Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  zuppid 1/11/2013, 12:49 pm

I don't think the excitment over the starkid is "silly"
I'm excited too and this has nothing to do with Darren.
I LOVE the starkid 'cause I appreciate their works and I'm happy I'm going to see them even on the background.
It's the sensation I got when a local band of my town that I really like got to do a very small appearance in a very small national tv program...It didn't change their career but I was happy for them 'case in a certain way I "Knew" them...
Glee won't change their life but It will fun for them to join for a bit...
Just like Lauren Lopez in SBL!It was nice to see her,even for 2 seconds

the only silly thing around tumblr right now is the ACTIVE HATING towards "Kadam" dryy They "tag" their hate with the Kadam tag...It's annoying!

I'm still not over Adam and his voice!I hope we'll get a sneak peek soon
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  sheny 1/11/2013, 2:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 2 Tumblr_mggxlc64781r4ezfzo1_500
Song order for 4.13 Diva from GleekOutBrasil
Diva - Tina, Brittany, Wade & Blaine - Beyoncé.
Don’t Stop Me Now - Blaine Anderson - Queen.
Nutbush City Limits - Santana Lopez - Tina Turner.
Make No Mistake, She’s Mine - Santana & Sam - Barbra Streisand & Kim Carnes.
Dancing On My Own - Brittany Pierce - Robyn.
Bring Him Home - Rachel & Kurt – Les Misérables.
Hung Up - Tina Cohen-Chang – Madonna.
Girl On Fire - Santana Lopez – Alicia Keys.
so… someone from tgp is gettin a role. you’ll see who on ep 14!
Oh God, don't they have 100 cast members already. Why are they bringing new people all the time? I hope it's just for one scene.
GLEE - 04 - DIVA 07-Feb-2013 (T)
Episode 4ARC13
AIR DATE: 07-Feb-2013 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes
CONCEPT: The kids of New Directions are encouraged to let loose their inner divas. Kurt and Rachel compete for bragging rights at NYADA. Santana’s return creates trouble for Sam and Brittany. With Will away, Finn and Emma help each other out.
PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written by BRAD FALCHUK
Directed by PARIS BARCLAY

lets just say that kurt & rachel’s apartment is getting really crowded
randomgermanperson wondered: Brody is moving in, we know
gleekoutbr: you dont know all. wait and see
iwishitfrommyself: we know that it's going to be Santana, so that wasn't a bomb really
gleekoutbr: then should we stop because you guys know it all or....

Maybe that's why Brody was walking around naked in the promo.

Last edited by sheny on 1/11/2013, 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/11/2013, 5:38 pm

OT: guys I have lots of stuff going on in real life right now and won't have much time before hte Chinese New Year (next month), so I will drop by to read but probably won't post much. just so you know. neutre

p.s. those new spoilers are so meh.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/11/2013, 7:46 pm

Gleek Out brazil just confirmed Ryan Twitter Evil or Very Mad

I'm SO pissed!I hope this doesn't mean they'll be get back together yet Shocked
I hope they'll make out in a drunken state maybe after a nice night together AS FRIENDS and then that Kurt will back off and tell him it was a mistake...but I think they will get back togetther 'cause glee is dumb...si SO SO SO SO SO SO PISSED
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/11/2013, 8:02 pm

I really don't know what to think anymore. But the last time Klaine made-out, Fox cut out the entire scene (the car outside Scandals), would they actually let them air it this time?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/11/2013, 8:03 pm

zuppid wrote:Gleek Out brazil just confirmed Ryan Twitter Evil or Very Mad

I'm SO pissed!I hope this doesn't mean they'll be get back together yet Shocked
I hope they'll make out in a drunken state maybe after a nice night together AS FRIENDS and then that Kurt will back off and tell him it was a mistake...but I think they will get back togetther 'cause glee is dumb...si SO SO SO SO SO SO PISSED

I am upset Evil or Very Mad I am done with Glee Evil or Very Mad Glee use to be good if not great, now it is awful.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2013, 8:11 pm

badday

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 2 Angry_sue

Bah, this show is awful. Gross. antifana
If it wasn't for Chris..... (and even that might not be enough anymore)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/11/2013, 8:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote: badday

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 2 Angry_sue

Bah, this show is awful. Gross. antifana
If it wasn't for Chris..... (and even that might not be enough anymore)

True. If I was Chris I would protest the script. I would do it end the end if I had to,but would protest it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 8:28 pm

It is way too soon for Klaine to be making out in a car. Unless something changes in the next three episodes, Kurt hasn't even forgiven Blaine for his actions yet.

sahhar wrote:I really don't know what to think anymore. But the last time Klaine made-out, Fox cut out the entire scene (the car outside Scandals), would they actually let them air it this time?

They could leave it in if it's in the 9:00 hour episode (since there are two episodes that night).

You know, just a totally random thought here, but what if Klaine goes to the wedding as friends, but Blaine presses for a reunion, and Kurt has a flashback to the car scene and remembers that Blaine has been an ass to him more than once. I know it won't happen that way (the writers aren't that creative), but that is the only way I could accept a Klaine makeout scene.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 8:50 pm

Trollphy tweeted a picture from Diva. In spoiler tags because part of it is hideous.

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/11/2013, 8:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It is way too soon for Klaine to be making out in a car. Unless something changes in the next three episodes, Kurt hasn't even forgiven Blaine for his actions yet.

sahhar wrote:I really don't know what to think anymore. But the last time Klaine made-out, Fox cut out the entire scene (the car outside Scandals), would they actually let them air it this time?

