Who Said It?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  Kurt Hummel on 6/2/2013, 4:52 am

Will

"Don't you think now is the time to be adventurous?"
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/2/2013, 3:27 pm

Blaine.

"I have pepperoni in my bra."

"Those are your nipples."

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  Kurt Hummel on 6/2/2013, 4:57 pm

Brittany and Santana

Don't know if this one has been used already:

"I make my living singing girl songs!"
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/2/2013, 5:13 pm

Kurtie-pie! Wink

"The only way to polish that turd of a song is with my angelic alto voice."

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  sjonnepon on 6/7/2013, 9:09 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurtie-pie! Wink

"The only way to polish that turd of a song is with my angelic alto voice."

brittany.



'' Say Yay!''

''Yay"'
avatar
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/7/2013, 9:42 am

sjonnepon wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurtie-pie! Wink

"The only way to polish that turd of a song is with my angelic alto voice."

brittany.



'' Say Yay!''

''Yay"'

Rachel and Finn?

"My balls keep falling off."

"I've been there."
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  sjonnepon on 6/7/2013, 11:07 am

nope, Kurt and Adam when they were voting for the movie in Girls and Boys on Film. But i don't think that i quoted the exact quote, so still points for you.

Tina when she was still cool and Kurt, in their GaGa outfit.

''Kurt you deserve better than Blaine. You deserve more than an ugly cheating attention whore''.

Spoiler:
Every answer is correct.

avatar
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/7/2013, 11:20 am

sjonnepon wrote:nope, Kurt and Adam when they were voting for the movie in Girls and Boys on Film. But i don't think that i quoted the exact quote, so still points for you.

Tina when she was still cool and Kurt, in their GaGa outfit.

''Kurt you deserve better than Blaine. You deserve more than an ugly cheating attention whore''.

Spoiler:
Every answer is correct.


Oh well then I pick myself! And every other Kurtsie in existence. Twisted Evil

"You better watch your boyfriend."

avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/7/2013, 10:29 pm

Sebastard.

Honestly can't think of a quote right now.... Embarassed

Oh, and the "balls" quote is Kurt and Tina...I used that one a while back. tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/7/2013, 10:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Sebastard.

Honestly can't think of a quote right now.... Embarassed

Oh, and the "balls" quote is Kurt and Tina...I used that one a while back. tonguue

Karofsky actually.

"You give the gay community a bad name."

"And you give the gay community cutting edge fashion that would normally only be seen on Puerto Rican pride floats."
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/7/2013, 10:45 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Sebastard.

Honestly can't think of a quote right now.... Embarassed

Oh, and the "balls" quote is Kurt and Tina...I used that one a while back. tonguue

Karofsky actually.

"You give the gay community a bad name."

"And you give the gay community cutting edge fashion that would normally only be seen on Puerto Rican pride floats."

Okay, that second one was Sebastard...was the first one Sue?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/7/2013, 11:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Sebastard.

Honestly can't think of a quote right now.... Embarassed

Oh, and the "balls" quote is Kurt and Tina...I used that one a while back. tonguue

Karofsky actually.

"You give the gay community a bad name."

"And you give the gay community cutting edge fashion that would normally only be seen on Puerto Rican pride floats."

Okay, that second one was Sebastard...was the first one Sue?

No it was just Kurt and Sebastian snarking at each other.

"So you like show tunes. That doesn't mean you're gay. It just means you're awful."
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/7/2013, 11:19 pm

That was Sue. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  sjonnepon on 6/11/2013, 9:06 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:That was Sue. Smile

an easy one:
SPIES!!
avatar
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/11/2013, 9:54 am

sjonnepon wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:That was Sue. Smile

an easy one:
SPIES!!

Rachel.

"He could just go up and say 'I didn't mean to shove that kid. I tripped'. The excuse works like a charm. I use it all the time."
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 7/20/2013, 11:07 am

Puck?

"Hey guys, how's it going? God, it's a beautiful day! Let's run through the number! I'm ready and excited, are you guys? Stand up! Come on! Let's get this joint jumping!"

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  fantastica on 7/20/2013, 12:19 pm

finn, after he got drugged? Shocked 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 7/20/2013, 12:53 pm

fantastica wrote:finn, after he got drugged? Shocked 

Yes. And...oops! I can see how that would raise some eyebrows. I meant no offense! This was one of my favorite Finn moments ever, and my mind went straight to it for some reason.Embarassed 

"Marley, you should play Posh Spice because you're super skinny and you make everyone feel uncomfortable!"

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  fantastica on 7/20/2013, 2:26 pm

either kitty or that trans guy (sorry forgot his name)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 7/20/2013, 9:33 pm

It was Kitty.

"Just remember the power of the ballad...."

"I have to go, they'll think I'm pooping."

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  ColdFlame96 on 7/21/2013, 2:58 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:It was Kitty.

"Just remember the power of the ballad...."

"I have to go, they'll think I'm pooping."

That was Kurt and Finn.

"Why is the T-Rex eating the Jew?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  fantastica on 7/21/2013, 3:05 pm

kurt!

"HI Kurt!"

tonguue 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 7/21/2013, 6:00 pm

fantastica wrote:kurt!

"HI Kurt!"

tonguue 

Um....that could be anyone....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  fantastica on 7/21/2013, 6:12 pm

Smile 

i was thinking about burt...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  MoviesAreLife on 7/21/2013, 6:19 pm

fantastica wrote:Smile 

i was thinking about burt...

Oh! LOL! Good one. Very tough.

"Do you know what they call a unicorn without a horn? A freaking horse."

And...

"He's so little..."

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said It?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum