[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Re: 4x11 "Sadie Hawkins" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl on 1/25/2013, 2:43 pm

Just to bring it to people's attention, but Oliver's been responding to comments on his FB earlier today, and he told one fan that if we really liked Adam, we need to tweet the producers/writers. I think it's absolutely true that Murphy and Falchuk pay attention to what's being buzzed about online. So for anyone who has a twitter, please, please tweet about how much you like Adam and want Kadam. Assuming, of course, that you do. Every single tweet counts and helps. (I pray they pay attention to tumblr because that's where most of the Kadam fans are, and boy, are they enthusiastic and ecstastic! Smile )

Also, I don't know how to screencap, but Oliver mentioned to one fan about upcoming episodes that "Kurt and Adam have a special relationship." Which is an interesting comment. Does he mean boyfriends? Friends? Something to ponder anyway.

In other news Oliver is a sweetie pie and I love how he replies to our comments and how sweet his replies are so much. wub And I'm still 100% in love with the loveliness and cuteness of Kadam and I can't wait for more!! I'd post some gifs but I can't get them to work for the past two days for some reason...I especially want to post Kurt's face when Adam calls his solo "breathtaking", he looks so momentarily stunned/surprised. crycry
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 1/25/2013, 3:01 pm

Here we go!! I got it working again. Look at Kurt's faaaaaaace. crycry

Still my favorite scene. wub Bless you Adam for making Kurt feel good about himself. And for that sexy, "I totally want you" smile!

"Hey Kurt, I was just thinking about you." wub wub wub wub wub wub wub
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 3:19 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Just to bring it to people's attention, but Oliver's been responding to comments on his FB earlier today, and he told one fan that if we really liked Adam, we need to tweet the producers/writers. I think it's absolutely true that Murphy and Falchuk pay attention to what's being buzzed about online. So for anyone who has a twitter, please, please tweet about how much you like Adam and want Kadam. Assuming, of course, that you do. Every single tweet counts and helps. (I pray they pay attention to tumblr because that's where most of the Kadam fans are, and boy, are they enthusiastic and ecstastic! Smile )

Also, I don't know how to screencap, but Oliver mentioned to one fan about upcoming episodes that "Kurt and Adam have a special relationship." Which is an interesting comment. Does he mean boyfriends? Friends? Something to ponder anyway.

In other news Oliver is a sweetie pie and I love how he replies to our comments and how sweet his replies are so much. wub And I'm still 100% in love with the loveliness and cuteness of Kadam and I can't wait for more!! I'd post some gifs but I can't get them to work for the past two days for some reason...I especially want to post Kurt's face when Adam calls his solo "breathtaking", he looks so momentarily stunned/surprised. crycry

I sent out some tweets last night expressing how much I loved Kadam. And there were others doing it do. I hope even more jump on board.

Oliver has been very generous with responding to people on facebook (he's responded to me a few times). He really seems like a sweet guy.

One thing to mention, Oliver confirmed on facebook that he does not have a twitter account, so @olikeiranjones (or something like that) is not him. I do believe the facebook page is authentic because he sometimes responds to posts using his personal facebook account (the avatar is of him and a woman instead of just him when he uses that account).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 3:21 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

Here we go!! I got it working again. Look at Kurt's faaaaaaace. crycry

Still my favorite scene. wub Bless you Adam for making Kurt feel good about himself. And for that sexy, "I totally want you" smile!

"Hey Kurt, I was just thinking about you." wub wub wub wub wub wub wub

thanks for posting these. Can I tell you that seeing Adam and Kurt together last night when I rewatched their screens literally made me squee, and I am much to old to squee.

I don't really ship them, but I am shipping them so hard right now.

The Klaine ship should ship permanently. Here comes steamship Kadam, a sleek new luxary liner!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 1/25/2013, 3:43 pm

The only part I really liked last night was the Kurt stuff, obviously. I didn't like the crushes, and I found it amazing that two girls known for their confidence, Lauren and Sugar, were sitting on the side lines. WTF!!

I did not object to Kitty and Puck, simply because it was honest to their characters. He shouldn't be hitting on a school kid, I do very much agree with that, but character wise I find this amusing.

I think all these crushes are to show that kids really don't have a clue what "true love" is, because they live in the moment. When you have an old soul like Kurt, you can believe it, but there is a vast immaturity about the rest of the class and graduates (hmm, outside of Mike, I guess) when it comes to relationships. Look at Rachel throwing herself so hard into this relationship, but she is holding on so very tightly, and I am foreseeing that he is going to be scared away from her intensity. Relationships are a democracy, and she is behaving as if there is a single leader. You see that also in how she relates to Kurt, by ignoring him for her boyfriend.

Part of me is thinking with Rachel making all these decisions outside of Kurt, and then having Santana move in possibly, full of snark, if Kurt might be exchanging roommates, like perhaps for Adam. I also noted that he didn't tell her the guy he is interested in is the same guy who leads the Apples, perhaps knowing of her disapproval. Rachel is becoming like a Cheerio at McKinley, elitist. I do think she will find her way back (we have to constantly show Rachel learning the same lesson after all) but I don't think she will join the Apples, because Adam formed the group, so he shouldn't be supplanted as the star.

Going on to Adam. Yes, he does feel a little older than 22, but he has good stage presence, and has a great ability to portray romantic interest in Kurt. I like his voice very much, and I loved the Apples. So very unpolished, but clearly loving what they do. I like that Adam sees the non-conformist in Kurt that we all do. Kurt isn't going to do things for popularity that most of the ND and grads are all about. Kurt wants to be happy, and he doesn't let people dictate to him how that is accomplished.

I am also happy this might quell all the people assuming Adam is a place holder for Blaine when it comes to the Apples. Adam formed the group, this is a new thing, and Blaine will have to form his own damn choir. Interesting that no mention of his status, junior or senior was mentioned. We all know you don't necessarily start there are 18, it might take multiple tries, so all we know is that Adam got there before Kurt.

I most of all liked his support of Kurt, like all of you, we always got that Blaine loved Kurt, puppydog eyes and all, but we rarely saw Kurt through Blaine's eyes. You could see Kurt through Adam's eyes, he finds him attractive and talented, and best of all "breathtaking". He makes him accept compliments, which also shows Blaine didn't give them too much, or Kurt would be a little more accustomed to positive comments.

Of course, the fanon part of my brain is saying that Adam is the youngest son of a noble English family, seeking out his joy in acting. He is just studying in the states, because his family didn't want some fortune hunter latching onto their son by studying in England, where he was in the papers. But in reality his family has a castle in the English countryside to make Kurt's anglophile heart miss a beat. He can also put on his Pippa Play. Hehe. Good thing I don't write fan fiction. Wink

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/25/2013, 3:55 pm

Honestly, you would make a GREAT fanfiction writer! I like your ideas better than the ones by RIB!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 1/25/2013, 4:38 pm

Interesting that no mention of his status, junior or senior was mentioned. We all know you don't necessarily start there are 18, it might take multiple tries, so all we know is that Adam got there before Kurt.

Adam did say he's a senior. When he first introduced himself to Kurt. "Adam. A senior and founder and fearless leader..."
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 1/25/2013, 4:41 pm

EDIT - Oliver just asked on his FB for us to twitter campaign for a #KadamDuet. If you can or would like to help out, now's the time to tweet it. neutre

bayth wrote:
Interesting that no mention of his status, junior or senior was mentioned. We all know you don't necessarily start there are 18, it might take multiple tries, so all we know is that Adam got there before Kurt.

Adam did say he's a senior. When he first introduced himself to Kurt. "Adam. A senior and founder and fearless leader..."

However, he stated it as "Adam. Senior, founder, and fearless leader of the Adam's Apples", which possibly suggests he's a senior of the show choir, not necessarily at the school. But this could just be me grasping at straws. I found it interesting they lowered his age, the original script snippet we saw said he was twenty-four, not twenty-two. Not that I'm complaining.

Of course, the fanon part of my brain is saying that Adam is the youngest son of a noble English family, seeking out his joy in acting. He is just studying in the states, because his family didn't want some fortune hunter latching onto their son by studying in England, where he was in the papers. But in reality his family has a castle in the English countryside to make Kurt's anglophile heart miss a beat. He can also put on his Pippa Play. Hehe. Good thing I don't write fan fiction.

Divalicious, I accept this lovely headcanon as fact and in my imaginary world of Kadam being endgame this is all true and Kurt will one day move there with Adam and they can work on the West End stage together and live happily ever after in a beautiful English castle. Smile
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/25/2013, 5:48 pm

How many more school dances do we have to endure on Glee before they figure out it is starting to get really boring and repetitive? Sleep
The only thing I enjoyed were the dresses: all the girls looked very pretty. The rest.....meh. The 2 girls songs were nice though, and so was Tina's solo, although they cut up 'I Don't Know How To Love Him' horribly.
So Ashley Fink only came back because they needed undesirable (fat) girls? Wow, I bet she loved that. (Forgetting that Lauren ran for junior Prom Queen in season 2 and should have graduated now, and was a girl who also could take very good care of herself when it came to boys.) No

Tina crushing on gay Blaine, gay Blaine crushing on straight Sam: I have seen this before, and much better executed too. What annoyed me even more than using these recycled storylines of Kurt for Blaine is that the writers go out of their way to give Blaine a smooth sailing where Kurt only faced stormy waters. Blaine with his “not a predatory gay” line really pissed me off. :angry: That line was nothing more than the writers stopping all the protest of the fandom right in the bud, same as making Sam say he never could bond with Kurt to make Blam happen without Kurtsies being able to protest that. dryy
Blaine said several reasons why he couldn’t be Tina’s date to the dance, except the small detail that he is gay. As a matter of fact: RIB+ went out of their way to not mention this at all in the ep (except for Becky’s sneer at the end, which Tina ignored). Probably to allow the teen girls to imagine themselves in Tina's position and not throw a bucket full of cold water on their illusion of thinking that going with teenage dream Blaine to a dance will make him fall in love with them. vomit2
Tina should know better, poor Jenna, what have they done to your character? BTW: I really don’t like Becky when she is not having a scene with Sue.

Also: Blaine ‘needing some place to put his love because he misses Kurt’ was what got him in trouble in the first place, and I’m still waiting (in vain?) for someone to address this properly on the show. dryy

Jake, Marley, Ryder, Kitty….. who cares? arghh
And do I really have to point out that getting the Warblers disqualified will logically not get ND to Regionals in their place? LMAO: the Warblers turning evil because ~hero Blaine left them and apparently took their integrity with him. BTW: what was with all the asskissing of Blaine again this ep? “Is there anything you can’t do?”
vomir
Loved to see Warbler Trent get something to do, though.

The only time this episode was really enjoyable for me was, once again, when Kurt was on screen. The storyline with Adam’s Apples seems fun. The Apples are the real misfits this show has forgotten over the seasons. ‘Baby Got Back’ was tongue in cheek ridiculous, and Adam sold that song to me with his big grin.
ADAM IS WONDERFUL!!! aa54 wub aa54 Please Glee, let Kadam commence!
Adam is wickedly charming, the sparks between him and Kurt were indeed flying, as promised. I don’t even care if Adam is after Kurt strictly for the Apples or mainly for himself: bottomline is that he’s after Kurt, and that's enough for me for now. Him forcing Kurt to accept his compliment was something I didn’t know I sorely wanted untill I saw Kurt’s face in that scene. crycry (And I loved how Adam used a lower voice the 2nd time he said "Nice Plie": that was subtle. Oliver is such a good actor!)
So let’s keep Adam, please. wub

I don’t really have an issue with Oliver looking older than Adam’s canon age: to me Chris most of the time does not look that really young anymore either since the puberty truck hit him at last, and with Mark and Cory still pretending to be 19 on the show I don’t really see why Adam should be such a big problem. At least Kurt is 19 and an adult, something that cannot be said for Kitty in canon, ugh. Suspect

I know I should comment on Rachel too, but I hardly know who Rachel is anymore. She was supportive of Kurt in that one scene and I loved that, but her wanting her best gay with her in NYADA was forgotten as soon as another guy gives her attention in the one way that Kurt can never do. Brody still being bland and wooden does not help me to sympathize with anything going on in Rachel’s lovelife.
Not asking Kurt before offering Brody a key to the Hummelberry loft was very thoughtless of her, but then Rachel tends to lose her thinking power when it comes to hot guys. I’m a bit afraid where this will go in the future eps for Hummelberry. unsure

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/25/2013, 5:52 pm

wub

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/25/2013, 5:53 pm

BTW: did anyone else notice that the voice over in which Kurt explained the social hierarchy in college (the jocks, the mean girls) was very similar to how Carson did that in SBL?

Somehow I don’t think it was a coincidence. RIB feeding off Chris again?

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/25/2013, 6:00 pm

I did!

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 1/25/2013, 6:20 pm

I did like this episode, but I still fast tracked everything else except NY parts. Which makes me notice first hand and agreeing with you Glorfindel that Rachel seems to have jumped into a entirely different body. I'm not so suprised about that, since they need a sexy leading lady pulling the female part of NY (bringing Santana will also enhance that side). But this sexy Rachel, apparently we can assume something happens between her and Brody in the bedroom department, has still those childish pre-graduation Rachel qualities embedded into her.

Rachel warning Kurt about the Apples made me sqeel out loud: "But Kurt wants to sing in a show choir!" His conflicted face was so sweet. Kurt knows how this "new" system really works under the surface, he doesn't need Rachel's self-centered world view when hierarchies are considered. Rachel has forgotten where she came from in just few short months. We'll see what finally tips Kurt's endless patience out off the window with her. I don't hate Rachel, but these were just the obvious parts that I noticed.