They could leave it in if it's in the 9:00 hour episode (since there are two episodes that night).

You know, just a totally random thought here, but what if Klaine goes to the wedding as friends, but Blaine presses for a reunion, and Kurt has a flashback to the car scene and remembers that Blaine has been an ass to him more than once. I know it won't happen that way (the writers aren't that creative), but that is the only way I could accept a Klaine makeout scene.

I agree 100%. It would be the only way I would accept a Klaine makeout too. I think RIB must hate Chris and Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 9:17 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:It is way too soon for Klaine to be making out in a car. Unless something changes in the next three episodes, Kurt hasn't even forgiven Blaine for his actions yet.

I agree 100%. It would be the only way I would accept a Klaine makeout too. I think RIB must hate Chris and Kurt.

You know, I hate to say this, but part of me wonders if the timing of Ryan's tweet, and the confirmation by GleekOut Brazil was intentionally done by Ryan to either steal Chris' thunder, or ride on his thunder. The Klaine tweet came just hours after Chris won the PCA. Now, the confirmation from GleekOut Brazil comes on the official release date of SBL with Chris in the middle of a lot of publicity for the film. It almost seems like he is trying to turn focus away from Chris' personal accomplishments, and onto Chris' glee stuff
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/11/2013, 9:24 pm

Something is missing in this story.
So we'll know everything that will happen in episode told by Ryan before the episode happen? suure suspectt
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/11/2013, 9:34 pm

I'm hoping it is just a flashback.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/11/2013, 9:36 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I'm hoping it is just a flashback.

I hope so to ,or even a fanasty. If it is not either of those,I will not longer watch Glee at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 9:42 pm

I tweeted Ryan that I only watch Glee to support Chris and because it earns Chris a lot of money.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/11/2013, 9:52 pm

Yeah, this totally pisses me off too. We can't ever get nice things. Just as we're getting all excited about Adam (and I'm still shipping this like the Spanish Armada), the Oil Slick creeps back into Kurt's life. Now I'm taking a whole lot of this with a big grain of salt... OK, a grain of salt the size of Mt. Everest... because we're not getting the whole story here.

What I'm guessing is that whatever Kurt has going on with Adam is at this stage very new and not yet at the exclusive stage. He goes to the wedding, gets overcome with emotion over the event, maybe even a little drunk and stuff happens. And then afterwards... yeah, still not over what Blaine did. Still has feelings, but can't get past the cheating and thus Kurt goes back to NY and, for the time being, puts Blaine in his rear view mirror.

I'm probably deluding myself, but I'm going to cling on to hope here that just because Kurt ends up kissing Blaine doesn't mean that they're getting back together. Sometimes its needed to get all those conflicted feelings out of your system. I'm still shipping Kadam like there's no tomorrow. And I'm determined to enjoy my handsome Englishman openly flirting with Kurt. Maybe in the meantime, someone will drop a box of Borax onto Blaine and he'll vanish.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/12/2013, 12:50 am

vomir Evil or Very Mad

This is too cruel of them. I don't even dare to hope that this is just one-off and Kurt and Adam get together because I'll most probably be crushed again.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/12/2013, 1:19 am

I think it will be a drunken mistake and Kurt will go back to Adam in NY. I don't believe they are getting back together. Ryan is not stupid to spoil something so big like Klaine's reunion.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/12/2013, 1:37 am

might as well accept the fact that klaine will be happily reunited for good instead of hoping for the better. this way I am only upset one time. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/12/2013, 7:11 am

fuck blaine and fuck klaine. i'm gonna zone out on that part of the story.

and yes, it is too soon for anything other then a drunken mistake, but this is an effing tv show and a very sloppy written one so i don't know why i'm shocked. it's their big valentines episode, god forbid klaine isn't reunited by that time. vomir

god, i really wish rib never ever listened to fans and started pandering them. we might not have gotten some kurt stuff we have, but i'm sure it would have been a better show for it. this is just embarrassing to be honest. it's ooc fanfiction embarrassing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/12/2013, 7:48 am

I'm still in rage.Fuck this show!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/12/2013, 8:15 am

Hmm... after weeks of no significant Kurt spoilers to speak of, we now get this lovely bomb about a Klaine reunion.

Oh joy. They're trying really hard to kill the last bit of interest I have left in this show.

Oh well, I still hope that Adam is well-received anyway. If he has good chemistry with Kurt, I still want to see him stay on as a supportive friend or potential love interest (even if Kurt can't reciprocate because of Blaine the limpet).

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/12/2013, 8:33 am

Even if they make out, I still think Kurt is going to still be attracted to Adam, and perhaps compare this adult to the admittedly childish Blaine. This is a good way to check out their chemistry, plus get the audience to like him. If he comes in and is immediately a barrier to Klaine, the character fights a up hill battle. If they wait, have them develop a friendship that also has some strong attraction, they can sneak the relationship in. Having Kurt honestly torn between whom he wishes to be with gives the writers something to work with the rest of the year. Having a quick reunion does not.

If Kurt does choose to explore life with Adam, they can have Blaine reconsider about going to NYADA, a bigger cliff hanger than Blaine just arriving in NY. It gives them also something to work with next season. If they get them together too soon, they will have the same problem as Finchel, were do you go but marriage. I hope they learned from that silly storyline.

Crossing my fingers that Kurt actually gets fought over, because he is a great prize. Blaine is handed too much in life, I want to see him actually work hard to get what he wants, not have it handed to him.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/12/2013, 10:09 am

The more I think about it the more I think they won't get back together yet
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next