Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013

+12
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Ireth
ColferInspired
sheny
zuppid
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
M&M
sahhar
brisallie
Jellyrolls
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013

Post  arina 1/11/2013, 4:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:Here's a better quality video of his acceptance speech:

neutre
Thanks for the high quality video! I am just little sorry it doesn't include Sandra Bullock clapping for him :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013

Post  sheny 1/11/2013, 8:19 am

These two are so cute together.
Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgg8xzO41s1qaesnho3_250Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgg8xzO41s1qaesnho4_r1_250Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgg8xzO41s1qaesnho7_r1_250Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgg8xzO41s1qaesnho6_r2_250

Last edited by sheny on 1/11/2013, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2013, 9:37 am

Here's the video of ^those gifs:

"I'm not leaving unless I have a copy." Lol, Chris. ptdr
They are so wonderful together! wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/11/2013, 1:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Here's the video of ^those gifs:

That photo booth picture set of Lea and Chris is extremely fabulous and cool though. Especially the one where they air-kiss and the one with the awards up-close to the camera. They both have their moments and look sweet and beautiful together.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/11/2013, 1:25 pm

Well he deserves a copy too! He was also in the picture Smile

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 1:57 pm

It's a good thing that photo booth wasn't in Marie's house because we'd never see Chris again. She'd deny him the picture, and keep him there forever.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2013, 3:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's a good thing that photo booth wasn't in Marie's house because we'd never see Chris again. She'd deny him the picture, and keep him there forever.
Missed opportunity for that interviewer, imo. suure fanny2

(I have a very nice basement in which he could 'wait' till his copy was ready.) Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/11/2013, 5:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:It's a good thing that photo booth wasn't in Marie's house because we'd never see Chris again. She'd deny him the picture, and keep him there forever.
Missed opportunity for that interviewer, imo. suure fanny2

(I have a very nice basement in which he could 'wait' till his copy was ready.) Twisted Evil

I hope your basement is warm too Marie Smile , and by curiosity will he be tied to a chair?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2013, 5:58 pm

brisallie wrote:I hope your basement is warm too Marie Smile , and by curiosity will he be tied to a chair?
Warm enough to lose some layers, and not a chair..... a piano. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/11/2013, 7:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:I hope your basement is warm too Marie Smile , and by curiosity will he be tied to a chair?
Warm enough to lose some layers, and not a chair..... a piano. fanny2

Tied to a piano? That's clever and naughty. fanny2

Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_mgg8xzO41s1qaesnho3_250

lol Seeing this, is like Lea goes for a kiss on his lips, so that why Chris move his head. OK too much imagination.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/12/2013, 7:53 am

Why, Marie, would you tie him to a piano when we know he's not a pianist? Smile

But I get what you mean. It's not that unusual to indulge in the occasional, milder form of 'Misery' fantasy (The Stephen King horror story variety) fanny2

I'm late to the party, and I just want to bring in my cheers over Chris's PCA win. He's fared well despite the stiff competition. Although this award probably just proves that Chris has the most dedicated and internet-savvy fanbase, I'm still glad that he won. He's such a stuttering bundle of nerves on stage (in an endearing way) that I'm positive he didn't have a speech ready. Once again, he made a call out to the crew he works with. It gives me the impression that he probably spends more time with the crew than his coworkers when he films Glee.

hola hola hola
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2013, 10:48 am

Delight wrote:Why, Marie, would you tie him to a piano when we know he's not a pianist? Smile
As Kurt said: "I only want to sing with him!" sifflou

Chris at the People's Choice Awards 2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_ljb3ossHNd1qcpsrlo1_500

But I get what you mean. It's not that unusual to indulge in the occasional, milder form of 'Misery' fantasy (The Stephen King horror story variety) fanny2
That is a very, very creepy movie, yikes. Mad

I'm late to the party, and I just want to bring in my cheers over Chris's PCA win. He's fared well despite the stiff competition. Although this award probably just proves that Chris has the most dedicated and internet-savvy fanbase, I'm still glad that he won. He's such a stuttering bundle of nerves on stage (in an endearing way) that I'm positive he didn't have a speech ready. Once again, he made a call out to the crew he works with. It gives me the impression that he probably spends more time with the crew than his coworkers when he films Glee.

hola hola hola
Twice even, lol. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3