I did enjoy tremendously Kurt being courted and he's given glimpses of the possible options in this new city. (I don't believe Vogue offices wouldn't have had someone advancing this beautiful, young intern, complimenting and more sinister way tried to get into his pants but Glee doesn't bring this obvious storyline miss into surface.) And just like so many of you I did find it incredibly romantic and human of Adam to pick up on Kurt's inability to take compliment and the obvious lack of having recieved compliments. That makes me also wary of Adam: he's able to spot vulrnability and weaknesses which makes him a "dangerous" man in so many levels. He reads people too well. (Bad and omnious thoughts here...let's just enjoy the moment.)

I loved Kurt's VO. So accurate, yet funny and I kept waiting for the end of episode to return to that inner voice in which he would explain that he was on the path of learning how to navigate this new environment. But it never came. I just can't help but to fall into negativity: we'll all need good imaginations because Brochel's date will be shown, Finn's future dates will be shown, newbies dates will be shown etc. Kurtsies will always have to resort to imagination, hell even Klainers had/have to resort to imagination. (Going back to glumness.)

Positive: There were so many good and beautiful bits of Kurt. I can go and watch this again. Many, many minutes of Kurt...and Adam.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/25/2013, 7:02 pm

i thought rachel is quite herself. i have no problem w/ her characterization in this episode.

but the tiblam thing is out of nowhere and really weird. i know it's coming but still, they are very shoehorn in.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/25/2013, 7:30 pm

Yes, let's enjoy Adam for now for Kurt until Glee invariably ruins him .
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 1/25/2013, 8:18 pm

Everyone keep Tweeting Ryan Murphy to keep Adam on Glee because Oliver has said so on Facebook. We need to let him know we want Adam to stay on the show #KeepAdamOnGlee

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 1/25/2013, 9:10 pm

I also thought it reminded me of SBL. (kurt's voice over)
and was anyone else thinking of the implication of kurt asking adam out, while the girl's were asking out the guys for dances?
i loved all of the kurt scenes. Smile
to be honest, i'm sort of tired of being mad at the stupid parts in the show.... :/
i just want the show to revolve around kurt.

also, thought that puck's relationship with kitty was sort of cute. but i don't think it will last because most of his relationships don't. plus the age difference.

and to continue on, i'm sort of worried about how long adam will stay on the show with the spoilers and the fact they made him 22 and a senior... I'll probably join in the campaign of tweeting .

how much kurt will be in the next episode again?
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/25/2013, 9:11 pm

i just tweeted. need to chip in. we kurtsies are usually too shy to say anything. remember, tweeting is free. so be generous.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/25/2013, 9:44 pm

msjoanlucette wrote:I also thought it reminded me of SBL. (kurt's voice over)
and was anyone else thinking of the implication of kurt asking adam out, while the girl's were asking out the guys for dances?
Yes, I noticed. I already took my frustrations on that to the snark & bark thread. dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/26/2013, 12:05 am

I posted this on snark & bark, but I thought I'd post it here, too, since it's not really snarky. Ryan responded to one of my tweets:

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/26/2013, 12:26 am

as long as he noticed our tweets and our enthusiasm for Adam, he will let him have a few more appearances, i hope.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/26/2013, 12:57 am

fantastica wrote:as long as he noticed our tweets and our enthusiasm for Adam, he will let him have a few more appearances, i hope.

Well, there was talk last year that he could be in season 5 if he becomes popular.

I hope the love for Oliver/Adam grows and grows and outshouts the Blaine stans.

What we want now is someone in the media to get behind this coupling, then it will all snowball from there.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/26/2013, 1:55 am

oliver needs to promote himself more, perhaps hiring a publicist or something. but then again Grant had lots of media appearances and they don't want him for the long run.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/26/2013, 1:57 am

Congrats, Karen! And thank you for being the voice for Kadam shippers everywhere! Smile

I really like how even Chris has thrown his support behind this new couple. Legions of fans aside, we all know that Chris' word is Ryan's command. Wink

And I LIKE that he looks older than Kurt. Enough of the childish Blaine. It's time for Kurt to be with a man, not a boy.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/26/2013, 2:23 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Congrats, Karen! And thank you for being the voice for Kadam shippers everywhere!

I really like how even Chris has thrown his support behind this new couple. Legions of fans aside, we all know that Chris' word is Ryan's command.

And I LIKE that he looks older than Kurt. Enough of the childish Blaine. It's time for Kurt to be with a man, not a boy.

And I agree with that 100%.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top