Kidsday Interview 13 June 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 7/13/2012, 11:47 pm

Kidsday reporters from John F. Kennedy Middle School in Bethpage sat with author and actor Chris Colfer.

X
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 7/14/2012, 12:39 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kidsday reporters from John F. Kennedy Middle School in Bethpage sat with author and actor Chris Colfer.

http://youtu.be/d9NEe8fqVaE

Thanks for the link Smile I saw some gifs from this interview today which are so cute, like this one:

I'm so agree with you Chris Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidsday Interview 13 June 2012

Post  ColferInspired on 7/14/2012, 1:15 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kidsday reporters from John F. Kennedy Middle School in Bethpage sat with author and actor Chris Colfer.

http://youtu.be/d9NEe8fqVaE

Thanks for the link I saw some gifs from this interview today which are so cute, like this one:

I'm so agree with you Chris

Same here.

And thanks for starting this thread. I was so happy to see this, I forgot to start one.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 7/14/2012, 1:16 am

Sorry for hijacking the posts suddenly to create a new thread like this. I'm just thinking that if we're getting a tidal wave of new Chris interviews and articles like what we've got in these past few days (and for the days to come), it'll be good to create a new thread for each new thing, so that people can have time to catch up and discuss about them Wink

I'm also posting this photo here (which fantastica had already posted in the Appreciation Thread):

Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 7/14/2012, 1:35 am

Delight wrote:Sorry for hijacking the posts suddenly to create a new thread like this. I'm just thinking that if we're getting a tidal wave of new Chris interviews and articles like what we've got in these past few days (and for the days to come), it'll be good to create a new thread for each new thing, so that people can have time to catch up and discuss about them

I'm also posting this photo here (which fantastica had already posted in the Appreciation Thread):

That's okay.

I'll remember to start a new thread next time. I wasn't sure he started this but thank.

I think The View is live for Australia as well as America, which means it should be on our Wednesday.

I think it could be because they were talking about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and their divorce, plus the tabloid story about her talking to Nicole Kidman.

If this is true then I will be taping it.

I will go on their site to check by seeing if it is the same guests that I saw yesterday on the show and the rest of the week and see if I am correct or not.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 7/14/2012, 1:42 am

Yes Australia does see it the same as America, because yesterday I saw Bryan Cranston on the show talking about the final season of Breaking Bad and it is on their website.

Sigourny Weaver is today, which would be Friday in America, which would be shown on Australia's Monday as we don't have The View on Saturday.

This is getting me excited because it means could be seeing a live interview of Chris's at a time that is perfect.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 7/14/2012, 2:18 am

Sorry if I'm asking something silly (and shallow) but was the interview done some weeks ago? Because it seems he's wearing the same shirt he wore during a book signing. Also the hairstyle is the same.

BTW, thanks for this thread Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 7/14/2012, 4:14 am

brisallie wrote:Sorry if I'm asking something silly (and shallow) but was the interview done some weeks ago? Because it seems he's wearing the same shirt he wore during a book signing. Also the hairstyle is the same.

The date '13 June' is apparently not a typo. That's the date of the interview according to the source website.

brisallie wrote:BTW, thanks for this thread Smile

Haha..I think most of us here are so used to the CC/KHAT format that we're just no longer used to starting new threads for the new topics regarding Chris. But doing things this way does make it easier for people to look for stuff in the future. Now aren't we glad that we have a separate 'MrPotter' thread so that those of us who wish to spend a moment staring at all those black-and-white photos of adult!Chris can do so easily? Wink

Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 7/14/2012, 6:18 am

brisallie wrote:

Thanks for the link Smile I saw some gifs from this interview today which are so cute, like this one:

I'm so agree with you Chris Razz

I also agree. neutre Love the interview.
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 7/14/2012, 6:50 am

Oh, that was cute! C: And LOL at them singing Defying Gravity together.

'Barrabas came to us by sea'
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 7/14/2012, 7:30 am

It's funny how much older he seems next to these kids.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 7/14/2012, 9:57 am

Jellyrolls wrote:It's funny how much older he seems next to these kids.

I know! Only two years back and he would have looked excatly the same age as the oldest/biggest boy in the group. And this just confirms the fact that he has an adult and child gear in his brain...like when he answers questions to kids, I like that.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 7/14/2012, 1:49 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:It's funny how much older he seems next to these kids.

I know! Only two years back and he would have looked excatly the same age as the oldest/biggest boy in the group. And this just confirms the fact that he has an adult and child gear in his brain...like when he answers questions to kids, I like that.

Exactly! This interview was just so sweet though, and I loved him singing Defying Gravity with that boy wub.
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top