Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

3 posters

Go down

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic Empty A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/3/2012, 1:36 pm

Kurt went out of the Choir room. He couldn't believe he didn't get into the school of his dreams. He went out to his car. He pulled out his phone.

To: Blaine
Babe, I didn't get in ):

He sent the text then set his phone in the cupholder. He sighed.

To: Kurt
Oh honey. I'm so sorry. Wanna come over?

Kurt picked up his phone.

Sure (: B over soon.

(Wasn't keeping track of the words. I just thought of this off the top of my head.)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic Empty Re: A Multi-contributor Glee fanfic

Post  fantastica 6/3/2012, 4:33 pm

^ blaine: wait... not right now. i am busy...

kurt: what do you mean you are busy. what are you doing right now?

blaine: I am having my toe nails done.

kurt: are you kidding me? I am devastated by not getting into NYADA and you have to get your toe nails done first? (steams are rising out of kurt's head) blaine! I thought you loved me!

blaine: I do I do! But I am in the middle of my pedicure and I can't leave at this moment! I have to let hte lacquer dry first or else my toes will all stick together and they will turn into flippers.

kurt: no, honey, you don't have to leave. I am going to come and see YOU.

blaine: oh, I see... just don't get mad if you don't like my nail color...

kurt: what color is it?

blaine: yellow.

kurt: (dead).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/3/2012, 5:54 pm

Kurt drove over to see Blaine. He waited until he was done with his pedicure. He got out his phone.

Waiting outside.

Blaine went out after he was done. He smiled. "Hey babe. How you feeling?" Kurt sighed. "A little upset." Blaine hugged him. "Come on. I'll buy you dinner. I'm sure we can think of something."

(This is a lot of fun. Just like all my Klaine roleplays.)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/3/2012, 7:15 pm

kurt: can we do to somewhere nice this time? I mean the only place we've ever been for dinner is breadstix. I am so sick of it. I want something luxurious to sooth my aching heart.

blaine: well hon whichever one you want. I'll take you there.

kurt: I have never been to the Castle On the Green. I want to go there. I heard they have excellent Foie Gras. I need something rich and creamy right now.

blaine: but that one is in Columbus Ohio!

kurt: you said you will take me to wherever I want to go. Besides I desperately want to get out of this depressed town right now.

blaine: you know we will have to stay there overnight, because it would be too late to drive back.

kurt: lets stay there for the rest of the week. I don't want to come back.

blaine: ever?

kurt: maybe.

blaine: well, I will follow you to the end of hte world.

kurt: really?

blaine: nah...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/3/2012, 7:36 pm

Blaine grabbed his keys then unlocked his car. He climbed into the driver's seat. Kurt got into the passenger side. He called his dad. "Hey Kurt. Finn told us what happened. How are you." Kurt replied, "I'm alright. Blaine and I going to a resturant in Columbus. We're staying the night since it's kinda late." Burt nodded. "Alright. Be safe and call if you need anything. Love you." Kurt smiled. "Love you too." He hung up. He glanced out the window as they drove.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/3/2012, 8:02 pm

(btw how far away is Columbus from Lima anybody knows? never mind. I will pretend it's 3 hrs away).

so kurt and blaine got on the road. It's a long drive. They started out in the early evening when the early summer sun was still way over hte horizon, but eventually the sun setted and darkness loomed. Kurt was tired. He had an exhausting day. He wasn't physically exhausted but emotionally defeated. As he thought about the rejection letter and how the hell it could happen, his slowly fell into a slumber. Blaine took a look at the sleeping kurt, a very faint smirk quickly flashed acrossed his face. His eyes quickly focusback on the road, and drove into the darkness...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/3/2012, 11:20 pm

Kurt yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "Where are we?", he asked with some sleep in his voice. "We're about an hour away." Kurt nodded. He turned up the radio. He smiled as he heard Perfect starting. He started to sing along and smiled when Blaine joined in.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/4/2012, 6:35 pm

suddenly a jolt - like the car suddenly made a stop, and kurt woke up from his sleep - wait was he still sleeping? He thought he was singing Perfect w/ blaine, but it turned out to be his dream! "what happened?" he yelled out of his dream and looked at the outside window w/ his barely opened eyes. It was dark, and they are way out of civilization. In fact they are in an open field of lilac, bathed in the bright moon light. the moon is very round today. perfectly clear and round like a shiny dinner plate.

Kurt: where are we? why did you drive us h...

He couldn't finish his sentence, because as he was talking he turned around to blaine and in front of him, instead of that handsome charming prince, was a black furry black creature w/ a head that resembled a wolf! Kurt rubbed his eyes: "it's ok. I am still dreaming." He rubbed again and look carefully and his 2 blue eyes are staring right at the pair of brown eyes that was looking back at him. Kurt punched his face: "c'mon wakeup! this is not funny!". a deep unfamiliar voice said, "this is not a dream. you are fully awake." As the creature spoke his long canines glistened in the moonlight, sending chills down kurt's spine. Kurt was speechless! He was petrified by fear and his crystal blue eyes almost popped out of the eye sockets! After a good few seconds he was able to squeeze out something from teh corner of mouth: "who... who are you? where is bla...bla...blaine?"

The hairy black creature: I am blaine.
kurt: what? no...no...what the hell?
creature: (sigh) I am sorry sweetie, I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I am a werewolf. I am blaine during hte day, but on full moon night i turn into this.
kurt: (punched his face again trying to wake himself up) wake up kurt!
creature: listen kurt! you are dreaming. this is all true. do you think I like this reality? I have been hoping for it being a nightmere ever since it happened to me, but the nightmare never goes away! I've been living like this for almost 5 yrs.

blaine then told kurt the story of how he turned into a werewolf. Blaine's father was a brilliant (and mad) scientist and bio-engineer. He was working on a special serum derivative unique to black wolves - in particular, the alpha male wolves. this substance had incredible "popularization" properties. When it was injected into lab monkey's blood stream it quickly turned shy low-ranked monkey to the king of his troup. blaine was born autistic and was socially almost non-functional. His dad worked tirelessly to find a cure for his baby son, and finally this serum derivative showed great deal of promise. Then it happened - blaine was badly beaten up in school - except he wasn't going dancing w/ friends - he was alone. he made that up because he didn't want to tell kurt hte truth then. After this horrible event blaine was determined to do something. he had been socially rejected all his life and he wanted to be popular and well-lilked, so they will never beat him up again. He knew about his dad's work, so one day he sneaked into his dad's office and stole a sample, and injected himself w/ it - all of it! The rest was history. Blaine became a super popular guy everywhere he went. It was miraculous! People are just naturally attracted to him and wanted to listen to him and follow him, like he was their alpha male leader. However this miracle cure had its dark side - since then every month when the moon turned full blaine will transform into a werewolf.

blaine/creature: now you know the story. now I have finally let out the darkest secret. kurt, I love you so much I have to let you know the truth. do you still love me? (the creature's eyes are full of sadness and yearning; he looked more like a puppy dog waiting for your punishment than a ferocious monster)

kurt: do I l...love you? Are you going to eat me?

blaine: kurt, you are hte love of my life. I will never hurt you. you have my words.

kurt: but werewolves are supposed to...

blaine: that's only in movies. I bet these screenwriters never encountered any real werewolves. A real werewolf isn't a monster, unless he's also a monster in his human form. I only look like a wolf for a few hours. My heart is fully human, if you know what i mean.

kurt: (still apprehensive) I don't know what to say. all of this happened so fast. (he punched his face again in a last attempt to wake himself up, but the moon is still shining brightly out there, and blaine is still covered in black fur)

blaine: (paws grabbing kurt's hands) please kurt, please don't be afraid. I am blaine. I am the same blaine except the outside appearance. I do not eat humans. I am not a monster. Please trust me. I can't lose you...

His voice choked. Tears streaming down his cheeks. kurt had never seen a wolf cry, but this proved that this "creature" sitting in front of him was indeed blaine, not an animal.

kurt: (wiping off blaine's tears) How can I resist this sad little puppy! (he said softly. there was no more fear in his voice) I have always wanted to adopt a puppy. now i have a perfect blaine - a blaine who is also a puppy!

blaine cracked w/ laughter, his eyes still moist. Kurt threw himself into wolf-blaine's furry chest. It felt so soft and cuddly!

kurt: I will never say goodbye to you, whether you are a man or a wo..."

Kurt hadn't finished his sentence as he looked up to blaine's face. At this moment blaine opened his mouth - a big, bloody red mouth that made the long sharp canine teeth look like shiny white swords! His mouth opened so wide as if he could easily swollow kurt's head. kurt froze...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/4/2012, 6:57 pm

Blaine back away a little. "You ok?" Kurt shook his head to snap out of it. "Yeah. Just something I'm going to have to get use to." He smiled. "You want me drive?" Blaine nodded then switched spots with Kurt. He drove to the resturant.

"How is this going to work?" Blaine thought a moment. "Order to go." Kurt nodded then got out. He ordered himself Foie Gras and a steak for Blaine. He also a Diet Coke and a Sprite. "Thanks." Kurt grabbed the bag and headed back to the car. He drove to the hotel. Blaine carried the food in. "I'll be by the elevator." Kurt went to check in. He then went with Blaine to the fourth floor.

He took out the room key and went in. He helped Blaine set out the food.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/5/2012, 4:15 am

fantastica wrote:suddenly a jolt - like the car suddenly made a stop, and kurt woke up from his sleep - wait was he still sleeping? He thought he was singing Perfect w/ blaine, but it turned out to be his dream! "what happened?" he yelled out of his dream and looked at the outside window w/ his barely opened eyes. It was dark, and they are way out of civilization. In fact they are in an open field of lilac, bathed in the bright moon light. the moon is very round today. perfectly clear and round like a shiny dinner plate.

Kurt: where are we? why did you drive us h...

He couldn't finish his sentence, because as he was talking he turned around to blaine and in front of him, instead of that handsome charming prince, was a black furry black creature w/ a head that resembled a wolf! Kurt rubbed his eyes: "it's ok. I am still dreaming." He rubbed again and look carefully and his 2 blue eyes are staring right at the pair of brown eyes that was looking back at him. Kurt punched his face: "c'mon wakeup! this is not funny!". a deep unfamiliar voice said, "this is not a dream. you are fully awake." As the creature spoke his long canines glistened in the moonlight, sending chills down kurt's spine. Kurt was speechless! He was petrified by fear and his crystal blue eyes almost popped out of the eye sockets! After a good few seconds he was able to squeeze out something from teh corner of mouth: "who... who are you? where is bla...bla...blaine?"

The hairy black creature: I am blaine.
kurt: what? no...no...what the hell?
creature: (sigh) I am sorry sweetie, I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I am a werewolf. I am blaine during hte day, but on full moon night i turn into this.
kurt: (punched his face again trying to wake himself up) wake up kurt!
creature: listen kurt! you are dreaming. this is all true. do you think I like this reality? I have been hoping for it being a nightmere ever since it happened to me, but the nightmare never goes away! I've been living like this for almost 5 yrs.

blaine then told kurt the story of how he turned into a werewolf. Blaine's father was a brilliant (and mad) scientist and bio-engineer. He was working on a special serum derivative unique to black wolves - in particular, the alpha male wolves. this substance had incredible "popularization" properties. When it was injected into lab monkey's blood stream it quickly turned shy low-ranked monkey to the king of his troup. blaine was born autistic and was socially almost non-functional. His dad worked tirelessly to find a cure for his baby son, and finally this serum derivative showed great deal of promise. Then it happened - blaine was badly beaten up in school - except he wasn't going dancing w/ friends - he was alone. he made that up because he didn't want to tell kurt hte truth then. After this horrible event blaine was determined to do something. he had been socially rejected all his life and he wanted to be popular and well-lilked, so they will never beat him up again. He knew about his dad's work, so one day he sneaked into his dad's office and stole a sample, and injected himself w/ it - all of it! The rest was history. Blaine became a super popular guy everywhere he went. It was miraculous! People are just naturally attracted to him and wanted to listen to him and follow him, like he was their alpha male leader. However this miracle cure had its dark side - since then every month when the moon turned full blaine will transform into a werewolf.

blaine/creature: now you know the story. now I have finally let out the darkest secret. kurt, I love you so much I have to let you know the truth. do you still love me? (the creature's eyes are full of sadness and yearning; he looked more like a puppy dog waiting for your punishment than a ferocious monster)

kurt: do I l...love you? Are you going to eat me?

blaine: kurt, you are hte love of my life. I will never hurt you. you have my words.

kurt: but werewolves are supposed to...

blaine: that's only in movies. I bet these screenwriters never encountered any real werewolves. A real werewolf isn't a monster, unless he's also a monster in his human form. I only look like a wolf for a few hours. My heart is fully human, if you know what i mean.

kurt: (still apprehensive) I don't know what to say. all of this happened so fast. (he punched his face again in a last attempt to wake himself up, but the moon is still shining brightly out there, and blaine is still covered in black fur)

blaine: (paws grabbing kurt's hands) please kurt, please don't be afraid. I am blaine. I am the same blaine except the outside appearance. I do not eat humans. I am not a monster. Please trust me. I can't lose you...

His voice choked. Tears streaming down his cheeks. kurt had never seen a wolf cry, but this proved that this "creature" sitting in front of him was indeed blaine, not an animal.

kurt: (wiping off blaine's tears) How can I resist this sad little puppy! (he said softly. there was no more fear in his voice) I have always wanted to adopt a puppy. now i have a perfect blaine - a blaine who is also a puppy!

blaine cracked w/ laughter, his eyes still moist. Kurt threw himself into wolf-blaine's furry chest. It felt so soft and cuddly!

kurt: I will never say goodbye to you, whether you are a man or a wo..."

Kurt hadn't finished his sentence as he looked up to blaine's face. At this moment blaine opened his mouth - a big, bloody red mouth that made the long sharp canine teeth look like shiny white swords! His mouth opened so wide as if he could easily swollow kurt's head. kurt froze...

^ ptdr

Sorry for interrupting, but I can't help but detect an obvious clash in writers' vision here. The zig-zagging is giving me an impressive mental whiplash Smile

Some options as to what we can do from here on:
1) Continue the story as it is, even if the future road will be bumpy. If that's the case, just ignore this post of mine (or I can even delete it so that it won't disrupt the flow of the story).
2) Reset the whole thing and start over. I feel a bit responsible for having created the opening scene that somehow lead to... um... werewolf Blaine. This story doesn't have to begin the way it did. We can have an entirely new starting point.
3) Create a different story entirely. For example, a story where Kurt and/or Carson fall into the Land of Stories. It can be all wacky and fun, with various Glee characters playing the role of various fairy tale characters. Then you can have a big, bad wolf Blaine materializing without it being so unexpectedly supernatural. Wink
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 10:18 am

Razz this is such a mess I don't think i can pull it off anymore. I have done "battle of hte writers" w/ Carrie before and we each tried to kill off the other character and creatively revive our own character and it was super fun, but it did take a lot of creativity to change gears completely when you have 2 writers w/ competing interests.

i wouldn't mind starting a new thread w/ someone who likes to collaborate on a dark and scary story. I am sorry but I like these kinds of hte stories the most. I am possessed by the devil, in case you haven't noticed. Kurtsie4ever is like a sweet angel. she needs someone equally sweet. Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/5/2012, 11:00 am

fantastica wrote: Razz this is such a mess I don't think i can pull it off anymore. I have done "battle of hte writers" w/ Carrie before and we each tried to kill off the other character and creatively revive our own character and it was super fun, but it did take a lot of creativity to change gears completely when you have 2 writers w/ competing interests.

i wouldn't mind starting a new thread w/ someone who likes to collaborate on a dark and scary story. I am sorry but I like these kinds of hte stories the most. I am possessed by the devil, in case you haven't noticed. Kurtsie4ever is like a sweet angel. she needs someone equally sweet. Twisted Evil

'Battle of the writers' sounds like an fun game. You still have 2 writers with competing interests (I say trying to kill of each other's characters qualify as 'competing interests'), but there is no doubt about the goal of the story fanny2

@Kurtsie4ever, we would also like your input about where you want to go from here. fantastica may not be able to collaborate with you further as she likes a different flavour in her stories. As for me, I don't have enough experience in Klaine role-plays to participate (and writing sweet romance isn't my forte as well ooppss ). You've mentioned before that you've done these kinds of role-plays before. How do the stories pan out, usually? How do the writers know when the story will come to an end?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 11:07 am

Delight, you don't have to know ahead how the stories pan out. the best part of the surprise. just make up as you go. if it doesn't work you can always start a new story. or if you don't mind you can write a sweet version w/ kurtsie4ever and the demonic version w/ me. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/5/2012, 11:18 am

I guess not knowing where the story is heading is part of the fun, huh?

Haha... To be quite honest, the demonic version sounds more interesting to me. Looks like I'm more dark and twisty than I care to admit Smile

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 11:58 am

actually I CAN write light and fluff stuff, but they must involve cats. adorable sweet cat lead unsuspecting people into a cave, to feed the monster lord living inside. oops!

well, the cat was not evil. she had a litter of kitten being held hostage by the monster lord. Then one day, she fell in love w/ a very special young man, so she had a change of heart and was determined to help him escape. At the end, they were free (along w/ her kittens), and he adopted her and her babies as part of his family. They lived happily ever after. of course his name happened to be Kurt. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/5/2012, 4:27 pm

I agree that surprises to a story are fun this was not at all what I had in mind.

Usually when I roleplay, I just go along with whatever is happening or until the person just leaves without telling me. I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

If you'd like an idea of how I roleplay this kind of stuff, I have a ton under the Roleplay section on Glee Forum (look for Kurtsie46). I would post an example but I'm on my iPod.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 5:16 pm

I went to a couple of RP threads on GF - wow Kurtsies4ever you are the biggest role player there! Unfortunately I cannot either join or start a thread there (or maybe anywhere). I will either piss people off or scare people away. I just can't take all these tender loving sweets. I need blood and gore, and I like to twist the minds of other participants. Twisted Evil

so if anybody wants to join me here, let me know. we will start a new thread. anyway if anyone wants to start a new thread first, I will join (except Kurtsies4ever because I think I have already ruined one of her experiences - sorry honey!)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/5/2012, 8:59 pm

Yes, I'm addicted to roleplaying. My step sister got me into it about two years ago. Haha. It's ok. neutre If anyone wants to start a new thread with me (on here or on Glee Forum) I'm up for it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/6/2012, 10:22 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

I won't delete this thread unless either of you want me to. In the mean time, we can use this thread to discuss any role-play or story-writing games people may be interested in starting.

Don't be shy about starting new threads here!

I'm sorry I can't commit as a partner in any role-play games at the moment, because I'm leaving for a holiday break soon, to a place where internet access is dubious at best.

If any of you can't find partners to write with but still want to write, why not try posting a drabble or two in the other thread? whis (I'm by my lonesome there)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 3:34 pm

don't delete it. we can abandon it but don't delete it please.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/6/2012, 5:23 pm

Delight wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thread and starting a new one. neutre

I won't delete this thread unless either of you want me to. In the mean time, we can use this thread to discuss any role-play or story-writing games people may be interested in starting.

Don't be shy about starting new threads here!

I'm sorry I can't commit as a partner in any role-play games at the moment, because I'm leaving for a holiday break soon, to a place where internet access is dubious at best.

If any of you can't find partners to write with but still want to write, why not try posting a drabble or two in the other thread? whis (I'm by my lonesome there)

Sounds good.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down