[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Re: 4x11 "Sadie Hawkins" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing on 1/25/2013, 3:54 am

M&M wrote:I think Kurt was mad because Rachel moved Brody in and Kurt only just realized that he is living with them. She didn;t even tell him. Major roommate foul and the more I think about it, the more it annoys me. Rachel, really! She was already ignoring Kur, but then to move her bf in without asking? No.

This is the biggest issue that I have with all of Rachel's realtionships, romantic or otherwise. You have to fit into her world per her convenience. Now that she's the Queen of the Winter Showcase, she doesn't need Kurt to be her support or cheerleader so she cuts him lose unless she needs something. Finn had to go because he never really fit into her aspirations and she certainly wasn't going to bend to make room for him. Brody is late for one date and has to move to Brooklyn to be more convenient for Rachel.

I'm getting a very clear impression from the promo that Rachel not only didn't ask Kurt if he'd mind having Brody move in with him before asking Brody, but had Brody already living in the loft and parading around naked before Kurt is told anything at all. It's just so typical of Rachel, that she expects everyone to go along because it's what she wants.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/25/2013, 3:54 am

valkeakuulas wrote:^Those compliments make me want to run and watch the episode. Oh, how lovely it is to see Kurt being flirted at.
Agree,espeically the last part of the post.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 3:58 am

I can sing high and sing low - Razz
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/25/2013, 4:00 am

arina wrote:I can sing high and sing low - Razz

Was that a line in the episode? I have not seen it yet.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 4:09 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Kurt sang that when he made himself a tea, at least I think that is what he sang, I am bad in undertanding spoken english.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/25/2013, 4:13 am

arina wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Kurt sang that when he made himself a tea, at least I think that is what he sang, I am bad in undertanding spoken english.

Okay, thank. If that is what he sang, I have to agree.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/25/2013, 4:16 am

arina wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

It's a pretty basic vocal exercise to practice control of your range. I used to do it when I was in glee club. It's nice that apparently Kurt is now getting some technical instruction on his singing which he never got at McKinley (because Schu was a miserable excuse for a choir leader and wasn't capable of teaching a dog to chase its own tail).
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 4:21 am

I was kinda shocked that there was in two episodes in row so little Rachel in it.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 4:22 am

Ranwing wrote:
arina wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

It's a pretty basic vocal exercise to practice control of your range. I used to do it when I was in glee club. It's nice that apparently Kurt is now getting some technical instruction on his singing which he never got at McKinley (because Schu was a miserable excuse for a choir leader and wasn't capable of teaching a dog to chase its own tail).
I understood it was vocal exercise, I just found it adorable :-)
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 1/25/2013, 4:22 am

This is the first time since, I don't know, season 1 or 2 that I haven't been able to stop smiling because of a Glee episode. And Kurt, Adam, and Kadam are the sole and only reason. I just loved their whole storyline, every scene, so much. Everytime I see a gif of them I can't stop grinning and I want to tear up and I'm just so happy for Kurt that he finally met someone who'll actually make him feel good about himself, and compliment him, and make him feel wanted and desired and who actually was attracted to him first and is so nice and charming and and.....everything is just perfect. ;_; I fell in love with Kadam during the plie scene and I will never look back. Anyone who would do that for Kurt, who would lift him up and try to heal his so low self-esteem, that's my personal endgame for him, I don't care what canon does.

Also, them smiling at each other when Kurt asked him out was SO PRECIOUS and Kurt was a little shy and so shocked-thrilled-happy when he said yes and it was just so wonderful ;_;

Kurt looked so stunningly gorgeous throughout the whole episode I loved every outfit.

I love love love that it's now canon that Adam was indeed at the Winter Showcase and he told Kurt that his performance was breathtaking. I love that he clearly pursued and chased after Kurt, even if he wasn't the first to ask for a date.

I loved Rachel's sweet supportive moments with Kurt in this episode, telling him he was a catch and to go for it, the cute cheek kisses and hugs. (I'm sad she's been ignoring him for Brody, but, that's what happens when someone you love gets a shiny new friend/boyfriend, it takes a while for them to figure out how to balance time with you and time with them....at least that's my experience).

I loved Kurt's little sing song of "I can sing high and I can sing low....do you want some tea?" so cute!!

I really like the fun diversity of the Apples, and i'd be really happy if any of them would become Kurt's friend. I was so sad to see at the beginning of the episode that Kurt was more or less a social outcast again, bottom of the barrel. I want him to be surrounded with friends - I can't imagine how someone as sweet and loyal as Kurt couldn't attract friends like bees to honey, regardless of his snarking when his patience is tested.

I really loved the decorations for the Sadies Hawkins dance and I thought all the girl's dresses were beautiful.

Tina is dead to me, and I kept rolling my eyes whenever Blaine-worship - like calling him "perfect" or "what can't you do?" - would spew from her mouth. Which is so sad, I used to really like Tina. Now she's ruined.

Anyway....back to smiling and giggling and just generally flailing and being happy over all the delightful, lovely Kadam scenes. wub
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 1/25/2013, 7:03 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 9:32 am

After rewatching Kurt in the new episode, unfortunately I have to say based on these few scenes I didn't see that much chemistry between Kurt and Adam. But we'll how is going to be in the future. But I was happy that someone finally complimented him.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 1/25/2013, 9:53 am

it was an OK episode. nothing revolutionary, but wasn't completely awful, mostly thanks to kurt and adam.

adam is like a ray of sunlight. the guy just lites up the screen. and he looks fantastic not to mention his great accent. baby got back was awkward yet lolastic as well. the kurt scenes in generaly felt rather fresh compered ton the rest of the show. rachel was ok, till she nearly bit brody's head of for being late. she is lucky he didn't dump her right there. honestly, she just doesn't know how to react moderately - her life is like a broadway play - drama 24/7. to invite him to move in - far too early in their ship not to mention rude to kurt.

the less said about both of blaine's plots the better. first - it's one thing for mercedes to crush on kurt when he wasn't out, but it's another for tina to actively pursue a guy who is openly 100 % gay. frankly, i didn't see a near kiss in that dip during the dance, at least not from blaine's side, although tina was certainly expecting it. and her reaction at the end "i found a perfect guy", i hope she snaps out of it before she humiliates herself further. as for sam - how long has blaine had this crush on sam. it doesn't seam all that recent to be honest. so much for a guy who calls kurt the love of his life. and unless you are a blaine stan, all that hard hitting over the head about the perfection that is blaine, was disgusting and made me want to turn of the episode.

also, will beiste stop trying to give life lessons to the audience. i've had enough. from her and everybody else.

what i'm gonna say is blasphemy - but i'm not bothered by kitty and puck. at all. she has always been a cold hard bitch and i love the fact that they aren't white washing a villain for once. i find her amusing and out of all the newbies the one like most. and becca and mark have interesting chemistry. at least to me.

as for the songs, i liked the group numbers. tina's solo was vocally good (and boring) but visual was vomit2 . blake's solo was boring as hell. didn't see the point of it in the episode at all.

all in all, an average glee episode. not the worst, but most definitely not among the best.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/25/2013, 9:59 am

tanita_mors wrote:
the less said about both of blaine's plots the better. first - it's one thing for mercedes to crush on kurt when he wasn't out, but it's another for tina to actively pursue a guy who is openly 100 % gay. frankly, i didn't see a near kiss in that dip during the dance, at least not from blaine's side, although tina was certainly expecting it. and her reaction at the end "i found a perfect guy", i hope she snaps out of it before she humiliates herself further. as for sam - how long has blaine had this crush on sam. it doesn't seam all that recent to be honest. so much for a guy who calls kurt the love of his life.
Agreed!

And my favorie number of the episode was surprisingly Tell Him and I am not fan of Marley and Britanny is my least favorite original character.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 1/25/2013, 10:06 am

yeah, all 3 group numbers were the best for me. i loved the visual for all 3 and they were fun and catchy, the vocals are noting earth-shattering on either, but they were good. i found the solos very boring, and baby got back is a song i really can't tale seriously.

but adam does have stage presence. for once, the casting of a love interest was spot on imo.
the way he said this line was hot as hell and incredibly flirty. i'd be swooning if i were kurt.

the only moment of logic and reality in the tina/blaine thing was his big "NO" after her solo. i legit LOL'd. at least he did one thing right.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 1/25/2013, 10:14 am

ALSO, I ALMOST FORGOT, WHO THE HELL WAS BLIANE REFERENCING WITH HIS "I'M NOT SOME PREDATORY GAY" LINE, BECAUSE IF IT WAS A JAB AT KURT BY THE WRITERS, I AM FUCKING NOT AMUSED.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 1/25/2013, 10:16 am

"You miss Kurt. So you need to put your love somewhere else."
this is how he lost kurt. by putting his "love" in someone else. dryy

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 10:43 am

tanita_mors wrote:ALSO, I ALMOST FORGOT, WHO THE HELL WAS BLIANE REFERENCING WITH HIS "I'M NOT SOME PREDATORY GAY" LINE, BECAUSE IF IT WAS A JAB AT KURT BY THE WRITERS, I AM FUCKING NOT AMUSED.

Yes, that line pissed me off too. It pretty much was saying that it's OK for Blaine to crush on a boy he knows is straight, but it's not OK for Kurt.

Of course, there are a lot of things that are OK for Blaine to do that Kurt would be tarred and feathered for doing.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 10:54 am

tanita_mors wrote:
"You miss Kurt. So you need to put your love somewhere else."
this is how he lost kurt. by putting his "love" in someone else. dryy

Between all the manpain, Blaine blaming Kurt for what happened, and stuff like the above quote, they really go out of their way to make Blaine the victim in the Klaine breakup.

Changing gears for a second, I have to say (and I'm saying this in spoiler tags since it is spoilerish),
Spoiler:
with the spoilers for episodes 14 and 15, I'm waiting for the punchline in the Kadam storyline (or maybe preparing myself for the worst is a better way of saying it). I loved how sweet Adam was to Kurt last night, and I thought Oliver made Adam come alive--with the flirty twinkling eyes and the smiles. But Kurt was too happy, and we know that Kurt will not be allowed to be happy for too long--espeically if he isn't with Blaine and Blaine is still unhappy. I'm just waiting and fearing for the moment when they crush Adam for us by having him turn out to not be gay, or having him be a manwhore who just tries to bed every NYADA student he can.

I hate to sound negative, but us Kurtsies have been burned by these writers so many times, that I'm scared that we won't really get a real Kadam experience, though it does sound like Adam will be around after the next haitis. I guess I just like to fear for the worst as a defense mechanism so the blow of what does happen doesn't sting as much.

Remind me why I watch this again...

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 11:18 am

I really hope that Adam sticks around Smile Blaine could use some competition.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 1/25/2013, 12:20 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 12:38 pm

Oliver really does look old to be playing 22. I wonder how old he really is.

Of course, if Cory and Mark can play teenagers, I'm guessing that you could be up to about 40 to play a 22 year old Wink

Oh, and we need some gifs of some of those smiles Adam gave Kurt.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/25/2013, 1:45 pm

I really loved how Adam forced Kurt to take the compliment in dance class. It's sad that Kurt is so not used to getting compliments, that his first reaction is to reject it. He does not know how beautiful, talented and lovely he really is.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/25/2013, 2:01 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I really loved how Adam forced Kurt to take the compliment in dance class. It's sad that Kurt is so not used to getting compliments, that his first reaction is to reject it. He does not know how beautiful, talented and lovely he really is.

That was my favorite part Smile

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/25/2013, 2:19 pm

Mmm-hmm. And since Kurt can't hear me through the TV screen, it's good to have Adam there to tell him these things! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top