Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Adamina 10/20/2012, 10:11 pm

There's a spoiler going around on tumblr, though there's nothing definitive backing it up:

staceysthings:

I just talked with Brad Falchuk. I talked to him a bit about Kurt and Blaine (NOT equality stuff because I’m at an event and this isn’t the place for that - sorry). He told me that Kurt and Blaine will make up. NOT that they’ll get back together
(of course he wouldn’t say one way or the other) but he made it very clear that they’ll make up and be friends. He actually sounded very excited about writing Kurt and Blaine outside the relationship and said he felt that Kurt got lost in it. I mentioned that I felt Blaine did too since he was always just Kurt’s boyfriend. He agreed and said there was a lot of great stuff for Blaine coming up. He genuinely sounded excited about writing for them as individuals. I know a lot of people might not like that but I’m looking forward to what’s coming up for Kurt and Blaine.

---

If this actually happens, I want to see some serious pining on Blaine's side! It would feel like coming full circle, because it would be a reverse of when they first met (of course it's a given that they'll get back together eventually, whether we want them to or not). But if they have Blaine date other people during this time, I will be extremely angry :angry:. I'm not gonna get my hopes up about Kurt getting more individual story lines, though.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  M&M 10/20/2012, 10:43 pm

Adamina wrote:There's a spoiler going around on tumblr, though there's nothing definitive backing it up:

staceysthings:

I just talked with Brad Falchuk. I talked to him a bit about Kurt and Blaine (NOT equality stuff because I’m at an event and this isn’t the place for that - sorry). He told me that Kurt and Blaine will make up. NOT that they’ll get back together
(of course he wouldn’t say one way or the other) but he made it very clear that they’ll make up and be friends. He actually sounded very excited about writing Kurt and Blaine outside the relationship and said he felt that Kurt got lost in it. I mentioned that I felt Blaine did too since he was always just Kurt’s boyfriend. He agreed and said there was a lot of great stuff for Blaine coming up. He genuinely sounded excited about writing for them as individuals. I know a lot of people might not like that but I’m looking forward to what’s coming up for Kurt and Blaine.

---

If this actually happens, I want to see some serious pining on Blaine's side! It would feel like coming full circle, because it would be a reverse of when they first met (of course it's a given that they'll get back together eventually, whether we want them to or not). But if they have Blaine date other people during this time, I will be extremely angry :angry:. I'm not gonna get my hopes up about Kurt getting more individual story lines, though.

If Brad did say this, I am glad that he finally acknowledged that Kurt got lost in it. Also, I am actually leaning toward them not getting back together due to Darren's quote about "Being together forever doesn't necessarily mean as boyfriends, but could be best friends."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/20/2012, 11:01 pm

M&M wrote:Also, I am actually leaning toward them not getting back together due to Darren's quote about "Being together forever doesn't necessarily mean as boyfriends, but could be best friends."

I see this is being extremely unlikely- the writers have to know that Klaine is the most popular couple on Glee. I find it doubtful that Darren knows for sure whether they're getting back together or not; I think it's just speculation on his part. Also, we know that Ryan Murphy tweeted that Kurt would be getting married at 21. There is no way that Kurt would be getting married to someone other than Blaine in that short a time. Of course, there's always the possibility that RM could change his mind on that front... But I still think that, with all of the endgame language that's been used in the show, they will definitely be getting back together.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/20/2012, 11:01 pm

You know, reading the above grain of salt spoiler, I have to say it would be very in character for Kurt to forgive Blaine, and try to maintain a friendship with him.

Klaine really has been stiffling for both characters.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/20/2012, 11:08 pm

M&M wrote:
Adamina wrote:There's a spoiler going around on tumblr, though there's nothing definitive backing it up:

staceysthings:

---

If Brad did say this, I am glad that he finally acknowledged that Kurt got lost in it. Also, I am actually leaning toward them not getting back together due to Darren's quote about "Being together forever doesn't necessarily mean as boyfriends, but could be best friends."

