Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  zuppid on 9/15/2012, 11:36 am

“you’re truly world’s greatest dad”

crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry

He looks 15 in the first XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 9/15/2012, 11:52 am

zuppid wrote:“you’re truly world’s greatest dad”

crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry crycry

He looks 15 in the first XD

Agree he does.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 9/16/2012, 2:59 am

*Nostalgic sigh*

Kurt and Burt still have one of the best father-son relationships I've seen on TV. I hope the writers won't ever ruin it like everything else on Glee.
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 9/17/2012, 8:01 pm

4x01 - The New Rachel (click the small pic for a full-sized one)

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid on 9/21/2012, 7:26 am

I don't usually like hats on him but wub in this scene he was so precious

It's nice to see him in a funny scene for a change Smile

zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/21/2012, 7:53 am

zuppid wrote:

I love how Chris stiffens his body to represent Kurt's exitement, it's clearly visible here when he first sees Brody and turns to Rachel. It's so endearing because that's what kids do.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 9/25/2012, 7:16 pm

Kurt Outfits : 4x02 - Britney 2.0

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 9/28/2012, 11:53 am

Re-posting these gifs (courtesy of BlueJazz) here from episode 3.

_

_

Kurt looks absolutely gorgeous and edible in this episode wub
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/28/2012, 3:01 pm

That outfit looked so good on him: mature and distinguished. The simple white blouse with the dark pants make his shoulders (and butt) come out nicely. aa54 And that scarf is a great accessory.

I also loved Kurt's hair in the mash-up, with the stray lock. New York is doing him good. hiphopa

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/28/2012, 11:07 pm

The Kurt Vogue are starting to pop up.

I can't believe someone has already written a smut one with Kurt and Isabelle.

Though he is paired with anyone.

Wonder why there aren't any Kurt and Brody ones yet?
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/28/2012, 11:29 pm

^ because brody doesn't yet have a personality other than good looking hot and muscular. we don't know exactly who he is.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/29/2012, 12:07 am

fantastica wrote:^ because brody doesn't yet have a personality other than good looking hot and muscular. we don't know exactly who he is.

Then it is easy to create one. It would better then what Glee already has.

I do write but I tried writing fanfiction but I feel more comfortable writing my own characters.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/29/2012, 5:28 pm

Cute !!! aa54 aa54 aa54
(I want to do that too.)

Nice...ahum....tail, Kurt. sifflou
OMG, his shoulders ! blushh

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 9/29/2012, 7:37 pm

I had seen a few eps right at the start of season 1, but then missed a bunch until maybe the Madonna episode. My sister asked me to dvr it for her and then came over to watch it and made me watch it with her. I was like "ok, this is good." I remember liking Kurt and being surprised by his voice of both 4 minutes and Like a Prayer. I still wasn't watching regularly though. Then my sister asked me to dvr Laryngitis. She told me to watch so we could talk about it and I didn't want to, but I had nothing else to do so I ended up watching. I still liked Kurt best, but then Rose's Turn happened and I was hooked. I must have watched that performance 20 times that night. The rest is history.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 9/29/2012, 9:20 pm

Delight wrote:Re-posting these gifs (courtesy of BlueJazz) here from episode 3.

Kurt looks absolutely gorgeous and edible in this episode wub

My personal favorite is the off-the-shoulder look duing the Skype call with Blaine. He's usually so covered up that any trace of skin immediately gets my interest. But shoudlers? Apparently I have a shoulder kink now because seeing Kurt lounging on his bed with his shoulders exposed like a Victorian harlot just really got my fire going.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 9/29/2012, 10:31 pm

You can tell through the seasons how Kurt has become more comfortable with who he is. At first his outfits were suits of armor to protect himself from the bullies in the world, covered every inch. Once in a while some bondage intrigue would show up, perhaps him exploring his own penguin sexiness, but still pretty covered up. Once dating a few layers occasionally disappeared. His neck appears more frequently. Kurtsies everywhere drooled. Now, he is comfortable, he is in a place where there is a huge diversity of looks, and can be as he wishes, especially when he is lounging at home. Chris also has not forgotten his comment one time about the Victorian shoulder, and perhaps communicated this to the costumer. Very sexy, very comfortable.

After that comment, I wonder where his furry throw went from his bed, that linen is very plain for Kurt. I can see it being used totally as a backdrop to his lovely outfit.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/29/2012, 11:14 pm

Delight wrote:...

I forgot to mention that I totally like this outfit 'cause he looks hot. Though I think is not the first time that we've seen this sweater:

ColferInspired wrote:...

I can't believe someone has already written a smut one with Kurt and Isabelle.

Though he is paired with anyone.

What?! Oh My! Some people don't stop amaze me with their fics,but yeah, Kurt is usually paired with all Glee cast lol o.o Or do I miss someone?
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 9/30/2012, 1:36 am

Looking at all the gifs on this page it is amazing how Kurt morphs, with the hat and long sweater he looks slender, youthful and just a little fragile, dressed as a businessman he looks strong and very much a maturing young man, and it's already been noted how his shoulders are as broad as Brody's. I can't wait to see Chris morph into new characters in the future.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 9/30/2012, 10:02 am

brisallie wrote:
I forgot to mention that I totally like this outfit 'cause he looks hot. Though I think is not the first time that we've seen this sweater:

What? Kurt revealed his shoulders to fandom before and there wasn't a sex riot? How come I've missed this?

Where did this gif come from btw? Is it from an episode last season, or a BTS video?

Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/30/2012, 10:58 am

^ It's from Dance Bootycamp in 'Asian F'. It was in a really fast montage right at the beginning, that's probably why you missed it.

Have some more of the pretty shoulders:

Guh..... blushh

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/30/2012, 10:59 am

Divalicious wrote:Looking at all the gifs on this page it is amazing how Kurt morphs, with the hat and long sweater he looks slender, youthful and just a little fragile, dressed as a businessman he looks strong and very much a maturing young man, and it's already been noted how his shoulders are as broad as Brody's. I can't wait to see Chris morph into new characters in the future.

I agree that Kurt, and by side Chris, has the ability to be that young fragile magical "creature" but then again a young stylish and handsome man. We've just seen so little of Kurt's man side because he's not allowed to be a bro at any level.

On the other hand I don't know if I'd like to see Kurt become bro. But it's difficult to justify to the main media that Kurt's androgynous looks, especially in this last getting ready for bed look, is actually what interests quite a lot of Kurt fans. He makes feminine/masculine dressing come off so easy. To be painfully honest, yes Kurt dresses extremely feminine sometimes, would a straight guy pull or even wear this kind of off the shoulder look? Probably never in a million years, but on the other hand why would that be bad, more than anything I find it personally facinating, or is it because I'm a woman and the diffrence is "easier" and attractive to understand? Oh the ponderings Kurt makes me do.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/30/2012, 11:28 am

Also this:

I'm puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie, Brushin' off my tails
I'm dude-in' up my shirt front
Puttin' in the shirt studs, Polishin' my nails
I'm steppin' out, my dear, To breathe an atmosphere
That simply reeks with class
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas
For I'll be there, Puttin' down my top hat
Mussin' up my white tie
Dancin' in my tails
sifflou

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 9/30/2012, 1:40 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:On the other hand I don't know if I'd like to see Kurt become bro. But it's difficult to justify to the main media that Kurt's androgynous looks, especially in this last getting ready for bed look, is actually what interests quite a lot of Kurt fans. He makes feminine/masculine dressing come off so easy. To be painfully honest, yes Kurt dresses extremely feminine sometimes, would a straight guy pull or even wear this kind of off the shoulder look? Probably never in a million years, but on the other hand why would that be bad, more than anything I find it personally facinating, or is it because I'm a woman and the diffrence is "easier" and attractive to understand? Oh the ponderings Kurt makes me do.

What is amazing is that Kurt dresses how it makes him happy. He doesn't worry about what other people think or if he's wearing something that the more masculine guys wouldn't be caught dead in. He dresses in clothing that appeals to him and flatters him. Sometimes those garments are cut in a manner that we would associate more with how a woman might chose to wear something (though I have seen the off-the-shoulder look on male models before), but the next instant he can chose a garment that is decidedly masculine in cut and he pulls them both off equally well. Kurt would be ideal as a model because he can pull off so many different looks and make the clothing look absolutely stunning.

Unlike Blaine (trapped in bowties, sweatervests and highwaters), Finn (polo shirts, puffy vests) and the other guys in the show, Kurt's look is completely maliable and can shift depending on his mood. I much more enjoy seeing what Kurt is going to come up with (including the WTF? outfits that occasionally pop up) vs Blaine's endless supply of sweater vests.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 9/30/2012, 2:53 pm

Ranwing wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:On the other hand I don't know if I'd like to see Kurt become bro. But it's difficult to justify to the main media that Kurt's androgynous looks, especially in this last getting ready for bed look, is actually what interests quite a lot of Kurt fans. He makes feminine/masculine dressing come off so easy. To be painfully honest, yes Kurt dresses extremely feminine sometimes, would a straight guy pull or even wear this kind of off the shoulder look? Probably never in a million years, but on the other hand why would that be bad, more than anything I find it personally facinating, or is it because I'm a woman and the diffrence is "easier" and attractive to understand? Oh the ponderings Kurt makes me do.

What is amazing is that Kurt dresses how it makes him happy. He doesn't worry about what other people think or if he's wearing something that the more masculine guys wouldn't be caught dead in. He dresses in clothing that appeals to him and flatters him. Sometimes those garments are cut in a manner that we would associate more with how a woman might chose to wear something (though I have seen the off-the-shoulder look on male models before), but the next instant he can chose a garment that is decidedly masculine in cut and he pulls them both off equally well. Kurt would be ideal as a model because he can pull off so many different looks and make the clothing look absolutely stunning.

Unlike Blaine (trapped in bowties, sweatervests and highwaters), Finn (polo shirts, puffy vests) and the other guys in the show, Kurt's look is completely maliable and can shift depending on his mood. I much more enjoy seeing what Kurt is going to come up with (including the WTF? outfits that occasionally pop up) vs Blaine's endless supply of sweater vests.

Watching what Kurt is wearing and how he's styled in every scene, plus how Chris pulls it off, is one of the things that makes his portions even more exciting to watch. Chris/Kurt could definitely be a model.

All the other characters dress in a very blah sense, and it always looks like most of them are wearing costumes, whereas with Chris, it looks like actual clothing.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/3/2012, 8:18 pm

Not mine and can't find the source, but this is too good not to post:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top