Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  sjonnepon 7/8/2012, 4:28 pm

brisallie wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
Maybe I'm blind but I think he's more a man with a big structure bone than fat
Big bone structure and huge belly coool

That's never been a good combination!! tonguue but Brian could ask Chris how to lose weight. Still remember Chris was a chubby kid and look at him now.

wasn't Chris on a carrot-diet or something? Thought he talked about that on that first Chelsea Handler?? (is that her name?) interview
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/8/2012, 4:55 pm

sjonnepon wrote:
brisallie wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
Maybe I'm blind but I think he's more a man with a big structure bone than fat
Big bone structure and huge belly coool

That's never been a good combination!! tonguue but Brian could ask Chris how to lose weight. Still remember Chris was a chubby kid and look at him now.

wasn't Chris on a carrot-diet or something? Thought he talked about that on that first Chelsea Handler?? (is that her name?) interview

Chris only ate carrots?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/8/2012, 6:07 pm

sjonnepon wrote:

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Chris only ate carrots?

Answering both of you guys and quoting Chris himself, he said he used "horrible, horrible methods - Diet and exercise". According to him, he went to the gym for two hours every day and ate healthy stuff, "like carrots", not ONLY carrots. And yep, he talked about it the first time he was on Chelsea Handler.

source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/9/2012, 12:02 am

brisallie wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Chris only ate carrots?

Answering both of you guys and quoting Chris himself, he said he used "horrible, horrible methods - Diet and exercise". According to him, he went to the gym for two hours every day and ate healthy stuff, "like carrots", not ONLY carrots. And yep, he talked about it the first time he was on Chelsea Handler.

source

Thank you for answering my question. Glad he did not just ate carrots.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/9/2012, 1:21 am

^ he is not bugs bunny u know. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/9/2012, 2:09 am

fantastica wrote:^ he is not bugs bunny u know. fanny2

I know fanny2
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/9/2012, 4:38 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_l85s8lTivy1qzgjfco1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/9/2012, 6:35 am

^ How you ever find these obscure gifs, I would never know Smile

@fantastica, I know you've already posted this on the TLOS thread, but I thought it should be shown here as well.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m6v9fyD3xJ1qhyhrso1_500

So... potentially drunk Chris, and without Lea around to dominate the interview this time. It's definitely something to look forward to neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/9/2012, 7:16 am

^Oh, yeah, I love me more tipsy Chris tonguue

Delight wrote:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Bdtweet

The disgusting and ridiculous username makes me feel like vomiting vomir Tbh, Brian deserves better tweets than this. He's such a sweet guy to even reply that person. And WTF at that person tweeting about "Fat and adorable club" to Chris?! Geez, these ignorant fans...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 7/9/2012, 4:40 pm

brisallie wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Chris only ate carrots?

source

see, i knew it was something with carrots.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/9/2012, 6:20 pm

A drunk Chris on 7/18/12? Has he given many "tipsy" interviews? I have noticed that the tweets are very few and far between. Kinda quiet on the CC front right now. We could use some words of wisdom Laughing from the kiddo, sober or not.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/10/2012, 12:59 am

a whole half an hour of chris would be awesome. i'd like to hear something new though, and hopefully some unusal and personal stuff, and of course, LOTS of Brian the Cat. in fact, i wouldn't mind if the whole interview is about brian the cat. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/10/2012, 2:33 am

ladydianab wrote:A drunk Chris on 7/18/12? Has he given many "tipsy" interviews? I have noticed that the tweets are very few and far between. Kinda quiet on the CC front right now. We could use some words of wisdom Laughing from the kiddo, sober or not.

His previous potentially 'tipsy' interview was his last WWHL interview with the same host, but he did it with is co-star LeaMichele at the time. This time, it seems that it'll be a one-on-one interview.

I recall Chris having very flushed cheeks from all the strawberry daiquiris he's been consuming, but he still behaves quite sober throughout the interview. They'll probably have to give him tequila or some equivalent to get some interesting reactions out of him. Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/10/2012, 5:18 am

Delight wrote:
ladydianab wrote:A drunk Chris on 7/18/12? Has he given many "tipsy" interviews? I have noticed that the tweets are very few and far between. Kinda quiet on the CC front right now. We could use some words of wisdom Laughing from the kiddo, sober or not.

His previous potentially 'tipsy' interview was his last WWHL interview with the same host, but he did it with is co-star LeaMichele at the time. This time, it seems that it'll be a one-on-one interview.

I recall Chris having very flushed cheeks from all the strawberry daiquiris he's been consuming, but he still behaves quite sober throughout the interview. They'll probably have to give him tequila or some equivalent to get some interesting reactions out of him. Smile

Fortunately or unfortunately, I think Chris is too smart to drink enough to get tipsy on tv...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2012, 9:08 am

First of all, I'm glad Chris is gonna be alone this time on WWHL. Though I feel Andy talks a lot, his questions or topics are not the usual ones. I remember last time he said something about Kurt's clothing and also started to talk about Real Housewives because is from Bravo lol

By other side, I find this on tumblr:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m6y12lhExG1qb5hexo1_500

it is said the original source is this site Mr Porter but currently is broken.

tumblr source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/10/2012, 1:03 pm

brisallie wrote:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m6y12lhExG1qb5hexo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_lydlmdDlSy1ql1d63
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2012, 4:44 pm

Chris just tweet this:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m6yiramelm1qhyhrso1_500

this's the video (besides I don't know where's else I should post it? )

P.S I really wanted to see a tweet related to the SEX RIOT he's provoking on tumblr wub tonguue
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/10/2012, 6:59 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Ef8f6e200933085
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/10/2012, 7:04 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 9fa651200942070
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 9e1f2e200932931
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 9e1f2e200932931
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Db21a2200932529
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 013621200932543
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2012, 7:07 pm

^
I like the new addition to your signature Tanita, though is bigger now. I like you put both of them instead to pick only one Razz

P.S Why people have twitter accounts with gross names like the one above? blinkk
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/10/2012, 7:29 pm

I can't believe that Chris responded to someone with that display name.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/11/2012, 6:42 am

And here I thought 'Darren's Nipples' was the worst they could do... blinkk

Talk about Tacky On Twitter indeed.

Ah well, as long as no CrissColfer fan decides to read too much into Chris responding to someone with a twitter name like that, it's harmless enough.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/11/2012, 6:45 am

So as to keep the CCAT all about appreciating Chris, let us take a moment to thank the puberty truck that had decided to run Chris over...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m6z3hmk5v81qmf0wgo1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/11/2012, 7:04 am

Delight wrote:And here I thought 'Darren's Nipples' was the worst they could do... blinkk

Apparently not fanny2 I think we have to be prepared for more unpleasant surprises in the future.

I can only wish that Chris didn't notice the username but I don't think he could've missed that. Sigh.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/11/2012, 7:08 am

Delight wrote:And here I thought 'Darren's Nipples' was the worst they could do... blinkk

Talk about Tacky On Twitter indeed.

Ah well, as long as no CrissColfer fan decides to read too much into Chris responding to someone with a twitter name like that, it's harmless enough.

Let's change our twitter names to things like "Darren's Nose Hair," "Darren's Fungusy Pinkie Toe Nail," and "Darren's Ear Wax."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next