Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet

+18
Divalicious
Struckbycolfer
brisallie
arina
Ireth
valkeakuulas
fireangel
Shinra17
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
Kurt Hummel
Delight
sahhar
fantastica
ColferInspired
22 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet

Post  fantastica 5/29/2012, 9:18 pm

Not half anything because there's no line half way. The perspective gives the illusion that his ha d is furthur out than it is. His arm is still pretty vertical. It will appear more horizontal and the llama head much smaller if his arm is actually out.

I see we r going to have a big war on this. Afterall no more glee to fight with so we need to fight w each other. Bring it on! We need hiatus entertainment!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet

Post  Jellyrolls 5/29/2012, 9:44 pm

banzai It's a tinted window that is down halfway. The line is at the top of the gray tinted window. The bottom is the gray tinted window, and the top is the opening above the rolled down tinted window.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/29/2012, 9:46 pm

Actually u r tight. Grrr no more war. Boring
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/29/2012, 9:47 pm

fantastica wrote:Window is closed. U can c the reflection in the glass.

And this is the worse outfit he's ever worn because that t shirt should never be worn w a jacket. That t shirt should never be worn period.

His hair is superb though.

Back to my hibernation.

I'm with Jelly and Tanita in this "window war", for me is half open because I noticed the bottom is darker than the upper side. But I don't like that T-shirt either, so we're agree in sth lol.

Are you hibernating? But is Spring over there ohmy You should be enjoying the weather unlike me who I'm frozen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/29/2012, 9:49 pm

fantastica wrote:Actually u r tight. Grrr no more war. Boring

I think you mean that I am right. Of course I'm right. I'm smart. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/29/2012, 9:54 pm

U r right. I'm left. Doest mean u r smart.

I'm going to fetch my machine gun.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 5/30/2012, 8:21 am

I know we've all moved on from Chris' B-day shenanigans and I don't know if this has been discussed before (thread moves fast with such an eventful weekend!), but I really, really love that Chris keeps on including the crew in everything, even his b-day bash. Tbfh, I think that while Chris loves the cast very much, he loves the crew even more (and I think a lot of his anxiety over leaving Glee is because of them, imho). He's such a BTS-stan, it's so adorable and humbling.

And also I want to give a shout-out to Chris and Ashley, my OTF of OTFs! I know that some people consider Ashley too much of a stan, but I think that somebody like her, who obviously attaches herself to Chris and doesn't let him far out of her sight -- and isn't afraid to be lewdly inappropriate about him --, is the kind of friendship that complements somebody as seemingly aloof as Chris. Not to mention they're hilarious and flawless together, and I've liked the fact that they've been basically inseparable since the day Chris announced he'd made a new friend -- lol, remember when?

Basically, someday I wish to find the Ashley to my Chris, the Machine to my Florence, the Queen to my (7th-in-line) King. Smile

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2012, 5:52 pm

Chris's 22th Birthday and llama puppet - Page 8 Tumblr_m4u9zoTnuW1qee7fro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8