My first fanfiction :)

Go down

My first fanfiction :) Empty My first fanfiction :)

Post  Kurt Hummel on 7/4/2012, 5:00 am

After doing the fanfiction with fantasica, I was inspired to write my own. Please enjoy. neutre
-----
Chapter 1
Kurt was shocked. How could I not get in? He walked out of the room almost in tears. "Hey Kurt. Wait up.", said Finn. Kurt turned and looked at his brother. "I-I'm sorry but I just want to be alone right now." He went out to his car and texted Blaine.

I didn't get in ): Kurt sent the text then set his phone down. His phone chimed a few minutes later.

I'm sorry honey. Do u want to come over?

Kurt replied, Sure. Be over soon. He started up his car and drove over to his boyfriend's.

He parked then went up and knocked on the door. Blaine opened it and wrapped his arms around Kurt. "Come in." He closed the door behind him. They went into the living room and sat down.

"How are you?", asked Blaine. Kurt sighed. "Mostly shocked. I don't understand how I didn't get in." He buried his face in his hand. Blaine put his arm around Kurt. "Don't worry sweetie. We'll figure something out. How about I cook us a nice dinner?" Kurt looked up and smiled a little. "Sounds good."

Blaine stood up and went into the kitchen and made some spegetti.

"It's ready." Kurt got up and went to the dining room. "Thank you Blaine. I really appreciate it." Blaine smiled. "No problem." He kissed Kurt's cheek then sat by him.

"So what are you going to do now?" Kurt sighed. "I don't know. Maybe something in fashion." Blaine nodded. "I think that would be great for you. I mean look at how you dress." Kurt smiled. "Yeah." They finished eating then cleared the table.

"What do you want to do now?", Kurt asked. "How about a movie?" Kurt nodded and followed Blaine up to his room.

"What do you want to watch?" Kurt thought a moment. "The Princess and the Frog?" Blaine chuckled a little. "Sure." They laid down then Kurt cuddled up to his boyfriend.

----
I've been roleplaying way too much. blushh

Last edited by Kurtsie4ever on 8/15/2012, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

My first fanfiction :) Empty Re: My first fanfiction :)

Post  Jellyrolls on 7/15/2012, 2:56 pm

Nice first try. I know you love Klaine, but I have a hard time reading about them being happy.

But keep writing. It's fun Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
My first fanfiction :) S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

My first fanfiction :) Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 7/15/2012, 8:05 pm

Thank you. neutre I'm already planning the second chapter. I've been so sick I just haven't been able to think straight.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 7/15/2012, 9:03 pm

Aww. I hope you feel better.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
My first fanfiction :) S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

My first fanfiction :) Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 7/16/2012, 7:51 pm

Thanks. I apperciate it.

----
Chapter 2

The next morning, Kurt thanked Blaine for everything then headed home. He picked up his phone and saw a missed called from his dad. He got inside his car and drove home. The radio started playing Defying Gravity. He turned off the radio and continued his drive.

Kurt grabbed his stuff from the passenger side then got out. He stepped in and could hear Burt talking to Finn. "I know. I should of went after him. I'm so sorry." Kurt poked his head into the kitchen. "H-hi guys." Burt went over and wrapped his arm around his son. "Don't be mad at Finn. I just wanted some time alone but ended up going over to Blaine's." Burt nodded. "I'm just glad you're safe."

Kurt took a seat at the table. "I guess you heard about my letter?" Burt nodded. "I'm so sorry." Carole came over and hugged Kurt. He grinned a little then sighed. Finn looked over at Kurt. "So what are thinking of doing now?" Kurt looked up at him. "I was thinking fashion." Finn nodded. "I could you doing that."

After breakfast, Kurt started researching fashion design. He came across a couple schools. Maybe I could also get an internship. He printed out some applications and filled them out. Burt knocked lightly on Kurt's door. "Come in." Burt looked at the stuff laid out on his bed. "What's all this?" Kurt smiled. "I found some fashion design schools." His dad grinned. "That's amazing, Kurt."

Later that afternoon, Kurt meet up with Blaine at The Lima Bean. He ordered his usual grande non-fat mocha then took a seat. "How are you feeling?", asked Blaine. Kurt took a sip then replied, "Good. I found some fashion schools and sent in some applications." Blaine smiled. "That's great honey." He reached across the table and held Kurt's hand. "What do you want to do after this?", Kurt asked. "Go to the mall?" Kurt chuckled. "When have I ever said no to the mall?" He tossed his empty cup into the trash.

He held Blaine's hand as they walked outside.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down