Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee deleted scenes

+19
Divalicious
Delight
ColferGirl
sahhar
Sani
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Buenos
Ranwing
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
arina
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Glee deleted scenes Empty Glee deleted scenes

Post  Jellyrolls 8/1/2012, 11:25 pm

Since it looks like Ryan is going to be posting deleted scenes, I figured it would be nice to have a thread to discuss them all (even the non-Kurt ones if we want). So here it is:

The box scene. And he didn't wait for 500,000 followers.

While I'm grateful for every second of Chris on film, this song is enough to induce vomiting, and extreme pooping.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 8/2/2012, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee deleted scenes Empty Re: Glee deleted scenes

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 1:12 am

^ which song?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/2/2012, 1:25 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Look what Trollphy did:

The box scene. And he didn't wait for 500,000 followers.

I love it so much! wub This made my day even better. I'll discuss the rest in the Bistro section.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 1:43 am

this is not a bad scene taken out of the context of the whole show (continuity, etc.). it's very cute on its own, as a short feature about a teen gay couple in school.

I am glad it's cut from the whole story telling point of view. actually, that stupid finchel pig story should be taken out too, but then they will have nothing to tell but the bnw tv show, which is my fav in that episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/2/2012, 2:31 am

Congratulations to Klainers that they made it! Personally I am not biggest fan of the scene but that's probably because I am not fan of the pairing.

I haven't watch Glee since last episode of season 3. I must say it was kind of strange at first to hear and see Kurt after these last months of Chris.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/2/2012, 3:24 am

arina wrote:Congratulations to Klainers that they made it! Personally I am not biggest fan of the scene but that's probably because I am not fan of the pairing.

I haven't watch Glee since last episode of season 3. I must say it was kind of strange at first to hear and see Kurt after these last months of Chris.

I know! I watched this again at work without the sound on and Kurt is really animated when the sound is taken out, and Darren does some serious eyebrown suggestive actions here. They are like a cute cartoons in this one. (OK! I've used cute today already three times and it's way too much for a cynic like me!)

I hated the dialogue that was released a month ago but when put into a scene with good acting, yes that includes Darren here, it works, not just on Glee unfortunately. I hate Murphy but love Colfer...what can I do.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/2/2012, 6:10 am

Fans are losing their shit because of the box scene but this is all that matters:

Glee deleted scenes Tumblr_m83r42u7Mi1qgghb8o1_500

Glee deleted scenes Tumblr_m83pheYrju1qegi01o2_500

I want more happy!Kurt, Glee! flower

Besides, someone wrote this:
Glee deleted scenes Original

Razz

Now, I'm waiting for Ryan to release Kurt/Burt scene in "Furt" and Fergalicious scene coool I'm counting on you, Glee fandom.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/2/2012, 7:14 am

fantastica wrote:^ which song?

Oops. I meant scene. I was about to go to bed when I found this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/2/2012, 8:56 am

The scene is cute, but far to sugary sweet for me. And the speech that Blaine gives to Kurt - how old is he again. Because I could swear he is at least 25-30 years old in this shot - I see mentor Blaine is having a reappearance. Also, Kurt, BB, I know you swoon at the site of Blaine but to say YES to a marriage (even non existent one) - JUST NO. All in all, this was better then the 3 Finchel pig scenes combined. They could have cut one of those horrors out no problem. Also, I see we are still hugging everywhere. Nice PDA. Very real. suure
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/2/2012, 9:31 am

^
Well Darren in real life is 25 so probably he was acting his age in that scene lol the thing is his character is a teenage boy. I felt I was seeing their marriage o.o

By other side, RM is been SO generous since he opened hiw twitter account, he's promising to release all those scenes that we haven't seen before and fans want it. What's going on? We have to take advantage of this anyway. I want Fergalicious lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/2/2012, 9:46 am

I'm happy that this shows the lovely exited Kurt, but because I, and lot of us here can't help but to think what prompted Murphy to do this. I don't trust him, what is going on? Suspect Is this a bribe? Or is it just Ryan being dumb and not realising it went public earlier than he thought?

I watched again..and again and I just love how Kurt basically attack hugs Blaine... wub Give Kurt a safe envinronment and he loves affection, not public maybe but affection. And I bet some are even now screaming for a kiss, I don't think this scene needed one.

I'm really confused,why do I like this so much when I know S4 might be a total catastophe? Are they trying to lure Kurtsies back in...nooooooo this sounds, looks and smells like the basic oldest trick in the book scenario. Can we trust them? blinkk
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2012, 10:32 am

valkeakuulas wrote: Can we trust them? blinkk
NO !!!

tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/2/2012, 10:35 am

@valkeakuulas

My advice is enjoy these videos by the moment and take advantage of this generosity but please don't sell your soul Evil or Very Mad is better to keep calm until September and see what gonna happen.

P.S I thought Kurt was gonna throw Blaine into the floor due to the impulse of that hug.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/2/2012, 10:43 am

He's just releasing them to get people excited about season 4, and pull people in. Ryan Murphy isn't doing this for the fans. He's doing it for his own benefit.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/2/2012, 11:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote: Can we trust them? blinkk
NO !!!

tonguue

ptdr I know, I know. I'm faltering, I'm weak. One look of smiling Kurt and I'm gone, "Damn, them!"
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/2/2012, 11:35 am

the fans are pissed as hell at brad/ryan/ian, and this is one of the ways to calm most of them down. to bad i'm not a klainer and the memory of season 3 is still fresh in my mind. good luck with that trollphy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee deleted scenes Empty Glee deleted scenes

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2012, 11:45 am

valkeakuulas wrote: ptdr I know, I know. I'm faltering, I'm weak. One look of smiling Kurt and I'm gone, "Damn, them!"
Kurt is their secret weapon. Smile

Kurt seems so quiet and innocent, but he's got an arsenal of lethal weapons hidden in his designer clothes (not in his pants: they're too tied to hide anything).
His bowtie is a ninja throw star, his hippo broche is a camera, and Kurt has mastered numerous moves of subtle body language to make our hearts race so fast we swoon as a result, and then he can have his way with us (we wish!). With Kurt "the touch of the fingertips" is indeed as sexy as it gets, because any more contact than that will turn mere mortals like us into a pathetic puddle of goo.
He's got raisorblades in his hair (that's why it stands up so high), his eyes are blue laserbeams, his Elf ears pick up every little whisper, and when he lifts his eyebrows while tilting his head simultaneously, it activates his surgical implant (in his neck obviously: the scar) that renders us speechless and teary-eyed, untill we can only mutter "Oh poor bb", while sobbing in our tissues. And that's when he moves in for the kill: his voice!
His voice is mesmerizing and he uses it to hypnotize us and lure us to our doom, like a syren does. And our doom is to keep watching Glee, over and over again, untill the torture gets too much, and we yield and kiss RM's feet or guzu .

He's the anti-Chris(t): close your doors, shut down your computer and hide your children !!! bih
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/2/2012, 10:58 pm

No Kurt, but here is another deleted scene:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 2:27 am

thanks for creating this thread. I am looking forward to more deleted scenes in the future. I mean, every episode they probably dump 1/4 of the scenes due to time constraints if not others. let's assume that there are 1 scene on average gets deleted from each episode, we can expect to see 66 deleted scenes from the previous 3 seasons! so they can keep on "teasing" us w/ all these deleted scenes every few days, I am all for it, because it will make the wait for manageable and also for them, what's the point of keeping the deleted scenes in the archive?! It won't cost them anything to release them and they will make the fans happy.

now here's a list of deleted scenes I want:

- fergalicious!!!!
- kurt/burt in the mirror scene in Furt
- full version of ALL THE SONGS whose middle verse, sung by Kurt, were cut, including "there's a light", and "one of us", regional's "Don't Stop Believing" (if filmed), etc.
- All cut Kurt scenes. period.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/3/2012, 5:59 am

on top of everything you all mentioned, i want to see that scene that was cut from micheal, when kurt, artie, santana, rachel and blaine go to dalton. i'm hoping for some fierce kurt there.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/3/2012, 8:37 am

tanita_mors wrote:on top of everything you all mentioned, i want to see that scene that was cut from micheal, when kurt, artie, santana, rachel and blaine go to dalton. i'm hoping for some fierce kurt there.
Yes !!!
And please include that 'Michael' Warbler song I really like: 'I Want You Back'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/3/2012, 11:04 am

I'm of two mind when it comes to these deleted scenes. On one hand, it is nice to have them because often they do explain and fill out storylines that don't quite make a huge amount of sense, or add depth to things that are ongoing. But I absolutely hate the way that RM is using them at this stage to keep the fan base peaceful until the season starts airing. It leads me to think that they are very, very aware of just how unhappy parts of the fanbase are and this is the ultimate form of fanservice. It's so obviously manipulative.

Having said that, I'm so glad to have the box scene. Don't care at all about the bridemaid scene (which was Faberry fanservice to the nth degree) and really really hope that we get Kurt's deleted parts of song performances that got filmed released. The scene at Dalton in Michael that got cut would be nice to see (as Kurt looked amazing there) and I'll admit that I want to see any moments where Kurt and Blaine were acting like a real couple that got filmed because I was so tired of having them come across like platonic friends all the time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/3/2012, 11:32 am

i feel like we have seen that faberry scene at least twice even without this one. rachel is happy about her stupid marriage with finn and quinn wants to dissuade her from such stupidity with no successes. been there, seen that, more times then i care too.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/3/2012, 12:52 pm

^You're right, the bridesmaids scene added nothing, except that it explained how the girls got their dresses.

And I find it a very badly acted scene.

And I agree @Ranwing, I also hate how RM is using his 'power': it's manipulative and condescending.
To be fair: a large part of this fandom is very willing to let themselves be manipulated. Two days ago the Klainers were furious at Ryan Murphy, and now a lot of them act as if he's their God. Nothing against the Klainers, but RM's tactic is obviously working. Ten-thousands of Twitter followers, thousands of 'likes' and positive comments on the youtube videos, ugh.
Who will be the next RM satisfies and pacifies (for a short while: untill there's something else to complain about): Finchel fans? Brittana shippers? The fans are already feeling entitled that, as RM has pleased the Klainers and the Faberry shippers first (and how dare they come first before their favs!), their own wishes and requests must come next.

This might blow up in RM's face very fast. But Ryan Murphy only has the power to manipulate the way he's doing now on Twitter, because this fandom lets him. Evil or Very Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 12:59 pm

I don't mind that kind of "manipulation" if we can get all kurt's deleted scenes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next