Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  fantastica 12/20/2012, 12:49 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 22 Tumblr_mfb7nurRsr1qh5dyro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  arina 12/20/2012, 2:55 am

ladydianab wrote:That is so awesome. Brings a real connection between Chris and the fans. Wonder what is in it, it would be fun to look at it! Hope he has a large house for all the gifts that he receives.
You can read here about the book he was talking about.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 12/20/2012, 6:44 am

Glorfindel wrote:
coxfire wrote:Do you have to be in the US to buy it? I couldn't on amazon and my Itunes doesn't seem to find the movie, only the poscasts... crycry
Yes, you have to be in the USA to be able to rent it. However, there are ways to get it from iTunes anyway.

Here's a link that explains it:
how to set up......

If you have any questions, PM me, although I'm no expert in this. @IndiaSkye helped me.

Thanks, i'll try (I'm at work right now, taking a minibreak...), I'll tell you what!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/20/2012, 12:03 pm

First I've to say that I'm glad lots of people is supporting Chris. I think his movie is gonna be a success, well already is but is gonna be more!.

So, is the movie still available to rent?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 12/20/2012, 12:42 pm

Struck by Lightning is available on Itunes and Amazon.

I keep running into people who want a free download link. I hope they never find one.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/20/2012, 1:21 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I keep running into people who want a free download link. I hope they never find one.

On of the tumblr boards that I follow had a posting that seems to be getting reblogged a bit, asking everyone not to download or post illegal copies of the movie. The real CC fans want this film to be as profitable as possible so that not only will it get a wider theatrical release, but will help Chris get future projects financed. I really hope that people pay attention because I know how much profit can be lost due to illegal downloads. I know that a lot of fans really want to see this film and might be used to getting things for free, but it's really important for us to show our support for Chris with our wallets.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/20/2012, 1:56 pm

You know, I am conflicted about that, I want the movie to be as profitable as possible of course but also really want to see it. It's not about the money, I want to buy a dvd and I would totally pay for renting of the film if it was accessible in my country, but it isn't... I've been waiting for the movie year and half as well and If there won't be any other way to see it for me, I will have to wait at least another half a year until DVD comes out and that's depressing. Like I said for me selfish fan it's complicated...I want the link to see it and also don't want the movie to lose money because of illegal downloading and I know these two things contradict each other.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/21/2012, 1:27 am