Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

3 posters

Go down

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic - Page 2 Empty Re: A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/5/2012, 4:27 pm

I agree that surprises to a story are fun this was not at all what I had in mind.

Usually when I roleplay, I just go along with whatever is happening or until the person just leaves without telling me. I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

If you'd like an idea of how I roleplay this kind of stuff, I have a ton under the Roleplay section on Glee Forum (look for Kurtsie46). I would post an example but I'm on my iPod.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic - Page 2 Empty Re: A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 5:16 pm

I went to a couple of RP threads on GF - wow Kurtsies4ever you are the biggest role player there! Unfortunately I cannot either join or start a thread there (or maybe anywhere). I will either piss people off or scare people away. I just can't take all these tender loving sweets. I need blood and gore, and I like to twist the minds of other participants. Twisted Evil

so if anybody wants to join me here, let me know. we will start a new thread. anyway if anyone wants to start a new thread first, I will join (except Kurtsies4ever because I think I have already ruined one of her experiences - sorry honey!)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/5/2012, 8:59 pm

Yes, I'm addicted to roleplaying. My step sister got me into it about two years ago. Haha. It's ok. neutre If anyone wants to start a new thread with me (on here or on Glee Forum) I'm up for it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/6/2012, 10:22 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

I won't delete this thread unless either of you want me to. In the mean time, we can use this thread to discuss any role-play or story-writing games people may be interested in starting.

Don't be shy about starting new threads here!

I'm sorry I can't commit as a partner in any role-play games at the moment, because I'm leaving for a holiday break soon, to a place where internet access is dubious at best.

If any of you can't find partners to write with but still want to write, why not try posting a drabble or two in the other thread? whis (I'm by my lonesome there)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 3:34 pm

don't delete it. we can abandon it but don't delete it please.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/6/2012, 5:23 pm

Delight wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

I won't delete this thread unless either of you want me to. In the mean time, we can use this thread to discuss any role-play or story-writing games people may be interested in starting.

Don't be shy about starting new threads here!

I'm sorry I can't commit as a partner in any role-play games at the moment, because I'm leaving for a holiday break soon, to a place where internet access is dubious at best.

If any of you can't find partners to write with but still want to write, why not try posting a drabble or two in the other thread? whis (I'm by my lonesome there)

Sounds good.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum