Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/9/2012, 8:41 am

fantastica wrote:only one screening? forget about getting tickets then. :( The theater is normal sized and not huge. it will fill out in a matter of days if not weeks and definitely before the end of March.

Now I feel even worse then those who are not living in NY. If I live in NY and can't go, it's really upsetting.

I wonder if I shoudl plunge down the 250 bucks just to see this one movie, and give way the rest of the tickets to my son who lives in the city few blocks away from the theater.

Kim, that's the premiere. That is probably the date that Brian, Chris, and maybe a few others will be there. They will probably have it screened at other times.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/9/2012, 4:33 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Thing is I am bad procrastinater, so I am trying to be a doer, but it is really hard.

IT IS!!! Everyday I promise to myself I gonna be a doer but is so difficult. I just remember sth that sb told me the other day "La vida no me trata, yo la trato a ella" related to I don't let the life decide for me or does everything for me, I'm the one who have to manage it.

Going back to the topic, I'm glad the movie will be shown in Tribeca Festival and I'm not sure If I read well but is there already a premiere date??? ohmy
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/9/2012, 7:51 pm

like someone (Carrie??) suggested earlier that they may very well have a distribution deal in the works and therefore Brian is so confident about having the movie shown everywhere in the world. They may not have finalized it or they may be waiting for the festival reaction to further some negotiations. Brian D doesn't sound like someone who speak w/ lots of fluff. he seems really genuine just like Chris. the fact that he said (and evil media too) the movie would go worldwide suggests to me that it definitely will be distributed world wide. We just need some patience to wait for it to come.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/10/2012, 8:02 pm

Chris Colfer and Rebel Wilson, July 2011
Photo courtesy of Brian Dannelly

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/10/2012, 9:06 pm

Brian is such a CC fan. He may end up tweeting all the bts stills by the time the movie ends up in theaters.

p.s. I am extrmeely proud of chris whose very first movie made it into the festival. It speaks volumns about hte quality of his writing, and in getting the right persons involved in making it. Not to mention that the festival accouncement highlighted only a few names in the article and his is one of them. I won't be surprised if they think his movie is one of hte top ones among the selections.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/10/2012, 9:13 pm

and remember him saying he was in that stupid makeup (can't remember the name of the ep - Rocky Horror?) when meeting with people. What was he? Barely 20??

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/10/2012, 9:46 pm

that must be a hilarious scene! and kurt as Rif raf was freakishly adorable.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/10/2012, 10:01 pm

Do they not set aside a number of tickets, or a separate showing, for distributors?

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 3/10/2012, 10:03 pm

fantastica wrote:that must be a hilarious scene! and kurt as Rif raf was freakishly adorable.

Frankly, if I had been one of the big people involved in making the movie and having meetings with an intimidatingly talented young actor and screenwriter, I'd be put more at ease and be extremely charmed to see that side of Chris (dressed up as Riff Raff). Chris joked that he didn't think anyone took him seriously in that costume, but I think his willingness to show that awkward side of him only made other people love him more neutre
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/10/2012, 10:08 pm

^ I think so too.

Carrie: no idea. i never paid any attention to film festivals until now. Smile
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/11/2012, 1:40 am

new pic of Carson's mother:

Photo by Michael Rababy, courtesy of Brian Dannelly

With the "health & beauty" sign just above her, she makes me think about a woman escaped from AbFab Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2012, 2:02 am

^ if you don't say it's carson's mom I wouldn't recognize her.

also Brian Dannelly confirmed that Chris made his own pencil costume. this boy is quite talented in so many ways.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/11/2012, 4:30 pm

fantastica wrote:^ if you don't say it's carson's mom I wouldn't recognize her.

also Brian Dannelly confirmed that Chris made his own pencil costume. this boy is quite talented in so many ways.

Yeah. She doesn't look like Allison Janney- that her name right?

WOW he did his pencil costume? I know he's a creative man but I didn't know he was skilled at doing manual things too.

I find this pics on tumblr:

he looks like his dad lol
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/11/2012, 4:33 pm

Shinra17 wrote:new pic of Carson's mother:

“I love the role I play, but it’s not very glamorous. It’s the most raw and out-there role I’ve ever played – there’s red marks on my face, dark circles under my eyes. I was made to look not great, so while I enjoyed the filming and the emotional journey, I really won’t enjoy watching that one [laughs].” — Allison Janney on her role as Sheryl Phillips in Struck by Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/11/2012, 5:19 pm

Carousel wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:new pic of Carson's mother:

“I love the role I play, but it’s not very glamorous. It’s the most raw and out-there role I’ve ever played – there’s red marks on my face, dark circles under my eyes. I was made to look not great, so while I enjoyed the filming and the emotional journey, I really won’t enjoy watching that one [laughs].” — Allison Janney on her role as Sheryl Phillips in Struck by Lightning
It's a quote from an old interview of Janney, it's not related to the pic Wink

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2012, 5:55 pm

brisallie wrote:WOW he did his pencil costume? I know he's a creative man but I didn't know he was skilled at doing manual things too.
chris is known to be an avid costume maker. He made all his Halloween costumes. He's a very hands-on type of guy (also means hands on his thighs and hands on his butt tonguue ).
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/11/2012, 5:59 pm

Shinra17 wrote:It's a quote from an old interview of Janney, it's not related to the pic Wink

I know, but it is about her role as Carson's mother and explains her look in the movie so well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/11/2012, 6:26 pm

Carousel wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:It's a quote from an old interview of Janney, it's not related to the pic Wink

I know, but it is about her role as Carson's mother and explains her look in the movie so well.
Oh ok. I thought you posted it as something I forgot to post with the pic.

(because I finally find back my whip...)

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/11/2012, 6:28 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

(because I finally find back my whip...)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Shinra - a whip????? Growl Kinky!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2012, 6:30 pm

kinky chris please - I hope his writes himself a kinky role next movie. when he first mentioned he was "Madonna" about his second movie I instantly though of Madonna's book "sex" where she had a lots of kinky / S&M themed photos. then I thought chris wouldn't know this book because he was still a baby when the book came out, but then in his tweet after Madonna's superbowl performance he mentioned that book, so i guess he's not as "baby" as I think. tonguue
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/11/2012, 7:59 pm

fantastica wrote:
chris is known to be an avid costume maker. He made all his Halloween costumes. He's a very hands-on type of guy (also means hands on his thighs and hands on his butt tonguue ).

Oh My ... ptdr

Carousel wrote:

Although she's playing the typical messy mom who's seems to be unworried about her self-appearance, I remember there's a second in the trailer she's putting lip-gloss
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2012, 8:04 pm

Carson's mom is
Spoiler:
addicted to pain killers so when she goes to the pharmacy I guess she is desperately trying to get more stuff she's not supposed to get, and she is a bad shape and like other drug addicts she just doesn't take care of herself well enough.
I remembre the lipstick scene in the trailer but trailers are full of stuff put together to "mislead" us. we will have to watch the actual movie to really know what it's about. glad that dream of seeing hte movie is closer than ever.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/11/2012, 8:08 pm

fantastica wrote:Carson's mom is
Spoiler:
addicted to pain killers so when she goes to the pharmacy I guess she is desperately trying to get more stuff she's not supposed to get, and she is a bad shape and like other drug addicts she just doesn't take care of herself well enough.
I remembre the lipstick scene in the trailer but trailers are full of stuff put together to "mislead" us. we will have to watch the actual movie to really know what it's about. glad that dream of seeing hte movie is closer than ever.

Spoiler:
I didn't know that information about her addiction to pain killers ohmy I'm a bad fan :cry: Now I see why she used to put drugs on his son's food- that what she said on the trailer lol-
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/11/2012, 8:27 pm

no you were a good fan for not reading spoilers, but now you have read it, you are a bad fan. tonguue
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

Post  brisallie on 3/11/2012, 10:19 pm

fantastica wrote:no you were a good fan for not reading spoilers, but now you have read it, you are a bad fan. tonguue

Thanks for makes me feel better :D but still wanna know when you read that? lol The curious girl inside me has waken up.
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top