Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/26/2012, 10:08 pm


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Kurt Hummel on 10/26/2012, 10:11 pm

sheny wrote:
SNL Host and Musical Guest Suggestions!
Posted October 25, 2012 8:28 AM

Hey everybody! It's that time again, when we open the floor to your suggestions for host and musical guest on Facebook and Twitter. Not sure if you all noticed, but we are listening. In fact, our next show (Nov 3rd) is hosted and musical guested by two of the top suggestions from the last time we did this: Louis C.K. and fun. The procedure is still the same: if you're on Facebook, you can simply leave a comment on our "Suggestion" post and if you're on Twitter, tweet us your suggestion with the hash tag #SNLHost or #SNLMusic. And please, stick to the designated days. It will make your suggestions so much easier to track and keep our feeds open on "non-suggestion" days to other interactions with all you wonderful people. Thanks! Can't wait to hear from you all!
NBC.COM
@nbcsnl @chriscolfer for host! #snlhost

That would be awesome if Chris hosted SNL! I would also love to see Justin Bieber host someday.
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ladydianab on 10/26/2012, 11:51 pm

Okay, fellow Chris fans I have decided to write an article about Chris for a business (local) magazine about working with young people and supervising on the job etc.. I wanted to use Chris Colfer as an example of business success and so on... I need your help. Who else has become such a success at such a young age and in so many categories? acting, writing, singing... I am actually getting stuck. I don't want the article to look like I am a fanatic so I want to tone down the fan part and focus on success attributes.

But.. for you guys here I am totally a Chris fanatic and you already knew that!! banzai
avatar
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Lawrence, Kansas
Real Name : Diana Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Kurt Hummel on 10/27/2012, 4:39 am

ladydianab wrote:Okay, fellow Chris fans I have decided to write an article about Chris for a business (local) magazine about working with young people and supervising on the job etc.. I wanted to use Chris Colfer as an example of business success and so on... I need your help. Who else has become such a success at such a young age and in so many categories? acting, writing, singing... I am actually getting stuck. I don't want the article to look like I am a fanatic so I want to tone down the fan part and focus on success attributes.

But.. for you guys here I am totally a Chris fanatic and you already knew that!! banzai

Hmm. Besides Chris the only person that comes to mind is Justin Bieber. I've a huge fan of him for three years now.
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Delight on 10/27/2012, 5:08 am

Hmm... let me think...

In no particular order:

-The Olsen twins from 'Full House'
-Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana
-Neil Patrick Harris (he first became famous as Doogie Howser, ended on Broadway, and is now Barney Stinson in 'How I met your mother')
-Joseph Gordon Levitt (he has his roots as a child actor too, before becoming quite famous nowadays with his roles in Inception and Dark Knight Rises)

... One Direction?

EDIT: After re-reading your question, Diana, I realized I probably haven't answered your question properly. The names I've listed are actors and/or singers who became famous at a young age, and made successful careers for themselves in the entertainment biz (or, in the case of the Olsen twins, they knew how to make loads of money by producing their own clothing line and other merchandise).

So, no, I probably can't name you another celebrity other than Chris who could act, sing, write, produce etc... (triple threats are hard to come by, never mind quadruple or quintuple threats)


Last edited by Delight on 10/27/2012, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  dap1217 on 10/27/2012, 7:04 am

The first name poped up in my head is Lena Dunham,she's talented she's an actress,a writer,a producer,a screenwriter,a director,she and her show got emmy nominated and she's so young,but many people have some problems with her,and so do I.In Make Over it had mentioned her name to insult Rachel.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
avatar
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-02-23
Real Name : Melody

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny on 10/28/2012, 3:15 pm


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  tamara04 on 10/28/2012, 4:27 pm

sheny wrote:

Is that from an italian magazine? I love how they say he's THE star of Glee.So true. wub
avatar
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-23
Location : Montreal, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/29/2012, 5:47 pm

Sorry to take anybody's attention away from drooling over those ARMS!!!!!!!, but.....
Chris on working with Ryan Murphy:



______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny on 10/30/2012, 2:22 am













sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/30/2012, 7:28 pm

ChrisColferTeam ‏@CColferTeam
@loudmouthmuch what you think about chris colfer ? : )



Tim Davis is Glee's vocal coach. neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/30/2012, 7:33 pm

More praise, this time from 'Tinkles':


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Delight on 10/30/2012, 10:21 pm

^ Those are some lovely responses. neutre

But who's this CColferTeam that's tweeting the various Glee crew about 'what you think about Chris Colfer'? Anyone knows?
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired on 10/31/2012, 12:20 am

Delight wrote:^ Those are some lovely responses.

But who's this CColferTeam that's tweeting the various Glee crew about 'what you think about Chris Colfer'? Anyone knows?