I do not want Klaine together as a couple, but as friends.
Blaine and Kurt can have other people, other boyfriends
But that Kurt has other stories besides his friendship with Blaine and Rachel. :angry:
Kurt is in New York City, let the character be free and have fun whis
Let Kurt be Kurt Hummel again.
It took a long time dryy to realize that they have lost the essence of the characters in the romances (Kurt, Rachel and Finn mostly). So bounce
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/20/2012, 11:21 pm

Adamina wrote:
M&M wrote:Also, I am actually leaning toward them not getting back together due to Darren's quote about "Being together forever doesn't necessarily mean as boyfriends, but could be best friends."

I see this is being extremely unlikely- the writers have to know that Klaine is the most popular couple on Glee. I find it doubtful that Darren knows for sure whether they're getting back together or not; I think it's just speculation on his part. Also, we know that Ryan Murphy tweeted that Kurt would be getting married at 21. There is no way that Kurt would be getting married to someone other than Blaine in that short a time. Of course, there's always the possibility that RM could change his mind on that front... But I still think that, with all of the endgame language that's been used in the show, they will definitely be getting back together.

You can not trust Ryan, much less in his twitter.
He said Kurt marry at age 21 on twitter, and do not respond the age at which Blaine would marry(he ignored the question).
Ryan also promised Rachel/Quinn moments in the "Thanksgiving" episode, and we know that will not happen.
I honestly think Klaine is not the most popular couple of Glee.
Klaine has the loudest and assets fans, that give the feeling of being more than they really are.
I think the couple most popular is Faberry lol or Brittana.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/20/2012, 11:37 pm

staceysthings:

I hope great stuff is coming up for Kurt, too....I wish Brad would have reassured us about that....I could care less about Blaine *sighs*

<---- one track mind
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/21/2012, 1:50 am

I think they should give "Kurt" to Chris and let him write for the character and create a whole new series about Kurt in New York and his adventures there. Wouldn't that be cool?! Nice to dream about.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/21/2012, 2:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:
coxfire wrote:Apparently in 407 Blaine hangs down the picture of Kurt and him So maybe Kurt definitely breaks up in 406. From the few seconds we got to see Kurt seemed to not look at Blaine while singing and looked quite cold to Blaine to me

Isn't there a spoiler going around that Kurt calls Blaine in 407?

If that is the case then maybe that is when Kurt decides to break up with him. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 2176491633

The spoiler about about the phone call is for 408. After reading what Brad Falchuk supposedly said, I guess he is calling Blaine to tell him he wants to be friends again.

staceysthings:

---

I would hate seeing Blaine with someone else too. I want Kurt to date, but not Blaine. I know what I want is probably not right but I feel like he doesn't deserve someone new in his life after what he did to Kurt. But from what we have seen so far Blaine has bigger chances in finding a man because the gay population of Lima, Ohio is increasing every day and they all what a piece of him. There are no gay men left in New York for Kurt, they moved to Ohio to chase after Blaine and befriend him on Facebook or throw slushies in people's faces. :angry:
They can be friends again, but I want Blaine being in love with him, getting jealous because Kurt has a new boyfriend, trying to woo him, supporting Kurt's new relationship but dying inside, etc. Blaine has to suffer longer 3 episodes is not enough. Kurt spend half of season 2 pining after him, It's tome to reverse the roles.
After 404 Kurt can't just forgive him even as a friend and give him relationship advices as Darren said. Just don't find it fair. In another interview DC compared them to Ross and Rachel from "Friends" and they got together in the end.
Maybe being just friends will give Blaine a chance to grow and earn Kurt's trust again. If they are planning to reunite them in the end of course. The only option we have is watch and see what happens.

MissSoniaPP wrote:

You can not trust Ryan, much less in his twitter.
He said Kurt marry at age 21 on twitter, and do not respond the age at which Blaine would marry(he ignored the question).

Ryan also promised Rachel/Quinn moments in the "Thanksgiving" episode, and we know that will not happen.
I honestly think Klaine is not the most popular couple of Glee.
Klaine has the loudest and assets fans, that give the feeling of being more than they really are.
I think the couple most popular is Faberry lol or Brittana.

Maybe he didn't answer because he doesn't know how old will be Blaine when Kurt is 21. We know that Blaine is getting younger and younger every year so he probably will be around 14 years old when Kurt is 21.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/21/2012, 3:39 am

ladydianab wrote:I think they should give "Kurt" to Chris and let him write for the character and create a whole new series about Kurt in New York and his adventures there. Wouldn't that be cool?! Nice to dream about.

That would be great.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/21/2012, 4:23 am

So…I’m at this event in LA with the glee people and the guy sitting next to me bought a signed script from The New Rachel. This was the end of the klaine scene. Why would you cut this?!?!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 113

This is not exactly a spoiler, because the episode has already aired but I'm not sure where to post it. I'm disappointed that they cut this last line. Someone finally said to Kurt that he is a STAR and they cut it. Why? Can't this boy hear nice things about himself once in a while.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/21/2012, 6:24 am

i can confirm the brad f. spoiler. the op is age of aquarius. for those who are from glee forum or the choir room, you should know her. she is in the entertainment businesses in some way so that is legit. what brad meant and what will happen of screen is a different matter all together.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2012, 7:05 am

sheny wrote:
So…I’m at this event in LA with the glee people and the guy sitting next to me bought a signed script from The New Rachel. This was the end of the klaine scene. Why would you cut this?!?!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 113

This is not exactly a spoiler, because the episode has already aired but I'm not sure where to post it. I'm disappointed that they cut this last line. Someone finally said to Kurt that he is a STAR and they cut it. Why? Can't this boy hear nice things about himself once in a while.
I'm glad they cut this. Because what it very firmly says is:
1) Kurt: "I'm going to miss you so much. You really are a star."
Blaine is the star, as in: Blaine gets accepted and acknowledged by the world as a star. While Kurt is the one who at that moment wants a career as a performer but got rejected for NYADA, and rejected by his peers and teachers for the school musical and show choir: Kurt is not a star according to the world (or RIB).

2) Blaine: "And you're mine. And you always will be."
Kurt is Blaine's star, as in: Blaine is the only one that loves Kurt. Kurt is not a STAR. Once again, Blaine is Kurt's only validation. It also shows how needy and possesive Blaine is.

Evil or Very Mad

--------------------------------------------------------------

ColferGirl wrote:

staceysthings:

I hope great stuff is coming up for Kurt, too....I wish Brad would have reassured us about that....I could care less about Blaine *sighs*

<---- one track mind
tanita_mors wrote:i can confirm the brad f. spoiler. the op is age of aquarius. for those who are from glee forum or the choir room, you should know her. she is in the entertainment businesses in some way so that is legit. what brad meant and what will happen of screen is a different matter all together.
Let's also not forget that this is hearsay. I believe Brad said these things, but age of aquarius has her own POV and agenda. We cannot know how much emphasis Brad put on Kurt nor on Blaine in his chat with her: it all depends on how important age of aquarius deemed what Brad said about both boys, and how her questions were leading Brad on.
Meaning: don't pick this 'quote' apart as Brad being more interested in Blaine (or Kurt). It is not a direct quote, and influenced (tainted) by the listener/reporter.

Plus I trust Brad less than Ryan at the moment, and that is saying something. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/21/2012, 9:59 am

^ Like you, Glorfindel, I'm glad they've cut out those lines too. I can't stand it when the writers use Kurt as a mouthpiece/cheerleader for singing Blaine's praises. 'You're (both) so handsome and good', 'You take my breath away', 'I want everyone to know just how proud I am of my brave, handsome, bushy-haired boyfriend (for daring to not wear hairgel Rolling Eyes )'; and now 'You really are a star'. No

I wish they let Chris write the Klaine dialogue. I prefer something along the lines of 'Come on, Borat' any day.

sheny wrote:
I would hate seeing Blaine with someone else too. I want Kurt to date, but not Blaine.

If the writers can't resist giving Blaine another hot guy wanting to get into his pants and Blaine actually getting tempted this time, I hope that Blaine never gets together with Kurt again. Ever.

Blaine had already showed Kurt how little sex means to him (when it certainly meant a great deal to Kurt). I don't want him to give Kurt the double whammy by hooking up with another guy and showing Kurt how easily Kurt can be replaced in his life. If Blaine does this, then Klaine would be deader than bacon to me.

Sigh... my mood sours everytime Klaine is mentioned. It's almost like a knee-jerk reflex for me now...

So, as distraction...

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 Tumblr_lkaovp3tjg1qfo4z5

Sorry I'm late for the riot, but here's my little contribution from tumblr:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 Tumblr_mc5lf25o7A1qjw83eo1_500

Source

wub
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/21/2012, 10:12 am

Taking Blaine's line out of context, without Kurt's preceeding line, it sounded very omnious and scary. (I might have been listening to Hans Zimmer's Dark Knight Rises OST whilst coming to this mental image. Smile ) I know he refers Kurt as his star, but that is excatly the sentences a possessive partner might use innocently in a beginning of a thiller.

But seriously I doubt the writers analyse their lines as much as we do here. Blaine's line does sound as harmful and cute if you are not familiar with the preceeding happenings in Kurt's life, which we unfortunately are, then it makes Kurt yet again only a succesful in Blaine's little world. Blaine is the only one that sees that star quality because in Glee world Kurt can only get momentary success. Which in it self is quite like real life, but Glee IS NOT real, except when you are Kurt Hummel.

I'm really looking forward of how they manage/try to solve this Klaine fumble. It might either be a horrible mess or a real good try.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/21/2012, 10:50 am

Well, the hypothetical Kurt/Chase romantic pairing now as a fandom name. Ladies... gentlemen... I give you Kurse. And there's actually some decent fic being written about a possible final Klaine breakup and the beginings of Kurse flirtations.

http://panbutnotpeter.livejournal.com/1926.html#cutid1

I think that you're going to like this one. Good Hummelberry (with Rachel being totally supportive of Kurt), Chase not being a pushy asshole and Kurt standing up for himself.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/21/2012, 11:02 am

I thought it's cute not creepy but it's just my opinion. I'm just a silly romantic trying to avoid too deep analyses when it comes up to "Glee' or I will just get angry over a TV show.

Since it's Sunday and I have nothing better to to apparently I watched 'Bad reputation' from season 1 and realized how much I missed the old Kurt. I really want to see at least part of that sassy and a little bit bitchy Kurt again.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/21/2012, 12:55 pm

That story was really well written and I actually felt the characters. Whoever that writer is I hope she is working on her writing skills!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/21/2012, 1:52 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, the hypothetical Kurt/Chase romantic pairing now as a fandom name. Ladies... gentlemen... I give you Kurse. And there's actually some decent fic being written about a possible final Klaine breakup and the beginings of Kurse flirtations.

http://panbutnotpeter.livejournal.com/1926.html#cutid1

I think that you're going to like this one. Good Hummelberry (with Rachel being totally supportive of Kurt), Chase not being a pushy asshole and Kurt standing up for himself.

Ooooo, I read that one the other day! It's really really good, I loved it. All my dreams would come true if the Kurt and Chase dance scene in the office would actually happen in canon!Glee. Like, none of you have any idea how embarrasingly loud I would squeal, I've always wanted to see Kurt slow-dance with someone like that, and getting serenaded no less. fanny2 < - also a silly romantic at heart

But I love how emotional and true to the characters that story was, I definitely recommend it too.

As for Kurse, I liked "Kase" better, but....I guess I'm fine with either. Smile

Also, I don't know how many of you go on porcelain_fans, but Suebrody suddenly has connections with (met?) one of the guys in charge of music choices on Glee, who works with Ryan Murphy, and she was asking for song suggestions to give him last night. She met him again this morning at her sister's party, and gave him the list the p_f posters made, and he (the music guy) said they were very interested in giving Chris an Adam Lambert or Mika song, especially Mika, so that's great news. Smile

Here's the actual things Sue wrote for the curious;

Hola, people!

Just back from my nieces' Bat Mitsvahs. I never want to eat again.

ALSO: big news:

I know someone who helps pick the music for Glee. I saw his tweets about the Scissor Sisters (it'll be a mash-up of Kiki and another song); he represents the band. He also knows Chord and says he's awesome.

He said if we have any music suggestions to forward them to him and he will forward them to Ryan. This is legit. He also said Chris will be singing more in the future, and he thinks there is a reason Chris isn't getting more songs, and that it isn't b/c Ryan and Chris are at odds, but he doesn't know what it is.
Anyway: hit me up w/ song requests and I will email them to him.

Later, she wrote;

Yes, he confirmed it is a mash-up, and the Scissor Sisters LOVE it. (A poster asked about Kiki being mashed with Turkey Lurkey, Sue said it is mashed, but the guy didn't say that it was mashed with Turkey Lurkey for sure)

And later still, after she met him the second time, she said;

Guys! I think we can get Mika in Glee and maybe Adam Lambert!!! Smile

It's easiest to go to the thread yourself and read though. neutre http://porcelain-fans.livejournal.com/651550.html?page=2#comments
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/21/2012, 2:23 pm

I love Adam Lambert and Chris singing one of his songs on 'Glee' will be a dream come true. It's great that Kurt will have more songs in the future. I actually never thought Ryan was the reason for the lack of Kurt solos. I think Chris is one of his favorites and I remember Ryan saying several times that he sees himself in Kurt. People always blame him when something bad happens on the show, but he can't control everything, he is not the only one in charge right. Maybe FOX is the reason why Chris sings so little compared to Lea, Darren or Naya.

And I hope they didn't mashed up 'Let's have a kiki' song with the 'Turkey Lurkey". Please let it be another song, just not this one. No

YAY for Chris/Kurt performing more songs after the next 3-4 episodes.

Last edited by sheny on 10/21/2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/21/2012, 2:28 pm

I don't read the line as creepy, but I do hate that once again Blaine is justified by the universe, and Kurt only gets Blaine. As if Blaine's admiration is more significant than an audience. Of course, Kurt also gets Burt. But it would be nice if more than two people in his life realized his talent. Like Mr. Schue never seemed to do, I still wish for a scene between Kurt and Schue where he apologizes for not giving him more of the spotlight, or taking the time to learn how to take advantage of Kurt's unique voice and stage presence. This is just another reminder how Kurt doesn't fit in no matter where he is, that only Blaine finds him attractive (even if he obviously was able to find other guys attractive and vice versa) and that Kurt should be happy that Blaine wanted him at all.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/21/2012, 2:49 pm

I'd been saying for ages that they needed to do something with Adam Lambert on Glee. Ideally I would have loved to see them actually get him for a guest stint on the show (as he's got a strong musical theater background and would be able to actually fit on the show a lot better than a lot of the other guest stars they've trotted out), but his music is really good. There are several songs that I would have loved to see Chris tackle, and Adam ranks pretty highly.

"What Do You Want From Me?" would be a great song for Kurt as he struggles with what to do with Blaine and asking for space to figure his life out (and it doesn't hurt that it was written by another of Chris's favorite artists, Pink). Another great option if they want to show Kurt immersing himself in NYC life (including nightlife) would be "Down the Rabbit Hole". Adam's vocal gymnastics are more restrained on these songs so I don't think they'd be a problem for Chris to pull off. "Underneath" off Adam's new album is another good song for dealing with his relationship with Blaine.

Really, really hoping that Ryan isn't BSing us about Chris getting to sing more. Hopefully he's been hearing the complaints and we'll see some real changes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/21/2012, 3:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 Tumblr13

Does he gets his ideas from Sue, because I'm pretty sure she said something similar to Figgins in the Madonna episode season 1 when she wanted to get rid of the Glee club and ship them to New York with only 20 dollars or something like that.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2012, 5:03 pm

Another picture from the Kiki party at the loft (with the guy that was in the picture with Chris):

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 3 QhGGK
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/21/2012, 7:17 pm

I do notice he has an umbrella, which apparently must be part of the dance number. Something to look forward to, I guess. Kurt doesn't get to have fun a lot of the time.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next