Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
ColferInspired
Delight
Divalicious
Ireth
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
arina
zuppid
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
sahhar
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 4:09 am

i don't get the brittany people. she had a very public breakdown. of course media and people in general WILL NEVER FORGET IT or LET HER FORGET IT. are they new at this ??? there is very little real respect in the entertainment industry and mistakes, particularity public ones, are like cherry on the top. that is what media likes best of all. if chris had a major scandal, that would be the thing he would be remembered for, not his GG win or his influence on the young people or his personal strength and talent. it's sad but true.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 9/23/2012, 4:42 am

tanita_mors wrote:i don't get the brittany people. she had a very public breakdown. of course media and people in general WILL NEVER FORGET IT or LET HER FORGET IT. are they new at this ??? there is very little real respect in the entertainment industry and mistakes, particularity public ones, are like cherry on the top. that is what media likes best of all. if chris had a major scandal, that would be the thing he would be remembered for, not his GG win or his influence on the young people or his personal strength and talent. it's sad but true.

That is what makes Chris smarter than most.

That is probably why he keeps his personal life private and allows focus on his achievements and small innocent bits of life such as the pics he tweets and tweets he does and the things he talks about in interviews.

If he made his private life open to the media, then they would want to dig more and more until they try and find something juicy (though I don't think they ever would).

Chris also has a wonderful group of friends that obviously guide his private life and aren't into releasing anything on the internet that might cause Chris some embarassment.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/23/2012, 6:26 am

I didn't find the episode offensive or like glee was making fun of "Brit's dark period"

I'm not a fan of BS but I know everything about her breakdown...they joked on it but in the end she was praised for her strenght and success

Last edited by zuppid on 9/23/2012, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 6:40 am

that is what happens when people have no self control, self respect and real tight family ties that are truly loving or real friends. brittany isn't the only one who had breakdowns and bad periods. i hear miley cirus has bipolar disorder and she isn't taking her neds or taking it seriously - thus she creates a spectacle of herself. that other disney girl as well, demi loveto i think (IDK these people - don't watch those hideous disney shows) had problems with drugs and booze. nothing happens to them that they couldn't fix themselves and i would never feel any sympathy towards those people, because they have everything and it's still not enough for them.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/23/2012, 7:15 am

^That's like dismissing it as rich white girls problems.
Just because they have money and success doesn't mean they always had a healthy support group to help them, or the character strength to deal with it all. Her parents were okay with Britney sexing it up at the age of 16, just saying.
These can be very difficult issues to handle, and money and success doesn't just simply make up for it: oftentimes they only complicate the problems more. Just yesterday J.K Rowling confessed to have needed therapy after she was overcome by the success of her Harry Potter books.
Imagine if this was Chris, 10 years from now, working on a comeback after having had an understandable mental breakdown a few years ago because he became too famous too fast. Not that Chris would go through such a fase, I think he's stronger than that and he has a support group, but it could happen, and we'd all feel very hurt if someone who he once worked with and helped mocked the darkest period in his life while saying they wrote him a love letter via a tribute episode.

I found it a bit tasteless, since Britney helped Glee out big time with their first tribute, and now it feels they are stabbing her in the back. Britney Spears may be a celebrity, but that doesn't mean she is not a real person. Saying that others have made fun of her darkest period as well doesn't excuse Glee from doing it too.

And maybe it's because english is not my native language, but I didn't get that in Glee Brittany staged it all to manipulate everyone: I thought her breakdown in this episode was real. I had to read the manipulating part of Brittany on the forums afterwards. To me Brittany's manipulation and comeback wasn't clear, as we saw that Brittany was still very sad that Santana wasn't online at the end of the episode.
And are they then suggesting that Britney Spears staged her own breakdown so she could make a comeback?
Either way: showing the large part of the episode what a mess Britney was when she was mentally ill, and 'excusing' that exposure by a 1 minute comeback (that went over my head) they unnecessarily tore open some old wounds of a real person, and I can't help but think they did it simply for cheap sensationalism.

It's like showing the footage of a disaster like 9/11, or making a movie about it in detail, secretly enjoying the sensation of bringing this disaster back up and relishing in the shocking pictures and emotions, while in the mean time saying: "How awful, poor people, that should never happen again." And yes, I know that this is an OTT example. But people love watching train wrecks and dragging up old gossip, and they never let things like this go. This may be 'normal' in showbizz but that doesn't condone the wrong in it.

How many kids who came interested in Britney Spears after her comeback without feeling the need to google her life but just like to enjoy her songs knew about the umbrella incident or the botched performance? After all: that was many years ago, when these kids were toddlers. My 14 year old daughter didn't know, and she seems to be the viewers age Glee is catering for.
There's no need to put it out there again, without Britney's consent, not when you blatantly try to give your show better ratings by using her popular music at the same time.

But YMMV of course.

Does anyone know if this is the real Britney?
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_marz6qj2Tu1rwvl1do1_500
4x02 "Britney 2.0" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_marz6qj2Tu1rwvl1do2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaton2011 9/23/2012, 8:44 am

uhuhu That's Britneys official Twitter account!

Its understandable that she is p******. It must be a period of her life that is painful to her and Ryan should have had the class to at least discusse the episode with her first.

Eaton2011
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/23/2012, 9:05 am

sheny wrote:There's something that's bothering me. I liked Marley in the first episode but I'm not so sure anymore. Obviously she really is the new Rachel even though they gave the title to Blaine. That girl had two solos and two duets in the first two episodes of the season. If this continues we will be forced to listen at least 22 solos from Marley maybe more, 30 duets and if we are lucky enough we will get 2-3 Kurt solos and maybe 1-2 duets. Yay now we have two Rachels or two and a half if we count Blaine. I thing all three of them are great singers especially Lea and Darren, but when it's too much it gets annoying. I hope I'm wrong and we will hear more from Chris and the rest.

I find that Marley is in danger of committing one of the biggest offenses as a TV character-- being bland. The writers are really heaping the storylines on her (having a loving mother and a bullied past, falling in love with the bad boy to complete the Finchel 2.0 triangle etc) and giving her many songs to sing out her drama, but I still can't feel anything for the character at all. You have to care about a character before you start rooting for them; but I'm still feeling mostly indifference towards this character that Glee is pushing so much to the forefront at the moment.

Whole set up feels like an experiment to me. If the new characters fail to generate good buzz for the show, then the old characters would be wheeled back to get the old Glee viewers interested again. A guest appearance by Mercedes here. Of Mike Chang there. Special reunions of the McKinley alumni for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Wemma wedding etc.

Glorfindel wrote:
And maybe it's because english is not my native language, but I didn't get that in Glee Brittany staged it all to manipulate everyone: I thought her breakdown in this episode was real. I had to read the manipulating part of Brittany on the forums afterwards. To me Brittany's manipulation and comeback wasn't clear, as we saw that Brittany was still very sad that Santana wasn't online at the end of the episode.

Yeah, I also didn't feel that the auditorium scene where Brittany revealed that 'it's all part of her plan' managed to salvage the situation. From Britney Spear's tweet, it's obvious that she doesn't find this latest love letter to her flattering in the least.

I wonder if the bosses of Fox, or the writers, are to be blamed for this second tribute episode to Britney. Someone apparently decided that more BS pop songs are required on Glee, and I'm not sure if RM is the one who made this decision.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/23/2012, 9:27 am

Are we sure that's not a fake account ? Anyway, i find it very hard to defend RIB and Fox on this case. Glee always talk about respect and tolerance yet they mock the star who guest starred in their first Britney tribute in the 2nd tribute without even consulting her beforehand. That is quite disrespectful and inappropriate, imo. Besides, has anyone read RM's comment in Britney
2.0 ? He sounds like a dick in it. So, i have to side with Britney on this one. Well deserved, RIB. Hopefully, there'll be no more tribute ep after this scandal.

However, i suspect Fox did this on purpose for more publicity. Even though it's a bad one. They only care about ratings and money right now. Ugh, i hate myself for watching this show.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/23/2012, 9:51 am

Are we really sure that is Brittney's official account, because that is not making her look good. I can understand distress, but she also has a new image on a television show to protect. She needs to show a little more class. I think people who are the object of future "tribute" episodes are going to want a little input. Still have the Madonna standard which they haven't reached again in my head. Fun performances, story advancement for more than one character. Unless you count Rachel painting over Finn's heart story advancement, it was really just Brittnay getting stuff. Well, Jacob Marley pining.

The people at FOX get to see all this stuff, and certainly knew the tone of the show, so obviously they were okay with things. I don't think the real Brittney's breakdown was planned, where the Glee one was, because in Brittnay's little world, she has to follow someone else's plan. If Santana can't be there to tell her what to do or think, she follows someone else's life.

In the end, these things really happened, and there is only one person responsible for what happened and the outcome. Brittney. (I do acknowledge that having such lax parents was a serious impairment for her). She is also the only one who can set the tone for how this goes. She can put it out there that she was young, let things get out of hand, and now has both feet on the ground. If you can't acknowledge the past how can you learn from it. I guess as a nurse I deal with so many drug users and alcoholics I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who can't admit there is/was a problem. People who want to deal with their issues, I can help, people who don't, I can't, so I can't waste energy on those who won't help themselves.

I also don't like the idea that Marley is getting so many songs while Kurt continues to languish in the background. Elsewhere someone posted that Kurt gets 4 songs in 2 episodes, but I'll believe that when I see it, as far as I know he has two songs, with an upcoming audition song. Anything to make it seem like Kurt is getting the same amount of time of other starring individuals. That being said, we did get more Tina face time than we've had in a very long time. Instead of getting her to make out with Mike in the background, they actually had to give her something to do because Mike is gone.

I really think they are going to try to have ND and NY splits work. From the amount of time they give Jake and Marley they are very invested in making this the "It" couple of McKinley. Even if they are really pushing it in my opinion. I do think they want to get all the chess pieces in the right place and then the story will continue through the end of the season, with set up for a likely following season. There will likely be a fairly equal division of focused main characters and then the background people who get the occasional spotlight. The main thing I think they are evaluating is what stories they are going to tell in NY. While Glee is about music, I do think there has been an on-going connection with the fashion world that I can see them wanting to continue. We'll see.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 11:11 am

i agree ymmv, not everyone copes with the pressure and stress of celebrity the same way. there is a lot of backstage things we don't know and find out a lot later that makes you look at celebrities in a different light. there is a lot of fakeness in what they do and how they present themselves, a lot of things that later turn out to be staged and scripted, that have lost most of my respect for a lot of them. i like chris and i fallow his carrier closely and i feel differently about him because of it. i hate the fact that performing for a lot of them or their teams has to come before their health - both mental and physical. that is how all those breakdowns come to pass and could have avoided if people were more contentious - about themselves and those they work for. i'd rather chris took of a year from doing anything professionally then end up like brittany for example.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 11:21 am

i agree that this wasn't a "tribute" to brittany. it was an episode about brittany. maybe they advertised it wrong, maybe this was their way to say FU to Fox for making them do another brittany episode, maybe they are just so insensitive not to care.

and i'm extra pissed off because my liverpool has lost once again and are on their way to the bottom of the premiership. antifana sw022 tronco
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 11:27 am

the jake/marley problem is that no one is buying them, not even the media. most i've seen is a rather lukewarm welcome. everyone sees that they are a new take on puckleberry and are pissed off that they have to see their ship with other characters. and, as one writter wrote, jake and marley are far to bland for glee. people in glee are weird, they have their quirks and that gives then flavor. they are just bland. so is brody.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 11:30 am

and basiclly, i think episode shows best the tone that glee has cultivated from the start when it comes to celebrities. "we respect you, but we are still gonna make fun of you"

wow, i made like 4 post in a row. i feel like kim. areu

Last edited by tanita_mors on 9/23/2012, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/23/2012, 11:30 am

My sympathy for Britany is somewhat limited. This is a young woman who fought against every attempt by those around her to corral her crazy and bring her under control so that she wasn't splashing her brand of insanity that day all over the tabloids. This is the girl who thought that wearing a miniskirt without panties was a good idea (and ended up making the whole world her gynocologist). Acting outraged that Glee was touching on that segment of her life just feels a bit contrived. Especially considering that the end result of this exploration was to compliment Britany's ability to come back from that epic level crash and burn. In my mind, they are likely more angry that Brittany was using a similar crash as a calculated effort to rise up from her troubles (implying that Britany's very public breakdown was also calculated).

BlueJazz wrote:I really think they are going to try to have ND and NY splits work. From the amount of time they give Jake and Marley they are very invested in making this the "It" couple of McKinley. Even if they are really pushing it in my opinion. I do think they want to get all the chess pieces in the right place and then the story will continue through the end of the season, with set up for a likely following season. There will likely be a fairly equal division of focused main characters and then the background people who get the occasional spotlight. The main thing I think they are evaluating is what stories they are going to tell in NY. While Glee is about music, I do think there has been an on-going connection with the fashion world that I can see them wanting to continue. We'll see.

ITA. There is a lot of experimenting going on here and we'll see in the end what storylines have the legs to carry on into a 5th season (if there is one). They brought in all these new characters and it's way too early to see if any of them resonate with the audience the way Rachel, Kurt and the others did. I think that if the new characters fail (and IMO, they just aren't interesting enough to carry that part of the show once Blaine, Artie and Tina graduate) that the McKinley storyline will either be cut or drastically scaled back. As far as the NYC local, how long NYADA lasts depends on the audience's tolerance for having such a substantial segment of the story focusing on one character. They may need to pull Kurt into it to provide some balance (and give Rachel someone interesting to work off of since Brody is about as interesting as a bag of kitty litter). There are too many characters in Glee that have artistic aspirations that to not take a group of the strongest ones (Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Tina and perhaps Mike and Brittany) all in NY and show them in their adult lives trying to make it in a very difficult business.

We had spoken earlier over whether the audience for Glee was more attracted to the formula of the show (quirky kids singing covers of popular songs and show tunes with an outragious plotline) or the characters themselves. I think that given the reception of Marley, Jacob and Kitty has been lukewarm at best, the evidence is starting to come about that it is the original characters that really grabbed the audience (and I'm including Sue in that group). It doesn't help the show that they are trying to recreate some of the elements that the original characters had with the new characters instead of allowing them to be completely their own individual selves with no connections to the originals. How much more interesting would it have been for Will to try to recruit a science geek who has a stellar voice but absolutely no interest in being a performer (completely inversing the Rachel "destined-to-be-a-star-from-infancy" story). Or have a gay kid more in the Karofsky mold than the flamboyant mold that Kurt & Unique occupy. There are so many variations of the high school student archtypes to explore and it's irritating that they keep going back to the same ones. Seriously... do we need another bitchy cheerleader?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 1:03 pm

how do we know that BS and her people are not using this "conflict" to stir up more media attention? all this talk about her is good for her. the episode has a desired effect - gets both glee and BS mentioned. publicity stunt. that's what I call it. now BS may be indeed genuinely offended, but that doesn't mean she should make it a public thing. that episode was screened couple of weeks ago, and nobody said it was offensive to her. I didn't think it was offensive and BS was used to scandals and the media making fun of her. she brought this on to herself to stay in the lime light.

Ivana, welcome to the spamming club! tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaton2011 9/23/2012, 1:34 pm

This account has over 20m followers. It seems legit. The rude tweet has been deleted but the one below is still there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/britneyspears#!/britneyspears

Eaton2011
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/23/2012, 5:00 pm

I'm just glad that we might not get any more Britney songs after this debacle and I have to say that I have my doubts about the "Britney didn't know anything about the subject".

I mean Glee is on Fox and Britney works for Fox show just hour before Glee. They must have send atleast a copy of the script to her or her people and if they missed those storylines then bad for them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 6:11 pm

murphy said that the first BS tribute had her approval, but he never wanted to do it again. he wanted to do things his own way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/23/2012, 7:01 pm

I've seen that some of Britney's fans are furious for what Glee did. But some of them haven't even seen the episode and their comments are based only on what they have seen on youtube like the Gimme More performance. Personally I understand if Britney felt offended and she's right to express that on twitter but still unsure if those were the right words . By other side she should have seen the script or just how some of you mentioned ,RM just did what he wanted to do.

I'm wondering if there's gonna be any trouble between Britney, Fox and Glee. Hopefully not, that will fuel this scandal.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 9/23/2012, 7:38 pm

Saw the episode today:

NY
Kurt: made the episode for me.
Side-eyed his nyada comment, but whatever.

Rachel and Cassandra:
I like Cassandra, she's a good teacher. I like the NYADA-vibe. Allthough i'm most of the time just busy finding all the SYTCD-members. So far i have seen Melanie and Ricky, and another one, but i don't know her name anymore.

Don't really know what to think of that 'sorry' comment from Rachel to Brody. Was that about Kurt?

Brody, his face irritates me.

McKinley:
Brittany: i don't have the patience anymore to try to listen to what Heather says.
Skipped the Blaine/Artie song, the second i saw was Blaine singing about his girl or something. Everything to make the fangirls remember that the guy who plays Blaine isn't gay. Yay!

Jake: His chin is so big! He could be family of mr. Shuester. That's why Shuester is so invested in him probably.
Other thing: so Shuester knew what an asshole Puck was. Then why didn't he helped Kurt when he walked by him by the dumpsters.
I like Jake's voice.

Marley: I like her voice. I don't like that she has this look that she needs to poop really bad, but can't find a toilet, and that therefor the whole world will probably end.

I kind of like Kitty.

Performances:
all meh.
And i don't know if it was the intention that all of ND would be really awkward in Gimme More, but i thought that they were all really bland. They really missed that spark that the old ND had.

tl;dr: Needs more Kurt, new characters has to grow on me, i like Nyada.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 7:55 pm

i agree Brody's face is irritating. I mean his body is very nice, but if they can just chop his head off, he would be perfect (kidding).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/23/2012, 11:51 pm

Our problem is outside of Kurt, whom I've loved from the get-go, we've had 3 years to love/accept or whatever the remaining characters to various degrees. I didn't care about Sam at all season 2, after he wasn't Kurt's boyfriend, but I really liked him season 3 after he came back, and continue to admire him this year. These new guys don't have that sort of time investment, and it does feel a little rushed at times, the Marley-Unique let's be bff's and dish on the boys stuff, the Jake is a total womanizer and flirts with the entire female student body. They are trying really hard to give each of these new characters a niche instead of one developing. I still think it is because towards the end of the season they are going to be finishing up senior storylines, especially those who are not likely to stay full-time season 5. These guys they have time to explore.

If Brody weren't a part of another Rachel has a guy lusting after her storyline we probably wouldn't mind him as much. If he weren't there basically to tell Rachel how wonderful she was, we would find him more acceptable. If he becomes an actual male friend of Kurt's who treats him like any other guy, we will most likely adore him. It would give him a dimensionality that he currently doesn't have. He has one note, adore Rachel. It have Kurt actually get a bromance would be wonderful, I had hoped they would do that with Sam, as he seemed even in season 2 to be accepting of Kurt's effeminency, but instead they went to Kurt hanging with the girls, and being too gay to pass crap.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 3:59 am

fantastica wrote:i agree Brody's face is irritating. I mean his body is very nice, but if they can just chop his head off, he would be perfect (kidding).
tonguue LOL

SO TRUE!

It's like he constantly thinks "OMG!I'm SO HOT!I can't belive how hot I'm am!!!Loook at me!LOOOK.AT.ME."

The problem is that he's not even that hot...I don't like his face and I don't understand the equation six-pack=hotness vexe
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 4:25 am

i don't understand "hotness", period. Razz I cannot imagine someone being hot if he/she is not super sweaty.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/24/2012, 4:46 am

Divalicious wrote: It have Kurt actually get a bromance would be wonderful, I had hoped they would do that with Sam, as he seemed even in season 2 to be accepting of Kurt's effeminency, but instead they went to Kurt hanging with the girls, and being too gay to pass crap.

I want to see Kurt with some male friends too. I know Kurt feels better with the girls, but maybe it's because the boys always avoided the gay kid. It took them 3 years to accept him and even then Kurt was not part of their group. During all the bro-scenes he was missing. It's annoying that Blaine can have straight male friends because he can pass as straight, but Kurt can't. Just because he is a little more delicate he should hang out only with girls.

Last edited by sheny on 9/25/2012, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next