I was thinking they had something to do with HugsforChris but now I think not. Maybe they have something to do with his street team. I am only speculating, but it is nice of them to do it, just to shut up the haters. But quite a few of Chris's fans tweet the crew about Chris, so it is not that uncommon.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired on 10/31/2012, 12:38 am

avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Divalicious on 10/31/2012, 12:40 am

A few what, a few minutes, a few days, a few weeks. Come on people, Kurtsies get so very little, we need specifics!!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired on 10/31/2012, 12:51 am


avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/31/2012, 5:41 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Okay, this lady needs to wake up earlier in the morning. It was all about this:



Old news when it comes to internet standards, lady: exciting news, but old. tonguue

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 10/31/2012, 5:47 am

Stolen from the KHAT on GF, but the original source is from tumblr :









This has been a Chris Colfer's arms appreciation post.
You're welcome. hapitgh

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel on 11/1/2012, 10:16 am

Brad Ellis (pianoman) tweeted some more about Chris (we already know the 30 oct. one) :





BTW: @AHSFAN2 is choco/GA/Kerrie. :angry:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny on 11/2/2012, 3:16 pm

This year’s Out100 has a poll for Out100’s Boldest Photos from the past five years and Chris’ photo from 2010 is included.



Buick Presents OUT100's Boldest Photos Poll

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  msjoanlucette on 11/2/2012, 5:48 pm

I just voted for Chris. :D
It's sort of hectic.... I feel like we can't stop voting for him.... because before he was winning but now he's losing. They're some dedicated fans.... I'm sort of conflicted between voting for this and the people's choice. I'm hoping this poll ends soon. It's sort of a relief to know the outcome as soon as possible. I feel like I can't rest until he wins... but right now Adam Lambert's winning.
btw can you vote more than once for this one? I was trying to do that but I don't know if it worked.... It seemed to.
avatar
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : California
Real Name : Joan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired on 11/2/2012, 8:42 pm

msjoanlucette wrote:I just voted for Chris. :D
It's sort of hectic.... I feel like we can't stop voting for him.... because before he was winning but now he's losing. They're some dedicated fans.... I'm sort of conflicted between voting for this and the people's choice. I'm hoping this poll ends soon. It's sort of a relief to know the outcome as soon as possible. I feel like I can't rest until he wins... but right now Adam Lambert's winning.
btw can you vote more than once for this one? I was trying to do that but I don't know if it worked.... It seemed to.

If you refresh the page, you can vote again. I just tried it and it worked.

But it is hectic I know.

But I hope he gets both, this one and to get into the last five nominees for the People's Choice.

I find it hysterical that some stupid Darren stan commented on there and saying that Darren is hotter than Chris and others telling them he isn't and that he isn't gay.

I don't think many are saying that this week, I think the tide has finally turned now that even Darren stans were admitting that Chris is now hotter than Darren. Chris really opened a few eyes with that Llamanator costume.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired on 11/2/2012, 11:35 pm




This is such a lovely thing to say and so true. Because didn't Andrew Rannels win a Tony for "The Book Morman"?
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny on 11/3/2012, 1:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:
msjoanlucette wrote:I just voted for Chris. :D
It's sort of hectic.... I feel like we can't stop voting for him.... because before he was winning but now he's losing. They're some dedicated fans.... I'm sort of conflicted between voting for this and the people's choice. I'm hoping this poll ends soon. It's sort of a relief to know the outcome as soon as possible. I feel like I can't rest until he wins... but right now Adam Lambert's winning.
btw can you vote more than once for this one? I was trying to do that but I don't know if it worked.... It seemed to.

If you refresh the page, you can vote again. I just tried it and it worked.

But it is hectic I know.

But I hope he gets both, this one and to get into the last five nominees for the People's Choice.

I find it hysterical that some stupid Darren stan commented on there and saying that Darren is hotter than Chris and others telling them he isn't and that he isn't gay.

I don't think many are saying that this week, I think the tide has finally turned now that even Darren stans were admitting that Chris is now hotter than Darren. Chris really opened a few eyes with that Llamanator costume.

I can't stop voting too. I agree with everything you said. Whys Darren's name have to show up in everything Chris related. And the poll isn't for who is hotter than who (The answer is obvious - CHRIS COLFER) but that's not the point, the poll is for the boldest photo NOT hottest. These people should read the title before commenting and maybe learn what 'OUT' magazine is and why Darren can't be included.

ColferInspired wrote:


This is such a lovely thing to say and so true. Because didn't Andrew Rannels win a Tony for "The Book Morman"?

I agree with Murphy. These two together will be something phenomenal. I hope Chris and Andrew get a chance to work together someday.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum