Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread

+10
Glorfindel
brisallie
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
tamara04
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]
4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 15

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 11/16/2012, 10:04 am

CloveGlee wrote:...

The Marley story line was completely unbelievable.

I think it was forced, because they need a storyline to give her. In addition, eating disorders has never been developed on Glee, well it has been insinuated with Quinn but hasn't gone beyond that. But I'm unsure if they really gonna keep this SL or it was only something to give her for an episode.

I need to say that during You're the one that I want, I couldn't avoid to compare the newbies with the old guys and seriously I would have loved to see that performance with the old ND. They're better. At least for me, when Finn and Rachel were Dany and Sandy, it was more enjoyable.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  CloveGlee 11/16/2012, 10:15 am

Short reactions: The bulimia storyline is offensive, dangerous, and it makes no sense at all.

Becca Tobin is being wasted, and Marley is both boring and incomprehensibly stupid.

Finn continues to be an entitled douche.

"There are Worse Things I Could Do" was the highlight of the episode.

Screwing with Tina is now a running joke.... and her story with Mike was half written.

Finn and Rachel get three minutes to rehash a breakup already done twice.

Kurt, who flew all the way from NY to Ohio to see Blaine, gets 30 seconds to tell him off.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/16/2012, 10:28 am

Well, that was much better then last week. It wasn't The First Time quality, but a solid episode. The only storyline that I could have lived without was the bulimia thing. Talk about heavy handed. Not to mention offensive. As someone who is a bit on the heavy side and should probably lose at least 10 kg, I felt no pity for Marley. The girl is extra skinny for heavens sake. And as some said, there is this thing called exercising. How about doing that instead of stupid diet at 16 yo.

IDK, but I'm still digging Kitty. She isn't a new Quinn or Santana in my eyes. That girl is in a league all of her own. She is totally offensive and cruel. She is like Sue without the funny banter. I think we aren't suppose to find her funny, because if we are, Becca Tobin needs to work on her delivery or the person writing for her needs to take a step back. Got to say I loved those cheeky "himen" and "silence of the lambs" jokes.

Chris was excellent last night. Especially his reaction in the four-way meet before the play, during BSDO and in his Blaine smack down. I like the fact that they didn't go overboard. He has had a time to process the situation and the main problem is now evident. For someone who values trust as much as he does, how can he every trust Blaine again. Chris is face as he was walking away while Blaine was explaining himself was brilliant. One of the rare episodes where DC presence didn't outright irritate me. Nothing to write home about for him, but at least I was spared by his over emotive mugging and bad drama faces.

Rachel really needs a bit of a reality check and I think she is on her way of getting it from Cassandra. I like Cassandra more and more with each new episode. The moment when the attacks and insults just become to much and she hung up on Cassandra was golden.We really didn't need Finchel post break up talk No.154588, but it was a good scene non the less and Cory and Lea were great.

The new guy is decent enough but Marley couldn't be more bland and uninteresting if she tried. I didn't get waht the hell was Santana doing in this episode at all. That was a total shoe-in moment, but given that it\s Naya and we haven\t seen her a lot this season, I'll give it a pass. Too bad Tina just keeps getting passed over and over again. I could totally see her going all crazy and shooting and killing everyone in that damn glee club to finally get her turn in anything. poor Tina.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/16/2012, 12:26 pm

I'm not sure what Kurt was doing here. But he was sooooo cute.

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdkfz5hGtv1qgfb58o1_2504x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdkfz5hGtv1qgfb58o3_250

Precious wub wub wub

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdl4ctbXfJ1r1v397o2_r1_2504x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdl4ctbXfJ1r1v397o3_250

Last edited by sheny on 11/16/2012, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 12:29 pm

The episode was quite okay for Glee, but I'm discovering that I really only watch the show for Kurt and the oldies now anymore (Finn, Rachel, Sam, Artie, Tina, Will, Emma).

- Sue is becoming intolerable and so not funny anymore. I could enjoy her craziness before, but it’s getting embarrassing and very offensive. I know Sue pulled some crazy sh*t in the past, but somehow her breaking a student’s glasses in her yet another hissy fit was the limit for me.
And wow, we never heard before of Sue reserving the auditorium for the Cheerios (didn’t April buy the auditorium so ND had a practicing space?). Rinse, repeat, yawn. Sleep

- ‘Greased Lightning’ was a fun performance (loved especially Sam), but that was some nice acoustics reverb for a tires and lube garage. Rolling Eyes :

- The scene with Rachel, Kurt and Cassandra was great. Kurt complimenting Cassandra’s abs, and him bending over to stay on eye contact level with her: LMAO. NYADA really needs more people and Rachel needs Kurt or another classmate to play off of in that storyline. Just Brody and Cassandra isn’t enough.

- Wow, Cassandra and Brody….. dump him, Rachel. Hummelberry need to stay single, fabulous and fierce together, and far away from men like Brody and Blaine. And btw: Cassandra is unhealthy obsessed by one of her students, and I don’t mean Brody. moque

- The boulimia story was weird in several ways. The reasons why people get eating disorders are not what was shown here, nor the solutions. When healthy looking girls like Marley want to lose weight the last thing you need is a diet. Exercise if you need to burn some calories at that age, but really: Marley’s mom should just have put her on a scale, and then say to her that she has a good weight/height balance (and maybe Marley should gain weight instead of losing to be perfectly healthy: she’s too skinny, imo).
Wouldn’t Marley notice that she still fitted fine in all her other clothes except for the Sandy costume?
And of course a guy had to show Marley the right way. Not a girl, like eg. Unique (her friend who is well aware of how appearance can influence your mindset), Mercedes (who is supposed to be an older mentor and once had an eating disorder storyline as well), Beiste (who as a sports coach would know how to lose weight in a responsible way) or Emma (the school counselor). dryy

- Ryder and Marley have nice chemistry on screen, there’s that. But Blake is not a good singer, at all.

- Kitty is downright mean and dangerous. Why would the girls go to her house for a sleepover, when she has never been nice to either of them? But Becca did great on ‘Sandra Dee’.

- The shafting Tina stuff is getting very, very offensive. No way they are not doing that on purpose. I like Santana, but shoving her into the episode only to sing ‘There Are Worse Things I Could Do’ was unnecessary, imo, and I really didn’t like how it was done at the expense of Tina.
And having Tina commenting on it like that! How must Jenna have felt reading this script? :angry:

- Wade really pulled focus in TAWTICD. His 2 lines were very touching and powerful. His storyline is interesting, but right now they are simply re-using bits of old storylines for this (Kurt’s and Mike’s). And I think Sue’s part in this is odd and forced, if you look back at the canon of season 2 and 3.

- The oldies flashback in YTWTIW was great: Cory and Lea both looked really hot and I missed the old gang being together. And they totally outshined the newbies.
Kurt’s “Honey” in the flashback is still hilarious.
I wished that the old characters had more interactions together, and not just with their ex other halves. Show me more of the old friendships (Kurtcedes, the Muppet babies), not just focus on the freaking ships you broke up yourselves, RIB!

- Really Glee? Kurt only gets half a minute for telling his POV in the cheating break-up? badday
I have the feeling that Kurt was used as a prop for Rachel in this whole going to Lima to see the musical storyline. I really don’t think RIB would have sent Kurt to Lima to see Blaine, if they hadn’t needed a flimsy excuse for Cassandra to send Rachel out of the way to start yet another love triangle (with a student, blegh: been there, done that on Glee).
Also: Kurt is the one that wants to go back to Lima to see Blaine and maybe get some closure. Rachel didn’t want to go because she already had that closure. And then we only get a few awkward glances and 30 freaking seconds for Klaine (and Kurt not wanting to talk to Blaine, when he went to Lima specically to get some closure!), that’s all. While we get yet another Finchel ‘closure’ scene that lasts over 3 minutes. sleepp
Well, at least Kurt said the things that needed to be said to Blaine, and Chris manages to convey more of what Kurt is thinking in a few glances than others in a whole episode’s worth of screentime and songs. Thankful for small favors, I guess. dryy

- Great, just when I start liking Mr. Schue again, they send him away. But excited for Finn.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/16/2012, 3:16 pm

Is this a new series low?

FOX Glee 2.1/5 rating/share 5.28 million viewers

It's sad that a tribute episode featuring sones from a classic like Grease couldn't attract more attention.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 3:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Is this a new series low?

FOX Glee 2.1/5 rating/share 5.28 million viewers
Yes, it is. It's down 13% from last episode, and that had the lowest ratings so far.

It's sad that a tribute episode featuring sones from a classic like Grease couldn't attract more attention.
I think that the low ratings are mostly due to last week's newbies episode (which was linked to this episode as a 2 episodes Grease special).
It's interesting that the ratings dropped significantly after the first half hour, when it was obvious that this was going to be yet another episode mainly focused on the newbies in the musical. Twisted Evil

How long will it be before RIB/Fox start hauling the oldies back in left and right, with stories focused on them, instead of them propping up the noobs?

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/16/2012, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/16/2012, 4:21 pm

It's surprising how idiotic RIB and Fox are. With all of the outrage over Ryan's comments that Chris, Lea, and Cory wouldn't be back after season 3, you'd think that they'd get the picture of who the fans really want to seen. I just can't fathom why they would keep any of these three out of any episodes. Chris has missed one whole episode, and had minimal screentime in at least two of the other. Cory was out for 2 full episodes (although for the amount of time he was in the third episode you can really consider it 3), though he is getting some significant screentime now with the McKinley crap. And though Lea has gotten plenty of focus on her story, I still am shocked that she didn't appear in the last epiode).

You know, the only thing that probably kept Kurt from being a Lima loser is that they dumbasses who write this show probably couldn't come up with a good excuse to have Finn in NY with Rahel. So, they ship Kurt off to NY, and let him be Rachel's best gay.

I just can not understand the kind of lunacy there is amongst RIB and Fox not to capitalize on Chris' talent, and the interest that he garners in the media, and the recognition he gets not just from Hollywood with the award nominations (and the Golden Globe) but also stuff like the Time list.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/16/2012, 6:19 pm

Fastforwarded everything but Kurt and some of Finn's stuff. I just can't with the rest of it. Kitty's awful and Blake's voice in Greased Lightning was't that exceptional. I can understand why people watching Glee live, especially if they are fan of the old kids, might get frustrated during the actual airing.

Kurt being hugged by Rachel at that stage after the first encounter with Blaine was just heartfelt. He's reduced to being insecure by everything Blaine has done and for my eternal frustration Blaine does not seem to get that there is something wrong with what he has done and that Kurt feels this "hook-up" has totally changed his perception of relationships. I didn't think he was actually that stupid and self centered as they are making him in here. And what made me angry from the first second of the eps was the introduction of "Blaine's totally broken up after breaking up with Kurt." Aaargh!

I can't comment on more because this show is still crap and I do not really find anything but Hummelberry interesting. Although stretching and incredibly adorable Kurt is always worth re-quoting. wub

sheny wrote:I'm not sure what Kurt was doing here. But he was sooooo cute.

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdkfz5hGtv1qgfb58o1_2504x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdkfz5hGtv1qgfb58o3_250

Precious wub wub wub

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdl4ctbXfJ1r1v397o2_r1_2504x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdl4ctbXfJ1r1v397o3_250
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/17/2012, 12:24 am

There are quite a few reviews that are quite brutal. 4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 4249845411

At least it isn't towards Kurt/Chris.

Though the ones being nice aren't really all that thrilled about, though some are a bit like that Buddy TV one. 4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/17/2012, 1:35 am

I'd measure the amount of actual screen time we had for Kurt after waiting 5 weeks (or is it 6?) but I know it would make me angry. Kurt went from cuddlyadorablesexy to polishedsexy in this episode. I love the way he gets basically a girl crush, even if he isn't interested in females personally. It had a sort of honesty that Kurt, a strong person, wants to face his hurt, but being a human person finds himself unable to really do that. He still finds the strength to voice his hurt, and the main reason for it. What I really liked is that Kurt voiced even if all they did was make out, it wasn't what Blaine did that broke them up, it is killing the trust that keeps him away. We know he will forgive Blaine, because he is the Teen Angel, and Teenage Dream, and the epitome of a young girls best boyfriend, but they can't diminish Blaine's cheating by saying it was merely kissing, Kurt's focus on trust takes that away from the writers.

Miffed that the ONE Thursday I get off (because it is a holiday) and we have a new Glee, it has to be one with no Kurt at all. WTF!!

Kitty is certainly polarizing, but I like her. I still don't like Sue's tirades, but that is mainly because she is an adult, and a teacher, and the subject of her ire are usually kids. Can't get behind it. Santana, they only showed her attacked her fellow Glee members, who are supposed to be her friends, can't get behind that. With Kitty I feel she is like a pit of vipers, if you walk in there and expect not to get bit, you are kind of stupid, or you have delusions about being a Saint or something. Plus I think Becca is an excellent actress, really good dancer, and I like her singing.

Funny, I actually like Marley's voice over Rachel's, but I think it might just be too many Rachel songs over so many years, but I do prefer Marley's voice type. I liked Finn's voice very much over Ryder, but think Ryder is still a good addition, he can at least act and his dancing is better, but in YTOTIW I liked Finn's voice best. He works well with kind of a gritty rock voice. Chemistry wise I think Ryder works better with Marley, and Jake with Kitty, but perfect Marley needs someone who makes her interesting, and Ryder is probably too nice.

Man, Kurt looked awesome in those jeans and Jacket. Why the show isn't emphasizing that gorgeous body when they have no problem with Brody walking around willing himself to catch pneumonia I will never know. Long shot, but perhaps the Paul character is a photographer, and the opportunity Kurt had never thought of was being a model. Wouldn't that be lovely. Blaine being all jealous about his gorgeous ex being drooled over by guys and girls, something solely his province prior to this. No one take away my lovely dream!! After all, we have no Kurt for two weeks.

The only reason I can take Santana getting the Rizzo role is that this will probably be a lead in for an actual Tina storyline. Yes, I foresee the writers prying 3 minutes of air time away from various heterosexuals lusting after each other, and stupid teen tricks and giving Tina an actual scene with words and everything. They'll give the remaining 90 seconds to Kurt, after Blaine gets 6 minutes of solos, and Rachel contemplates forgiving Brody so she can make out with a guy. I swear Rachel always having a love interest is in her contract. If Paul is for Rachel, because they feel Brody doesn't have any real chemistry with Rachel, it truly shows they feel Rachel has no value outside of being able to have sex with boys. Note to writers, Kurt can have sex with boys too, hint, hint.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/17/2012, 9:19 am

^I agree 100% with everything in your post. rooots
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/17/2012, 11:36 am

Regarding Cassandra and Rachel... I don't think that Cassandra's actions were logical, professional or appropriate in any way. But I do totally understand why Rachel rubs her completely the wrong way and why this episode in particular lead to the epic smackdown that Rachel recieved. Whether she intends to or not (and given how obtuse Rachel is in understanding how her words and actions are percieved by others, I lean towards unintentional), Rachel regularly insults and offends those around her. Even when she thinks she's offering a compliment or good advice, she phrases it in a manner that often comes across as condesending and vaguely insulting. If you are close to her, the way Kurt and Mercedes were, you learned to ignore the offensive parts and take things as Rachel intended, no matter how badly worded her comments are. Cassandra though...

I see Cassandra as an angry, slightly drunk grizzy bear with a toothache that Rachel cannot help from poking with a sharp stick and then whining when she has to pull teeth out of her ass after dance class. And she keeps failing to learn the basic lesson of how to deal with someone like this. Stop baiting them! Rachel just doesn't know when to stop and back off and just focus on getting through her class. Instead she just keeps pushing, because she has to be proven right and Cassandra is mean enough and willing enough to launch a nuke on her little ass in response. A new girl that never had a professional theater job is looking to advise an old pro with plenty of battle scars how to get back in the game? Yeah, I can totally see why Cassandra would not take it well and through that whole conversation she was making it very clear how Rachel's advice was being percieved and Rachel didn't have the sense to stop talking. I don't think this is a case of Rachel being punished for being nice to someone that she shouldn't try to be nice to, but another example of Rachel completely missing some very obvious signals on how to deal with someone and then planting her foot right on a land mine.

As for why Brody, I see it this way... who else can Cassandra use to hurt Rachel? So far at NYADA, Brody is shown to be the only person that she's managed to connect in any way with. Despite her hooker-fabulous makeover (which I'm so completely over now), she doesn't have scads of friends at NYADA. There's no one except Brody to turn to to help her prepare for her big audition. And Cassandra showed that she is able to take Brody away from Rachel. That whatever attraction Brody might feel for Rachel isn't enough to keep him from enjoying casual sex with someone else, especially someone that Brody knows Rachel hates. That's a huge blow to Rachel's ego. So for Cassandra, it was a win win situation that played out perfectly for her. Rachel gave her all the ammunition she needed, and Cassandra fired it right back at her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/17/2012, 11:38 am

Kurt's confrontation with Blaine after Grease is really revealing at just how differently they are viewing Blaine's infidelity, to the point that they almost seem to be speaking different languages in regards to the same act. And it goes so deeply into why Kurt is now digging in his heels and refusing to listen to Blaine.

Blaine's focus was on the physical act itself, which he sees as the primary reason for their split. So he responds the way many men do when caught cheating (or in Blaine's case, confessing out of guilt). They downplay it. Either they downplay it by expressing the limitations of the physical acts (such as "it was only a blow job" or "I didn't actually fuck him"), or in Blaine's case they downplay it by insisting that there was no emotional connection to the act ("It was only a hook up" or "He meant nothing to me"). It's this minimizing of the act that seems to be infuriating Kurt as much as the infidelity itself.

Kurt is a young man for whom physical intimacy of any kind is the ultimate show of trust. Blaine was the first male besides his father that touched him willingly and without violence. To allow Blaine that level of access to Kurt's body that sex entails is the ultimate show of trust, a trust that was hard for Kurt to give. And Kurt took his father's lessons very much to heart. Sex is important. It should matter, and the person you have sex should matter to you and you should matter to them. Not to "throw yourself around". Kurt having sex with Blaine was the ultimate expression of how deeply he loved Blaine and how much he trusted him.

Now Blaine comes to him and tells him that not only did he cheat, but it was someone that Blaine cared absolutely nothing about. That for Kurt was nearly as horrible a think to hear as it would be had Blaine actually cheated with Sebastian. Sebastian might have been easier to understand since this was someone that Blaine had some kind of relationship with and who had tried his damnest to come between Kurt and Blaine. But to cheat with someone that Blaine insisted meant absolutely nothing to him? That was basically pissing all over the intimacy that he had shared with Kurt. If sex meant so little to Blaine that he could have sex (in whatever capacity it actually was) with someone that he didn't care at all about, then how did he view his sexual relationship with Kurt? Did that mean equally little to him, that it was so easy to give what he shared with Kurt to someone else (who he didn't care about)?

Kurt's words were really interesting, that for him it wouldn't matter if it was just making out or full on sex between Blaine and Mr. Lighthouse. It was the very fact that Blaine took what was only to be between him and Kurt and gave it to someone else. That was what broke the trust. It's really ironic that Blaine lost Kurt's trust completely on the near anniversary of the night when he'd gained it so completely (following the first performance of WSS). Downplaying and minimizing what he'd done was the absolute worst thing Blaine could have done and it likely won't be until Blaine really examines just what he did and why he did it and realizes what a huge deal it was that Blaine can even try to reach out to Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/17/2012, 2:49 pm

My POV of the episode:

I know that bulimic girls have a distorted self-image, so is possibly that Marley sees herself as if she were slightly overweight, when she's not. But started to believe that after the girl who has been your enemy for 5 episodes told you that, for me it means that Marley is a naive girl or stupid. In addition, and all of you have pointed that, how is possible that only her Sandy's costume it doesn't fit to her body but her regular clothing does? Didn't she thought that?. I'm still thinking that this storyline was forced, because until now Marley has been seen as the sweet plain girl who hasn't a story to tell. IMO.

And why on Glee is always the 'armor's knight' who has to tell you how perfect or beautiful you're? Because that exactly was Ryder did. Poor Marley was in the bathroom desperate trying to throwing up whatever she ate previously, and he cheered her up. I don't know how close if she's with the girls of ND, but why some of them didn't tell her something? Or Mercerdes who went through a similar experience in sophomore year? Nope, that's not happen on Glee. I've read the spoilers and it seems they're gonna keep this storyline and hopefully in the future is well written, because personally I have a sort of connection with this theme.

Kitty, this girl can't be more evil than she's!!! Until Glee don't give us a reason why she's so bitch, I can't understand her behave toward others. However, I like how Becca performed "I'm Sandra Dee", I have to admit that though I dislike her character.

What's next? Talking about naive people, Rachel is also one of them. Did she really believe that Cassandra was going to change her attitude toward her so suddenly? Since the first lesson she disliked her ,and though I'm sure Rachel is doing her best, still I'm doubtful that she got her approval. And although I'm not agree with her teaching style, such sleep with the boy who's the bestie of the classmate you dislike the most. And despite her Broadway career going down after she bat the ball to the audience, I think she's given to Rachel a lesson of 'shut up you mouth because you're talking to someone who has more experience than you'.

Finchel and Klaine, first of all I have to say that everyday Chris amazes me with his acting skills Smile, this guys always puts emotion in every scene he does and this time it wasn't the exception. I could see the dissapointment and betrayed that he felt toward Blaine. However, why aren't they allowed to have a proper closure scene? I mean Finchel already discussed what they were breaking up in the episode 4, so why are we having a long scene of both of them talking to each other, while some of those minutes could have been added to the Klaine's scene?. I won't deny that I love how secure was Kurt with his words, but by other side I think is unfair how some characters have more screentime thant others. I wan't more Kurt!

And now that I'm mentioning that. I feel so bad for Tina :( seriously I don't know when is gonna be her moment to shine. It was supposed to be this season, but again the writers haven't fulfilled their promise. And in addition I'm afraid that someday Tina will come to the school with a gun and gonna kill ND. I wish she kill the writers, because they're the actual guilty
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/17/2012, 10:50 pm

Minor note (and some pretty for everyone to enjoy). This is what Artie, Bieste and Emma thought was too girly to pass as Tony or a Jet in WSS last year.

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdnrk4Z0gr1qzcfh0o1_r1_500

Yeah... my thoughts exactly. Screw you, Artie!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/17/2012, 11:09 pm

Yes, from the purely superficial point of view, that is one gorgeous young man. Not that I like to objectify Chris, but he has a great body. Considering Hollywood is all about objectifying attractive young people, and Glee has not been shy about exploiting the bodies of it's cast, it is so befuddling that they don't have one person even acknowledge just how attractive Kurt is. I mean Chandler flirted with him, and thought his 'asp' was great, but that is as close as they come. Everyone else gets blatant compliments, well the cast they write for, Tina gets ignored period. He has books, a movie just around the corner, and they still have very little screen time to show him off. Rachel gets long scenes to tell her same story over and over (and over), Kurt gets just a few minutes to tell his story. I still am waiting for the other shoe to drop and Kurt's story to blast off, because it is extremely poor planning and marketing not to be giving Chris more airtime. You would think money outweighs everything in Hollywood, but apparently stupidity overrules everything.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/17/2012, 11:30 pm

One thing that fascinates on Glee, besides the decrease of quality, is that we have to pretend that Chris Colfer has not changed physically since the 1st season blinkk Shocked
I still do not understand why this happens dryy
I swear if I had oprtunidade to talk face to face with Ryan and the writers of Glee, I would say:
  • You have the notion that Chris Colfer has changed physically since season 1, right?
Rolling Eyes
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2012, 1:00 pm

Ranwing wrote:Minor note (and some pretty for everyone to enjoy). This is what Artie, Bieste and Emma thought was too girly to pass as Tony or a Jet in WSS last year.

4x06 "Glease" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdnrk4Z0gr1qzcfh0o1_r1_500

Yeah... my thoughts exactly. Screw you, Artie!

Agree. Still thinking that he could have been Tony last year. Ok if they didn't want him to be Tony, what about Riff? I would have put Mike as "Chino".

MissSoniaPP wrote:One thing that fascinates on Glee, besides the decrease of quality, is that we have to pretend that Chris Colfer has not changed physically since the 1st season blinkk Shocked
I still do not understand why this happens dryy
I swear if I had oprtunidade to talk face to face with Ryan and the writers of Glee, I would say:
  • You have the notion that Chris Colfer has changed physically since season 1, right?
Rolling Eyes

I bet lots of people want to ask him that. Seriously, does he has a problem in his eyes? In addition he has been next to Chris all of these years and haven't noticed the change. Nothing?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/19/2012, 6:07 am

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2