Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

+3
indiaskye
sheny
ColferInspired
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Empty Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:30 am

I thought I would start a thread for this. Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  650269930

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtp4ryOgJ1qgdjevo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Empty Re: Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:33 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtn3mY9bc1qzmthro1_500
Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtn3mY9bc1qzmthro2_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtn3mY9bc1qzmthro2_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtn3mY9bc1qzmthro3_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtn3mY9bc1qzmthro6_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Empty Re: Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 3:36 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtjatnd9N1qeaa48o1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthahQnkX1qdenqeo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:38 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro1_500

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro2_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro7_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro8_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro10_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:38 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmdumy6v1qd08gco1_500
High-res

Me talking to Chris! Compliments to my mother for taking the picture. I wrote him a letter and when I handed it to him I said ” I knew that by the time I got up here I wouldn’t remember what to say so I wrote a letter to say it all.” He awed and say thank
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:40 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtm079MN71qzmthro1_500

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtm079MN71qzmthro4_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:41 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtlddOmlk1qzmthro1_500

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtlddOmlk1qzmthro2_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtlddOmlk1qzmthro3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:42 am

Chris Colfer Ridgewood NJ

• Me: Chris, how was ice skating yesterday?!
  • Chris: It was a lot of fun! I thought I would be a lot more sore but I'm not!
  • Me: Well you looked like you were doing great!
  • Chris: (laughing) aw thank you sweetie!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:44 am

block012

justanotherhopelessromantic13 Follow

Meeting Chris Colfer

• Me: Hi
  • Chris: Hello, how are you sweetie?
  • Me: I'm great! I made this bracelet for you *Hands Chris Bracelet* and this one is for Darren *Hands him other bracelet*
  • Chris: Oh! That's so nice I'll give it to him next time I see him.
  • Me: Thank you your such an insparation you've gotten me through so much.
  • Chris: Thank you, did you finish the book?
  • Me: No I'm on page 48 I was too nervous about meeting you to read anymore
  • Chris: *laughs* Well maybe you can start over, that's the good thing about books you can read them more than once.
  • Me: I'll be up until 3am trying to finish it
  • Chris: Aww, Well it was nice meeting you
  • Me: It was nice meeting you too! *Holds out hand for him to shake*
  • Chris: *shakes my hand* Bye! I hope you like the book
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 3:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro1_500

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro2_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro7_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro8_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtmkbw1751qzmthro10_250

He is the cutest thing ever. wub
Thank you for these.

Last edited by sheny on 11/21/2012, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:44 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtkvtky501qayy2qo1_500

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtkvtky501qayy2qo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:47 am

• My conversation with Chris Colfer

1. -Note, I am shaking and being dumb this entire time while he is flawless-

• Chris: Hi, sweetie! How are you?
    • Me: Great! How are you?
    • Chris: I'm great! -signs book- What's your name?
    • Me: Katie!
    • Chris: It was very nice to meet you, Katie! -smiles and laughs like the perfect man he is okay-
    • Me: You too! Have a great Thanksgiving! -laughs like the dumbass I am-
    • Chris: You too! Goodbye!
  • ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:49 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtjatnd9N1qeaa48o1_500
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 3:51 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro9_400Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro7_500

He always is handsome, but blue makes him look even more gorgeous.

sheny
    Bruce
    Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:53 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo8_r2_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo9_r2_250
    Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo12_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo11_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo10_250

Whoever said never to meet your idols obviously never met Chris Colfer.

Third time having the honor to interact with this precious man and he is still as sincere and humble and attentive as ever. The way he makes you feel like there is no one else in the room besides you and him is something I cannot explain in words. He makes it seem like he is there to see you instead of the other way around; hanging onto every word you say and actually listening. It’s remarkable.

This time around I decided to focus on The Land of Stories in our conversation (because we had talked about SBL/Tribeca/my Carson doll last time) and I told him how much I loved Trollbella! I told him that she reminded me for some strange reason of Moaning Myrtle and he took that as an amazing compliment having one of his characters compared to something Harry Potter related. He laughed about it for awhile (music to my ears) and then leaned in a said, “Can I tell you a secret?” (DUH!) In which he told me a secret about Trollbella in TLOS2 which I obviously can’t tell you because I have a Chris Colfer exclusive and I promised I wouldn’t tell! I then shook his hand (swoon) and told him it was great meeting him again, to which he responded, “I’ll see you again soon!”

Chris just has a way of making you feel so special in under a minute and I just don’t know how he does it, but it’s magical.

[ Photosets x x ]
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:54 am

block123

smileformevalerie Follow
    Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthl1eBz11qfrtk5o1_500
    High-res

Met Chris Colfer tonight with my friend Sam who can be found at captureitrememberit.tumblr.com and he was super nice and let us freak out to him and shook our hands! (YES THAT’S RIGHT, WE TOUCHED HIM!)
    Hopefully more, better quality pictures of us together will be posted later! Such a good night though! Smile
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:56 am

Tonight I met Chris Colfer.
    So after waiting 2 hours, Chris finally made it to the bookstore. The panic had not hit until I was next in line to meet him. After greeting him, I asked him if his hair was naturally thick and straight and quiff-ish (is that a word?). He laughed and told me his ENTIRE hair routine, then we spoke a few more minutes. I said thank you and walked away to the side to wait for my other four friends. After sitting on the sidelines I realized I had forgotten to give him my letter. I whisper-screamed over to my friend to give him the note, and attempted to toss it, only for it to fall a foot in front of me. Chris said, “That was possibly the worst throw I’ve ever seen.” And yes, those were his exact words. Blushing, I picked up my note and handed it to him. He told me I was cute and adorable and that I’m good at embarrassing myself, but luckily in a cute way that makes everyone laugh along with me. Never in my life have I met a more down-to-earth person than him. He was funny, sweet, and charming. If he wasn’t gay, I totally would’ve proposed to him.

http://livingfarfromparadise.tumblr.com/post/36184166353/tonight-i-met-chris-colfer
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 3:58 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthalxGzF1qbd610o1_500
    Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthalxGzF1qbd610o2_500

Look who was in the metro news today! Made my day! =’]

#sbl#i like how they threw in dancer ;]
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 3:59 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtfedwCpB1qe476yo1_1280

sheny
    Bruce
    Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:00 am

My conversation with Chris Colfer

• Him: Hi sweetie!
    • Me: Hi Chris! I'm Nicolette!
    • Him: Aw, will I see you again? Meet you again? *signs book*
    • Me: Yes! Hopefully! Didn't you film in New York yesterday?
    • Him: Yes! I was ice skating! It was crazy! Tons of fun though
    • Me: With Lea and Darren right?
    • Him: Yea!
    • Me: How's Lea?
    • Him: She's great! She wasn't there last night! She went back to LA! (Where I really started to freak out internally)
    • Him: Well thank you so much for coming!
    • Me: thank you!!! And congrats on the book!
    • Him: Thank you sweetie!
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:01 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro1_250

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro7_250
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:02 am

my-city-dream Follow
    Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtglb6rJU1r74az7o1_500
    High-res

Caught him laughing..he is so sweet. He took time to talk to EVERYBODY
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:03 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgbwTS5Z1qe476yo1_500
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:05 am

Some of these are a bit spoiler, but these conversations with Chris did happen at the signing, so I hope it is alright that I didn't use spoiler tags. Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  2176491633

dwell-on-a-dream Follow

Conversation with Chris Colfer

• Chris: Hi. How are you
    • Me: Good It's so nice to meet you
    • Chris: You too. Whats your name?
    • Me: Ashley
    • Me: So how was skating yesterday?
    • Chris: So much fun
    • Me: Whos the better skater you or Darren?
    • Chris: Darren for sure. He grew up in Michigan
    • Me: Thats true. Michigan is practically ice.
    • Chris: *Laughing* Ya but it was so much fun.
    ColferInspired
    ColferInspired
    Inner Grandma
    Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/21/2012, 4:05 am

sheny wrote:Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro9_400Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdtgttCNyx1qh5dyro7_500

He always is handsome, but blue makes him look even more gorgeous.

He looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

And god - seeing him at that bookstore brings back so many memories since I went to the TLOS signing there back in July ... *sigh*

ColferInspired wrote:

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo8_r2_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo9_r2_250
    Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo12_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo11_250Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  Tumblr_mdthujdQXF1qcvzebo10_250
    x ]

I know her!!! That's one of the two girls with whom I spent hours waiting in line at that store back in July ... Smile
    indiaskye
    indiaskye
    Baby Penguin
    Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next