Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/19/2013, 12:20 am

I'm being snarky in response to a spoiler tweet from Ryan:

Spoiler:
He tweeted that there are several Burt/Blaine scenes. He also tweeted that Burt won't die because his father died of prostate cancer and he wouldn't put Burt through that. I think Burt will have to suffer enough by being around Blaine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/19/2013, 1:07 am

i will just have to skip those scenes. i just hope kurt is not ALSO in it. i don't like any scene w/ kurt and blaine both in it, because then I can't skip these scenes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/19/2013, 1:36 am

Spoiler:
Now idiot Murphy is fueling the CrissColfer idiots, saying that the fans will need a cold shower because of the Making Out scene.
Do this fans need to be even more dislussional, because as we know this will start them tweeting nasty stuff to Mia, once again.

It is good they are leaving Chris friend Will alone (Disneyland Boy).

I want to use his name as I hate Disneyland Boy being used.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/19/2013, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP on 1/19/2013, 1:53 am

I think he was referring to Klainers.
CrissColfers are quite effusive :angry:
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/19/2013, 9:16 pm

this is the title graphic for ontd_glee's fan fiction post. I can't stop laughing when i see this:
Spoiler:

ptdr

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/19/2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just putting spoiler tags over scary gif)

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 1/19/2013, 9:18 pm

OK, so yes, that's kind of funny, but I don't want to look on it when I go on this page, so I'm putting that sucker in spoiler tags. Enter at your own risk.

Oh, and Sam deserves better.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 1/19/2013, 10:37 pm

Now he doesn't, not any more. I once liked him a lot, but he is like the male version of Brittany stupid now, not to mention all about being a bro (which apparently he couldn't be with Kurt but so totally can with Blaine).

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/19/2013, 11:15 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Now he doesn't, not any more. I once liked him a lot, but he is like the male version of Brittany stupid now, not to mention all about being a bro (which apparently he couldn't be with Kurt but so totally can with Blaine).

Totally agree. Season 2 and 3 Sam deserved better. But season 4 Sam, with the markedly reduced IQ and the selective amnesia when it comes to his past relationships (completely forgetting that he was in love with Mercedes and friends with Kurt) in order to fulfill the pointless story of the moment? I'm done with him.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 1/19/2013, 11:44 pm

Sam has unfortunately been used to help tell other people's story. He was used to give Quinn a story, then Santana, until they made her a lesbian. He was then used to give Mercedes her graduation year story, which had to be a romance, because they weren't going to invest in any real story for her. Now he is being used to make it palatable to break up Brittana, which is mainly to free Santana to act opposite of a better actress. Also, to give Blaine someone to talk to now that Kurt isn't there, they suddenly have them be the best of bros. So I can't dislike Sam, because he really doesn't get his own story, other than being homeless. He is a total prop, and he is adjusted to fit the story. He, though out the series, has shown he isn't the brightest guy. "I can be really helpful, but you have to be specific." comes to mind. I guess with Sam I look at his actions as being more of someone who is gullible than an absolute lack of intelligence.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/20/2013, 12:03 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:I think he was referring to Klainers.
CrissColfers are quite effusive

I did decide he was referring to them.

But it only excited the CrissColfer idiots and turning it into something else.

I feel sorry for Mia.

She is obviously a good friend of Chris's.

I wonder if Darren has ever defended her against these offensive morons. I know he doesn't tweet much. But he could put on his Facebook to not harrass his girlfriend on Twitter.

I thought couples were meant to defend each other?

Though she does seem like a strong person, so maybe she doesn't need anyone to stick up for her.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 1/20/2013, 4:27 am

I really refrain from posting nowdays because I'm trying not to get too invested in Glee and it's spoilers, but Murphy's blatant pandering to Klainers is really hitting a low point now. I'm sick of all these Klaine spoilers.
Spoiler:
The duets, the makeout, Blaine meeting Kurt AGAIN in New York. I was once a Klainer for gods sake, but now I've just stopped shipping them completely after the way that relationship has been written for months now. If Kurt had cheated on Blaine, none of this crap would be happening. He would have been disowned and Blaine would have been dating someone else without a second look back. I have no faith in the writers when it comes down to writing about Kurt, and none at all when it comes to writing about his love life, whether it's with Blaine or with Adam. It's clear that Murphy just wants to please the Klainers, and all he wants is Glee to get big ratings, so he's trying every trick in the book, the superheroes episode, the gangnam style dance, the popular top 40 songs, a shirtless calendar, and now this, I just, ughhhhhhhhhh. I've just reached my boiling point with all these nonsense now.
Rant over. :( brikwol

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 on 1/20/2013, 5:53 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I feel sorry for Mia.

She is obviously a good friend of Chris's.

You obviously didn't follow her and Darren too much,if you know what she called Chris you may rethink about the "good" friend part.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/20/2013, 6:14 am

What did she call Chris? I don't remember hearing about it.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 1/20/2013, 6:20 am

sahhar wrote:I really refrain from posting nowdays because I'm trying not to get too invested in Glee and it's spoilers, but Murphy's blatant pandering to Klainers is really hitting a low point now. I'm sick of all these Klaine spoilers.
Spoiler:
The duets, the makeout, Blaine meeting Kurt AGAIN in New York. I was once a Klainer for gods sake, but now I've just stopped shipping them completely after the way that relationship has been written for months now. If Kurt had cheated on Blaine, none of this crap would be happening. He would have been disowned and Blaine would have been dating someone else without a second look back. I have no faith in the writers when it comes down to writing about Kurt, and none at all when it comes to writing about his love life, whether it's with Blaine or with Adam. It's clear that Murphy just wants to please the Klainers, and all he wants is Glee to get big ratings, so he's trying every trick in the book, the superheroes episode, the gangnam style dance, the popular top 40 songs, a shirtless calendar, and now this, I just, ughhhhhhhhhh. I've just reached my boiling point with all these nonsense now.

I believe that RM had lost touch with what had made people like Glee in the first place. I will go on and say that his unusual and creepy fascination with Blaine (especially when you consider he wrote the Naked episode) seems to have deluded him into thinking that the audience are equally fascinated with Blaine. Granted, the overwhelming bombardment of Klaine questions he gets on twitter may have given him that impression...

I just wish that since RM had the balls to break Klaine up in the first place by making Blaine into someone I don't wish to see within a mile of Kurt, that he'd have the balls to keep them separated. Ah, but that's just wishful thinking on my part, isn't it?
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 on 1/20/2013, 6:28 am

arina wrote:What did she call Chris? I don't remember hearing about it.

She called Chris Krispie Treat,if you know what it means in slang term,and based on her freinds circles you wont believe she didn't know the meaning

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/20/2013, 7:03 am

Unortunately I don't know what it means... I actually don't know anything about Darren's girlfriend except that her name is Mia, gets alot of hate from CrissColfer shippers and fangirls who wish Darren was theirs and I read on tumblr she praised in her tweets SBL and TLoS which I admit made her likeable in my eyes :-)
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/20/2013, 8:07 am

^Link to what Krispie treat could mean in slang: link

I'm so f*cking tired of the spoilers, the pandering and the trolling. It's exhausting and depressing, and I shouldn't have those feelings for a stupid tv show.
Klaine is sick, Blaine is horrible, and everything that Kurt once was is getting destroyed piece by piece.

Oh Chris, if it weren't for you.....
I fear that I might not even be invested in Kurt anymore soon: I can't handle him going back to being in love and happy(!) with that douchebag.

:(

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/20/2013, 8:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Link to what Krispie treat could mean in slang: link

I'm so f*cking tired of the spoilers, the pandering and the trolling. It's exhausting and depressing, and I shouldn't have those feelings for a stupid tv show.
Klaine is sick, Blaine is horrible, and everything that Kurt once was is getting destroyed piece by piece.

Oh Chris, if it weren't for you.....
I fear that I might not even be invested in Kurt anymore soon: I can't handle him going back to being in love and happy(!) with that douchebag.

:(
Thanks. It was better before I knew the meaning... Shocked

I still hope they won't get back together maybe it's Blaine's dream (or Kurt's nightmare :-)). It has to be different than it seems! And I think the spoilers said that they not sure if Klainers are going to be happy with what is going to happen. If they got together it would be clear it's good for Klainers...

I feel, like at first I started to like Chris because I loved Kurt, now I am still invested in Kurt just because I love Chris... It's unbelievable what they made of the character he used to be... but he is not only one, they screwed up almost everything and everyone. I cannot even watch the old episodes because it really hurts to realize how good it was and what they became.

And hahaha that this season will be about friendships and not relationships... Rolling Eyes
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 1/20/2013, 1:34 pm

I have read the spoilers lately, but I'm not sure if I really want to know what's coming because it doesn't make me feel so happy. I insist that I'm unsure if RM if trolling Klainers or everybody else. Personally I've been debating these days I if keep watching this show, because as Arina pointed, is painful to watch the old episodes and see what have become today. If weren't for Chris.

When a TV show started to make you feel angry instead of pleasant, it could be healthier to stop watching that show.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/20/2013, 1:40 pm

^I have a feeling that a lot of Kurtsies have reached the point of the final straw and will quit watching Glee soon.

Add to that the Brittana fans, the Faberry fans, something's up with Finchel so probably some Finchel or Brochel or Rachel fans, and I'm sure some GA will give up on all this mess when seeing a shirtless calendar of underaged boys being made, a diva episode with no Amber Riley singing (and hardly any Rachel/Hummelberry singing), more stupid Bram, Blaine maybe turning bi again, Quinn actually turning bi, Wemma hardly singing at their own wedding, and another pregnancy scare.
Oh, and more noobs (who even cares about Jarley?).

How long before they drop below 3 million viewers in the ratings?

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 1/20/2013, 2:16 pm

^
Slowly Kurtsies are debating if keep watching this show or not, because most of us we're for Kurt/Chris, but if he's surrounded by all of this nonsense storylines, at least for me it makes it less bearable. However, by other side is hard to quit this series, because sometimes you get used to watch a tv show for months or years, so at the end is a mix of willpower and tiredness. Or only watch Kurt scenes. Isn't that some of us are doing?

How long before they drop below 3 million viewers in the ratings?

Umm let's wait until Valentine's episode. Before the following hiatus.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 1/20/2013, 2:17 pm

There are times when I am thinking about quitting Glee as well but I don't If I was ever able to do that. Actually I am not sure if I have ever done that, most of the time I'll stay with "my" tv shows to their end even if it mean a lot of suffering. Before Glee I had big obsession with How I Met Your Mother... I absolutely loved the first three seasons and season 4 was great as well. Since season 5 the show got a lot of worse. I cannot really remember if there was any episode last three years I truly liked. The characters that I loved became terrible charicatures of themselves, the humour that used to be very good and had quality became lame and embarrassing. It was really sad for me at first, so I stopped reading spoilers and discussion about HIMYM and now I still watching it just for watching it but it does not give me almost any enjoyement unfortunately... but I am used to it so it doesn't bother me that much at all (although watching old episodes is similar nostalgic and sad feeling like watching old Glee)... I kind of replaced HIMYM with Glee. I started reading discussion and spoilers and info about actors and also started contributing to discussions (I was just pasive reader in HIMYM fandom) and I was happy that I found new enjoyment, new tv shows that makes me happy... and see how it turned out... HIMYM situation all over again. Rolling Eyes I am cursed or something. Next time I am going to watch so closely just older tv shows that are already filmed so I'll be sure sure it will be good.

I think that it would be probably less stresful if I stopped reading any information and continue just watching the show without too much involvement but I am not ready to quit the forums... I am so addicted to it and you guys.

Sorry for the rant :-)
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 1/20/2013, 2:27 pm

arina wrote:...

I think that it would be probably less stresful if I stopped reading any information and continue just watching the show without too much involvement but I am not ready to quit the forums... I am so addicted to it and you guys.

^
This. Probably the reason why I haven't quit Glee is because of the fandom, well the most healthiest side of the fandom, so if I going to talk about something related to the show, first I have to be informed or have seen the episode. By other side, and I guess is similar to blind love, I'm hopeful there's gonna be a twist and suddenly things are going to improve.

And don't feel sorry for the rant, is better to express our emotions.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 1/20/2013, 4:16 pm

Delight wrote:
sahhar wrote:I really refrain from posting nowdays because I'm trying not to get too invested in Glee and it's spoilers, but Murphy's blatant pandering to Klainers is really hitting a low point now. I'm sick of all these Klaine spoilers.
Spoiler:

I believe that RM had lost touch with what had made people like Glee in the first place. I will go on and say that his unusual and creepy fascination with Blaine (especially when you consider he wrote the Naked episode) seems to have deluded him into thinking that the audience are equally fascinated with Blaine. Granted, the overwhelming bombardment of Klaine questions he gets on twitter may have given him that impression...

I just wish that since RM had the balls to break Klaine up in the first place by making Blaine into someone I don't wish to see within a mile of Kurt, that he'd have the balls to keep them separated. Ah, but that's just wishful thinking on my part, isn't it?

Murphy's fascination with Blaine and Darren is toxic. Not to mention his own ego needs to be constantly fed and he also loses track of writing the show by listening to the most vocal fandoms who consist of mostly delusional, immature people who could care less about the story or character development. It's saddening. I keep drwaing further and further away from Glee as the days go by and always want to quit watching, but Chris keeps bringing me back to it. I even watch the full episodes in case I miss something that may be uploading from just Chris's parts. I was surprised Murphy has the balls to break Klaine up, and was actually a little impressed, even if it was a classic plot device (the cheating). But now, just like you, it was wishful thinking on my part. Blaine is the one who cheated and Klaine broke up but all that's going to happen during the breakup is Blaine still being worshipped and being portrayed as the wronged one,
Spoiler:
with Klaine interaction and Kurt always being in two minds about his life and not being able to cut Blaine off completely. Pathetic. Which showrunner films a part of a script in progress for an episode airing more than a month later?. Ever heard about the element of surprise?.
Yeah, he's spoilt everything for the future episodes just to make the Klainers happy. He's trying his best not to lose the fandom because he knows Adam is being introduced this week in the show. Rolling Eyes . I. Can't. Even.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 1/20/2013, 4:51 pm

I know as long as Chris is on the show, I will watch. It does make me sad looking at strong and snarky Kurt, quirky and confident in his voice that I saw while rewatching seasons 1 and 2. Then he becomes the passive observer. Hopes Blaine notices him, takes the high road with Karofsky over and over again (which I didn't mind as much, because I liked Max's acting), listens to Blaine singing while he sits and watches in admiration. Sure, he got Vogue, but it was handed to him so the writers didn't have to spend time having Kurt prove himself, which we know he could have. He gets into NYADA, but after all the hurt from season 3, it feels like a bandaid. I am hoping when Kurt gets into an area that doesn't judge him for being a gay, he will get some of that confidence back. The rare glimpses of snark with Brochel is appreciated. So I haven't written things off yet, because it seems that there has been a slow corrective course being done this season. Could just be in my head, could be real.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top