's okay. Nudity is a hard thing to swallow. Some people even have a hard time being naked by themselves or with their lover...nevermind in front of strangers. *hugs Rachel*

Btw, why would Rachel listen to Santana and Quinn--her former bullies--over Kurt, her best friend? blinkk Those two are hypocrites. They've used sexuality to use people in the past, whereas Rachel is doing what she's doing for a legit purpose: a film. If there is anyone who knows about dignity, class, keeping one's virtue....it's Kurt. Oh well. I really hate how Santana constantly insults Rachel as well, Kurt also. I'd love to see these two tell her to shut the hell up ASAP. Please, RM, DON'T let that bitch move in with Hummelberry!

Brody is a pig. It is so disrespectful to walk around someone's house naked! I don't care if your girlfriend asked you to move in and that you're "comfortable" with your body! Show some damned class and respect for your girlfriend's roommate and put on some clothes! Gross! And Rachel, what are you thinking asking him to move in and totally disregarding Kurt's feelings like that?! Kurt had every right to be angry in this scene, and I enjoyed every second we got of pissed off Kurt. I applaud him.

As soon as I heard the "student making a film about someone's grandmother with Alzheimer's", I thought of SBL and Chris. Surely, RM knows there is a differance between a student filmmaker and an indie filmmaker, though the two are not mutually exclusive. Chris is an indie filmmaker who made his film without the financial help of a major studio backing him up, therefore, he had a small budget. A student filmmaker usually reffers to a young person who is also making a film with a small budget. The differance is is that they and their crew making the film all have ties to a school of some kind--high school, college or university, or film school---and the film is usually a school project. Chris is not a college student, therefore he is not a student filmmaker, but an independant filmmaker. I'd like to think that that comment was more of a playful wink and a nudge to RM's favorite discovery/prodigy (as we all know his humour is sarcastic, much like Chris's own) rather than a hurtful jab. neutre

The body issues with Sam felt a little forced, IMO. Artie's body issues felt much more real and heartbreaking.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/1/2013, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/1/2013, 3:45 pm

I actually liked the Jarley scenes. Weirdly I liked them most last night, I think. blinkk What's happening to me? They're kinda sugary bubblegum sweet which isn't for everyone, but I really loved both of their songs, I thought they were lovely. And being shy about the "I love yous", and eventually Jake writing it down in order to say it and Marley returning it, it was cute.

The final song was wonderful, and makes me miss the old cast. I wish they could have done that performance. I still liked it though. And while I wish Glee would have treated Marley and her bulimia with the same care and consideration, I did like the sweet scene with Sam and the video trying to convince him that he is special. I especially loved the shoutout to Santana's Trouty Mouth song, and Mercedes and Finn's parts. I was happy to see Lord Tubbington again, and how he really is trying to go on a diet and can use the internet, apparently.

I'm sad Kurt was in only one scene, and especially sad that we know he at least had another scene - which looked adorable and fun - that got cut. :( I felt sorry for him because he was so uncomfortable and unhappy about Brody being so disrespectful to him. I hope Brody's stay is short-lived, and that he gets thrown out soon. Evil or Very Mad I hate him. It still wasn't good that Kurt called Rachel a slut, but I do think his heart was in the right place, he just worded his feelings all wrong. And the bad wording probably was also fueled by his irritation and discomfort with a very naked Brody sitting right next to him....I'm a little sad Rachel credited only Santana and Quinn with helping her, when it was Kurt who called them in the first place. Perhaps that's what the deleted LIFE scene would have addressed.

I loved both of Rachel's songs and happily bought them. I really liked the return of old!Rachel, if only to see how different she and the current Rachel really are, Lea's a great actress. I enjoyed the entire Torn performance quite a lot.

Tina's blatant, obsessive Blaine worship is driving me up the wall though. I can't get mad at Ryan for defending her behavior because he was a strong defender of Kurt's crush on Finn in S1 as well, and I've always been grateful for that. Even so, I think Tina is taking it really far, and is being creepily shallow and objectifying about it all. Kurt's crush never really felt overtly sexual to me or like he was obsessed with Finn's body - his really did make me think he was just desperately lonely. But Tina's crush, the focus is too much on how "great" of a body Blaine has - the butt shots, her complimenting his physical features so much, orchestrating a sexy calendar just to get him shirtless. I hope it ends next episode....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/1/2013, 4:05 pm

Delight wrote:...

The episodes written by RM in the past used to be the better ones. Now with the blatant Blaine-love and creepy fascination with semi-nude guys, the quality of his writing had definitely taken a plunge.

They were. Is is true that RM can be a trollphy, but sometimes his episodes are decent, but this one wasn't for me. To be honest I pressed the fast forward button only to see Kurt's scenes and Rachel's scenes I'd say.

About Rachel, there's been a big discussion if the old or the new Rachel is better than the other one, personally I'm understand if she start to change because is part of her process to become into a mature woman. But I feel like she's doing everything under pressure and is trying to keep away from her old self at doing all these new things that she probably would haven't done before, and for instance she said to Kurt to not join Adam and the Apples, I mean does she forgot where she come from?. So is nice to change and experience new things, but slowly. By other side, there's something I didn't like from the episode and I think is something that haven't changed at all : Other people usually have to tell Rachel what she has to do or not. In the past used to be Finn, now it seems that's Brody the one who's taking that place, and also Santana and Quinn; which it took me by surprise because I knew they became friends last season, but why is she listening to them and not to Kurt who is supposed to be her best friend and roomate?.

I need to add that my problem with the "new" Rachel, is the fact she's more Lea than Rachel when's about her outfits. Last season she started to wear more grown up dresses, blouses, skirts and shoes; so why don't keep that style?. Anyway, I loved TORN, and Marie could you confirm if Lea changed her voice slightly to sing each part?

Two final statements, one is there was a coherence with Sam's SL, because in season 2 I noticed he had dilemmas with his self body image. And second, all of this naked calendar issue I think it was like a fantasy dream for Ryan, and he just decided to fulfill that. lol

P.S Also I think Marley and Jake have good voices, actually he's one of my favorite male voices, but her songs are kinda boring.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/1/2013, 4:26 pm

Less than a minute of Kurt? Really, I'm not going to bother with the rest of the episode.

Since when is it OK to move in your new BF to a shared flat without your flatmates consent? When is it OK for that said BF to wander around naked in someone elses apartment and teach them and push their own opinions down their throat at a breakfast table? And I agree with Kurt: Brody is a bit of a twat.

What I'm understanding is that some are getting offended with Kurt using the Sluttie Barbie as a reference, well I found nothing wrong with that, he was creating a figure of speech. I could just as well interprit that Brodys "I'm not ashamed of my body" is a jab at Kurt and since we don't get a reaction shot from Kurt that is excatly how I got it and understood that.

Oh, this show sucks. I saved another wait. Apparently not missing anything.

Oh and Kurt looks always cute in casual and night wear!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/1/2013, 4:50 pm

I think that people are getting far too caught up with the word slutty and are completely missing the point that Kurt was trying to get across. He wasn't calling Rachel a slut, but he was telling her that this persona she's adopted - and we've gotten a huge amount of evidence that it's not genuine and she's not completely comfortable with it - is beneath her. That she has more value as a person and as a performer than to feel that showing a lot of skin is her only way to get ahead.

There is something really sad that Rachel seems so caught up in living up to these expectations that she thinks Brody has that she is ready to go against her better judgement about what's right for her in the name of trying to appear confident and mature.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next